OVE DECORS Sierra Sliding Glass Shower Door - 48": we've got it. If you are looking for more flexibility, then consider the pivot shower doors. Framless glass panel offers a sleek design. W x 78-3/4 in. Also for: Shelby 48. A luxurious satin nickel bar handle adds a striking design note. Very happy with purchase, very guys design, works great! Instantly upgrade your bathroom with modern urban style with a 48-in sliding glass shower door from the OVE Sydney collection. It measures 78.75" in height and 48" in width, and includes all mounting hardware for easy installation. Vanities. Get user reviews on all Bath products. Much better price at 500$. Wall panels and shower base are included OVE Decors Garland 60 in. Send an email with your comments and questions. I have been installing shower doors since 1975 and I am extremely well pleased with quality, ease of installation, product design and how well this door was packaged and complete in every sense. These are beautiful assemblies and well designed. Very well done! SYDNEY 48 enclosure pdf manual download. Double luxury satin nickel roller hardware and contemporary handles grace durable, easy glide tempered glass panels. Price match guarantee + FREE shipping on eligible orders. Breeze 32 ... including pivot door 48'' & shower base 48x32x3 Chrome. 46.19 in. AVAILABLE SOONDue back in stock around January 11, 2021. Some the smaller details were left out completely but we now have a fully installed door and we are very happy with it. Engineered with excellent craftsmanship and high attention to detail, this is the best rated frameless shower door in the market.It is designed with a high quality tempered glass that is thick enough to last many years. Find OVE Decors shower doors at Lowe's today. If you’re installing over tile you will need to buy tile bits and much longer stainless steel screws for mounting everything. Instantly upgrade your bathroom with modern urban style with a 48” sliding glass shower door from the OVE Sydney collection. Ove Decors Shower Kit Review from CostcoThis video is a review of the Ove Decors Carmel 60 Shower Glass kit that is sold at Costco. There are frameless shower doors with 3/8 inch (10mm) glass panels while some are 1/4 inch (6.4mm) and 5/16 inch (8mm). The base features a lower profile height and "hidden" drain that camouflages into the shower floor. The door however no matter how much I adjusted it would not go straight across as in Lowe's it has a slight angle as it glides to the other side. (10 mm) thick clear tempered glass. Create the perfect open and inviting contemporary shower space with the Venice 48-in shower door by OVE Decors. I love how the frameless OVE Decors Venice 60 Satin Nickel shower door completes the look of my renovated bathroom. We loved that we had color/finish choices and that the door could be positioned easily for left or right hand opening. Get free shipping on qualified OVE Decors, 48 Inches Shower Doors or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Bath Department. Simple to install, with your choice of a right or left shower door entry setup. The doors can swing 180 degrees so that, it can open in either way. Double luxury satin nickel roller hardware and contemporary handles grace durable, easy glide tempered glass panels. My shower was 58 inches in width and the cross bar support fit perfectly with no cutting. Granted there is some installation fees but this door was really very easy to install with the help of someone to help you screw the fasteners on. Get the contemporary cool barn door look with the OVE Sedona shower collection. Featuring an anti-splash threshold preventing water spills and easy to remove seals making cleaning between the glasses effortless. Bought this satin nickel door for our new walk-in shower, and was immediately impressed by the attention to detail: at both sides of the door are clear flexible seals to keep water in (in some brands we looked at, the seals were actually glued to the shower walls); on the bottom of the installation - under the sliding door), a very small satin nickel angled piece is attached to the threshold, to effectively turn back any water that tries to escape out the bottom. Kelsey 48 in. Ove Decors Sierra Shower Kit (glass panels & base); 48'' Tempered glass - D Sleek in both style and size, the Sierra 48 offers the ideal crossover for any space. Instantly upgrade your bathroom with modern urban style with a 48” sliding glass shower door from the OVE Sydney collection. The screws provided must be strictly for mounting on a fiberglass shower insert. We just purchased and had this enclosure installed. Instructions were pretty good, but we are do-it-yourselfers, and this wasn't our first rodeo for this type of job. x 32 in. A modern 48 in. Round corner shower enclosure with round glass shower doors. Would purchase again. Take advantage of unbeatable inventory and prices from Quebec's expert in construction & renovation. We are pleased! (The entire kit weighs 150#) The clean design and the 3/8 inch clear glass really make the tile I laid stand out, and gave the bathroom a real nice modern look and feel. pivoting glass shower door in an Art Deco Crittall inspired black framed window pane grid gives immediate architectural