The Zebra STEEL F-301 features a sleek yet rugged steel body for lasting performance. $7.14 Zebra G-301 Stainless Steel Retractable Gel Pen, Medium Point, 0.7mm, Black Ink, 4-Count. I write with a heavy hand and other pens end up shredding the paper I’m writing on. See pricing info, deals and product reviews for Zebra Pen F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Fine Point, Blue Ink, 2 Pack (27122) at Quill.com. From United States +C $20.26 shipping. 1886. I just bought the 4 color variety pack at staples and am amazed at how well the tip and ink work. more. Zebra F-301 fekete testű nyomógombos golyóstoll Kiváló minőségű golyóstoll rozsdamentes acél tolltesttel, bordázott markolattal, 0,7mm-es írásvastagsággal. I think it’d be nice to have more color choices for the grip on the body. Zebra Pen F-301 F-Refill Medium 2-Pack Card, 85412 (Black) 4.5 out of 5 stars 495. I an really disappointed because they work so great in the beginning, but then it stops working! We use cookies to personalize content, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. The pens are slightly shorter than usual and have a nice metallic and plastic body. Zebra Z-Grip Mini Retractable Ballpoint Pens - 1.0mm - Black Ink - Blister Pack of 6. £3.22 £ 3. Its slim size fits perfectly in planners, checkbooks and portfolios. I am writing from Canada, i’m using those pen (F-301) for year’s and love it. The one pen that forces me to leave Parker Jotter (I admit Jotter looks better) in th drawer because of its comfort and nice line it produces. Terrance Radcliffe Enjoy all the benefits of our best selling original F-301 ballpoint pen that is now available in four fashionable colors! I will make sure product development is aware of your suggested improvements! I have been saving all of these pens and now I have a total of 6 pens which have ink in them, but they just don’t write. Again greatest pen I’ve ever used and will continue to purchase them as they break but would prefer completely metal barrel. Zebra F-301 Deluxe Stainless Steel Ballpoint Pen £3.45 In stock now for fast UK and worldwide shipping. The f301 is the most underrated pen I tell you. (verified owner) – September 11, 2015. HOWEVER, like others, I wish Zebra would have RED refills available in the .7mm point. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 15. Just buy the real thing. I usually dont review many products but i feel this one deserved it! Pack of 12 Black 4.6 out of 5 stars 123. The f-701 is all metal, with the exception of the plunger mechanism and refill. Other options New from $11.99. Because of their smoothness, my penmanship is beautiful. If you are manufacturing a pen, it should write until the ink runs out. Having said that, I don’t care for the plastic (threaded) barrel. Zebra Z-Grip Mini Retractable Ballpoint Pens - Blue Ink - Pack of 12 . For really tiny handwriting like mine it keeps it legible. With all that said, this is a great pen, especially the 0.7 mm point, and I haven’t found anything better yet. $5.94. Exploring the V-301 Fountain Pen - Duration: 3:57. 17 (£2.09/Item) £7.66 £7.66. CDN$18.47. Lots of issue. Customs services and international tracking provided. Add to cart. Item # 770095. Again I go back to staples and buy a zebra pen. You really can’t go wrong. (verified owner) – April 30, 2016. £19.99 £ 19. I dropped, bent and even washed these pens and they still work. Image not available for Colour: VIDEOS 360° VIEW IMAGES Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Black Ink, 2-Count Brand: Zebra Pen. These are exceptionally well made and great looking pens. Non-slip soft rubber grip offers enhanced comfort and control. I don’t want an apology letter, fix the problem and replace these pens please! In fact, I just purchased an order of refills for my entire department because we all swear by Zebra’s 301. View Cart Checkout Continue Shopping. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,290. Add to cart. I’m very please and would recommend this product to anyone. Pair this pen with other great writing instruments from Zebra, such as technical pens, gel pens, rollerball pens, fountain pens, mechanical pencils, markers, highlighters and more! I was pretty disappointed, when I found this out while taking notes in class. It is good to know that I can get the F-301 directly. As with all gel vs. ball point pens they do tend to write out quicker, mainly due to the different ink type and smooth lay down of ink. Now I know why pens advertise “smoothness” when writing. Arrives before Christmas. So they look good, run good, feel good, are good… Im not sure ill buy a different pen.. ever. I do a lot of reading and these pens are the best I have ever found for notation in research. Of course I use the black as my standard legal pen, but why is it so hard to find red fills? Zebra ZEB27110 Details. BJ’s Warehouse has good deals on these pens, in fact I think I’ll go now and buy some more! My go-to red pen is about out of ink, and buying a whole new F-301 red pen just for a simple refill is against environmental principles. it is nice pen and i like the feeling of holding a light elegant steel pen with beautiful fine line. Weiter. The 0.7mm fine point is … 1Each. My go-to red pen is about out of ink, and buying a whole new F-301 red pen just for a simple refill is against environmental principles. lol), BTW.. £4.17 £ 4. This is my favorite pen; comfortable, compact, no-worry performance, etc. The 301A Aluminum Retractable Ballpoint Pen features a brushed aluminum barrel for the same sleek, sophisticated appearance of the F-301 for lasting performance at a value. No exceptions. Reg. 20% off. There was a time when the Zebra F-301 was my every-day pen, and having returned to it, I remember why I liked it so much. Good work pen. Your review *document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "afe2f82505e015bf6f27116fd013db88" );document.getElementById("f7983fb836").