This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You can make this milkshake with your choice of milk. Mango smoothies are loved by kids too! https://www.cookingandme.com/.../24/how-to-make-mango-milkshake-with-ice How to make mango milkshake. We love mangoes. And I have used the chilled non-fibrous variety of mangoes here. Add mango fresh, sugar, cream, milk and pulse until they form a smooth milkshake. It is like our little after-dinner dessert – these sweet mangoes. Serve with a spoon and a thick straw. But what more could I try – I had already made Mango Milkshake, Mango Lassi , Mango Iced Tea, Mango Salsa & Mango Sorbet. However, the sweet and juicy fruit can be best used to prepare desserts, puddings and smoothies. We'll assume you're okay with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. I was just reading about Mango Lassi before this post and this post again made me tickle (who can avoid mango, after all) , […] based recipes I tried out this year. Beautiful clicks. With a decade of cooking experience I am glad to share my recipes and culinary knowledge with you all here. Pour the thick mango milkshake into a glass. Next, add ice cubes to create your desired level of thickness. In a blender, add mango pulp/cut pieces along with sugar and blend until quite smooth. It is a very healthy drink prepared with just three ingredients within few minutes. First of peel and roughly chop the mangoes. For this yummy, mango drink we just required fresh ripe mangoes or frozen mango pulp, milk, and sugar (optional). In a blender, add all the ingredients-mango pulp, almond milk, sugar, ice cubes, and ice cream. I have prepared here, mango milkshake without ice-cream. Take out and serve in glasses. Enjoy this delicious mango mastani drink! A perfect treat for this weather. Learn how your comment data is processed. This looks super delicious and refreshing! You know ? A thick blend of rip mangoes, sugar and milk with or without ice cream. This is a fabulously decadent & gorgeous mango milkshake, which is named after the famous Bajirao’s Mastani. The most popular summer drink relished by both kids and adults alike. Jun 25, 2014 - Ingredients: 2 cups ripe mango cubes 1/2 lt low fat milk 1 1/2 tbsps sugar (adjust) pinch of cardamom pwd (optional) 1/2 cup crushed ice cubes how to make Mango Milkshak 1 Blend the mango pulp along with a cup of milk for 15-20 seconds. Its a great healthy choice to give kids after school. You can also try my No churn Mango Ice cream … India is the largest producer of mangoes in the world btw. You can even add less number of ice cubes. Learn how your comment data is processed. Serving Mango Milkshake. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. finally, serve mango milkshake with ice cream topped with few chopped nuts. In this article i will tell you only 4 different ways to try mango shake. Serve the chilled milkshake as a cool summer drink, as a mid meal snack or as a side for your main meal. Pune's Mango Mastani | Thick Mango Milkshake With Ice Cream Mango Mastani is a popular drink that emerged from the sprawling city, Pune in Maharashtra, India. Can I make this mango milkshake vegan? No air conditioners! Mangoes are downright amazing. This royal mango drink is a specialty from Pune that's perfect for the summers. Make a smoothie ; Serve with 1 scoop of ice cream on top of the milkshake. Perfect mango milkshake is thick and luscious. Whoa. In my another article, i will provide you shake recipe with green mango soon. There are over 500 varieties of mango in the world! Mango is a national fruit of INDIA, If you know then it’s good or if you don’t know, then comment below to let us know, that how much you love us. Having said that, I made this mango milkshake with those mangoes. Variation. A totally Yummmm….. Here is a simple and easy recipe for how to make mango milkshake with mango pulp. It really is the best mango juice ever that can be made in just 10 minutes! Mango milkshake recipe or Mango shake is one of the most picked inimitable smoothie recipes of summer. Choose ripe and sweet mangoes for milkshake as it is very important for creamy shake. You can also malai or milk cream if available. Jun 11, 2020 - How to make mango mastani. You can make this mango milkshake without ice cream as well. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Mango Milkshake recipe with Ice Cream! Can I make this mango milkshake vegan? India is the largest producer of mangoes in the world btw. Add 1 to 2 scoops of ice cream. Easy Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes For Everyone, Published: January 31, 2019 | Updated June 27, 2020 | By Harini. But … Your email address will not be published. 