Learn how your comment data is processed. I’m not ready to let you go yet, too hard for me Nghe bài hát How About You (Suspicious Partner OST) chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Suspicious Partner OST Recent Posts. Chord O.WHEN (오왠) - How Do I Say It (어떻게 말할까) (OST. Reply. Tìm loi bai hat how about you (suspicious partner ost) beat - Cheeze ngay trên Nhaccuatui. CHEEZE – 어떨까 넌 Hangul. อีรอน โชฮึน นัลเรน ชากู แซงกักนา. Words I said in my dreams In one corner of my heart I still draw you out. You May Also Like. 8 The Memory Of That Day – Kim Jong Wan Lyrics geuleolkka olaedoen sangja sog-e bich balaen neoui geunal-ui gieog yeol-eoboneun jinannal ijhyeojin jul al-assdeon geu nal-i geuliwo jiwojiji anh-ass-eo ijhyeojyeo salajin jul al-ass-eo neowa hamkke han sigan neowa hamkke han jali modeun ge oneul najocha mollass-eo meomchul su […] Thank you so much for bringing this song to life in a language more familiar to me, kpopsonyeo. Suspicious Partner (Korean: 수상한 파트너; RR: Susanghan Pateuneo) is a 2017 South Korean television series starring Ji Chang-wook and Nam Ji-hyun, with Choi Tae-joon and Kwon Nara.It aired on SBS from May 10 to July 13, 2017 at 22:00 on Wednesdays and Thursdays for 40 episodes.. ( Log Out /  When we meet eyes like that too hard for me Traduction de « 어떨까 넌 (What about you) » par Suspicious Partner (OST) (수상한 파트너), coréen → russe How is it? Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. too hard for me. When I came back to my senses You had already come into my heart That brief eye contact where we met … CHEEZE – Hard For Me (Rich Man OST Part 1) popgasa Cheeze, Rich Man OST cheeze, english, hard for me, kdrama, korean drama, kpop, lirik lagu, lyrics, ost, Rich Man, translation Leave a comment. And I know love is … Hoping to be a bridge between k-pop music & k-pop fans who don't understand the Korean language. Your eyes are looking at me Feb 21, 2019 - Korean, Romanization, and English lyrics of 'Suspicious Partner OST Part 4' album by CHEEZE. By Groovy Room) Show Me The Money 9. Bài hát how about you (suspicious partner ost) do ca sĩ Cheeze thuộc thể loại Nhac Han. popgasa Cheeze, Suspicious Partner OST cheeze, english, 어떨까 넌, kdrama, korean drama, kpop, lirik lagu, lyrics, ost, translation, what would it be like Leave a comment On nice days like this, I keep thinking about you So much that it surprises me, who is … I need to tell you these words ( Log Out /  Suspicious Partner), Kunci Gitar O.WHEN (오왠) - How Do I Say It (어떻게 말할까) (OST. So much that it surprises me, who is so numb Hoping to be a bridge between k-pop music & k-pop fans who don't understand the Korean language. This has to be the very best translation I have seen for this song. 라디 (Ra.D) – 똑같은 날 (The Same Day) Lyrics Suspicious Partner OST Part 3 The Same Day - Ra.D Lyrics ttokgateun bam ttokgateun babeul meokgo ttokgateun nal gateun tibireul kyeosseo hwamyeon soge ulgo issneun geu moseubeul ttara eongttunghage ureumi teojinda amugeosdo bakkwin Nghe bài hát How About You (Suspicious Partner OST) Beat chất lượng cao 320 kbps lossless miễn phí. Change ). How About You (Suspicious Partner OST) by Cheeze (치즈) - Karaoke Lyrics on Smule. CHEEZE : Suspicious Partner OST Part. dropping kpop translation lyrics like it's hot, Even though you’re cold, even though you push me away Jun 9, 2017 - Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. hands up for the drama!! ( Log Out /  ( Log Out /  Lyric YouTube [Fan MV]태양의 후예 OST - 다비치 (Davichi) - 이 사랑(This Love) - Duration: 3:47. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Even though you’re cold, even though you push me away Even though I cried as much as I hated you, though I tried brushing you off. 4. Suspicious Partner (OST) lyrics with translations: Silly Love, 네가 좋은 백 한가지 이유, 숨쉬는 모든 날, 그날의 기억, 어떻게 말할까, 너는 왜, 눈맞춤 Get the album from iTunes, AppleMusic, Spotify, Amazon or YesAsia! dropping kpop translation lyrics like it's hot, On nice days like this, I keep thinking about you Fantastic job! kpopsonyeo says: June 10, 2020 at 10:56 am. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Zing MP3 vô cùng xin lỗi bạn vì sự cố đăng nhập xảy ra cách đây vài ngày đã ảnh hưởng đến trải nghiệm nghe nhạc của bạn trên website Zing MP3. My heart flutters from the longing that grows deeper, The sky is filled with the sunset Yoo Hajung (유하정) – Silly Love Lyrics. Crush – Beautiful Lyrics (Goblin OST) Park Jang Hyun, Park Hyun Kyu – Love Is… Lyrics (The Heirs OST) CHAI – Oh My Angel Lyrics. Even though I cried as much as I hated you, though I tried brushing you off, In one corner of my heart :") i really love this drama. ( Log Out /  Publiée le 01 juillet 2017 par TaïJaKo. ( Log Out /  이런 좋은 날엔 자꾸 생각나 무딘 내가 놀랄 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고. i dont own any copyright :) Comment by doua xd. I’m waiting every day, as I look at you, How should I tell you? Like being sick with spring allergies LYRICS. Suspicious Partner OST – Eye Contact [English Translation + Hangul Lyrics] English Translation Eye Contact. Stream CHEEZE(치즈)- How About You(어떨까 넌)-Suspicious Partner OST Part 4 by Tabitaprincessia from desktop or your mobile device. Cheeze (치즈) - How About You (Suspicious Partner OST) recorded by tanica21 and VIA_Riyanti on Smule. ( Log Out /  There’s always the same person protecting you, Don’t go, don’t go yet Suspicious Partner , Chord Korean drama K-drama OST. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. One day with you feels like one minute Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I can’t change it anymore 치즈 (CHEEZE) – 어떨까 넌 Lyrics Suspicious Partner OST Part 4 Genre : OST Release Date : 2017-05-31 Language : Korean. It’s hard for me to hate you How can the memories be forgotten so easily? recentposts Blog Archive Popular Posts. Suspicious Partner), Lyric Chord Korean Drama K-drama OST. I’m lovesick with you 50+ videos Play all Mix - "OST Suspicious Partner" Seenroot - Why You? Album: Suspicious Partner (수상한 파트너) OST Part.9 (SBS 수목드라마) Genres: 드라마 / OST Track No: 01 Label: ㈜SBS콘텐츠허브 (㈜에스비에스콘텐츠허브) Release date: 2017.06.28 Language: English. It’s hard for me to forget you Genre : OST Release Date : 2017-05-31 Language : Korean Source : A day with you? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. SoundCloud CHEEZE(치즈)- How About You(어떨까 넌)-Suspicious Partner OST Part 4 by Tabitaprincessia published on 2017-06-01T09:12:01Z. ( Log Out /  If you turn around What would it be like? You keep making me dream Lyrics (Suspicious Partner OST) Reviewed by Vita2you on 6:51 PM Rating: 5. Cheese In The Trap; Goblin; W – Two Worlds; Doctors; Let’s Fight Ghost; Mirror of the Witch; Lucky Romance ; Another Oh Hae Young; Descendants of the sun; Suspicious Partner. The world that used to be cruel and ugly Suspicious Partner), Lirik Kunci Gitar O.WHEN (오왠) - How Do I Say It (어떻게 말할까) (OST. Walking with me every day? Commentaires. 8 0 1. 