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Zebra's line of pens and pencils include "The Original" F-301 and the M-301, which have stainless steel barrels and textured grips. – August 24, 2016. I bought the keychain-pen (F301-Compact) in like 2008 and I keep it with my keys… Since then I have literally never been without a perfectly functioning pen…and seeing as it disattaches and I’d lose me head if it wasn’t attached..I cant believe it’s still attached (And works! Rich ballpoint ink for smooth, easy writing strokes. Zebra F301, F301 Ultra, F402, 301A, Spiral Ballpoint Pen Refills, 0.7mm, Fine Point, Blue Ink by Zebra günstig auf Amazon.de - Große Auswahl von Top-Marken The steel barrel with the black, plastic trim looks cool. £11.69 £ 11. Required fields are marked *. Zebra Pen F-301 The Original Compact Ballpoint Pen ZEB27111. ... Zebra F-301 vs 301A: What's the Difference? Description Product Details Customer Reviews; Description. Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Black Ink, 1-Count: Amazon.sg: Office & School Supplies Hi – thanks for your feedback. There is little room for improvement, but I think a few things could make this pen near perfect: 1. Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen, Black Ink, Fine Point Tip, 9 Pens per Pack Refillable Pens with Refill 0.7 mm Stainless Steel by Zebra günstig auf Amazon.de - Große Auswahl von Top-Marken Keep your office stocked with this Zebra 27110 F-301 black ink with stainless steel barrel 0.7mm retractable ballpoint pen. The F-301 is commonly dubbed as a "work horse" for its stainless steel body, non-slip plastic grip, sturdy metal pocket clip and smooth ink flow. Just saying..I could be the Zebra Spokesperson . I also had never used the same pen for so long (made sure I never lost it) Once I got used to buying cartridges, I didn’t look back. The .7mm fine point writes very smoothly. Hi – I’m sorry but for this pen there is only black or blue ink. CDN$8.98. More Buying Choices $11.99 (22 used & new offers) ZEBRA Ball Point Pen F-301 (9 Pack), Black. They write well, and the colors are solid. Brand New. 4.0 out of 5 stars 17. Your email address will not be published. Unsharpen 1,587 views. I like the four pack so bought several of them at Staples, which included the green; yet no refills available. The Zebra F-301 is a great pen, and Zebra customer service has been great when I’ve had defective refills. CDN$4.97. 2/pack. We use cookies to personalize content, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. Did someone switch suppliers and ink formula? Neither option fits well with a superior pen manufacturer. We guarantee the performance and quality of all our products, please reach our to Customer Service team to arrange for replacements to be mailed to you! Also, the seem to write on anything, so I always try to keep one with me. We’re glad you like our F-301. Zebra Pen F-701 Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Fine Point, Black Ink (29411) 433. i bought a pack of two one of them stopped writing on its own after writing with it couple of times; i took a look on the ink tube but it is still full! Just need to marker green color more (so I don’t have to go on ebay and such) and introduce a new color like maybe aquamarine color? This pen is great for its fine point and durability, but for writing, the ink goes in and out. These are the pens I reach for when I need something permanent. I occasionally go a few weeks without using it, but it doesn’t dry up and is easy to use again after that time. It also features easy glide ballpoint ink that delivers a smooth writing experience. I like the way the pen writes, my only problem with the f301 is the plastic barrel, the threads always seem to break off with half the ink still in the pen, I just toss itand buy a new one. Pages with related products. Zebra F-301 Stainless Steel Retractable Ballpoint Pen, 0.7mm, Business Assorted, 4 Pack (27174) 4.7 out of 5 stars 618. Perfectly portable steel retractable pen with secure metal clip guarantees your pen will be there when you need it. The flow of the ink is smooth, there is no mess or smudge, and I have yet to have a refill fail on me. What pieces of Chinese crap. I have to buy a 4 pack (2 black, 1blue, and 1 red just to get a red pen. Find a Zebra F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Fine Tip, Blue, 2 Pack at Staples.ca. $5.61. Don’t fall for the same mistake. Zebra M/F 701 Stainless Steel Mechanical Pencil and Ballpoint Pen Set, Fine . I LOVE THIS PEN SO MUCH!!! Ideally sized for perfect pocket transportation, it features a metal clip for a secure clasp. Zebra Pen F-301 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Black Ink, 12-Count (27110) Visit the Zebra Pen Store. Love, love, love this pen. Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Black Ink, 12-Count & F-301 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Blue Ink, 12-Count. Your email address will not be published. The balance and weight is perfect for its size. Refillable with F-Refill. Hey Hailey, so sorry you’re experiencing problems with the F-301! Looking at Jackie’s comment I would have to agree. 3:57. I once found a variety pack that had all the colors mentioned plus a green one.. Staples.com: Zebra F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Fine Point 0.7mm, Black, Each with fast and free shipping on select orders. Our Customer Service team has been notified and you should receive a response by the end of day today. 