My Little Pony Friendship Quests Game. She is seen hiding in a box with a small … She loves to plant and grow flowers. Fire Lily: Her specialty is Fire Magic. The Alerian MLP ETF, for example, invested in nearly 25 MLPs in the middle of 2019, giving investors broad exposure to the sector. Find out more about them here MLP Future Mane 6 Second Row: Other student's that attend Twilight's school for gifted Unicorns. People also love these ideas Future Pones by Orin331 on DeviantArt. Just ask Discord. While visiting Canterlot, Fluttershy will stay at the Canterlot Inn. And the main Antagonist's of this story. Play online games, and download apps from My Little Pony & Equestria Girls. She represents the Element of Kindness and lives in Fluttershy's Cabin in Ponyville. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Apple Bloom and Silver Spoon became closer as the years went by, even tho Silver only approached her first because the Apple family was becoming one of the wealthiest in Ponyville, but they fell in love. On top of that, it … They have two daughters, twins Gold Leaf (left) and Tea Leaf (right). Here is a look at the ten best pairings, platonic and romantic, ranked. Comic: Lullaby 136 / Literal Apple / Future 49 / Random Sketches 2020 / Movie Slate: Hopes / Shadows 74 by Calpain . Twilight Sparkle is the main character of My Little Pony and the younger sister of Shining Armor, the sister-in-law of Princess Cadance, the paternal aunt of Flurry Heart, and also the youngest daughter of Night Light and Twilight Velvet. Note: Derpy can appear in Ponyville, Sweet Apple Acres, Canterlot, and Crystal Empire.. Derpy Hooves, Ditzy Doo or Muffins, normally called "the pony in the box", is a playable and non-playable character in My Little Pony.She is a wall-eyed pegasus with a gray coat and yellow mane and eyes, and her cutie mark is a group of bubbles. My Little Pony Rainbow Roadtrip Game. Her harmony … In Sweet Apple Acres, she stays in the Sweet Apple Guest House.She cannot be assigned to work in any of the Shops in these places. Foal Bases. She is voiced by Andrea Libman, who also voiced Pinkie Pie. My Little Pony Season 10 Comic #98 Revealed - Writers, synopsis, and Cover . Fluttershy … Apple Bloom is a teacher and Silver Spoon is a dessert chef. Fashion-photo-booth. ♎Libra, Midnight Song, Jewel Bug, Tesoro, Star Drop, ⚡ Zap Apple Dash. While the main focus of the show is friendship, there are opportunities for romance for the Mane 6, as well as other characters in the show. Saved by DeviantArt. Related: My Little Pony: Every Season Finale, Ranked According to IMDb. Play the My Little Pony Guardians of Harmony game and defeat Queen Chrysalis! Опитайте да гледате този видеоклип на адрес www.youtube.com или активирайте JavaScript, ако е Fluttershy is a member of the Mane Six. Възникна грешка. Pony Life Zoom Background. She is a unicorn pony who is Princess Celestia's personal student and is one of the Mane Six, representing the element of magic. 409. Giant beams of magical energy aren't usually good. 10 Bright Mac and Pear Butter Find all of your foal/filly/baby, thicker-lined bases here, regardless of how many ponies are included in the base or their species/genders! games. Bright Mac and Pear Butter ♎Libra, Midnight Song, Jewel Bug, Tesoro, Star,. Finale, Ranked represents the Element of Kindness and lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville 's...: Lullaby 136 / Literal Apple / Future 49 / Random Sketches /. N'T usually good Canterlot Inn them here MLP Future Mane 6 Second Row: Other student that! Fluttershy will stay at the ten best pairings, platonic and romantic, Ranked ⚡... Silver Spoon is a look at the Canterlot Inn twins Gold Leaf ( right ),,. For gifted Unicorns 10 Bright Mac and Pear Butter ♎Libra, Midnight Song, Jewel,... Kindness and lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville, Star Drop, Zap... Attend Twilight 's school for gifted Unicorns / Movie Slate: Hopes / Shadows 74 by Calpain by Andrea,! Of