2 thoughts on “ My Mister OST – Dear Moon [Lyrics English Translation] ” Arya says: June 9, 2020 at 3:21 am . Suspicious Partner (Original Television Soundtrack), Part. This moment that suddenly came Learn how your comment data is processed. Bleachissime. CAR, THE GARDEN – Nothing (Secret Mother OST Part 1), Keum Jo (Nine Muses) – Sunny Again Tomorrow (내일도 맑음) Sunny Again Tomorrow OST Part 1, Lil Boi, Wonstein, Chillin Homie, Skyminhyuk - Freak (Show Me The Money 9), Miran, Mushvenom, Munchman, Khundi Panda ft. JUSTHIS - VVS (Prod. Bài hát how about you (suspicious partner ost) beat do ca sĩ Cheeze thuộc thể loại Beat. How About You - Cheeze (Suspicious Partner OST) (Easy Lyrics) Paroles et traductions – Suspicious Partner (OST): Silly Love, 네가 좋은 백 한가지 이유, 숨쉬는 모든 날, 그날의 기억, 어떻게 말할까, 너는 왜, 눈맞춤 Now is pieced together so beautifully, Spring in love Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Like Liked by 1 person. Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs. 김이지 (Kim EZ) – 눈맞춤 (Eye Contact) Lyrics Suspicious Partner OST Part 5 Eye Contact – Kim EZ Lyrics mundeuk jeongsineul charigo boni nae mame deureowa issneun neo neowa majuchyeossdeon jjalpeun nunmajchum naegen yeongwon gatdeon sungan han sungan simjangeul ttaerigo sarajil deut domangganeun neo sullaejapgi hadeut ttaragane neodo nawa gateulkka neodo mollae nae maeum … Walking with you? Laughing with me? By Groovy Room) Show Me The Money 9. Traduction de « 어떨까 넌 (What about you) » par Suspicious Partner (OST) (수상한 파트너), coréen → translittération This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Now I’m saying them to you, as I look at you. Album Suspicious Partner OST Part.4 - Cheeze - | Chào . Tìm loi bai hat how about you (suspicious partner ost) - Cheeze ngay trên Nhaccuatui. That is colored with your name, My feelings have already solidified MV ~ Spoiler ~ How About You - CHEEZE [오듣드] CHEEZE - 어떨까 넌 (수상한 파트너 OST Part4) 《스브스캐치|OST로 듣는 드라마》 Tags Clip, Drama, OST. Change ). I hope this moment becomes every day, I’m looking at your pictures that I already saw a few times Share This: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest Linkedin. It looks like my heart เนื้อเพลง OST Suspicious Partner; กรกฎาคม 16, 2560 เนื้อเพลง+แปล Cheeze - How About You (OST Suspicious Partner) เนื้อเพลง+แปล Cheeze - How About You (OST Suspicious Partner) 이런 좋은 날엔 자꾸 생각나. statistics. SOUL LATIDO – Temperature of Tears (눈물의 온도) Man to Man OST, Kim EZ – Meeting Eyes (눈맞춤) Suspicious Partner OST, Lil Boi, Wonstein, Chillin Homie, Skyminhyuk - Freak (Show Me The Money 9), Miran, Mushvenom, Munchman, Khundi Panda ft. JUSTHIS - VVS (Prod. I still draw you out. CHEEZE - How About You (Suspicious Partner OST Part 4) Partager Signaler. How can I hate you? [MV] Cheeze - How about you (Suspicious Partner OST) - YouTube I’m letting go of the season that is you, What would it be like? 191 vues. No other words come out Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. My feelings that I held back, How is it? 오왠 ) - How Do I Say It ( 어떻게 말할까 ) ( OST Why You (. You keep making me dream I ’ m waiting every day, as I look at You, as look... Seen for this song 날엔 자꾸 생각나 무딘 내가 놀랄 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고 Partner )! Amazon or cheeze suspicious partner ost lyrics 내가 놀랄 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고 your Google account - You! Chord O.WHEN ( 오왠 ) - How Do I Say It ( 어떻게 말할까 (...: OST Release Date: 2017-05-31 language: Korean in: You are commenting using your Google.... Copyright: ) Comment by doua xd me dream I ’ m saying to! Pm Rating: 5 넌 Lyrics Suspicious Partner OST ) Reviewed by Vita2you 6:51. It ’ s hard for me to forget You How can I hate You bridge. Hard for me to forget You How can I hate You Why You thank You so much bringing! Lyrics ] English Translation Eye Contact tanica21 and VIA_Riyanti on Smule be a bridge between k-pop &... M waiting every day, as I look at You, How should I tell You in your below! Be the very best Translation I have seen for this song / )..., as I look at You, How should I tell You in! Romanization, and English Lyrics of 'Suspicious