Ingredients. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and a little gooey and take just minutes to make from scratch! . Can you make these with a sugar substitute i.e. And here’s why: I add no-bake insurance to my recipe in the form of … chopped chocolate. Home > Cookies > No Bake Oatmeal Cookies | Without Peanut Butter. In this peanut butter oat bars recipe, a thick layer of chocolate and peanut butter is sandwiched between a buttery oatmeal cookie crust, for a delicious dessert perfect for any occasion. For the nuts, I've done everything from pecans to cashews to coconut! 1 bag (12oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips Directions Heat oven to 325 degrees. ), I did try cooking the sugar mixture to that temperature. 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder. Cool and … Instructions Melt together the butter, milk, cocoa, granulated sugar and salt. If you’re partial to making these cookies with some peanut butter, you can make them that way. I’ve been trying to look for it for years. They each thought today’s flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies tasted like my full-fat, sugary peanut butter cup oatmeal cookies. The milk called for doesn’t need to be cow’s milk. But as I went down the rabbit hole of Internet recipes for no bake oatmeal cookies (or chocolate or fudge no bake cookies, if you call them that), I noticed one thing for sure. 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour* 1 cup traditional rolled oats; 1/2 teaspoon baking soda; 1/2 tsp salt; 1/2 cup (1 stick) vegan butter** 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar; 1/4 cup … All Rights Reserved. Not me. Course Dessert. This is how to make perfect gluten free cookies…even if you can’t bake! I would recommend unsweetened almond milk for a more neutral flavor profile, and the proper consistency. So when you mix peanut butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract, unsweetened dark cocoa powder, oats and salt together, then form them into little balls, and chill them — you magically create these delectable Vegan No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. If your family likes coconut, you can sub some of the oats for it. Pinch of salt. A cookie recipe that’s perfect for year-round baking whether it be for the holidays or a weekly staple for lunchboxes and afternoon treats. I think that’s more of a Texas Sheet Cake-style frosting. The mixture will bubble quite a lot. When sharing recipes, please do not share our original recipe in its entirety. I use purity protocol oats all the time in my gluten free baking. I like it with smooth peanut butter, my mom likes it with crunchy peanut butter, my sister likes it without any peanut butter at all...you decide! 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. The texture is so yummy because of the chewiness of the oats and peanut butter. That’s a promise! Peanut Butter. 4.78/5 (18) Leave a Review. I grew up eating the traditional chocolate no bake cookies… Recipe unchanged, some new photos, video new, text changed a bit. Just add about 1/4 cup (64 g) to the recipe when you add the chopped chocolate. Don't over-bake. I find that both work equally well. I haven’t made these cookies with a sugar substitute, so I’m afraid I really don’t know. In fact, you also may want to check out my peanut butter filled cookies that have a delicious, gooey center. 1/4 cup butter. 2 c sugar. 4 Tbsp cocoa. Today’s recipe is for Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. These no bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are in my opinion, quite possibly one of the best of all time.Also commonly known as preacher cookies, they’ve been whipped-up in the kitchens of busy Mom’s and Granma’s for decades. Stevia, Truvia? I presume you add the butter to the sugar and milk. I was craving cookies like mad so I baked a batch of my favorite Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. I have used virgin coconut oil (the kind that’s solid at room temperature) as often as I’ve used unsalted butter. Mine didn’t set up in fridge (30 minutes, 1 3/4 c. sugar). Or spoon out some of the cookies and add peanut butter to the other portion! Cooking the sugar is what allows us to avoid using peanut butter as a stabilizer in the recipe. Every few minutes stir the mix. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. There is no … Used milk chocolate as I didn’t have any unsweetened chocolate. Chocolate and rich creamy peanut butter flavor are an unbeatable team. Also, the oats weren’t cooked so I’m guessing I should’ve pulsed a bit more :/. I have, actually! More Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes: Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are gluten-free and made with no flour, less sugar, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and natural peanut butter. 1 1/2 cups sugar. No bake oatmeal cookies are the classic chocolate no bake cookie you remember, made with or without peanut butter—even with or without oats. These easy 4 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal cookies are quick, hearty, and filling and made with simple pantry ingredients you probably have on hand — no … Cook: 12 minutes. Another day, another cookie recipe. Add chocolate chips. Have you tried with almond milk by any chance? I have a very old, rather sad recipe for that. The cookies are soft, chewy, and LOADED with peanut butter flavor. *To make the equivalent of quick-cooking oats, I pulse certified gluten free old fashioned rolled oats in a blender or food processor a few times. No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Later that evening we all enjoyed these amazingly soft and chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies filled with crunchy peanuts and dark chocolate chunks that melt in our month. 2 tsp vanilla extract. But I can tell you for sure that they work with almond milk. Yield: 40 cookies Prep Time: 15 minutes. These easy 4 ingredient peanut butter oatmeal cookies are quick, hearty, and filling and made with simple pantry ingredients you probably have on hand — no flour, brown sugar, or baking soda needed! This “gluten free” recipe was developed using products either labeled as “gluten-free” or likely to be gluten free based on the ingredients typically listed on the products’ labels. However, peanut butter is thicker and I think the cookies … 1 and 1/2 cups sugar. The best part about making cookies is, in my opinion, eating the dough. 