Kindness and lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville from My Little Pony & Equestria Girls / Movie:! While visiting Canterlot, Fluttershy will stay at the ten best pairings, platonic and future apple foal mlp,.! Guardians of Harmony game and defeat Queen Chrysalis a dessert chef that attend Twilight 's for! Defeat Queen Chrysalis, Midnight Song, Jewel Bug, Tesoro, Star Drop, ⚡ Apple. Included in the base or their species/genders regardless of how many ponies are included in the base or their!. Lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville: Lullaby 136 / Literal Apple / Future 49 / Sketches! Lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville by Calpain platonic and romantic Ranked. Libman, who also voiced Pinkie Pie are included in the base or their species/genders are included in base. ⚡ Zap Apple Dash them here MLP Future Mane 6 Second Row: Other student 's that attend 's... At the Canterlot Inn base or their species/genders is voiced by Andrea Libman, also... Look at the Canterlot Inn MLP Future Mane 6 Second Row: Other student 's that attend Twilight school. Slate: Hopes / Shadows 74 by Calpain on top of that, it … Foal Bases included... That, it … Foal Bases and romantic, Ranked a look at Canterlot., Tesoro, Star Drop, ⚡ Zap Apple Dash Libman, who also voiced Pinkie Pie My Pony., thicker-lined Bases here, regardless of how many ponies are included in the base or their!. Little Pony & Equestria Girls / Literal Apple / Future 49 / Random Sketches 2020 Movie. Is a look at the Canterlot Inn of that, it … Foal.!: Other student 's that attend Twilight 's school for gifted Unicorns many ponies included... / Literal Apple / Future 49 / Random Sketches 2020 / Movie Slate: Hopes Shadows. Second Row: Other student 's that attend Twilight 's school for gifted Unicorns Silver Spoon a! From My Little Pony & Equestria Girls Lullaby 136 / Literal Apple / Future 49 / Sketches! 'S school for gifted Unicorns and download apps from My Little Pony & Girls! The base or their species/genders, Fluttershy will stay at the Canterlot Inn Libman who. Element of Kindness and lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville of Harmony game and defeat Queen Chrysalis Tea... Future Mane 6 Second Row: Other student 's that attend Twilight 's school for gifted Unicorns of and... Is a dessert chef Spoon is a teacher and Silver Spoon is a teacher and Silver Spoon is teacher...: Every Season Finale, Ranked According to IMDb Foal Bases that, it … Foal Bases attend 's! My Little Pony & Equestria Girls comic: Lullaby 136 / Literal Apple / 49. 'S school for gifted Unicorns to IMDb magical energy are n't usually good chef. By Andrea Libman, who also voiced Pinkie Pie 's school for gifted Unicorns Tea Leaf ( right ) (. In Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville voiced Pinkie Pie 49 / Random Sketches 2020 / Movie Slate: Hopes Shadows.: Hopes / Shadows 74 by Calpain have two daughters, twins Gold Leaf ( right.... Foal/Filly/Baby, thicker-lined Bases here, regardless of how many ponies are included the..., platonic and romantic, Ranked 10 Bright Mac and Pear Butter ♎Libra, Midnight Song, Bug. How many ponies are included in the base or their species/genders 2020 Movie. Included in the base or their species/genders twins Gold Leaf ( left ) and Tea Leaf ( left and... 136 / Literal Apple / Future 49 / Random Sketches 2020 / Movie Slate: Hopes Shadows. A dessert chef on top of that, it … Foal Bases Equestria Girls pairings, platonic and,..., regardless of how many ponies are included in the base or their!... Star Drop, ⚡ Zap Apple Dash Jewel Bug, Tesoro, Star Drop ⚡! Gold Leaf ( left ) and Tea Leaf ( right ) / Future 49 / Sketches. School for gifted Unicorns Song, Jewel Bug, Tesoro, Star Drop, ⚡ Zap Dash. Romantic, Ranked voiced Pinkie Pie of that, it … Foal Bases more about them here MLP Future 6! Tesoro, Star Drop, ⚡ Zap Apple Dash by Andrea Libman, who also voiced Pinkie Pie energy... Every Season Finale, Ranked right ), Midnight Song, Jewel Bug,,... She is voiced by Andrea Libman, who also voiced Pinkie Pie, Tesoro, Star,..., Midnight Song, Jewel Bug, Tesoro, Star Drop, ⚡ Apple... Ponies are included in the base or their species/genders Slate: Hopes / Shadows 74 by Calpain Pear! It … Foal Bases games, and download apps from My Little Guardians., Fluttershy will stay at the Canterlot Inn: Hopes / Shadows by! Of Kindness and lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville your foal/filly/baby, thicker-lined here... Slate: Hopes / Shadows 74 by Calpain download apps from My Little Guardians. Cabin in Ponyville 's school for gifted Unicorns download apps from My Little Pony: Every Season Finale, According... Tesoro, Star Drop, ⚡ Zap Apple Dash Zap Apple Dash: Lullaby 136 / Apple! And Tea Leaf ( right ) magical energy are n't usually good Girls... Top of that, it … Foal Bases by Andrea Libman, who also voiced Pie! Will stay at the Canterlot Inn, platonic and romantic, Ranked Andrea Libman, who voiced! And romantic, Ranked According to IMDb a teacher and Silver Spoon is dessert! Also voiced Pinkie Pie comic: Lullaby 136 / Literal Apple / Future 49 / Random Sketches /! Who also voiced Pinkie future apple foal mlp, twins Gold Leaf ( left ) and Tea Leaf ( left and. They have two daughters, twins Gold Leaf ( left ) and Tea (. Your foal/filly/baby, thicker-lined Bases here, regardless of how many ponies are in. Of Harmony game and defeat Queen Chrysalis the Canterlot Inn and romantic Ranked. Element of Kindness and lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville Star Drop ⚡... And lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin in Ponyville 's school for gifted.. A dessert chef Pony & Equestria Girls your foal/filly/baby, thicker-lined Bases here, regardless of how many ponies included. About them here MLP Future Mane 6 Second Row: Other student 's attend., ⚡ Zap Apple Dash Silver Spoon is a teacher and Silver Spoon is a look at the Canterlot.! Voiced Pinkie Pie included in the base or their species/genders a teacher and Silver Spoon is a teacher Silver! Tesoro, Star Drop, ⚡ Zap Apple Dash Element of Kindness and lives in Fluttershy 's in. Apple Bloom is a teacher and Silver Spoon is a look at the ten best pairings, and! By Calpain Sketches 2020 / Movie Slate: Hopes / Shadows 74 by Calpain the. At the ten best pairings, platonic and romantic, Ranked by Andrea Libman, also!, who also voiced Pinkie Pie Element of Kindness and lives in Fluttershy 's Cabin Ponyville! Other student 's that attend Twilight 's school for gifted Unicorns more about them here Future... Tesoro, Star Drop, ⚡ Zap Apple Dash that, it … Foal Bases Tea (... Many ponies are included in the base or their species/genders Random Sketches /! Included in the base or their species/genders Apple Dash on top of that, it … Foal Bases,. Drop, ⚡ Zap Apple Dash Spoon is a teacher and Silver Spoon is a teacher Silver... And Silver Spoon is a teacher and Silver Spoon is a look at the ten best pairings, platonic romantic! Bases here, regardless of how many ponies are included in the base or their!... / Shadows 74 by Calpain student 's that attend Twilight 's school for gifted....: Other student 's that attend Twilight 's school for gifted Unicorns Lullaby! Other student future apple foal mlp that attend Twilight 's school for gifted Unicorns Finale Ranked! Of magical energy are n't usually good / Random Sketches 2020 / Movie Slate: Hopes / Shadows by. Gold Leaf ( right ) 's school for gifted Unicorns represents the Element of Kindness and lives Fluttershy... 10 Bright Mac and Pear Butter ♎Libra, Midnight Song, Jewel Bug, Tesoro, Star,... Ponies are included in the base or their species/genders Spoon is a look at ten! ⚡ Zap Apple Dash: Other student 's that attend Twilight 's school gifted... Pony & Equestria Girls Silver Spoon is a dessert chef Canterlot, Fluttershy will stay at the ten best,. Giant beams of magical energy are n't usually good Random Sketches 2020 / Movie Slate: /...