2/Pack. I can’t even use mine anymore because it doesn’t write. I can’t wait to get the nerve to try the 701!!!! Zebra Pen F-301 Stainless Steel Bold Retractable Ballpoint Pen, 1.6mm Bold Point, Black 2pk. 4.8 out of 5 stars 3,768 ratings | 27 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. There’s nothing special about it but I do like the steel barrel. Gyártó: Zebra Modell: F-301 golyóstoll, kék tolltest Leírás: Rozsdamentes acél tolltest a stílus és a tartósság zálogaként. Order online today and get fast, free shipping for your business. Didn’t see any reviews on the 701, does it also have the plastic threaded barrel or is it solid metal? Nothing beats the F301, especially the 1.6MM Bold tip. Hi Scott, sorry for the inconvenience! $9.99. Truly top of the line without spending a fortune. 5:45 . Zebra M/F 301 Retractable Black Pen/Pencil 0.5mm lead set steel barrel, 3 Pack. Pack of F-301 Retractable Ballpoint pens from Zebra. There are so many praises sung within these reviews that all I have to say is Here! This is kind of your average pen. I buy these in bulk from Amazon. Is the 701 any larger in the grip? Ad Feedback. Rendelhető külső szín: fekete. Delivered FREE tomorrow. I use them for about 2 weeks and then they stop writing. Like I said I used to love them but, the quality isn’t there anymore so I have to look for something different. I tend to click my pens a lot and sometimes the clicker button falls off. My big desapointement is about the non possibility to have red ink in Canada. Awesome!! Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen, Black Ink, Fine Point Tip, 9 Pens per Pack Refillable Pens with Refill 0.7 mm Stainless Steel by Zebra 4,6 von 5 Sternen 885. Zebra Pen USA 20,204 views. And the retracting click mechanism feels substantial and solid. It has traveled with me to the depths of Tartarus. I’ve been using this pen for years. Or maybe it’s because the simplicity of design is so pleasing? Zebra F-301 Compact Stainless Steel Pen (27412) This collapsible cousin of the classic F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen features a full size stainless steel barrel that collapses for easy storage and portability. Zebra 27310 F-301 Black Ink with Stainless Steel Barrel 1.6mm Retractable Ballpoint Pen - 12/Pack. Free delivery. 5:00. I believe whomever has experience any sort of problem with it, must have bought a knock off somewhere. 4.7 out of 5 stars 446. Joyce Chan Yes, I’m… I know it sounds silly but I do. $12.75 $ 12. Zebra Pen F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Fine Point, Black Ink, 2 Pack (27112) Price unavailable. Available in 0.7mm/1.0mm/1.6mm Point Sizes, Available in Black/Blue/Red/Green Ink Colors. The small 3.8 inch body transforms into a full size 5.25 inch body when in use. Even after being run over, it kept writing; so i started buying them. Hi John, sorry you’re having a negative experience with our product. The pens are slightly shorter than usual and have a nice metallic and plastic body. Add to cart. STEEL F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen. Free Next-Day Delivery by tomorrow. Please contact our customer service team explaining the situation and we would be more than happy to send replacement refills for your order! It is pure pleasure to use these pens and to write a review of them. Steel; Z-Grip; Sarasa; Mildliner; Zensations; See All >>> Pen Types. These pens never skip and have the smoothest ink flow of all my pens in my collection (Jotter, IM Rollerball, and Signo 207). Zebra F-301 Kugelschreiber, Edelstahl, einziehbar 0, 7 mm 2er-Pack Schwarz günstig auf Amazon.de - Große Auswahl von Top-Marken ... Zebra F-301 Delux Retractable Ball Pen Stainless Steel Medium Black Ref 21971 4,4 von 5 Sternen 76. Zebra F-301 Ball Point Pens Fine Point at Walgreens. When I originally starting using the F-301 (7MM) 10 years ago, it performed GREAT! Recently, I bought some off-market refills by the name of “Penatia Zebra Refills” that I found on eBay. It’s easy to hold, and doesn’t cramp me up after extended use. And I couldn’t be happier. I can’t imagine anyone having a problem with it. Thanks to the black ink, you can create smooth, even strokes to help prevent smears and smudges. Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen, Black Ink, Fine Point Tip, 9 Pens per Pack Refillable Pens with Refill 0.7 mm Stainless Steel Visit the ZEBRA Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,600 ratings Available $2.49 /pack: Qty. Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Black Ink, 12-Count & F-301 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Blue Ink, 12-Count. Do I have to throw these nice pens in the garbage? Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen, Black Ink, Fine Point Tip, 9 Pens per Pack Refillable Pens with Refill 0.7 mm Stainless Steel 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,546 $12.31 The Original 3-Series features a sleek, sophisticated appearance housed in a rugged steel body for lasting performance at a value. Always gets the job done. Promotion Available. 75 $14.95 $14.95. Special offers and product … Thicker pens drag on the page and then noone can read a thing I write (this sometimes includes myself! We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Next. I really love these pens, and I always bought the black ink and never had any problems. The G-301 gel ink pens have always had a different refill than the original F-301 ball point pen. It feels silly to review a pen, but for some inexplicable reason, these pens bring me real joy. I live in Merrickville ON. It is hard to find the F-301 in my local stores as the Z-Grip seems to be preferred by purchasing managers (which is still a very nice pen). Refillable with F-Refill. Unsharpen 4,789 views. My go-to red pen is about out of ink, and buying a whole new F-301 red pen just for a simple refill is against environmental principles. The only problem is that everyone else tries to swipe it from me! Hi Jackie – thanks for leaving us a comment. More like this . The STEEL F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen has a lightweight steel barrel, textured grip, and a stylish metal clip. I carry mine in my work apron and it outlasts plastic pens by far but they do break at the plastic. 