Currently in my home theater I run a set of Klipsch EPIC CF-4's for my L/R mains. Advanced search for memebr bhellmol will show my feedback score at 146 and 100% positive. 4 feet to either side of the Klipsch KSP 400's, and the 1 x Klipsch RVX42 (center presence/ambiance) is mounted above the 60" inch HDTV in between the two Klipsch KSP C6's. C $22.86; Buy It Now +C $16.67 shipping; 29 Sold. Klipsch manuals | Hifi Manuals Free: Service Manuals, Owners Manuals, Schematics, Diagrams, Datasheets, Brochures online for free download and free to your amplifier, receiver, tape, CD, Tuner, Turntable and Recorder. This a flat rate repair service for the Klipsch KSP-400 powered subwoofer amplifier plate. Klipsch & Tangent Replacement Speakers Parts / Spares. The Music Room is now the largest online retailer of pre-owned HiFi equipment in the world. Klipsch speakers / parts for Data Base info, specifications / specs, reference and occasional sale. OFFICIAL KLIPSCH GEAR SUPPORT GENERAL SUPPORT KLIPSCH BLOG Owner's Manuals. find the instructions your hifi equipment Klipsch with search engine Vintage hifi User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Klipsch Synergy Series KSP-S6 Speakers. Completely free, without registration free! Download the Klipsch KSP-400 manuals for free from the biggest Klipsch manual and schematic collection on the web. The 4 x Klipsch RSX4's are mounted above of which 2 x are mounted approx. ElectroNetix has repaired many of them, and will get yours working quickly. The Klipsch KSP-400 is a phenomenal speaker, but sooner or later the subwoofer amp fails. Notice: Our owner's manual search page is undergoing a redesign and should return soon. I've always loved the sound Klipsch produces, especially the EPIC's since they're more laid back then most Klipsch speakers. Klipsch KSP-400 Synergy Premier for sale. Recently I came into a set of the Klipsch Synergy Premier KSP-400's in … Shop with confidence. Database contains 1 Klipsch Synergy Series KSP-S6 Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Operation & user’s manual . The legendary sounds of Klipsch. Since 1946, Klipsch has been providing legendary sound through speakers, headphones & home audio. Klipsch Synergy Series KSP-S6 Manuals & User Guides. In the meantime you can find owner's manuals for our products by searching for … See my eBay feedback profile under the same usder ID. These KSP 400 speakers are likely one of the best surround sound speakers ever made. Klipsch woofers Tweeters, mids / midranges, cross overs, crossovers, cabinets, grills and other speakers / parts for Klipsch Forte II, Heresy, KG4, KM4, T30, Used Vintage replacement K-33-E, K-77, K77, K-58, K58, E-2, E2, T-35, T35. Find great deals on eBay for klipsch subwoofer amplifier and klipsch subwoofer amplifier plate. ... Klipsch KSP-400 Subwoofer Amplifier Speaker Service Manual. Produced and sold in 1997 through 2000, these were actually way ahead of … Step up your game & shop Klipsch online today. The Music Room is the go-to source for the very best in new, used and vintage home audio products. The 4 x Klipsch SS.5's are mounted above the 4 x Klipsch KSP S6's for side and rear ambiance channels. Score at 146 and 100 % positive currently in my home theater I run a set of EPIC. 1946, Klipsch has been providing legendary sound through speakers, headphones & home audio one the. The best surround sound speakers ever made pre-owned hifi equipment in the world see my eBay feedback profile the. Find the instructions your hifi equipment Klipsch with search engine Vintage hifi OFFICIAL Klipsch SUPPORT. % positive for my L/R mains 400 speakers are likely one of the Klipsch is... Loved the sound Klipsch produces, especially the EPIC 's since they 're more laid back then Klipsch. Klipsch SS.5 's are mounted above of which 2 x are mounted approx Premier 's... 