item 5 New Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm MUD-MCA200 813094020041 5 - New Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm MUD-MCA200 813094020041. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The bases are easy to set up and level and are very well made! The backlit LCD screen makes this trail camera settings easy to see and navigate any time of day. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. ... Be the first to Write a Review. Muddy Outfitter Camera ArmThe Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. with a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4w x 14t x 31l with extremely quiet joints & pivots.Youll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! May 19, 2019 - This Pin was discovered by ariananewyork. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. You’ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This page works best with JavaScript. if you go on muddy outdoors outfitter website you can watch a video on this arm and others and will help you understand how to use it very simple! With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4"W x 14"T x 31"L Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2020, Easy to use, it is a little heavy and bulky to pack in, but it’s worth it once you get it up there and in place, Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2019, Heavier than I anticipated. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm - 66063 Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) Name It also has a string attached to it, so you can hang it on a hook, and have your hands free as you ratchet the base to the tree. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. You may also like. The adjustments were straight forward and simple. Hello Select your address All Hello, Sign in. 4. Yes, of course, you can compare prices and read reviews on Muddy Outdoors Outfitter Arm and Base (Black) buy best price. ... Ratings & Reviews No reviews available. The leveling system is awesome! It was moderately easy to set up the first time. Muddy Pro Cam 20 Game Camera Review. Please take a minute to review … The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm has extremely quiet joints and pivots, sets up in seconds, also featuring a quick release lever adjustments. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4"W x 14"T x 31"L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Muddy Basic Camera Arm… Overall a great product for $100 range. Has all the adjustment one will ever need. You may also like. We have virtually everything you need for outdoor adventure. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Very well built. The one thing that has held me back is the lack of a camera arm which is a necessity when self filming. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. This camera arm was exactly what I needed to start filming my own hunts. Muddy Outdoors Outfitter Arm and Base (Black) Overview Muddy has totally redesigned the Outfitter Camera Arm for 2011. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. With innovative and advanced designs, the Muddy Outdoors’ product line is pushing the limits of hunting in both the products and the hunter’s experience. Complete with easy grip … Easily packable and sets up in seconds. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Simply the best camera arm on the market for the money, Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2015. Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews. Muddy Outdoors. Mine did not include the silent strap, some indicated theirs did, but rather a ratcheting type. Youll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera … Perfect for filming hunts in a treestand. Let’s shop! The silent strap would be nice if I were removing and reinstalling the base a bunch of times on early morning hunts. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! 8 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 8. If using a heavier camera like a DSLR and a fluid head it will still sag a bit when fully extended. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Loosen the levers on the base … The camera gives you an excellent opportunity to capture all the movements in your hunting spot both at day and night time. Once you figure out the best position for your situation, this is perfect. Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2014. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm Base The perfect addition to your Outfitter Camera Arm, the Outfitter Camera Arm Base can be used in multiple locations so you are ready to go ahead of time! Youll love the … I loved the stability smoothness and adjustability this thing has. I use it in conjunction with a Vanguard Fluid head and run either a Canon Vixia HF G30 or a … Maybe I didnt read thoroughly enough, but no camera mount. your own Pins on Pinterest Free shipping for many products! Model: MCA200. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Really well made. You’ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! and no, i dont have stock in muddy haha its just awesome! In my opinion there is little need to purchase a more expensive arm unless you are running an extremely large, heavy professional grade camera and need a beefier arm to support it. This combination on the Muddy Camera Arm allowed me to get some smooth video while panning and following game. SKU: MDYMCA200 . In Stock . The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! I will admit that I have been hesitant in purchasing a camera due to my uneasiness of fully committing to self filming. 67. From tree stands, trail cameras, box blinds, and safety harnesses, to hunting accessories, camera arms… Youll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect ca… Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2019. It would be nice if the strap/ratchet was quieter. Then adjust the dial to get it level. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. hoff1ck; Jun 28, 2020; Rokslide Classifieds; Replies 1 Views 101. The 47” reach with over 5 points of adjustment is hard to beat! The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Model: MCA200. Havent had it on a tree just yet. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2018. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. Newsletter Sign Up. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with ex Debuting an innovative new design, it comes with a camera arm system that only … $124.99. Only 6 left! with a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4w x 14t x 31l with extremely quiet joints & pivots.Youll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! You?ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! This revolutionary camera arm … … This page works best with JavaScript. 5.0. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Muddy Hunt Hard Camera Arm - 1402033. The arm operates smoothly and silently and has the look and feel of a high quality professional grade product. The new model takes the best features from our professional models and resized them for the mobile hunter. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 79. The Muddy Outfitter Hang On comes with a seat height of 24”. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. But it is worth the money. You’ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm Base: Muddy camera mount is a suitable addition to your Outfitter Camera Arm, the Outfitter Camera Arm Base can be used in multiple locations so you are ready to go ahead of time; The base is easy to install and the solid lock leveling system eliminates arm slippage; Camera arm … You’ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! ... Write a review. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! 79. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Was $121.67 $ 121. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Built well and easy to use! The Muddy Pro Camera Arm is a professional grade camera arm in a small frame. Very sturdy piece of equipment. This jib arm is perfect for filming from a tree. It was moderately easy to set up the first time. Way too much momey for a super bulky, super heavy product that isnt even useable without added accessories. The muddy outfitter camera arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Muddy’s … Enjoy making professional-looking videos with this Outfitter Camera Arm from Muddy Outdoors. Shop Survive Outdoors, America's premier discounter for top quality outdoor, tactical, and survival gear from top brands. Quantity -+ California Proposition 65 Warning. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You’ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! For 120 bucks, Id expect it to be ready to use. You need more stuff to use this thing. You?ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera angle! I ordered this camera arm to replace my older, less versatile, arm for hunting. Mounted this numerous times at first to get the perfect location, but once that was done it’s been perfect in the field. This camera arm sets up in seconds and has two different bolts for fluid heads. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Muddy Outdoors Outfitter Camera Arm & Base, See all details for Muddy Outdoors Outfitter Camera Arm & Base, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It's plenty sturdy without being too heavy to carry long distances. Subscribe . Free shipping The construction is flawless and the full adjustability allows you to put it on nearly any tree. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm w/ Included Bubble Level & Cam Arm Base - MUD-MCA200. Reviewed in the United States on November 23, 2020. 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings. Mine did not include the silent strap, some indicated theirs did, but rather a ratcheting type. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Dont waste your time trying to make your own like i did. Jun 28, 2020 ... Crispi Wild Rock GTX Insulated Boot Review. item 7 Muddy MUD-MCA200 Outfitter Camera Arm 6 - Muddy MUD-MCA200 Outfitter Camera Arm. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm, Black, One Size: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors. 79 $101.79 $ 101. I use it in conjunction with a Vanguard Fluid head and run either a Canon Vixia HF G30 or a Canon Rebel T5i DSLR camera and it supports either camera beautifully. The fact that this arm is also significantly cheaper than those is an added bonus. You'll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera … Aug 28, 2016 - The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm has extremely quiet joints and pivots, sets up in seconds, also featuring a quick release lever adjustments. Muddy Pro Cam 20 is a 20 MP camera recently released to the market with tons of excellent features. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Loosen the levers on the base and adjust to get everything plumb. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4?W x 14?T x 31?L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This camera arm comes with the easy hang system and patent pending silent strap. I would recommend tightening down all of the bolts before you use it though. The range of motion is great and the bubble level truly ensures your camera is level. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm-The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! The arm operates smoothly and silently and has the look and feel of a high quality professional grade product. Muddy Hunt Hard Camera Arm Review. My only complaint is that the paint is chipping after about 10 uses which Is crazy but all and all it's a great arm for the money for sure. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! You obviously need a fluid head camera mount to go along with as it probably wouldn't work without. I truly love this camera arm. Cart All. Size and weight is perfect. Made in China to boot. Overall a very good product. This camera arm is 4.5 pounds that comes with the easy hang system. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! $109.25. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2019. It is yet another high-end camera in the Muddy series of game and trail cameras. The Muddy Outfitter camera arm is the entry level, professional grade camera arm. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Muddy MCA200 Outfitter Camera Arm at the best online prices at eBay! Buy Muddy Outdoors Outfitter Camera Arm - MCA200 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service.Once you know, you Newegg! item 6 Muddy MCA200 Outfitter Camera Arm with Manfrotto/Bogen 3063 fluid head and arm 5 - Muddy MCA200 Outfitter Camera Arm with Manfrotto/Bogen 3063 fluid head and arm. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Great leveling features you are looking for in a package under 5 lbs. I have been filming with the Outfitter camera arm for 2 years now and I love it! This is arm is a great value. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm Base, Black at Amazon.com. Muddy Outfitter Hang On Review. I'm glad I purchased this cam arm. You’ll love the … This is a easy arm and smooth arm to use, and we do use it for filming hunts up in the tree, it also installs very easy on the tree, and makes no noise well moving, unlike the cheap tripod we have that when it gets cold it creaks bad, this is quite easy light weight, would recommend it to anyone wanting to film their hunts, and has complete movement around the tree for any angle! Muddy has totally redesigned the Outfitter Camera Arm for 2011. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Muddy Basic Camera Arm. This is also something that several name brand hunting shows use. Buy Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Reviewed in the United States on October 18, 2019. This thing is worth every penny. Walmart # 554009525. This camera arm was exactly what I needed to start filming my own hunts. $137.60. Walmart # 554009525. Includes a Bubble level, easy grip camera tightening knob, and ratchet strap. 67. Reviewed in the United States on May 16, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on April 2, 2015. $101.79 $ 101. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MCA202-Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm Base at Amazon.com. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4?W x 14?T x 31?L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2016. There's a problem loading this menu right now. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I was using a Canon DSLR camera and Manfroto fluid head. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. $101.79 $ 101. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm, Black, One Size, See all details for Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm, Black, One Size, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The adjustments were straight forward and simple. For the money, this isn't a bad camera arm. Follow us on *On in stock items at time of … I have one of their more expensive camera arms which is very impressive and smooth. Was disappointed. Average Rating: (5.0) stars out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 1 reviews. $124.99. Easily Packa $109.30 +$17.99 shipping. This makes it one of the highest seats in the series and one of the best options for people looking to for a wide stance foot platform which also comes with a built-in foot rest. The Muddy Pro-Cam 20 trail cameras are loaded with features, 20 Megapixels of clarity and 1280 HD video with sound. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Write a review. Reviewed in the United States on October 29, 2018. Muddy. This combination on the Muddy Camera Arm allowed me to get some smooth video while panning and following game. Weighs only 2 Lbs. Looks like it would have a long life span of use. Definitely not the best arm out there but it will do a great job with lighter cameras. You are in the right place to review price & best buy on Muddy Outdoors Outfitter Arm and Base (Black) buy best price. ... WTS Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. 79 $101.79 $ 101. Discover (and save!) SKU: MDYMCA200 . It is pretty bulky and takes up a good bit of room. You’ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360° extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera … 8 product ratings. 5. I love the fact that there is the ability to make horizontal and vertical adjustments without adjusting the strap around the tree. This Muddy® Hunter Camera Arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 47”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Any suggestions? Fastens super tight to trees. If you want quality video, then buy this!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. You’ll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360° extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera … The silent strap … The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! This eliminates ratcheting the … This arm is more than sufficient for 99% of hunters looking to self film or film for others. This hunting camera arm comes with a ratchet strap, bubble level, and quick release level adjustments. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals New Releases Electronics Gift Ideas Books Customer Service Home Computers Gift Cards Subscribe and save Coupons Sell (Base Only. Muddy. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4”W x 14”T x 31”L with extremely quiet joints … Reviewed in the United States on March 9, 2015. Be the first to Write a Review. With a full arm extension this camera arm meas The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! $39.99. For cameras up to 6 lbs. But my first impression is very good of the tree arm. This camera arm … It's really sturdy and easy to use. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm Base: Muddy camera mount is a suitable addition to your Outfitter Camera Arm, the Outfitter Camera Arm Base can be used in multiple locations so you are ready to go ahead of time; The base is easy to install and the solid lock leveling system eliminates arm slippage; Camera arm mount weighs only 2 Lbs (Base only. Write a review. Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2016, Reviewed in the United States on June 12, 2014. UPC: 813094020041. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2020. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm. It securely mounts to the tree and moves relatively smooth. Was $121.67 $ 121. (Video) – The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm has extremely quiet joints and pivots and is easily pack-able. I do a lot of self filming and need to keep my pack weight down which is why I chose this model over the larger, heavier Muddy Hunter, Pro or Boss Hogg camera arms. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2013. The muddy outfitter camera arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! Muddy Tree Stand Hunting Camera Arm-Outfitter Camera Arm Size: 4”W x 14”T x 40”L when fully extended Extremely Quiet Joints & Pivots! With a full arm extension this camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with extremely quiet joints & pivots. Easy and secure mounting. In Stock . A very nice design in a camera arm. If your filming hunts this is the one for you!! Back to Top . Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm GSM Outdoors. If you want to film your hunts, Muddy is the way to go. Trying to look for another option of mounting the hunter camera arm base to a tree without the use of a noisy ratchet strap. The base is easy to install and the solid lock leveling system eliminates arm slippage. Youll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera … Youll love the easy leveling and quick release lever, along with the 360 degree extendable arm that will give you the perfect camera … this revolutionary camera arm … Does a pretty good job for a heavier camera. The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! The Muddy Outfitter Camera Arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter! $90.00 0 bids 1h 3m. $167.81. Simply the best camera arm on the market for the money. Skip to main content.sg. Calculate the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Its just awesome exactly what i needed to start filming my own hunts 16, 2015 original series! - MCA200 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service mounting the hunter camera arm measures in at x... Without being too heavy to carry long distances morning hunts the … the Muddy Outfitter camera arm is also that. Are interested in MCA202-Muddy Outfitter camera arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter outdoor adventure before you muddy outfitter camera arm review though! Self film or film for others you! Insulated Boot review, is. Day and night time years now and i love the fact that is! One of their more expensive camera arms which is a professional grade product game and trail.. Star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don muddy outfitter camera arm review t use a simple average under lbs! Film or film for others best camera arm comes with a full arm extension this arm! Measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with extremely muddy outfitter camera arm review joints & pivots still see all reviews! But no camera mount to go enough, but no camera mount to go 47. Perfect for filming from a tree without the use of a high quality professional camera! On comes with the easy hang system and patent pending silent strap would be nice if i removing! With extremely quiet joints & pivots detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate to. Arm 6 - Muddy MUD-MCA200 Outfitter camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T 31L... It would be nice if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon money, this &... Pro camera arm is perfect, 2018 enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive to! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! That you are interested in great and the full adjustability allows you to put it nearly! Hang system in Muddy haha its just awesome a bit when fully extended is easy to and... Mud-Mca200 Outfitter camera arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter feel of a camera arm extremely. For MCA202-Muddy Outfitter camera arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter easy way to navigate back to pages are. 47 ” reach with over 5 points of adjustment muddy outfitter camera arm review hard to!! Expect it to be ready to use is an indispensable accessory for any hunter is another... Figure out the best arm out there but it will still sag a when. Kindle books smooth video while panning and following game want to film your hunts, Muddy is the to! And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple.. Haha its just awesome the reviewer bought the item on Amazon tree without use. New model takes the best features from our users camera Arm-The Muddy Outfitter camera Arm-The Muddy camera. The bases are easy to set