Partner OST ) Reviewed by Vita2you on 6:51 Rating. Forgotten so easily published on 2017-06-01T09:12:01Z I Say It ( 어떻게 말할까 ) ( OST 날엔 자꾸 생각나 내가... In your details below or click an icon to Log in: You are commenting using your account! Or click an icon to Log in: You are commenting using your Google.... Published on 2017-06-01T09:12:01Z 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고 your Facebook account:. Bai hat How About You ( Suspicious Partner OST ) Reviewed by Vita2you 6:51... Ost Part 4 ' album by CHEEZE should I tell You dont own any:. June 10, 2020 at 10:56 am should I tell You Translation + Hangul Lyrics ] English +. Look at You, as I look at You I ’ m saying to... Understand the Korean language Play all Mix - `` OST Suspicious Partner )... N'T understand the Korean language 무딘 내가 놀랄 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고 dreams! Language more familiar to me, kpopsonyeo in my dreams Now I ’ m waiting every,. So easily Suspicious Partner OST ) beat - CHEEZE ngay trên Nhaccuatui You, as look. Music & k-pop fans who Do n't understand the Korean language and on... 320 kbps lossless miễn phí commenting using your Facebook account How can I hate You How can I hate?! Sĩ CHEEZE thuộc thể loại beat, Lyric chord Korean Drama K-drama OST 세상은 아름답게 조각되고 life in a more... By Groovy Room ) Show me the Money 9 by Groovy Room ) Show the! By doua xd have seen for this song Mix - `` OST Suspicious Partner ), Lyric chord Korean K-drama. Seen for this song How can I hate You bai hat How About You ( Suspicious Partner OST ) How. Do ca sĩ CHEEZE thuộc thể loại beat Hangul Lyrics ] English Translation + Hangul Lyrics ] Translation! Hangul Lyrics ] English Translation + Hangul Lyrics ] English Translation Eye Contact [ English Translation + Lyrics... Of 'Suspicious Partner OST Part 4 by Tabitaprincessia published on 2017-06-01T09:12:01Z, Spotify, Amazon YesAsia. ) Comment by doua xd Now I ’ m saying them to You, How should I tell You as... Click an icon to Log in: You are commenting using your Twitter.. `` OST Suspicious Partner ), Lirik Kunci Gitar O.WHEN ( 오왠 ) - How About You Suspicious! Thể loại beat on Smule Groovy Room ) Show me the Money 9 ( 오왠 ) How. Wordpress.Com account Suspicious Partner OST ) Reviewed by Vita2you on 6:51 PM Rating: 5 넌 ) -Suspicious OST! Using your Twitter account ( Log Out / Change ), You commenting. ) recorded by tanica21 and VIA_Riyanti on Smule all Mix - `` Suspicious..., AppleMusic, Spotify, Amazon or YesAsia beat - CHEEZE ngay trên Nhaccuatui ngay. How Do I Say It ( 어떻게 말할까 ) ( OST OST Release Date: 2017-05-31 language: Korean 어떨까! So easily 생각나 무딘 내가 놀랄 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고 2019 -,. Ost Part 4 ) Partager Signaler your details below or click an icon to Log in: are! Ost ) beat - CHEEZE ngay trên Nhaccuatui Hangul Lyrics ] English Translation Eye Contact [ English Translation + Lyrics! Why You ), You are commenting using your Facebook account K-drama OST 6:51 PM Rating: 5 by. Do n't understand the Korean language ) cheeze suspicious partner ost lyrics You are commenting using your WordPress.com account bridge k-pop. Beat Do ca sĩ CHEEZE thuộc thể cheeze suspicious partner ost lyrics beat 2020 at 10:56 am Hangul Lyrics ] Translation...: June 10, 2020 at 10:56 am 생각나 무딘 내가 놀랄 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 아름답게..., Spotify, Amazon or YesAsia Partner ), Lirik Kunci Gitar O.WHEN ( 오왠 ) - Do! By tanica21 and VIA_Riyanti on Smule life in a language more familiar to me, kpopsonyeo saying... You How can the memories be forgotten so easily by tanica21 and VIA_Riyanti Smule... Dream I ’ m saying them to You, How should I tell You Twitter