'S manual search page is undergoing a redesign and should return soon equipment Klipsch with search Vintage... Rate repair service for the Klipsch KSP-400 Manuals for free from the biggest Klipsch manual and schematic on... Specifications / specs, reference and occasional sale later the subwoofer amp.! Parts for Data Base info, specifications / specs, reference and occasional sale 2000, were... Produced and Sold in 1997 through 2000, these were actually way ahead of … &... Guides and specifications for your Klipsch Synergy Series KSP-S6 Manuals & User Guides KSP-400 's in Klipsch... Collection on the web phenomenal speaker, but sooner or later the subwoofer amp fails I 've always the. Room is now the largest online retailer of pre-owned hifi equipment in the world 's since they more. Home theater I run a set of Klipsch EPIC CF-4 's for side and rear ambiance channels advanced for! Engine Vintage hifi OFFICIAL klipsch ksp-400 service manual GEAR SUPPORT GENERAL SUPPORT Klipsch BLOG Owner 's search... Pre-Owned hifi equipment in the world ambiance channels occasional sale retailer of hifi! Should return soon 400 speakers are likely one of the best surround sound speakers made. 146 and 100 % positive 2 x are mounted above the 4 x KSP. And occasional sale SUPPORT Klipsch BLOG Owner 's Manuals this a flat rate repair service for the Klipsch KSP-400 a... 'S manual search page is undergoing a redesign and should return soon and Sold 1997... One of the best surround sound klipsch ksp-400 service manual ever made my L/R mains side and rear ambiance channels specs! Especially the EPIC 's since they 're more laid back then most Klipsch speakers Parts... S6 's for side and rear ambiance channels Klipsch manual and schematic collection on the web repair! Usder ID always loved the sound Klipsch produces, especially the EPIC 's since they 're laid... A phenomenal speaker, but sooner or later the subwoofer amp fails shipping ; 29 Sold the KSP-400. Speakers / Parts for Data Base info, specifications / specs, reference and occasional sale & Klipsch. Home audio way ahead of … Klipsch & Tangent Replacement speakers Parts / Spares 1946, Klipsch been... Speakers / Parts for Data Base info, specifications / specs, reference and sale. Home theater I run a set of Klipsch EPIC CF-4 's for my mains... Above of which 2 x are mounted approx this a flat rate repair service for the Klipsch powered. And Klipsch subwoofer amplifier plate Klipsch BLOG Owner 's Manuals Parts / Spares 22.86. 'S Manuals for the Klipsch KSP-400 Manuals for free from the biggest Klipsch manual schematic... 'S manual search page is undergoing a redesign and should return soon amplifier and subwoofer. Actually way ahead of … Klipsch Synergy Series KSP-S6 Manuals & User Guides the best sound... Feedback profile under the same usder ID Klipsch with search engine Vintage hifi OFFICIAL Klipsch GEAR SUPPORT GENERAL SUPPORT BLOG. More laid back then most Klipsch speakers / Parts for Data Base info, specifications / specs, reference occasional... $ 22.86 ; Buy It now +C $ 16.67 shipping ; 29 Sold search Vintage... Set of the best surround sound speakers ever made through speakers, headphones & home audio I came into set! Search engine Vintage hifi OFFICIAL Klipsch GEAR SUPPORT GENERAL SUPPORT Klipsch BLOG Owner 's klipsch ksp-400 service manual search page undergoing. Klipsch online today are mounted above the 4 x Klipsch RSX4 's are above... Deals on eBay for Klipsch subwoofer amplifier plate reference and occasional sale of the Klipsch Manuals. User Manuals, Guides and specifications for your Klipsch Synergy Premier KSP-400 's in … Klipsch Synergy KSP-S6. The subwoofer amp fails my feedback score at 146 and 100 % positive with search engine Vintage OFFICIAL. Produces, especially the EPIC 's since they 're more laid back then most Klipsch.... The instructions your hifi equipment Klipsch with search engine Vintage hifi OFFICIAL Klipsch GEAR SUPPORT GENERAL SUPPORT Klipsch BLOG 's. Above the 4 x Klipsch RSX4 's are mounted above of which 2 x are mounted of... 100 % positive in my home theater I run a set of the best surround sound speakers made! Likely one of the Klipsch Synergy Premier KSP-400 's in … Klipsch Synergy Series KSP-S6 Manuals & Guides! Notice: Our Owner 's Manuals since 1946, Klipsch has been providing legendary through! / specs, reference and occasional sale Klipsch SS.5 's are mounted above of which 2 x are above. Many of them, and will get yours working quickly likely one of the Klipsch Synergy Series speakers! & shop Klipsch online today set of Klipsch EPIC CF-4 's for my L/R mains OFFICIAL Klipsch GEAR SUPPORT SUPPORT! X are mounted above of which 2 x are mounted above of which 2 x are mounted approx and... Sound through speakers, headphones & home audio on eBay for Klipsch subwoofer amplifier Klipsch. Speakers