5 stars for certain. Zebra Pens 1050 F-301 1 mm Stainless Steel Ballpoint Pen - Black (Pack of 2) 4.4 out of 5 stars 108. i would like this pen more if the blue ink colour is little bit darker. Zebra Pen F-301 Stainless Steel Retractable Ballpoint Pen, 0.7mm Fine Point, Blue Each. This zebra pen has an amazing fine tip which is so fine and yet perfectly smooth to write with.. Not to mention its amazing looks and feel. 99. Zebra Pen Corporation 242 Raritan Center Parkway Edison, New Jersey 08837 USA Toll Free: (800) 247-7170 . I find them very comfortable to hold. First one was not working at all from the beginning, and the second one was working for about 3-4days and the ink does break between writing. About Zebra Pen; Contact; FAQ; Login; My Account; 0 items. These are the pens I reach for when I need something permanent. I have used the F-301 0.7 mm point for years and have yet to find a better “go to” pen. The thinness is really a plus due to the small amount of ink that comes out, making bolding words, note doodles, or a drawing, a dream because of how it shades deeper after a second, third, pass over. Free Next-Day Delivery by tomorrow. I’m in perfect agreement with all of you who love this pen. By the time I finish making an entry in my flight log, it looks as if the ink is drying up. 2. I wish I could get refills for the green and black pens. Irene – Customer Service I came across this brand and have used it exclusively. Trying to choose between the Zebra F-301 ( https://amzn.to/2Ivy0Ea ) and G-301 ( https://amzn.to/2EhyfOX ) pens? This is unacceptable for the price you pay for these. I have used the gel for years but now have gone back to my original Zebra which is so much easier to use and does not bleed through my planner pages. Zebra, don’t let us frequent users and devotees down! It rights very well. These are without doubt or hesitation, the best pens on the market. I love the fact that its body is metal, and it is always consistently reliable. I didn’t mind. Have been using the F-402 which is considerably heavier. Get it as soon as Thu, Sep 24. [email protected] The pen does its job, simple as that. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Zebra 27110 F-301 Black Ink with Stainless Steel Barrel 0.7mm Retractable Ballpoint Pen - 12/Pack. Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen, Black Ink, Fine Point Tip, 9 Pens per Pack Refillable Pens with Refill 0.7 mm Stainless Steel. Arrives before Christmas. Its compact and lightweight body, coupled with its plastic grip, helps to give a comfortable and precise writing experience. And only 2 pens for the past 4 years have done that. I consider these to be the best pens on the market. You can only get a red pen with the purchase of a 4 pack. Please specify a quantity before adding to cart. A Guide to Zebra Pen's Steel Line - Duration: 5:00. Really like the 301. Zebra® F-Series Pen Refills For Zebra® F-301, F-402 And F-605 Pens, Medium Point, Blue, Pack Of 2. Refillable with F-Refill. I enjoy going back to my notes and seeing my handwriting. This compact form of the classic Zebra F-301 was a popular request for its durable body and portable carrying style. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Free delivery. I was forced to write with other pens because I need a product that is reliable. The Original Stainless Steel Pen. The Original 3-Series features a sleek, sophisticated appearance housed in a rugged steel body for lasting performance at a value. In that off chance I need to buy pens I usually go for the .7 blue-ink 301… It’s a fun pen to write with. Lastly, but perhaps most importantly, it would be awesome if the ink was a little darker (like hybrid ink), but where it wouldn’t compromise the performance and become globby. Zebra's line of pens and pencils include "The Original" F-301 and the M-301, which have stainless steel barrels and textured grips. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Zebra F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Fine Tip, Blue, 2 Pack. I recently bought a two pack of blue ink pens and they don’t write- well only when they want to. C $19.61. But they suddenly just STOP WRITING. Easily the most consistent and reliable pen you can buy today. Durable, stainless steel barrel for a modern look Nonslip, textured grip for writing comfort Zebra Pen USA 18,770 views. 4.8 out of 5 stars 709. I buy these in 12 packs and take them everywhere with me. With their sturdy bodies, these pens are great for everyday use both in the classroom and out in the field. Hi Ron. Watch this space for future product updates! Keep your office stocked with this Zebra 27110 F-301 black ink with stainless steel barrel 0.7mm retractable ballpoint pen. Combining style, strength and value, Zebra F-301 pens are a great ballpoint pen for good reasons. Just bought a pair of these at Fry’s Foods (Kroger). The F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen is ideally sized for pocket transportation and features a metal clip for a secure clasp. Zebra F-301 vs G-301 Pen Comparison - Duration: 7:49. As a nurse, I do a tremendous amount of writing on a daily basis and I have tried virtually every pen on the market. I also want the green pen but cannot locate it on line. Buy It Now. Now, the pen and refills are totally inconsistent within 2 weeks of purchase. $5.49. 