2 Add the … Love mangoes, and milkshakes too. Aahh the good old childhood days , Today’s recipe is very simple and slightly different from the usual milkshake. Furthermore I have also mentioned some tips and serving suggestions in this recipe. You can also use vanilla ice cream. You can also use vanilla ice cream here. Vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream – 1 or 2 scoops for each serving. Step 3. !… the recipe maybe simple but we all love mango milkshake, have you tried mango lassi(: … try it(: Thanks Maria Yep, we all love mango milkshake! HOMEMADE MANGO ICE CREAM RECIPE – Creamy, Delicious and requires only 3 Ingredients! Freeze the mangoes for 15-20 minutes. Mango Milkshake recipe with Ice Cream! It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Furthermore we also make apple milkshake, dry fruits milkshake, chocolate milkshake, strawberry milkshake, musk melon milkshake ,chilled saffron milk, badam milk, pistachio milk during summers to keep heat at bay. Recipe shared by Marium Hamid. Making mango milkshake is easy peasy. How to make mango milkshake. We stayed in a small government quarter with a small kitchen. I stopped drinking canned fruit juice a long time ago, also no sweetened sodas for me. In a blender, add mango pulp/cut pieces along with sugar and blend until quite smooth. Please note that milk should be chilled, else it will get spoil. Mango milkshake recipe or Mango shake is one of the most picked inimitable smoothie recipes of summer. You can add 2-3 ice cubes while blending to make the milkshake chilled while serving. I hope you will try this mango milkshake recipe and enjoy as much as we did. I have prepared here, mango milkshake without ice-cream. Adjust the quantity of sugar as per preference. During the summer holidays, Amma would bring a bucket of cold water and we would dip two thick, long bed-sheets into the water and use them to cover the windows and balcony. Also make sure the milk is boiled and chilled. Mango milkshake is the best and most refreshing thirst quenching drink during the summers. You can make this mango milkshake without ice cream as well. Ice cubes- If you want a thin consistency milkshake then add 5-6 ice cubes. Just swap the milk with coconut or almond milk and use a non dairy ice cream or mango sorbet instead of vanilla ice cream. However, the sweet and juicy fruit can be best used to prepare desserts, puddings and smoothies. This recipe of mango milkshake is with ice cream. Mango Fruit pulp (peeled and diced into small pieces ) - 2 cup; Vanilla Ice Cream - 1 scoop; Whole Milk - 1/2 cup; Sugar (According to taste) Ice Cubes - 2; Method. No-Bake Mango Pie. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Here you can add 1/2 cup finely chopped mangoes and just mix well. An Pakistani twist to the western milk shake. Nuts – You can also add some nuts to make it a healthy drink. This is dessert and drink in 1 glass. Mango milkshake recipe is a popular Indian summer drink that is loved by one all. You can add 2-3 ice cubes while blending to make the milkshake chilled while serving. You can also make mango milkshakes with pulp or ready-made powder. Harini :), Just love that scoop of ice cream atop the milkshake. Milkshake recipes are most sought after in India. Mango Mastani is a rich & creamy milkshake made with mango pulp or fresh Alphonso mangoes, ice cream & nuts. In my another article, i will provide you shake recipe with green mango soon. If not, you can always add ice cubes while blending. You can serve this milkshake topped with ice cream or finely chopped mangoes also. Add mango pulp in a blender and blend it thoroughly, then add milk . Mango Mastani is a thick mango shake with ice cream and dry fruits. Use only vanilla or mango ice-cream as only these ice cream goes well with the mango milkshake. I always add 2 to 3 ice … 3. For creamier milkshake, add a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream while making the milkshake. If you wish to get regular updates on my recipes, do follow me on Facebook @ Cooking From My Heart. Serve mango milkshake topped with a scoop of ice cream. A hot sticky summer afternoon would turn nice and pleasant just like that. Amma would tell over and over not to add hot milk, to prevent it from curdling We would not wait for the milkshake to chill in the fridge and drink it by glasses. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 2. My aim behind this blog is to provide easy, tried and tested recipes that beginners can cook with confidence. Alternately you can reduce milk to 1 cup and blend a scoop ice cream of your choice with a mango shake. Instructions:-1. Miss the Indian mangoes . Add two scoops of ice cream; And finally, garnish with chopped mangoes and nuts. I suggest using alphonso mango pulp for making milkshake. Mango Mastani is a rich & creamy milkshake made with mango pulp or fresh Alphonso mangoes, ice cream & nuts. This milkshake is a perfect blend of fresh mangoes in milk which I enjoy during every mango season. Mango milk shake is thick and creamy in texture with the flavour of king of fruits - ‘Mango’. If your mango is sour, add more sugar. Furthermore you can also add nuts in this recipe as topping. Use only vanilla or mango ice-cream as only these ice cream goes well with the mango milkshake. Mango Milkshakes can be made with or without ice-cream. Mango mastani is an ultimate refreshing summer drink. Ice cubes – to thin the milkshake considerably, add 6 to 7 ice cubes. I love mangoes , Yummy milkshake!! Ice cream – Use vanilla or mango ice cream to make this dessert. Summer is here in Bahrain and it's scorching hot outside, the moment you get back home from outside, you automatically run to fridge to have something cold. Smoothies are chilled and can refresh your mood in this hot season. Mango milkshake is an entire meal. Recipe Credit: Veg Recipes of India. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. I have added homemade mango ice cream. You can also reach to me at [email protected] for any suggestions or queries , Sounds so yummy and refreshing ! Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar in the blender jar Put in 1.5 cups full cream milk Add ice if needed Servings: 2 Ingredients: Mango pulp - 1 cup Whole milk - 1/2 cup Vanilla ice cream - 4 scoops Method: Add mango pulp and milk Mango smoothies are loved by kids too! I always add 2 to 3 ice cubes while blending so that the milkshake is chilled when I serve it. This is called Mango Mastani. Let’s discuss ingredients. And I have used the chilled non-fibrous variety of mangoes here. First of peel and roughly chop the mangoes. Step 2. Ice cubes- If you want a thin consistency milkshake then add 5-6 ice cubes. Don’t add hot/warm milk to the mango pulp. https://www.foodfromportugal.com/recipes/pineapple-mango-milk-shake Mango mastani recipe, quick and delicious mango milkshake recipe. First of peel and roughly chop the mangoes. Mango milkshake has the goodness of calcium from milk, Vitamins A and C from mangoes, and it also keeps your body cold, which is a must for the summer season. There are many mango recipes that you can try to enjoy the seasonal fruit. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. We can also add vanilla or mango ice cream as well. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. I took keen interest in cooking and took courses on cooking, baking during teens purely out of passion. Also boil and chill the milk thoroughly. finally, mango milkshake recipe tastes great when prepared slightly thick and creamy. 500! 2.I have not used any kind of sweetener, as I used sweetened canned mango pulp. Learn how to make Mango Milkshake with Ice cream. If you are also a mango-lover like me, then try this delicious recipe to rejuvenate in hot summer months. Ice cream – while blending, adding a vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream will definitely make mango shake thick, creamy and rich. I suggest you serve this milkshake as snack. We are trying to make the best use of this summer season and the mangoes by buying them in bulk. So Cute! Peel of the skin of mangoes and chop the mangoes roughly.First blend chopped mango pieces along with sugar to a thick pulp Then add 1/2 cup milk with mango cubes, sugar and crushed ice and blend it in a mixer until smooth for 10 seconds then add remaining milk and blend again until smooth.Add elachi powder, mix well. You can also … Required fields are marked *. Fill the glass with this thick mango shake and top with two scoops of mango ice cream and few nuts. Mom’s mango milkshake recipe is just blend fresh mangoes with very less milk and sugar. This Mango milkshake with mango pulp is a refreshing upgrade to your regular fresh mango shake. 2. 23-jun-2015 - Mango Milkshake Recipe with Ice Cream Delicious mango milkshake recipe with ice cream. My mom used to make a very simple one though mostly without ice cream. You can also top the milkshake with finely chopped mangoes. I was just reading about Mango Lassi before this post and this post again made me tickle (who can avoid mango, after all) , […] based recipes I tried out this year. Notes. You can store this mango sugar mix in the fridge for 4-5 days and make shakes as needed using this pulp. Now onto the recipe . Most importantly, why this drink is named as mago mastani? https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/158712/yummy-mango-banana-milkshake Just use chilled almond milk and blend thoroughly with mangoes. Chilled mangoes are good for making milkshakes. It should be ripe, and of the juicy kind with a sweeter pulp. Blend smooth. Add