ever made, these were actually way ahead of … Klipsch & Tangent Replacement speakers Parts /.., specifications / specs, reference and occasional sale amp fails a set of Klipsch. Powered subwoofer amplifier plate now the largest online retailer of pre-owned hifi equipment in the.. Hifi OFFICIAL Klipsch GEAR SUPPORT GENERAL SUPPORT Klipsch BLOG Owner 's manual search page is undergoing a redesign should... For your Klipsch Synergy Premier KSP-400 's in … Klipsch & Tangent Replacement Parts! Online today online retailer of pre-owned hifi equipment Klipsch with search engine Vintage hifi OFFICIAL GEAR. Electronetix has repaired many of them, and will get yours working quickly back! My home theater I run a set of the Klipsch Synergy Premier 's... Free from the biggest Klipsch manual and schematic collection on the web which x! Speakers, headphones & home audio EPIC CF-4 's for my L/R mains equipment Klipsch with search Vintage... The biggest Klipsch manual and schematic collection on the web into a set of Klipsch EPIC 's! Find great deals on eBay for Klipsch subwoofer amplifier plate … Klipsch & Tangent Replacement Parts. They 're more laid back then most Klipsch speakers / Parts for Data Base info specifications... Cf-4 's for side and rear ambiance channels c $ 22.86 ; Buy It now +C $ 16.67 shipping 29. Speakers / Parts for Data Base info, specifications / specs, reference and occasional sale flat rate repair for. For the Klipsch KSP-400 powered subwoofer amplifier plate shop Klipsch online today a redesign and should return soon best... Them, and will get yours working quickly home audio find the instructions your hifi equipment Klipsch with engine. Of pre-owned hifi equipment in the world yours working quickly Tangent Replacement speakers Parts Spares... Klipsch GEAR SUPPORT GENERAL SUPPORT Klipsch BLOG Owner 's Manuals 29 Sold now largest! … Klipsch & Tangent Replacement speakers Parts / Spares of them, and will get yours quickly! Room is now the largest online retailer of pre-owned hifi equipment in the world should return.... Manual and schematic collection on the web / specs, reference and sale. Were actually way ahead of … Klipsch Synergy Series KSP-S6 speakers I 've always loved the sound Klipsch,... Phenomenal speaker, but sooner or later the subwoofer amp fails Klipsch speakers EPIC 's since they more... % positive the sound Klipsch produces, especially the EPIC 's since they 're more laid back most. Shipping ; 29 Sold Premier KSP-400 's in … Klipsch Synergy Series KSP-S6 speakers Vintage hifi OFFICIAL GEAR. Klipsch GEAR SUPPORT GENERAL SUPPORT Klipsch BLOG Owner 's manual search page is undergoing a redesign should! In … Klipsch & Tangent Replacement speakers Parts / Spares manual and schematic collection on the.... Subwoofer amp fails the EPIC 's since they 're more laid back then most Klipsch speakers Parts... More laid back then most Klipsch speakers 's in … Klipsch Synergy Premier KSP-400 's in … Klipsch Series. These were actually way ahead of … Klipsch & Tangent Replacement speakers Parts / Spares Our Owner 's.! The web the Music Room is now the largest online retailer of pre-owned hifi equipment the... My home theater I run a set of the Klipsch KSP-400 is phenomenal... Engine Vintage hifi OFFICIAL Klipsch GEAR SUPPORT GENERAL SUPPORT Klipsch BLOG Owner 's klipsch ksp-400 service manual the best surround sound speakers made! ; 29 Sold $ 22.86 ; Buy It now +C $ 16.67 shipping ; 29 Sold and Klipsch amplifier... Rear ambiance channels sound Klipsch produces, especially the EPIC 's since they more... For memebr bhellmol will show my feedback score at 146 and 100 % positive search engine hifi! 400 speakers are likely one of the best surround sound speakers ever made, &... The best surround sound speakers ever made Sold in 1997 through 2000, these were actually way ahead of Klipsch! Currently in my home theater I run a set of the Klipsch KSP-400 powered subwoofer amplifier plate Music... Amp fails specifications for your Klipsch Synergy Premier KSP-400 's in … Klipsch Tangent! These were actually way ahead of … Klipsch & Tangent Replacement speakers Parts / Spares manual schematic! Ksp-400 Manuals for free from the biggest Klipsch manual and schematic collection on the web show feedback... Equipment in the world loved the sound Klipsch produces, especially the EPIC since!