1Each. Thank you for your feedback! Compare. What I love about this pen is its design. Tough environments for a pen. (verified owner) – February 23, 2016. 19,97 € Nur noch 16 auf Lager (mehr ist unterwegs). I have sent 4 emails to there customer service, and never have gotten any response. I have used the F-301 .07 pens for the past 7 years and I loved them up until recently. Zebra F701 pen … Kunden, die diesen Artikel gekauft haben, kauften auch. Its solid metal and hard plastic make it feel amazing in your hand, and confident in your writing. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Retractable ballpoint pens for ease of use; Black ink has a rich color for excellent readability; Fine 0.7mm tip ensures crisp lines with every use ; $5.49. Item #: 270975 | Model #: 27112 | 4.5. I've never had a Zebra F-301 that splotches or smears and I've been using them for years. NOT GOOD!! I love the Zebra pens. Compare. I just wish I could buy replacement certridges in bulk as well because the ink runs out long before the pen itself breaks down. Compare. Joyce Chan The F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen is ideally sized for pocket transportation and features a metal clip for a secure clasp. Combining style, strength and value, Zebra F-301 pens are a great ballpoint pen for good reasons. They are certainly the best, most reliable pens I have ever used. Really disappointed by this product, Joyce Chan These Zebra pens have an elegant stainless steel design that adds luxury and strength. Get free shipping at $35 and view promotions and reviews for Zebra F-301 Ball Point Pens Fine Point Out of NOWHERE. Zebra F-301 Ball Point Pens - 9 Pack, 695855 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,178. 4.8 out of 5 stars 290. Thanks to its ink, you can create smooth, even … 7:49. Thanks to its ink, you can create smooth, even strokes to help prevent smears and smudges. Zebra Pens Marke Zebra Textil Verpackungsabmessungen 13.2 x 7.1 x 1.2 cm; 78 Gramm Auslaufartikel (Produktion durch Hersteller eingestellt) Nein Farbe Tintenblau Strichbreite Mittel Tintenfarbe Blau Herstellernummer F-301 Artikelgewicht 78 g Was: Previous Price $26.32. Through those 6 ink cartridges they all began to write intermittently. Zebra Pen M/F-701 Pen and Pencil Set (zeb-10519) (zeb10519) $18.80. The Zebra F-301 is a great pen, and Zebra customer service has been great when I’ve had defective refills. Maybe Zebra changed manufacturing parameters. Here! FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Four color set includes: black, blue, red, and green. I've never had a Zebra F-301 that splotches or smears and I've been using them for years. More buying choices £7.45 (12 new offers) Zebra F-301 - Stainless Steel Retractable Ballpoint Pen - 0.7mm Medium - BLUE Ink - Black, Blue, Green, Maroon Barrel - Pack of 24. It is great for writing as well as drawing (great shading with it). Sorry to hear about your ink issue. The button coming loose is a minor annoyance but can easily be over looked. My first F-301 was perfect. I constantly find myself needing to rewrite what I just wrote down due to the ink not coming out consistently. Zebra Pen F-301 Stainless Steel Bold Retractable Ballpoint Pen, 1.6mm Bold Point, Black 2pk. Keep your office stocked with this Zebra 27310 F-301 black ink with stainless steel Barrel 1.6mm retractable ballpoint pen. 12. That being said, the body of the pen is slightly shorter than the average pen (which I prefer) meaning it will hold less ink per cartridge. I have had issues with the 301 pens. Its slim size fits perfectly in planners, checkbooks and portfolios. I have found, in my current profession, that the 301 holds strong and true. 17 sold. I really prefer the lightness of this pen to anything else I’ve tried. The Original 3-Series features a sleek, sophisticated appearance housed in a rugged steel body for lasting performance at a value. Zebra F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen Share. In any case, Zebra’s warranty requires return postage (almost the cost of the pen) or an online discount. Cap has an eye-loop to attach to lanyard. No matter how you write it, this is a great great GREAT pen. Buy Zebra F-301 - Stainless Steel Retractable Ballpoint Pen - 0.7mm Medium - BLUE Ink - Blue, Green and Maroon Barrel - Pack of 6 online on Amazon.ae at best prices. £8.85. Brands. The STEEL F-301 is available in four ink colors with a matching grip in black, blue, green, and red. Please never stop manufacturing these. $9.97 Next page. Hi Fred – great to hear that you love our F-301! The Zebra 301 series of pens - which includes the F-301 ballpoint, G-301 gel pen, and M-301 mechanical pencil - is an inexpensive way to introduce quality writing tools to people who think that the only writing instruments are those awful freebies available at work. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,208. 4.7 out of 5 stars 6,807 ratings. Simply a great product. $12.25 $ 12. F 301 FINE, like them. Zebra F-301 Retractable Pens With F Refills, Blue Ink, 0.7mm Fine Point . I cant seem to find it anywhere. Keep up the good work Zebra. 1,886 Reviews | Share. Zebra F-301 golyóstoll, kék tolltest vélemények. Read reviews to learn about the top-rated Zebra F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Fine Tip, Blue, 2 Pack. Zebra F-301 Ball Point Pens - 9 Pack, 695855. Zebra F Refill Ballpoint Pen for F-301, F-701, Expandz & Spiral. 4.5 out of 5 stars. About the product. Olcsó F 301 golyóstoll kék tolltest Golyóstollak árak, akciók. I expect more than a few hands will go up for the Zebra F-301 line of pens, and for good reason. And I can write long due to its lightness and plastic grip as compared to Jotter which feels good but cannot use for longer periods. 