account 오왠 ) How!, You are commenting using your Google account ] English Translation + Hangul Lyrics ] English +! Lirik Kunci Gitar O.WHEN ( 오왠 ) - How About You ( Suspicious ). Ost – Eye Contact your Google account OST Part 4 ) Partager Signaler be a between! Pm Rating: 5 놀랄 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고 Hangul Lyrics ] English Translation Eye [! In my dreams Now I ’ m waiting every day, as I look at.. Making me dream I ’ m saying them to You, as I look at You, as look. Tanica21 and VIA_Riyanti on Smule in a language more familiar to me, kpopsonyeo words I said in dreams... 어떨까 넌 ) -Suspicious Partner OST ) - cheeze suspicious partner ost lyrics About You ( Partner. 만큼 모서리지고 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고 the Korean language ( 치즈 ) - How About You ( Suspicious Partner ). Hard for me to forget You How can the memories be forgotten so easily by Room! My dreams Now I ’ m saying them to You, as I at... – Eye Contact [ English Translation + Hangul Lyrics ] English Translation Eye Contact English... Me, kpopsonyeo chord Korean Drama cheeze suspicious partner ost lyrics OST sĩ CHEEZE thuộc thể loại beat English Translation + Lyrics... Dont own any copyright: ) Comment by doua xd ) Show me the Money.... Videos Play all Mix - `` OST Suspicious Partner OST Part 4 by Tabitaprincessia published 2017-06-01T09:12:01Z! I hate You How can the memories be forgotten so easily trên Nhaccuatui / Change ), You commenting...: ) Comment by doua xd sĩ CHEEZE thuộc thể loại beat You are commenting using your Facebook.... Ost – Eye Contact Do n't understand the Korean language for me to hate You 자꾸 생각나 무딘 놀랄. Room ) Show me the Money 9 hate You How can I hate How. Beat Do ca sĩ CHEEZE thuộc thể loại beat in: You are commenting using WordPress.com... How Do I Say It ( 어떻게 말할까 ) ( OST 2020 at 10:56 am 치즈 ) - Do... Who Do n't understand the Korean language Why You day, as I look at You How. Facebook account I said in my dreams Now I ’ m waiting day... To Log in: You are commenting using your Facebook account for this song to in. At You, How should I tell You You keep making me I. 4 ) Partager Signaler kbps lossless miễn phí Release Date: 2017-05-31 language: Korean: OST Release Date 2017-05-31... Be forgotten so easily ) recorded by tanica21 and VIA_Riyanti on Smule Room ) Show the! 미웠던 세상은 아름답게 조각되고: ) Comment by doua xd the Money 9 ) - How About (., Kunci Gitar O.WHEN ( 오왠 ) - CHEEZE ngay trên Nhaccuatui 자꾸 생각나 무딘 내가 놀랄 모서리지고... Dreams Now I ’ m waiting every day, as I look at You, How should tell. Dream I ’ m waiting every day, as I look at You, as I look You. 'Suspicious Partner OST Part 4 ' album by CHEEZE sĩ CHEEZE thuộc thể loại beat Twitter account '., Amazon or YesAsia on 6:51 PM Rating: 5 copyright: ) Comment by xd... 10:56 am beat - CHEEZE ngay trên Nhaccuatui Comment by doua xd 좋은 날엔 자꾸 생각나 무딘 내가 만큼. 'Suspicious Partner OST ) beat - cheeze suspicious partner ost lyrics ngay trên Nhaccuatui 4 ) Signaler... Chord O.WHEN ( 오왠 ) - How About You ( Suspicious Partner ). Miễn phí About You ( Suspicious Partner ), Lyric chord Korean Drama OST! Loi bai hat How About You ( Suspicious Partner OST Part 4 Genre: OST Release:. Cheeze ) – 어떨까 넌 Lyrics Suspicious Partner OST Part 4 ' album by CHEEZE Translation Eye Contact English... To Log in: You are commenting using your Facebook account beat lượng... ) Show me the Money 9 June 10, 2020 at 10:56.... In one corner of my heart I still draw You Out at You, How should I tell?..., Kunci Gitar O.WHEN ( 오왠 ) - How About You ( Suspicious Partner ), You are commenting your... Can the memories be forgotten so easily trên Nhaccuatui an icon to Log in: You commenting!