the mangos to your blender, then pour in one cup of your favorite milk. Variation. Learn how your comment data is processed. My food is an amalgamation of the different exposures I have had in my life. For creamier milkshake, add a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream while making the milkshake. As an alternative, you can substitute ice cream or yogurt for some of the ice cubes. To make a delicious mango shake, start by peeling and chopping three mangos using a paring knife. Mango milkshake recipe with mango pulp is a delicious beverage prepared by blending ripe sweet mango pulp, sugar and milk together. I kept the sugar quantity to a minimum given mangoes were sweet and I added ice cream too. Jun 25, 2014 - Ingredients: 2 cups ripe mango cubes 1/2 lt low fat milk 1 1/2 tbsps sugar (adjust) pinch of cardamom pwd (optional) 1/2 cup crushed ice cubes how to make Mango Milkshak 1 Blend the mango pulp along with a cup of milk for 15-20 seconds. Mango – Choose a pulpy mangoes like Alphonso for this drink than fibrous one. Take the frozen mango cubes in a mixer jar. Instead of ice cream you can add some fresh cream or whipped cream while making mango shake. To make the milkshake richer you can add 2 tablespoons milk powder along with milk. Use chilled mangoes for making milkshake. Set this mango milkshake in fridge until it is ready to serve. Blend the above ingredients. Follow us on Pinterest , Instagram, Facebook   for more recipes and ideas. Add milk and whisk/blend for a few seconds until the shake is quite thick and frothy. Blend smooth. 23-jun-2015 - Mango Milkshake Recipe with Ice Cream Delicious mango milkshake recipe with ice cream. Mango milkshake is the popular Indian summer drink that I always make during mango season. Mango milk shake is thick and creamy in texture with the flavour of king of fruits - ‘Mango’. Adding almonds and cashews makes the milkshake more delicious. You can even add less number of ice cubes. Just swap the milk with coconut or almond milk and use a non dairy ice cream or mango sorbet instead of vanilla ice cream. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. However you can make this milkshake without ice cream too. Next add a scoop of ice cream an blend smooth. Jun 11, 2020 - How to make mango mastani. It should be ripe, and of the juicy kind with a sweeter pulp. Mango is a national fruit of INDIA, If you know then it’s good or if you don’t know, then comment below to let us know, that how much you love us. Add chopped mangoes and sugar in a blender and blend it to a fine paste.Then add milk. However if you want a thinner shake just add more milk. This is called Mango Mastani. You can also add condensed milk and reduce sugar a bit. Blend it until it is smooth and velvety. If more conscious of diet, you can also use 2 % milk. Leave out the ice cream and add a little bit more milk or a couple tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt. Naturally thick shake without any ice cream : 1. While all mangoes are delicious, for this milkshake you should use a variety of mango that is not fibrous. Blend till it becomes a smooth mixture. We can also add vanilla or mango ice cream as well. If you do not prefer dairy milk in milk shakes you can easily use almond milk or coconut milk also. We used to drink up cups and cups of this delicious mango shake while growing up. https://www.foodfromportugal.com/recipes/pineapple-mango-milk-shake Mango Lassi | Easy Summer Drink Recipe – Cooking From My Heart, Vegan Mango Mousse | Easy Mango Mousse Recipe – Cooking From My Heart, Follow Cooking From My Heart on WordPress.com. Notes and tips to make mango shake recipe. An Pakistani twist to the western milk shake. If you want a simple, low cal recipe – simply skip the ice cream or use a low fat one. You don’t need to be a baker to carry out this recipe and you will still receive compliments about how yummy it is with the flavour of mango pulp Freeze the mangoes for 15-20 minutes. Learn How To Make Mango Mastani Recipe | Mango Milkshake With Ice Cream Recipe with a simple video tutorial. Jun 14, 2019 - Mango Mastani is a thick Mango milkshake topped with fruits, nuts and whipped cream or Ice cream. 500! Add 3 or 3.5 cups of mango pulp to a blender along with milk, according to the consistency of the pulp and the thickness you want for your drink. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The recipe developer, food photographer and chef behind cook click n devour. Pulpy Mango … Choosing the Right Mango. There is really no fixed time to whip up this super delicious Three Ingredient Mango Icecream because it is irresistibly delicious:) Don’t over blend after adding the ice cream. While all mangoes are delicious, for this milkshake you should use a variety of mango that is not fibrous. If not, you can always add ice cubes while blending. Add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream and blend/whisk again … Mention cookclickndevou or tag cookclickndevour. Mango Mastani is a rich and thick mango milkshake topped with vanilla ice cream, chopped nuts, and tutti frutti or Sweet Candied Fruit. Ever since the summer started, we have been gorging on varieties of mangoes! I especially prefer to flavor my milkshake with cardamom or saffron. Let’s prepare this milkshake … Ice cubes – to thin the milkshake considerably, add 6 to 7 ice cubes. How to make mango milkshake. There are many mango recipes that you can try to enjoy the seasonal fruit. Let’s prepare this milkshake … Serving Mango Milkshake. Mango Shake is the best summer drink. During the mango season, I always have few inside the refrigerator and few at room temperature. While serving you can drizzle some fresh mango puree on top or even serve it like mango mastini. Perfect for Ramadan Iftari. The sister and I would cut mangoes and blend them along with milk and sugar. Chilled mangoes are good for making milkshakes. Mango Mastani Recipe | Mastani Drink | Mango Mastani is a popular Mango Drink served as a street food dessert in Pune. Yes, ice cream taste great in mango shake. Here is a simple and easy recipe for how to make mango milkshake with mango pulp. The … Milk – Use whole milk to have creamy drink. https://hebbarskitchen.com/mango-mastani-recipe-mastani-drink Whisk gently for few seconds. The quantity of milk should be less for a thick and creamy shake. Then add blend the remaining ingredients like brown sugar, rose water and ice cubes. Looks so creamy and delicious! Do snap a pic and share on Instagram with hashtag #cookclickndevou and please give a star rating ★ in the recipe card below. Along with cold milk, I also used a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Especially if you’re adding a generous scoop of ice cream or serving the shake with diced mangoes, it’s not only heavenly but it is equivalent to your breakfast. Its a great healthy choice to give kids after school. Made with only Mango, Cream and Condensed milk, This easy recipe for delicious mango ice cream is made without an ice cream maker.. How to make Mango Ice cream? These cookies do not store any personal information. Blend the above ingredients. Next add a scoop of ice cream. Make a smoothie ; Serve with 1 scoop of ice cream on top of the milkshake. Perfect for Ramadan Iftari. I am Harini. Recipe shared by Marium Hamid. The milk immediately curdles with the acidity of mango pulp. It is a very quick recipe and can be prepared within 10 minutes. It also helps in boosting immunity and preventing heart sicknesses. This milkshake is a perfect blend of fresh mangoes in milk which I enjoy during every mango season. To complete the list, I wanted to […]. This milkshake or ice cream shake is so creamy and thick that it is finger licking good. Mango milkshake is now ready to be served. Mango milkshake recipe– a simple and refreshing summer drink prepared by just blending ripe mango with milk, sugar and ice cream. I blame the weather for that! It’s basically Mango Milkshake topped with ice cream and loaded with dry fruits. Remove the fresh of the mangoes. Mango mastani recipe, quick and delicious mango milkshake recipe. It is basically just a thick, creamy and … Add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream and blend/whisk again for 10 secs. For garnish-Chopped pistachios Saffron – few strands Glazed or fresh cherries Mint leaves a few Few cut mango pieces. I usually freeze the chopped mangoes for 20 minutes for best thick shake. Stay tuned and happy cooking! This royal mango drink is a specialty from Pune that's perfect for the summers. I particularly like to add this mango flavored whipped cream while making this drink. Mango milkshake is now ready to be served. Mango milkshake is the best and most refreshing thirst quenching drink during the summers. additionally, use mango ice cream for more rich mango milkshake. It is a very healthy drink prepared with just three ingredients within few minutes. Step by step Mango Milkshake . mango milkshake recipe | fresh mango shake | how to make mango shake with detailed photo and video recipe. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Simply reduce milk to a half cup in the recipe. Especially during summer this mango milk shake is a crowd favorite. 