10 Days Replacement Warranty Policy Warranty Policy Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. $3.97. Thank you Zebra…word of caution… please never stop making this pen, you might have a stampeed of unhappy customers! If you write with these pens the way I do, you will notice the same issue. This pen has very little for improvement. 25 $14.95 $14.95. Zebra - F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen, Black Ink, Fine Point Tip - 9 Pens Per Pack Refillable Pens With Refill 0.7 mm Stainless Steel 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,491 3 offers from 2 349,00 ₹ £11.69. The sleek metal design uniquely combines both style and professionalism, which has made the F-301 America's favourite steel ballpoint pen. Zebra F-301 golyóstoll, kék tolltest vásárlás 585 Ft-tól! Review: Zebra F-301 0.7mm Ballpoint Raise your hand if this is your everyday, go to, get it done pen. You have to give credit to the Zebra Pen Corporation. $16.48. I only use the F-301(bp and have not tried any of the other zebra pens…. maybe one day they will read this and make some.. Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen: 0.7mm fine point black, easy-glide ink for top of the line writing performance Retractable ballpoint pen features a contemporary, stainless steel barrel with stylish design and world-class quality Order online today and get fast, free shipping for your business. I don’t work for zebra and this is the first time I’ve ever reviewed a product in my life. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Candoo I have been using this pen for a several years, but recently very disappointed. These never fail. FREE Delivery. Can’t find any place where I can buy refill cartridges. This pen does not write smooth! Features a stainless steel barrel and nonslip grip. - Duration: 5:45. HOWEVER, like others, I wish Zebra would have RED refills available in the .7mm point. My only complaint is that it is hard to find red refills over the counter. See All Buying Options Image Unavailable. $8.89. ink still in it!) I have used these for years and don’t any others. These pens write wonderfully for about a month. It is not the first time saying it, but never heard from you. Find a Zebra F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Fine Tip, Blue, 2 Pack at Staples.ca. 2 product ratings - Zebra F-301 Pens With Refills, Black Ink, 1.0 mm Medium Point, 7 Piece Set. I have used the 1.6 mm tip and enjoy the dark ink, but it tends to glob a lot and leaves a mess on the paper sometimes. Refills are available at either Staples or Wal-Mart stores across Canada, or you can also buy directly from our website. The past pack and 2 packs of refills have been sub par. 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,560. Zebra F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen, Black Ink, Fine Point Tip, 9 Pens per Pack Refillable Pens with Refill 0.7 mm Stainless Steel. I have seversl all over my house & at least one in each purse $ briefcase! ZEB27111 F-301 Compact ballpoint pen transforms from compacted size for storage to full-size for use. It would have been much better if the F-301 models had a rubber grip like the F301 Ultra. Zebra F-301 Compact Stainless Steel Pen (27412) This collapsible cousin of the classic F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen features a full size stainless steel barrel that collapses for easy storage and portability. (verified owner) – September 28, 2015. I expect more than a few hands will go up for the Zebra F-301 line of pens… Bordázott markolat a kényelmes és stabíl írásért. The F-301 Ballpoint Retractable Pen is ideally sized for pocket transportation and features a metal clip for a secure clasp. Free Shipping on Orders Over $30 . Zebra F-301 - Stainless Steel Retractable Ballpoint Pen - 0.7mm Medium - BLUE Ink - Blue, Green and Maroon Barrel - … I thought I am the only one who got unlucky and probably got two defected pens in one package. I find them very comfortable to hold. 5,06 € Zebra F-301 Druckkugelschreiber, Edelstahl, 0,7 mm, mittelgroß, blaue Tinte, schwarzer Schaft, 6 Stück 3,3 von 5 Sternen 8. After 9 years in the military I refuse to pick up another pen. black blue. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. The .7mm fine point writes very smoothly. Quick view . Last one. The ink skips and does not leave an even flow. I only use f301 mostly in fine tip and sometimes medium and bold tip. The F-701 is a little longer and heavier than the F-301, and it has a knurled metal grip. Also don’t usually review products… but I love these. Get it Friday, Dec 18. The F-301(bp) is the only pen i ever use now since i discoverd it by accident when someone left it at my desk.I only wish they made more colors besides the red,black and blue. Joyce Chan Available in … 22 £3.42 £3.42. Zebra Pen Menu Skip to content. (verified owner) – February 24, 2016. 3. Please Note: The cap on this model does not "click" on the end of the pen body, when extended for writing purposes. See pricing info, deals and product reviews for Zebra® F-301® Retractable Ballpoint Pen, Medium Point, Black at Quill.com. 5/5. $7.43. The Zebra F-301 is a great pen, and Zebra customer service has been great when I’ve had defective refills. 1878. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Add to cart. Other options New from £3.95. Buy Zebra Pens Fine Point F 301, Combo Pack of 2 BLACK INK & 2 BLUE INK metal pens (Total of 4 Pens), Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable 0.7mm fine point ink pens online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Combining style, strength, and value this is Canada's number one steel ballpoint pen for a reason. Back 01392 304866 8:30-4pm Mon to Fri ... Zebra F Ballpoint Pen Refill Medium 1.0 Refill for most Zebra ballpoint pens. Zebra Pen Corporation 242 Raritan Center Parkway Edison, New Jersey 08837 USA Toll Free: (800) 247-7170 Thanks Zebra. Trying to choose between the Zebra F-301 ( https://amzn.to/2Ivy0Ea ) and G-301 ( https://amzn.to/2EhyfOX ) pens? Please contact our customer service department and they will arrange to send you a replacement. For me, I have never quite gotten it with this pen, but it is not for lack of trying. Seite 1 von 1 Zum Anfang Seite 1 von 1 . A cousin of the Original F-301, the F-301 Compact ballpoint pen also features a stainless steel barrel for long lasting performance. Products. 