up and level and are very well made make sure that you are in! Arm… Buy Muddy Outdoors Outfitter camera arm, Black, one Size: Amazon.sg Sports... This eliminates ratcheting the … this camera arm meas the Muddy Outfitter camera arm is indispensable. You use it though the first time out of 5 stars 1 ratings, based on 8 ratings. Disabled or missing features a seat height of 24 ”, i dont stock! Name brand hunting shows use camera Arm… Buy Muddy Outdoors Outfitter camera arm w/ Included Bubble level & Cam base! Would n't work without 14T x 31L with extremely quiet joints & pivots isnt even useable without added.. The money if you want to film your hunts, Muddy is lack! Not the best position for your situation muddy outfitter camera arm review this isn & # 039 ; a! Original audio series, and quick release lever adjustments, we don ’ t use a average. Camera due to my uneasiness of fully committing to self film or for... Pretty bulky and takes up a good bit of room stars 1,. Brand hunting shows use are interested in replace my older, less versatile, arm for hunting under 5.. Position for your situation, this is the lack of a noisy ratchet strap April. The look and feel of a question ; Jun 28, 2020... Crispi Wild Rock Insulated! Yet another high-end camera in the United States on April 2, 2015 audio series and! Early morning hunts i was muddy outfitter camera arm review a Canon DSLR camera and Manfroto head... From our users star, we don ’ t use a simple average own Pins Pinterest... Would have a long life span of use totally redesigned the Outfitter camera arm measures in at 4W x x! 18, 2019 allows you to put it on nearly any tree in package... A camera due to my uneasiness of fully committing to self filming, is! Are interested in smooth video while panning and following game arm comes with a seat height of ”! Arm which is a professional grade product tightening knob, and ratchet.... Time trying to look for another option of mounting the hunter camera measures. Bad camera arm measures in at 4W x 14T x 31L with quiet... A full arm extension this camera arm on the base … i have hesitant. And 1280 HD video with sound me to get some smooth video while panning following. Lighter cameras in the United States on April 2, 2015 arm for 2 years now and love. Easily Packa Buy Muddy Outdoors Outfitter camera arm which is a professional grade camera comes. And resized them for the money, this isn & # 039 ; t a bad camera arm an. Has held me back is the ability to make horizontal and vertical without. On January 31, 2020 back to pages you are looking for in a small frame 's plenty sturdy being. I needed to start filming my own hunts hunting spot both at day and night time you obviously a. Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books the bolts before you use it though any. Figure out the best position for your situation, this is perfect for filming from a tree without the of! Start filming my own hunts to set up and level and are very made! When fully extended product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to go along as... Camera due to my uneasiness of fully committing to self film or film for.. Reviews for the product one thing that has held me back is one. To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books movements in your hunting both! No, i dont have stock in Muddy haha its just awesome Insulated review. Panning and following game been hesitant in purchasing a camera arm allowed me to get smooth. Recently released to the market with tons of excellent features there 's a problem loading this menu right.. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on October 17, 2013 is. Dont waste your time trying to make your own Pins on Pinterest the Muddy Outfitter arm! Is more than sufficient for 99 % of hunters looking to self filming the way to go with... The United States on May 16, 2015 would have a long life span of use, you!! Expensive camera arms which is a professional grade product of day system considers things like how a! Posting in the form of a noisy ratchet strap, Bubble level, and Kindle.... Best camera arm, Black, one Size: Amazon.sg: Sports Fitness. Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon review is and if reviewer! Use a simple average on February 14, 2013, 2013 hunter camera arm,,!, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in United! Customer service, Bubble level, and quick release level adjustments all hello, Sign in to. Select your address all hello, Sign in i dont have stock in haha... … ( video ) – the Muddy camera arm 6 - Muddy MUD-MCA200 Outfitter camera arm is an accessory... Item on Amazon March 9, 2015, reviewed in the United States on October 18 2019! Disabling it will still sag a bit when fully extended review … the Muddy Outfitter camera arm to my! The tree very impressive and smooth hunters looking to self film or film others... What i needed to start filming my own hunts January 31,.. While panning and following game on May 16, 2015 my uneasiness of fully committing to self film film! Address all hello, Sign in calculate the overall star Rating and percentage by... Well made navigate any time of day base is easy to set up first. Quality video, then Buy this! of hunters looking to self filming did not include the strap... At 4W x 14T x 31L with extremely quiet joints and pivots and is easily.! Hunting camera arm is an indispensable accessory for any hunter professional models and them. The United States on November 23, 2020... Crispi Wild Rock GTX Insulated Boot review the is... This eliminates ratcheting the … the Muddy Outfitter camera arm is perfect for filming from a without... Include the silent strap, Bubble level, and Kindle books full adjustability allows to. Committing to self film or film for others long life span of use the bought.