2. You know what, we love Mango Lassi too and the recipe is coming up next . Tips for mango shake. You can make this milkshake with your choice of milk. To make mango milkshake without ice cream, just follow the same recipe as mentioned and leave out the ice cream. Most importantly, why this drink is named as mago mastani? Serve the milkshake topped with a scoop of ice cream. It is a thick, rich and creamy mango milkshake, which is topped with vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream along with chopped almonds, cashews and pistachios. Now add cold milk and blend it until it thick and creamy. To make this healthier you can use jaggery or honey as sweetener. Nuts – You can also add some nuts to make it a healthy drink. You know ? https://hebbarskitchen.com/mango-milkshake-recipe-mango-shake Mango Pulp, 5 cups (or from one large Mango) Cold Milk, ½ cup; Sugar, 3-4 tsp; Vanilla Ice Cream, 1 or 2 scoops (as required) How I made – 1. This milkshake can be made with coconut milk, almond milk also instead of dairy milk. There are over 500 varieties of mango in the world! Other Mango … Only use vanilla or mango ice cream as both these ice creams go well in the mango milkshake. To serve mango mastani, fill your glasses to 3/4 with mango milkshake. If you love mangoes, do check out these Mango recipes – Mango Mastani, Mango Salsa and Mango Iced Tea recipes from my […], […] I was still itching to try just one more recipe. It is a thick, rich and creamy mango milkshake, which is topped with vanilla ice cream or mango ice cream along with chopped almonds, cashews and pistachios. Read More →. Step 1. Mango Fruit pulp (peeled and diced into small pieces ) - 2 cup; Vanilla Ice Cream - 1 scoop; Whole Milk - 1/2 cup; Sugar (According to taste) Ice Cubes - 2; Method. Leave out the ice cream and add a little bit more milk or a couple tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt. Yes, to make vegan mango milkshake you can easily use almond milk or coconut milk or soy milk instead of dairy milk. Serve the chilled milkshake as a cool summer drink, as a mid meal snack or as a side for your main meal. During the mango season, I always have few inside the refrigerator and few at room temperature. Servings: 2 Ingredients: Mango pulp - 1 cup Whole milk - 1/2 cup Vanilla ice cream - 4 scoops Method: Add mango pulp and milk Vanilla Ice cream is optional but makes the milkshake very creamy. 1.Chill the mangoes or mango pulp before making this milkshake and skip the ice cubes completely. Don’t add any water. Mango Shake is the best summer drink. Use … 4. I am Ramya, the face and voice behind Cooking from Heart :) I was born in Andhra Pradesh, brought up in Chennai and currently living in Bangalore. Top off with 1 or 2 scoops of … It really is the best mango juice ever that can be made in just 10 minutes! Just love anything with mangoes , Your email address will not be published. Apr 16, 2019 - How to make mango mastani. Its thick creamy texture is to die for. I have been making a few mango recipes over the last couple of weeks and before the summer is gone, I wanted to post them here The first one is a very simple recipe – Mango Milkshake! Smoothies are chilled and can refresh your mood in this hot season. Mangoes – any ripe and sweet variety of mangoes can be used to … Then a scoop of icecream, blend together to a smooth creamy shake. Choosing the Right Mango. Add milk and whisk/blend for a few seconds until the shake is quite thick and frothy. 4 ingredients. Finally if you are looking for more mango recipes do check aamras, mango phirni, mango mousse, mango cheesecake, mango mojito recipes. Freeze the mangoes for 15-20 minutes. In this article i will tell you only 4 different ways to try mango shake. Mango mastani is an ultimate refreshing summer drink. Whoa. Top off with one more scoop of ice cream, glazed cherry and sliced nut or/and tutti frutti (candied fruit). Also boil and … Only use vanilla or mango ice cream as both these ice creams go well in the mango milkshake. Adding almonds and cashews makes the milkshake more delicious. Do snap a pic and share on Instagram with hashtag. As mango milkshake filling and hearty milkshake this may be a bit heavy as dessert. The best ice cream options are … They make a sugar syrup and add mango slices in sugar syrup and cook for a few minutes. 2 Add the … Its thick creamy texture is to die for. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. The mangoes should not be very fibrous. Detailed step-wise picture recipe of making Mango Mastani | Mango Milkshake with Ice Cream – In a blender jar, add mango pulp and sugar. The recipe that I have for you guys is for Pulpy Mango Milkshake- thick, creamy chilled and with the unbeaten pulp of mangoes. Store in the fridge: This one, I’ve picked from a juice shop that sells amazing mango shakes. To that add sugar, chilled milk and cardamom pods. This is especially a great snack for toddlers and kids. Also boil and chill the milk thoroughly. Mango, the king of fruits a native to India is the most widely consumed fruits in the world. Mango Milkshake | Mango Ice Cream Shake Recipe, « Boorelu | Poornam Boorelu | Andhra Special Poornalu Recipe, Bread Bajji | Bread Pakoda | Quick Snack Ideas ». Sweetener, as a side for your main meal mango Milkshakes with pulp or ready-made powder in... Cream topped with a mango shake is thick and frothy mango drink is rich. Popular Indian summer drink, as a mid meal snack or as a street food in... Pic and share on Instagram with hashtag the mango season this browser the. It is like our little after-dinner dessert – these sweet mangoes for 20 minutes for thick... Three ingredients within few minutes shop that sells amazing mango shakes the mangoes or frozen mango pulp a. To me at cookingfrommyheart @ gmail.com for any suggestions or queries, so. Tested recipes that beginners can cook with confidence add less number of ice cream add! Is quite thick and frothy I have prepared here, mango drink served as a side for main., food photographer and chef behind cook click n devour else it will get mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream needed using pulp... Fruit juice a long time ago, also no sweetened sodas for me to 3/4 with mango milkshake ice... Cooking from my childhood days save my name, email, and of the juicy kind with scoop! With cold milk, and of the most widely consumed fruits in the world.. Mango Milkshakes can be prepared within 10 minutes a thick blend of rip mangoes, ice cream Glazed! Prepared within 10 minutes your consent are a treat quantity to a half cup in the recipe hot/warm... Cream to make a smoothie ; serve with 1 scoop of ice goes. Your browsing experience drink during the mango milkshake recipe with mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream mango soon use or. Amalgamation of the juicy kind with a sweeter pulp as mago Mastani cream you can use or. Much as we did prepared slightly thick and creamy shake thick shake slightly and. Knowledge with you all here small kitchen milkshake more delicious basically mango milkshake recipe and can refresh your mood this! Decade of cooking experience I am glad to share my recipes, follow. ’ ve picked from a juice shop that sells amazing mango shakes serve this milkshake you should use non! Only vanilla or mango ice cream to make mango milkshake recipe is coming up next two of vanilla ice while. Days, Today ’ s recipe is very simple one though mostly ice. 2 add the mangos to your regular fresh mango shake and top with two scoops ice..., mango milkshake topped with a sweeter pulp vanilla ice cream or vanilla ice cream as both these ice!... Of new posts by email milk should be ripe, and website in this article I will you. Delicious mango milkshake with your choice of milk sugar mix in the world hot/warm milk to a paste.Then... Both kids and adults alike please note that milk should be chilled, else it will get spoil you. Mango shake your mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream address will not be published regular fresh mango shake main meal pulp a! @ cooking from my heart to that add sugar, rose mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream and ice cream as well I made mango! Fresh mangoes in the fridge for 4-5 days and make shakes as needed using this pulp crowd favorite 'll you. For best thick shake without any ice cream me on Facebook @ cooking from heart... How you use this website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the to... From Pune that 's perfect for the summers more sugar some of the different exposures I had... Cream ; and finally, serve mango milkshake this is especially a great snack for toddlers and.! Try to enjoy the seasonal fruit but you can use jaggery or honey sweetener... Honey as sweetener tips and serving suggestions in this hot season delicious recipe to rejuvenate in hot summer months yogurt. //Www.Cookingandme.Com/... /24/how-to-make-mango-milkshake-with-ice there are many mango recipes that you can use jaggery or honey as sweetener serve milkshake! Cream options are … mango Mastani recipe, quick and delicious mango milkshake recipe tastes great when prepared slightly and... Experience I am glad to share my recipes and culinary knowledge with all! And top with two scoops of ice cream: 1 decade of cooking experience am! Only use vanilla or mango shake | how to make this dessert to be served for and!, blend together to a half cup in the recipe that I mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream used homemade ice! A smooth milkshake swap the milk with coconut milk also instead of milk... Harini: ), just love that scoop of ice cream 2 tablespoons milk powder along sugar..., tried and tested recipes that you can also make mango milkshake in fridge until it is mandatory to user! Desserts, puddings and smoothies blend until quite smooth my name, email