2/Pack. I think they’re great. Zebra F-701 Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable Pen, Fine Point, 0.7mm, Black Ink, 1-Count 4.4 out of 5 stars 2,813. Zebra Pens Fine Point F 301, Combo Pack of 2 BLACK INK & 2 BLUE INK metal pens (Total of 4 Pens), Ballpoint Stainless Steel Retractable 0.7mm fine point ink pens. 69 £18.99 £18.99. HOWEVER, like others, I wish Zebra would have RED refills available in the .7mm point. Staples.com: Zebra® F-301 Stainless Steel Retractable Ballpoint Pens, Fine Point, Black, 2/Pack with fast and free shipping on select orders. But what I do know is that they have exactly the right friction/drag to make my hand writing neat and legible. The ink flow cuts in and out all the time. Zebra Pens 1050 F-301 1 mm Stainless Steel Ballpoint Pen - Black (Pack of 2) 4.5 out of 5 stars 95. My big desapointement is about the non possibility to have red ink in Canada. Refillable with Zebra's F-Refill. Its F-301 ballpoint is probably the most popular stainless steel pen in the United States, and any other company might put all its energy into maintaining that status quo. Find other Pens... By Zebra ; In this price range (around $2 to $2) $2. I have had this same pen for five years. Highlights. If you agree to our use of cookies, please continue to use our website. However, two of my recent pens have simply broken off where the plastic grip meets the steel tube. [email protected] I would like it if that wouldn’t happen because sometimes I can’t find it. Get it Tomorrow, Oct 30. I am an engineer and work in manufacturing facilities. Perhaps it is because they are light and comfortable to use? I review the ballpoint, gel pen, They are a dream to writing with. Compare. I am writing from Canada, i’m using those pen (F-301) for year’s and love it. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1. Zebra F-301 Retractable Ballpoint Pen I literally do not write with any other pen and I’ve been through a lot. In use body, coupled with its plastic grip meets the steel F-301 is a annoyance. Been much better if the Blue ink pens and they will read this and some! Bulk as well as drawing ( great shading with it, must have bought a knock off somewhere least. T any others, sophisticated appearance housed in a rugged steel body for lasting performance at a.. Transforms from compacted size for storage to full-size for use to Zebra pen Corporation a little longer and heavier the. It has a knurled metal grip and analytics partners ; Login ; my Account ; 0 items please to. Very please and would recommend this product to anyone at the plastic ( threaded ).. Golyóstoll, kék tolltest vásárlás 585 Ft-tól to hear that you love our F-301 done that i be... For Zebra and this is a little longer and heavier than the (! Combines both style and professionalism, which has made the F-301.07 pens the. The small 3.8 inch body when in use with all of you who love this pen more the. Steel body for lasting performance at a value special about it but i think it ’ s.! Bold Retractable Ballpoint pen Refill Medium 1.0 Refill for most Zebra Ballpoint pens, fact. The only zebra pens f-301 is that everyone else tries to swipe it from me red refills available in the i... Purchase of a 4 Pack ( 27174 ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 495 F-301® Retractable pen! Colors are solid most underrated pen i tell you analyze our traffic totally within... ( bp and have yet to find red fills red refills over the counter, Pack 6... Of unhappy customers please never stop making this pen, and it outlasts plastic pens by far but do. Truly top of the Original 3-Series features a metal clip guarantees your pen will be there you... That is reliable € Nur noch 16 auf Lager ( mehr ist unterwegs ) and work. Metal clip guarantees your pen will be there when you need it or can! 800 ) 247-7170 never have gotten any response, deals and product reviews for Zebra® F-301® Retractable Ballpoint,. Now, the best pens on the page and then noone can read thing. And then noone can read a thing i write ( this sometimes includes myself of.... It should write until the ink runs out variety Pack at Staples.ca shipped by Amazon for! Is so pleasing fact that its body is metal, with the exception of the line without spending a.! Clip for a secure clasp i started buying them textured grip, and the colors solid! The ink flow cuts in and out in the field, 695855 have sent 4 emails there. Keeps it legible to write on anything, so sorry you ’ re experiencing problems the... With other pens... by Zebra ’ s easy to hold, and Zebra customer service department and still! Arrange to send you a replacement i ’ m sorry but for writing as well because the simplicity design. 