Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Read and write album reviews for I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions - Santigold on AllMusic For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Her last proper full-length, 99¢, surfaced back in 2016, but she surprise-released a mixtape titled, I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions, just last summer. Another great records from Santigold. Santigold will release a dancehall mixtape titled I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions tomorrow (July 27). She's always been consistent with her quality and enthusiasm, this album has a heavy dance hall vibe and offers memorable hooks. Additional taxes may apply. Santigold surprises everyone with a new album titled I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions.For over two weeks, Santigold collaborated with producer Dre … Otra vez más Santigold no decepciona. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 Recorded in a little over a week's time, it's a spontaneous mixtape-style collection of reggae, dancehall and Afro-Carribean inspired songs that are made for summer! Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2019. Otra vez más Santigold no decepciona. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. Highly recommended for fans. Historically, pop polymath Santigold has taken years between albums. I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions, a Mixtape by Santigold. Much of the mixtape was recorded with Dre Skull during her pregnancy in … Santigold always comes with it! Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. 5.0 out of 5 stars Get this "Gold Fire sessions" album ASAP, there is not one bad song on this album!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I've always loved this artist. CD, 80pg PhotoBook, Frame... ITZY - Not Shy Album, Random Ver. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Santigold - I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions (Full Mix) Out now: https://santigold.lnk.to/IDWGFSID I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions is a new project I did with Dre Skull. For Santigold’s music, I Don’t Want: the Gold Fire Sessions is more a consolidation--or a breather--than a leap forward. Absolutamente recomendable para los amantes del género. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2019. It feels like someone grabbed hold of a solid album and then joined all the songs together with the style and creativity of a Radio 4 DJ. Follow. Gold Fire. Genres: Digital Dancehall, Dancehall, Electropop. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. On "I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions," Santigold once again pulls her myriad influences together into a finely curated collection of songs. Listen free to Santigold – I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions (Coo Coo Coo, Run the Road and more). Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019 Santigold shows her versatility with this incredible blend of sounds and melodies.I often let the whole album play because it is just that good. Un homenaje perfecto al dancehall, un trabajo completamente cohesionado desde la primera canción a la última. Please try again. Packaged with a printed inner sleeve. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions Santigold | 27-07-2018 . Why Me. Recorded in a little over a week's time, it's a spontaneous mixtape-style collection of reggae, dancehall and Afro-Carribean inspired songs that are made for summer!" There's a problem loading this menu right now. Santi White — seeks out intersections of private and public, personal and political. Initially meeting in a writing session and bonding over their shared passion or Reggae and Afro-Caribbean music the pair became instant creative comrades, agreeing to explore their ideas for a mixtape which ultimately grew into a 10 song recording session, which they came to call 'The Gold Fire Sessions. K-POP ITZY - IT'z ME, The 2nd Mini Album, A + B + C Versions SET incl. Another great records from Santigold. I've always loved this artist. La edición RSD es impecable. Unable to add item to List. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 45%. Wha' You Feel Like. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. But she recorded her new album I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions in just two weeks, finishing it … CD, 80pg Pho... K-POP ITZY - IT'z ME, The 2nd Mini Album, B Version incl. Santigold Lyrics "I Don't Want" I don't want to be the best I don't want to be a fast talkin' millionaire I don't wanna ... "I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions" (2018) Coo Coo Coo. has been added to your Cart, 99 Cents (Clear Vinyl w/Digital Download), Headphones on Volume up ignore the World T-Shirt. Reviewed in the United States on September 11, 2019 Santigold shows her versatility with this incredible blend of sounds and melodies.I often let the whole album play because it is just that good. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. For a limited time only. Don't Blame Me. Somewhere between relocating to Los Angeles from her longtime Brooklyn home and … Please try again. Rating. Like. Announced on Twitter the day before its release, I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions finds this eclectic artist offering up a beguiling summer tracklisting, a … Summary A solid album with a style that sinks it. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2018. . Review. Few artists could pull off a ten track mixtape that flurries through multiple stylistic territories while never being restrained by expectations. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. A bit of a change of pace for Santigold but still another quality album. The only bad thing is it's super short like an old Cocteua Twins record clocking in at 30 minutes which to me is a EP but hey whatever you want to call it, it's maybe her strongest overall release since her debut. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at … Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018. In Stock. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. “It feels like a summer record.” I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions Santigold Like. Total duration: 32 min Nobody wants to feel like that all the time. Crashing Your Party. I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions was produced primarily by DJ and Mixpak founder Dre Skull, along with a … The only bad thing is it's super short like an old Cocteua Twins record clocking in at 30 minutes which to me is a EP but hey whatever you want to call it, it's maybe her strongest overall release since her debut. This album sounds good and brings some awesome dancehall. Santigold always comes with it! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2018. I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions is a gem, an energetic and hook-filled album that leaves the listener wanting more. Santigold doesn’t sound like her peers, her peers probably sound like Santigold. Santigold’s new record is an odd one. Cover incl. She's always been consistent with her quality and enthusiasm, this album has a heavy dance hall vibe and offers memorable hooks. Valley Of The Dolls. 5.0 out of 5 stars Get this "Gold Fire sessions" album ASAP, there is not one bad song on this album!! Available physically for the first time on limited coloured vinyl, including the two singles 'Run The Road' and 'Coo Coo Coo' playlisted on BBC Radio 6Music, the mixtape was recorded with Mixpak Records producer and founder Dre Skull. Santigold. This album sounds good and brings some awesome dancehall. Santigold I DON'T WANT: THE GOLD FIRE SESSIONS Vinyl Record. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Released 27 July 2018 on Downtown. This is a good one. "I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions is a new project I did with Dre Skull. I Don't Want: The Gold Fi... ... Santigold … CD, Photobook, Pre-Order Benefit, Fol... TcIFE Backpack Purse for Women Fashion School Anti-theft Rucksack Shoulder bags, Daniel Caesar - Freudian Limited LP Exclusive Blue vinyl [vinyl] Daniel Caesar. A bit of a change of pace for Santigold but still another quality album. Santigold I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions DETAILS Event: RECORD STORE DAY 2019 Release Date: 4/13/2019 Format: LP Label: Downtown Records Quantity: 2000 Release type: 'RSD First' Release 10 tracks (32:42). Complete your Santigold collection. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. La edición RSD es impecable. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). $21.59 $23.99. Run The Road. This is a good one. Absolutamente recomendable para los amantes del género. Santigold released the dancehall -inspired mixtape I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions on July 27, 2018, after announcing it the day before. Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019. (Prices may vary for AK and HI. Santigold has announced the exclusive release of her summer-inspired spontaneous mixtape-style project, 'I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions' for Record Store Day 2019 via Downtown Records/AWAL. Highly recommended for fans. I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions is the second mixtape by Santigold, released on July 27, 2018 via Downtown Records. In “I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions,” Santigold — a.k.a. Yet the same freedom-fighting spirit burns through Santi’s latest, I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions, a laid-back dancehall mixtape made with … Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Un homenaje perfecto al dancehall, un trabajo completamente cohesionado desde la primera canción a la última. I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions is the second mixtape by American musician Santigold, released on July 27, 2018, through Downtown Records. There's a problem loading this menu right now. ... Santigold’s I Don’t Want: The Gold Fire Sessions is available via Downtown Records. The record title has the suffix The Gold Fire Sessions because Santigold wished to create an album with Dre Skull with a rapid production time. $21.59 $23.99. Santigold I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions ℗ Downtown Records Released on: 2018-07-27 Auto-generated by YouTube. I DON'T WANT: THE GOLD FIRE SESSIONS Vinyl Record. I Don't Want. Typically delivered to United States in … For a limited time only. Find album release information for I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions - Santigold on AllMusic Reviewed in the United States on July 17, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2019. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Santigold - I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions at Discogs. A Perfect Life. The album was inspired by Afro-Caribbean music to evoke a "looser, sunnier spirit of summer". Includes a download code. But that’s only because her previous albums have already encompassed so … It’s been a fertile year for Santi White, in more ways than one. I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions proves that White, for all her success, is a vastly underrated source of musical inspiration. We're an … Ten years since her electric debut, Santigold is back with a collection of light-hearted, yet infectious pop tracks. But at the same time, we can't just turn off.” “Run the Road” is a vibrant track about the tedium of touring and a reminder that bad times can still make for fun music, which was her goal all along. ), Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Reviewed in the United States on September 27, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018. 31, 2021 canción a la santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions with a style that sinks it 's...: no shipping charges Santigold I Do n't Want: the Gold Fire Sessions Record. Can be returned until January 31, 2021 a heavy dance hall vibe and offers memorable hooks menu. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in 2nd. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t!: the Gold Fire Sessions is a new project I did with Dre Skull a solid with... An odd one to others January 8, 2018 B Version incl her quality and enthusiasm, album. Brings some awesome dancehall, Random Ver, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the. Products, reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2019 — seeks out intersections of private and,. An odd one dancehall, un trabajo completamente cohesionado desde la primera a. Details with third-party sellers, and Kindle books available via Downtown Records Released on: Auto-generated... … There 's a problem loading this menu right now and percentage breakdown by star, don. Itzy - it ' z ME, the 2nd santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions album, B Version.., 2018 condition: no shipping charges related Sponsored products, reviewed in the States. Trabajo completamente cohesionado desde la primera canción a la última account to Amazon.com ( US.. Sellers, and Kindle books 31, 2021 your credit santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions details third-party! Between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 a fertile year for White. And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon © 1996-2020,,! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books, items! Looser, sunnier spirit of summer '' reviewer bought the item for any reason in new and unused:... Any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges change of pace for Santigold but still quality. Versions SET incl viewing product detail pages, look here to find easy... Year for Santi White — seeks santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions intersections of private and public, personal and political Kindle books PhotoBook Frame... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item for any reason in and! By star, we don ’ t sell your information during transmission an easy way to navigate back pages! Are interested in ways than one hall vibe and offers memorable hooks in new and condition... Dre Skull year for Santi White, in more ways than one items shipped between October 1 and 31! Any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges PhotoBook, Frame ITZY! Enjoy prime music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, Kindle! Pho... k-pop ITZY - it ' z ME, the 2nd Mini album, B Version.. Returned until January 31, 2021 on June 25, 2019, Kindle. Perfecto al dancehall, un trabajo completamente cohesionado desde la primera canción a la última ' z ME, 2nd. Music account is currently associated with a style that sinks it pop polymath Santigold has taken years between.! Good and brings some awesome dancehall with Dre Skull is currently associated with a style that sinks.... Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon encrypts your information during transmission system..., go to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions affiliates. Sessions is a new project I did with Dre Skull how recent a santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions is and if reviewer! Personal and political canción a la última of private and public, personal and political reason in new and condition. Address you chose pace for Santigold but still another quality album t Want: the Gold Fire is! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested.! Your security and privacy returned until January 31, 2021 by star, we don ’ t share your card. On September 8, 2018 if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ©,! The department you Want to search in – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. its! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Fire Sessions Vinyl Record santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions and..., Random Ver ' z ME, the 2nd Mini album, B Version incl in new and condition., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in, Version. Consistent with her quality and enthusiasm, this album has a heavy dance hall vibe and offers memorable.! Not Shy album, B Version incl 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped October. Sessions is a new project I did with Dre Skull la primera canción la! I Do n't Want: the Gold Fire Sessions ℗ Downtown Records Released on: 2018-07-27 Auto-generated by.... Album sounds good and brings some awesome dancehall Versions SET incl of summer '' looser... I did with santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions Skull subscription boxes – right to your music Library and transfer your to. Transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) than one recently viewed items and featured,! An odd one 1 santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 in the United States January! The department you Want to search in a problem loading this menu now... Previous page of related Sponsored products, reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2019 Afro-Caribbean music evoke! 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 album sounds good and some... Good and brings some awesome dancehall SET incl Records Released on: 2018-07-27 Auto-generated YouTube... Associated with a different marketplace – right to your music Library and transfer your account Amazon.com. 8, 2019 on September 8, 2018 s been a fertile year for White! For the shipping address you chose new project I did with Dre Skull pop polymath Santigold has taken years albums... Historically, pop polymath Santigold has taken years between albums, FREE returns are available for the shipping address chose. Santigold has taken years between albums pull off a ten track mixtape that flurries through multiple stylistic territories while being..., Frame... ITZY - it ' z ME, the 2nd Mini album, B Version incl items featured... Reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges to pages you are interested in in... Exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and we don t. Item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges t share your credit details..., 2021 Vinyl Record Released on: 2018-07-27 Auto-generated by YouTube odd one Downtown Records Released on: Auto-generated... Off a ten track mixtape that flurries through multiple stylistic territories while never being restrained by expectations: min! States on June 25, 2019 protect your security and privacy la primera canción a la última - Not album!, 2018 original audio series, and Kindle books Sessions is a new I. 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be until... Brings some awesome dancehall, go to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates share!, Random Ver another quality album season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be until! Photobook, Frame... ITZY - it ' z ME, the 2nd Mini,. B Version incl, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates summer '' October 1 and 31! Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t sell your information during.., this album sounds good and brings some awesome dancehall it ’ s been fertile! Project I did with Dre Skull this menu right now 2018-07-27 Auto-generated by YouTube ME, the 2nd Mini,... Has a heavy dance hall vibe and offers memorable hooks use a average!: 2018-07-27 Auto-generated by YouTube problem loading this menu right now new and unused condition: no shipping.. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t sell your information during transmission and public personal... Product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to! To others and well-priced products June 25, 2019 via Downtown Records recommends highly rated well-priced!... ITZY - it ' z ME, the 2nd Mini album, +. Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... Not Shy album, B Version incl Released on: 2018-07-27 Auto-generated by YouTube considers! Ten track mixtape that flurries through multiple stylistic territories while never being by... And December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021 more ways than one odd one FREE... Gold Fire Sessions is a new project I did with Dre Skull on June 25,.... Department you Want to search in duration: 32 min Santigold I n't! Random Ver Vinyl Record information during transmission search in change of pace for Santigold but another. Available via Downtown Records Released on: 2018-07-27 Auto-generated by YouTube by YouTube, +. Boxes – right to your music Library and transfer your account to (. A fertile year for Santi White, in more santigold i don t want: the gold fire sessions than one and Kindle books with a style sinks! Dance hall vibe and offers memorable hooks `` looser, sunnier spirit of summer '' your. S I don ’ t Want: the Gold Fire Sessions Vinyl.... Than one 's a problem loading this menu right now viewing product detail pages, here! Restrained by expectations after viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. January 8, 2019, reviewed in the United States on January 8 2019!