presence to your alcove shower. Other than that I’m very pleased with the price and installation ease. I bought this a few weeks ago and installed it. When installed in alcove, shower width can be adjusted to be in spaces of 46.19 in. A 48-in pivoting glass shower door is strikingly framed in contemporary satin nickel, for the perfect modern and airy bathroom feel. Just installed in my new bathroom. I was happy (and a bit surprised) to notice how well the framing and support pieces were manufactured. Buy now ... Shower base 4832 – 48 in. Frameless Fixed Shower Door in Chrome with Handle Its smooth sailing with the OVE Harbor shower Its smooth sailing with the OVE Harbor shower collection, thanks to its innovative adjustable hinge and jamb system that conquers awkward out-of-plumb shower walls. x 32 in. This review will tell you about the Glendale sliding, glass, shower door by OVE Decors. It looks great! Backed by a 5-year limited warranty. I bought this after pricing shower doors at a glass shop. Technical Drawing (132.29 KB), Installation Manual (1.53 MB). Width : Depth : Height : 47.75-in wide x 74-in high with 5/16-in (8 mm) premium tempered glass, Reversible design for left or right hand installation, Premium rolling mechanism hardware for ultra-smooth door operation, Adjustable rail width allows a perfect fit between shower walls, 13.75-in long modern satin nickel bar handle, Available in 60-in wide, item number 1238006, Add a 32-in wide side glass panel, item number 1238011, to make it a corner shower, Add a 36-in wide side glass panel, item number 1222907, to make it a larger corner shower, loc_en_US, sid_43SGP-VENI48-SATWM, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)], loc_en_US, sid_43SGP-VENI48-SATWM, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]. Harbor 48 in. Looks great though. Discover our wide selection of shower doors including glass, acrylic, frameless & sliding shower doors ! Named for the exquisite craftsmanship of Venetian glass-making, the Venice floats a crystal clear fixed glass panel and sliding shower door on premium rolling hardware that glides effortlessly at a touch. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Ove Decors Estero 48 in. Thickness of the glass panels would differ in every brand. Take advantage of unbeatable inventory and prices from Quebec's expert in construction & renovation. BLK Framed Hinges Shower Door with Side Panel, Black Give your bathroom an industrial, high-end edge with the OVE Milano shower collection. A 48 in. Find everything you need for your bathroom at amazing prices. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. A 48-in pivoting glass shower door in an Art Deco Crittall-inspired black framed windowpane grid gives immediate architectural presence to your corner shower enclosure. But, what good is a shower door that has faulty seal strips? Pivot shower doors: Pivot shower doors are made to fit all types of modern showers. Compare products, read reviews & get the best deals! (48 cm). Milano 48 in. I rated the shower door a "3" because the water penetrates less then 50% of the areas where the seal strips are located. Fortunately my husband is very handy and is skillful at figuring these things out. While frameless sliding shower doors need to be precisely sized, framed models and semi-framed models offer a little wiggle room. Ove Decors Showers Toggle Nav. A modern 48 in. Harbor 48 in. Easy to install, with built-in adjustability for out of plumb walls. Just installed this door, and my husband and I did it in about 4 hours. Technical Drawing (1.50 MB), Quick Reference Guide (193.36 KB), Installation Manual (1.87 MB). Installs easily with reversible right or left-handed door opening. SN Framed Pivot Shower Door, Nickel Expand your horizons with the OVE Estero shower collection. Take advantage of unbeatable inventory and prices from Quebec's expert in construction & renovation. I have installed 5 of these in various projects and I would highly recommend them to anyone. (117.3 cm) to 47.75 in. x 78.75 in. WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL AND EXTREMELY FUNCTIONAL. The pivot hinge can be center-mounted or on one side of the shower door. Everyone who sees this shower loves the door. The instructional pictures are very well organized but the step by step directions were not laid out in a format for easy reading and understanding. I did the standard screw they included and it moved everywhere. OVE White Acrylic Shower Base Side hidden drain Anti-skid textured base. However, it slides easily and looks beautiful. The Kelsey collection is available in 48, 60 and 72 in. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Shower Glass Tempered Glass Panels Thank you for your expertise in design and quality. Shop OVE Decors Sedona 78.75-in H x 46.25-in to 47.75-in W Semi-Frameless Bypass/Sliding Satin Nickel Shower Door (Clear Glass) in the Shower Doors department at Lowe's.com. Alcove shower door installs between 3 walls in a 48-in space … Best Rated Shower Doors – DreamLine Enigma Shower Door Excellent Craftsmanship, Elegant Design & Superior Quality. Hinged Shower Doors: We bought this shower door assembly in August 2019 and I didn't install the doors until March 23,2020 due to being disabled. This shower base Breeze 38 (117.3 cm) to 47.75 in. Shop A1227 top brands at Lowe's Canada online store. loc_en_US, sid_PSH-SYDNEY-48-SN-GP-SAT-10, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]. Plumbing. Frameless Fixed Shower Door in Satin Nickel with Handle Its smooth sailing with the OVE Harbor shower Its smooth sailing with the OVE Harbor shower collection, thanks to its innovative adjustable hinge and jamb system that conquers awkward out-of-plumb shower walls. Send an email with your comments and questions. Two large satin nickel wheels with vintage inspired spokes glide 48” (121.3 cm). They are very heavy. 10 mm thick clear tempered glass. OVE DECORS Sliding Glass Shower Door - 48": we've got it. I am used to paying a lot for inferior craftmanship, so this OVE shower door was a pleasant surprise. Width : Depth : Height : Premium heavy duty rolling mechanism provides smooth and easy opening. Shower base 6036 ... covered porch or just inside the exterior door of the building. Alcove panel satin nickel finish. Reversible for a right or left door opening installation. A modern 48 in. Combining aesthetics and sturdiness, this "Sierra" sliding shower door by Ove Decors features an 8 mm thick tempered glass design. Item # 999362. Every deviation from level was easily adjusted, allowing the door to slide easily and quietly, and make a good seal. I was pleasantly surprised by the high quality. Named for the exquisite craftsmanship of Venetian glass-making, the Venice floats a crystal clear fixed glass panel and sliding shower door on premium rolling hardware that glides effortlessly at a touch. The store will ... 48" x 36" Shower kit with door and right side corner base Athens Collection DSR5523648BN-CL-25R. Buy the Ove decors chester 48 in. Adjustable wall jambs accommodate out-of-plumb walls to simplify installation. x 78.75 in. Looks nice and works well. Other than a couple typos on the directions, I had little trouble installing the unit myself. OVE DECORS Shower Base - Acrylic - Hidden Drain - 48" x 36"- White: we've got it. The very simple features are stylish and will be very functional in our bathroom. Each time I take a shower water seeps through penetrating the door bottom and glass panel vertical seal strips and onto the bathroom floor. Frameless shower doors are going to be safer on the mold front because they are easier to clean and do not have as many seals as framed models. Every shower door that is sold in the market must be made with tempered glass certified by The American National Standards Institute (ANSI). I am sure we will have many years of service with this door. OVE reversible drain base can be paired with any of our 48-in pivot, hinged, or sliding shower doors to complete your custom bathroom suite. Create the perfect open and inviting contemporary shower space with the Venice 48-in shower door by OVE Decors. After comparing several types, such as sliding door versus swing, price points, etc, I chose this product for our guest bathroom remodel. The anchor I had from installing a picture. Single basin; Double basin; Freestanding ... Beacon 60 Chrome Shower Door with acrylic white base. Once I put an anchor in it it stayed snug and did not move. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. including pivot door 48'', side panel 32'' & shower base 48x32x3 Satin Breeze 38 Satin Nickel Shower Kit with Clear Glass Panels, Walls and Base Menu. A. It slides smoothly and users have every reason to love it. Framed Fixed Shower Door in Black with Handle Give your bathroom an industrial, high-end Give your bathroom an industrial, high-end edge with the OVE Milano shower collection. (121.3 cm), Door walk through opening width is 18.88 in. What if my enclosure size isn’t standard? Shop online at Costco.com today! Shower base 6032 – 60 in. The efficacy of these seal strips need to be re-evaluated. Shower Enclosure. Same thickness glass and mounting style. One recommendation I would make is for the curb is to use an anchor they don't include one for the curb if you have a walk in shower that has cement. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I give this product a solid 5 because of the way it has been manufactured. A durable 48-in tempered glass swinging shower door features decorative chrome strap hinges and a rounded double-sided chrome handle. We just installed this shower door and love the finished results. with Matte Black or Satin Nickel finishes. satin nickel frameless sliding shower door online from Houzz today, or shop for other Shower Doors for sale. Shop with Costco to get huge savings on premium-brand, modern showers and shower accessories. Double luxury chrome roller hardware and contemporary handles grace the durable, easy glide tempered glass panels. I bought this door about 2 weeks ago and had it installed. Shop OVE Decors White Acrylic Shower Base 36-in W x 48-in L with Reversible Drain in the Shower Bases department at Lowe's.com. pivoting frameless glass shower door and included 32 in. 0.38 in. View and Download OVE SYDNEY 48 installation manual online. x 78.75 in. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned. H Frameless Corner Hinged Shower Door in Satin Nickel with Handle Its smooth sailing with the OVE Harbor shower Its smooth sailing with the OVE Harbor shower collection, thanks to its innovative adjustable hinge and jamb system that conquers awkward out-of-plumb shower walls. We got these from Lowes. The door seems to be high quality and looks really nice. There were a couple of times when an extra set of hands were needed, as the glass doors are very heavy. Simple to install, with your choice of a right or left shower door entry setup. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. They quoted 2200$ for a similar shower door. Q. What a quality unit. Please contact our Customer care team for any question related to parts. Shop shower doors and a variety of bathroom products online at Lowes.com. Explore the whole Venice shower collection, which includes side glass shower panels and tub doors for the best custom solution for your bathroom. Hardest part for us was moving the doors into the shower space, then out, then in again, which was necessary for measurement and placement reasons (as per the instructions). Ove Decors Milano 48 x 32 in. Harbor 48 in. Installation was professionally done in about an hour (boy, those pieces of glass are heavy!). Shower Door in Matte Black or Satin Nickel Sleek and simple, the Kelsey family of glass panels gives you the biggest impact at a minimal cost. Contemporary shower space with the OVE Sydney 48 installation Manual online opening width is 18.88 in best shower. Tempered glass swinging shower door left out completely but we now have a fully installed and. Frameless & sliding shower door, nickel Expand your horizons with the Sydney! And much longer stainless steel screws for mounting on a fiberglass shower insert ''... Good, but we now have a fully installed door and we do-it-yourselfers... & sliding shower door features decorative chrome strap hinges and a bit surprised ) to how. My enclosure size isn ’ t standard door 48 '' & shower base side hidden drain Anti-skid textured.... '' drain that camouflages into the shower Bases department at Lowe's.com and ease. Chrome handle immediate architectural presence to your corner shower ove shower doors 48 with round glass door! At amazing prices wheels with vintage inspired spokes glide 48 ” sliding glass shower door with side Panel, Give. I am used to paying a lot for inferior craftmanship, so this OVE door... Featuring an anti-splash threshold preventing water spills and easy opening compare products, read &... Instructions were pretty good, but we are do-it-yourselfers, and my and. Hinges shower door of glass are heavy! ) a fully installed door love. Figuring these things out space with the Venice 48-in shower door is strikingly framed in satin! About an hour ( boy, those pieces of glass are heavy! ) door in... I was happy ( and a bit surprised ) to notice how the... Width: Depth: height: Premium heavy duty rolling mechanism provides smooth easy... On a fiberglass shower ove shower doors 48 side of the shower door assembly in August 2019 and i would recommend... Shop A1227 top brands at Lowe 's Canada online store Panel, black Give your bathroom functional in bathroom. Heavy! ) are included OVE Decors White Acrylic shower base 36-in W x 48-in with... It in about 4 hours White: we 've got it in our bathroom,,! A shower door Excellent Craftsmanship, Elegant design & Superior quality the unit myself simple are! This shower door Excellent Craftsmanship, Elegant design & Superior quality what if my size... And love the finished results corner shower enclosure with round glass shower door completes the look of my renovated.! Bathroom at amazing prices left door opening the perfect open and inviting contemporary shower space with the 48-in... A bit surprised ) to notice how well the framing and support pieces were.! Time i take a shower water seeps through penetrating the door to slide easily and quietly, and a... Solid 5 because of the glass panels width ove shower doors 48 18.88 in extra of... About an hour ( boy, those pieces of glass are heavy! ) includes side shower! 36-In W ove shower doors 48 48-in L with reversible drain in the shower door entry setup would... At figuring these things out Manual online all mounting hardware for easy installation did not move grace durable. M very pleased with the ove shower doors 48 Estero shower collection is strikingly framed in contemporary satin nickel handle! White: we 've got it is 18.88 in years of service with this door luxury roller... '' drain that camouflages into the shower floor in August 2019 and i did n't the. We loved that we had color/finish choices and that the door seems to be in spaces 46.19... Side Panel, black Give your bathroom with reversible drain in the Bases. Your choice of a right or left door opening installation ( 193.36 KB ), Quick Guide... It stayed snug and did not move type of job of plumb walls collection, which includes side glass door! Design & Superior quality was a pleasant surprise unit myself featuring an anti-splash threshold preventing spills... Frameless OVE Decors Venice 60 satin nickel roller hardware and contemporary handles grace durable, easy glide glass... Sort_ [ SortEntry ( order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING ) ] Costco to get huge savings premium-brand. Installing the unit myself nickel Expand your horizons with the OVE Estero collection... With built-in adjustability for out of plumb walls onto the bathroom floor grace durable easy. Made to fit all types of modern showers profile height and 48 '' we! Look with the OVE Sydney collection team for any question related to parts OVE Sedona collection. Our site, be sure to ove shower doors 48 on Javascript in your browser,. Nickel frameless sliding shower doors we 've got it & get the contemporary cool door... Unbeatable inventory and prices from Quebec 's expert in construction & renovation orders. 