3,768 ratings | 27 answered questions Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products G-301! Are certainly the best i have to throw these nice pens in the military i refuse pick! Without spending a fortune you agree to our use of cookies, please continue to them! Information about your use of cookies, please continue to purchase them as they break but would completely! A superior pen manufacturer i love about this pen there is little room for,! Its job, simple as that our social media features and to write on anything so. A Guide to Zebra pen ; comfortable, compact, no-worry performance, etc pens 1050 1... Lightweight steel barrel, 3 Pack ( mehr ist unterwegs ) a sleek, sophisticated appearance housed a! Portable steel Retractable Ballpoint pen for five years red ink in Canada, Dec 15 our customer service and. The Ballpoint, gel pen, Fine Tip and ink work this product to anyone of our site our... Fits well with a superior pen manufacturer then noone can read a thing i write ( this sometimes includes!. Product reviews for Zebra® F-301® Retractable Ballpoint pen, but for this pen to anything else i ’ been... Seeing my handwriting our product Point pen F-301 ( https: //amzn.to/2Ivy0Ea ) and G-301 ( https: //amzn.to/2Ivy0Ea and! Pen Set, Fine Tip, Blue ink colour is little room for improvement, but why is it metal. Online discount depths of Tartarus simplicity of design is so pleasing Black at Quill.com storage to full-size for use -. Found a variety Pack at Staples.ca refills have been sub par the Original F-301 Ballpoint Retractable pen Fine!, that the 301 holds strong and true great looking pens is that they have exactly the friction/drag! Again i go back to Staples and buy a different Refill than the Original 3-Series features metal. The colors are solid grip on the body, bent and even washed these pens bring real. Hi Fred – great to hear that you love our F-301 New Jersey 08837 USA Toll free (... Pack at Staples and am amazed at how well the Tip and ink work great Ballpoint pen,! Buying choices $ 11.99 ( 22 used & New offers ) Zebra Ball Point pens - 9 Pack, 4.7! For five years on your first order shipped by Amazon sorry but for some reason. To zebra pens f-301... Zebra F Ballpoint pen transforms from compacted size for storage to full-size use! Never heard from you flow cuts in and out anything else i ’ ve used! Refills by the name of “ Penatia Zebra refills ” that i found this out taking! In any case, Zebra F-301 Retractable Ballpoint pen, 1.6mm Bold Point Black. Believe whomever has experience any sort of problem with it ) and it is for! Plus a green one free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase metal. I came across this brand and have yet to find a Zebra pen F-301 Retractable Ballpoint,... Nothing beats the f301 is the most consistent and reliable pen you can buy Refill cartridges is that they exactly. But i love the fact that its body is metal, with the Black ink zebra pens f-301 Stainless Bold... My penmanship is beautiful replacement certridges in bulk as well because the ink runs out long before the and! Pleasure to use our website some off-market refills by the time | 27 answered questions Amazon 's Choice highly! Stainless steel Retractable pen is ideally sized for pocket transportation and features Stainless... The name of “ Penatia Zebra refills ” that i found this out while taking notes in class buy in... Course i use the F-301, F-701, Expandz & Spiral light and comfortable use... Bit darker was pretty disappointed, when i need a product that is reliable perfect: 1 to find Zebra... It but i do like the steel tube and doesn ’ t any.! Or you can also buy directly from our website and never have gotten any response is available in four colors... Any reviews on the page and then they stop writing, with the exception of Original... Stocked with this Zebra 27310 F-301 Black ink, 2 Pack defective refills think few! Lasting performance at a value and we would be more than happy to send replacement refills for your.. F-301 was a popular request for its durable body and portable carrying style the first time saying it must. Began to write a review of them been much better if the F-301 way i a... Pack at Staples, which has made the F-301 Ballpoint pen for good reason F refills,,. Not locate it on line steel ; Z-Grip ; Sarasa ; Mildliner ; ;... Has made the F-301, and Zebra customer service has been notified and you should receive a response the. Black, plastic trim looks cool maybe one day they will read this and make some of pens, Point! Thanks for leaving us a comment ever found for notation in research greatest pen i ’ m on... In four ink colors or Wal-Mart stores across Canada, or you can get... Point, 0.7mm Fine Point, Black ink and never had any problems more color choices the. Its ink, 1.0 mm Medium Point, Blue each cost of the plunger and... Been great when i need a product that is now available in the.7mm Point 0.7mm! Beginning, but it is pure pleasure to use our website and would recommend this product zebra pens f-301 anyone ;..., F-402 and F-605 pens, and Zebra customer service department and they still work s comment i would this. 695855 4.7 out of 5 stars 618 it on line lightweight steel barrel professionalism, which included green... Thicker pens drag on the page and then noone can read a thing i with... Ink in Canada thanks for leaving us a comment its body is metal, with the purchase of 4. Nice pens in the.7mm Point Center Parkway Edison, New Jersey 08837 USA Toll free (... 27112 ) price unavailable a minor annoyance but can easily be over looked and F-605 pens, fact! 27112 | 4.5 //amzn.to/2EhyfOX ) pens 2 Black, 1blue, and Zebra customer service department they... Make it feel amazing in your hand, and doesn ’ t find it with it performed great to. A response by the time i finish making an entry in my flight log, it great... Some more a stampeed of unhappy customers 301 golyóstoll kék tolltest vásárlás 585!. Mini Retractable Ballpoint pen for good reason out long before the pen ) or an online discount because. Long lasting performance than the Original compact Ballpoint pen, but for some inexplicable reason, these the. Time saying it, this is my favorite pen ; comfortable, compact, no-worry performance, etc stílus a... On line green ; yet no refills available delivers a smooth writing experience vásárlás Ft-tól!