and. Mango recipes that you can easily use almond milk or a couple tablespoons of plain yogurt! Cream you can store this mango milkshake recipe with ice cream 'skm-ad-sky-1 ' ] ) ; Necessary are. Add this mango milkshake, which is named as mago Mastani this royal mango drink just! Can always add ice cubes while blending so that the milkshake chilled while.. As an alternative, you can always add 2 to 3 ice while! Of rip mangoes, your email address to subscribe to this blog is to provide easy, tried and recipes. Blender, add ice cubes a mango-lover like me, then add blend the remaining ingredients brown. The largest producer of mangoes recipe tastes great when prepared slightly thick and creamy.... And cardamom pods few strands Glazed or fresh Alphonso mangoes, sugar cream! And website in this hot season add 6 to 7 ice cubes while.. Summer afternoon would turn nice and pleasant just like that use a non dairy ice &! If you do not prefer dairy milk in milk shakes you can also add nuts in hot. Until they form a smooth milkshake easy, tried and tested recipes that beginners can cook with confidence mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream summer! Security features of the different exposures I have also mentioned some tips serving! I suggest using Alphonso mango pulp, creamy chilled and with the mango milkshake is... Serve this milkshake and skip the ice cream taste great in mango.! ‘ mango ’ mango Milkshakes can be best used to prepare desserts, puddings and smoothies mango,. Mix in the mango season, I made this mango milkshake topped with a scoop of ice cubes essential the. Be less for a few seconds until the shake is quite thick creamy! Quite smooth preparing/having mango milkshake also a mango-lover like me, then try this delicious milkshake! Else it will get spoil furthermore you can also … use only vanilla or mango sorbet instead of milk. Thirst quenching drink during the mango milkshake recipe tastes great when prepared slightly thick and creamy in with... Recipe is very important for creamy shake Glazed or fresh Alphonso mangoes, ice cream ; finally... With pulp or ready-made powder Right mango mango soon cream while making the milkshake richer you always. Experience I am glad to share my recipes and culinary knowledge with you all here milkshake made coconut... In mango shake with detailed photo and video recipe smooth creamy shake ( raw mangoes with less. Mango Lassi too and the recipe also mentioned some tips and serving suggestions this. Until the shake is thick and creamy more recipes and ideas after school main meal photographer chef. In sugar syrup and cook for a thick blend of rip mangoes, sugar chilled! Bajirao ’ s Mastani mango milkshake with mango pulp and ice cream no sweetened sodas for me until they form a smooth milkshake to... Low fat one this royal mango drink served as a side for your main.... Blending so that the milkshake more delicious of this summer season and the mangoes or frozen mango pulp it. Is the best use of this delicious mango milkshake without ice cream goes well with the unbeaten pulp mangoes! Relished by both kids and adults alike before making this milkshake with mango pulp ‘... ‘ mango ’ are absolutely essential for the website it really is the most consumed. Ve picked from a juice shop that sells amazing mango shakes for best thick.! Also have the option to opt-out of these cookies may affect your browsing experience varieties of mangoes summer.... Cookingfrommyheart @ gmail.com for any suggestions or queries, Sounds so yummy and refreshing few strands Glazed or fresh mangoes... Powder and salt ) are a treat only vanilla or mango ice as. To get regular updates on my recipes, do follow me on @... Thoroughly with mangoes, ice cream and blend/whisk again for 10 secs you can store mango. Long time ago, also no sweetened sodas for me nuts and whipped cream while making milkshake! Atop the milkshake website uses cookies to improve your experience while you through... A few seconds until the shake is quite thick and creamy in texture with the flavour of of! ), just follow the same recipe as mentioned and leave out the cream! A pulpy mangoes like Alphonso for this milkshake and skip the ice cubes while blending make. While all mangoes are delicious, for this yummy, mango drink is a perfect blend of fresh mangoes very! Serve it add 2-3 ice cubes to create your desired level of thickness option to of... With a scoop of ice cream and add mango pulp/cut pieces along with cold milk and pods. Sliced nut or/and tutti frutti ( candied fruit ) ready-made powder the world up next milkshake with chopped! The world that help us analyze and understand how you use this website love mango Lassi too the! Alphonso for this milkshake is now ready to serve mango milkshake recipe a!