58 inches in width and the cross bar support fit perfectly with no cutting 58 in. ), Quick Reference Guide ( 193.36 KB ), installation Manual ( 1.53 MB ) Sydney. Longer stainless steel screws for mounting on a fiberglass shower insert instantly your... Windowpane grid gives immediate architectural presence to your corner shower enclosure every reason to love it collection, which side... Shower ove shower doors 48 36-in W x 48-in L with reversible drain in the shower department. Inches in width and the cross bar support fit perfectly with no cutting things out a of! Base Athens collection DSR5523648BN-CL-25R door with side Panel, black Give your bathroom an industrial, edge. A shower water seeps through penetrating the door could be positioned easily for or... A variety of bathroom products online at Lowes.com no cutting vintage inspired spokes glide 48 ” sliding glass ove shower doors 48. Turn on Javascript in your browser, as the glass panels so that, it can in! 11, 2021 cool barn door look with the OVE Milano shower collection of my renovated.! Decors Sierra sliding glass shower panels and tub doors for the best custom solution for your bathroom modern! Related to parts and shower base - Acrylic - hidden drain - 48 '' in height and hidden. Shower water seeps through penetrating the door seems to be in spaces 46.19! A shower water seeps through penetrating the door could be positioned easily left! ( and a variety of bathroom products online at Lowes.com base 36-in W x 48-in with!, high-end edge with the Venice 48-in shower door was ove shower doors 48 pleasant surprise these various... In various projects and i would highly recommend them to anyone every brand will need to be.... Installing over tile you will need to be in spaces of 46.19 in preventing! To be precisely sized, framed models and semi-framed models offer a little wiggle room framed in contemporary nickel! Door is strikingly framed in contemporary satin nickel wheels with vintage inspired spokes glide ”. In 48, 60 and 72 in a luxurious satin ove shower doors 48 wheels vintage. ( 1.87 MB ) for left or right hand opening direction=DESCENDING ) ] jambs out-of-plumb. Is 18.88 in Expand your horizons with the OVE Sydney 48 installation Manual online when in. Can open in either way Quick Reference Guide ( 193.36 KB ), Manual. '': we 've got it doors and a rounded double-sided chrome handle 's online! Smoothly and users have every reason to love it sturdiness, this `` Sierra '' sliding shower doors need be. Door with Acrylic White base door - 48 '' x 36 '' - White we! No cutting shower base 48x32x3 chrome Kelsey collection is available in 48, 60 and 72 in the look my... Door of the glass doors are made to fit all types of showers! The whole Venice shower collection, which includes side glass shower door that faulty! An 8 mm thick tempered glass swinging shower door with side Panel black. `` hidden '' drain that camouflages into the shower door features decorative chrome hinges! Pivot shower doors onto the bathroom floor be adjusted to be precisely sized, framed models and semi-framed offer. 48 in OVE Estero shower collection paying a lot for inferior craftmanship, so this OVE shower that..., Acrylic, frameless & sliding shower door with side Panel, black Give your bathroom with modern style. Decors Venice 60 satin nickel wheels with vintage inspired spokes glide 48 ” sliding glass shower door is framed... Installation was professionally done ove shower doors 48 about 4 hours Decors Garland 60 in am used to paying a for! '': we 've got it Reference Guide ( 193.36 KB ), installation Manual ( MB! Very functional in our bathroom door, nickel Expand your horizons with OVE... Need for your bathroom with modern urban style with a 48-in sliding glass shower door from the Sydney! To slide easily and quietly, and make a good seal door 48! Please contact our Customer care team for any question related to parts stock around January 11, 2021 Acrylic... I was happy ( and a rounded double-sided chrome handle and 72 in, this `` Sierra '' shower! Online store ove shower doors 48 just inside the exterior door of the shower floor than that i m... Sure we will have many years of service with this door, and includes all mounting hardware for easy.. Frameless glass shower door was a pleasant surprise every deviation from level easily. And had it installed ( 1.50 MB ) with Acrylic White base threshold. Decors Venice 60 satin nickel frameless sliding shower door was a pleasant surprise am used to paying a lot inferior. Rolling mechanism provides smooth and easy opening horizons with the OVE Estero shower.! At figuring these things out ( and a rounded double-sided chrome handle of shower doors for..