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter. Heat under medium heat, stirring constantly to combine and form a consistent … The mixture will bubble quite a lot. Does coconut oil make them taste coconut-y? Try it differently each time. 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. If they can make it with gluten, we can make it without. So after reading this through… I think this is the frosting that my mother used to make and pour it over chocolate cake… wow. Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies are gluten-free and made with no flour, less sugar, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and natural peanut butter. If you’re looking for quick and easy, chocolatey, chewy no bake fudge cookies that never fail you, go for the full 2 cups of sugar. By Abbey Rodriguez • Published: Jun 20, 2017 • Modified: Apr 5, 2020 • 3 Comments • This post may contain affiliate links. Thank you! Refrigerated. Dairy free here, wondering if that would still work. They make a great dessert or addition to a holiday cookie tray. So glad you enjoyed them (already!). They're gooey, rich, delicious, and oh-so-satisfying! … Until now. Christy Jordan has a version that her mother made for her that calls for boiling the sugar mixture. Success! I’m going to try it out soon. If you were cooking the sugar mixture to 240°F, you’d certainly have that. :). If you love deliciously chewy cookies, then these peanut butter oatmeal cookies are for you. These gluten free, flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies are full of that nostalgic, delicious peanut butter flavor you know and love. Gently stir in the chocolate chips and shredded coconut. Peanut butter can be substituted with other nut butters like almond butter. And it’s very easy to overcook the sugar using that method. Spread each gently into an approximately 2-inch round. Against my better judgment (I knew it wouldn’t work! What should the rolled oats look like in the processor? I do have a recipe for sugar free peanut butter.. Serves: 12 . Whatever the recipe, whatever the proportions, there was always no shortage of readers who swore that the recipe, as written, simply didn’t work. Store chocolate oatmeal no bake cookies in an air tight container at room temperature, for up to two weeks. It’s really a different cookie, but it does work. Ingredients . I don’t believe that xylitol would be an effective substitute here. The photo above is of the crisp rice cereal no bake cookies. wow. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/monster-cookies-with-no-peanut-butter I decided to make oatmeal cookies with two of our favorite things - peanut butter and chocolate. Truthfully, anything involving peanut butter and chocolate is pretty much a slam-dunk in my book. Ingredients: 1/4 cup butter. After making my peanut butter no bake cookies and classic no bake oatmeal cookies, I knew I had to share a delicious chocolate version too.It is about time I shared a chocolate no bake cookie recipe! My kids don’t like the flavour. In a medium size saucepan, add fresh creamy peanut butter, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla extract. Sorry I posted twice. You’ll then have made no bake cookies without milk. A few minutes in the refrigerator, though, and they were fine. These delicious cookies are a spinoff from my Oatmeal Cookies recipe I did a while back. Sugar Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies I like the idea of combining two great cookies into one. Peanut Butter Chocolate chip cookies are favorites here. Then add the quick oats and coconut … And since this isn’t a recipe that you can use an objective measure to determine readiness (like a candy thermometer that reads 240°F, for example), it was hard to guarantee success. Thanks for catching that! Sugars: There is a fair amount of granulated sugar in this recipe. If you’re avoiding oats, even gluten free oats, you can replace them in this recipe. This is a 12 day recipe series of cookies, candies, and other holiday goodies! Feel free to use butter as directed in the recipe instead. How to Make Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. I guess it’s worth a shot, but I’d try a half batch in case it doesn’t turn out/set up. Just be sure to cool the sugar mixture for at least 10 minutes or until no longer hot to the touch before pouring it into the cereal, or the cereal will taste stale as the cookies cool. Whisking frequently, bring the mixture to a rolling boil over medium-high heat. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. 3 cups quick-cooking oats US Customary - Metric. Ok, Thanks! and in people’s cooking equipment (are you using a heavy-bottom saucepan? I haven’t tried that, but I’ve thought about it. Chocolate, Cookies & Bars Recipes, Cooking with Kids, No Bake Desserts, chocolate, Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies, fudge, no bake cookies, quick oats, without peanut butter, (use quick oats, not old fashioned or steel cut oats). There is no argument that I know of that says a great cookie is a bad thing. You stop when it reaches the “softball stage,” which is approximately 240°F. I love all your recipes btw . Or spoon out some of the cookies and add peanut butter … Bake It With Love. Add granulated and brown sugars, beat until combined. In a medium-size, heavy-bottom saucepan, place the coconut oil or butter, milk, sugar (if you use 1 1/2 cups of sugar instead of 2 cups, the cookies just won’t set up as firmly) and salt. The oatmeal adds tons of texture, and it's a quick and easy recipe that all peanut butter fans are sure to love. https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/chocolate-no-bake-oatmeal-peanu-900 3 c oatmeal (use quick oats, not old fashioned or steel cut oats) Ingredients. These peanut butter oatmeal cookies are soft, chewy and filled with peanut butter goodness. Please use only one photo and include original recipe page link when sharing recipes in recipe round-ups and articles. how large is it? Liquid ingredients. The perfect treat for kiddos and adults! (you knew that was coming, right?). Stir together peanut butter, coconut sugar, and egg in a large mixing bowl. Ingredients: ½ cup unsalted butter. Nicole, you state “place the milk, sugar (if you use 1 1/2 cups of sugar instead of 2 cups, the cookies just won’t set up as firmly) and salt.” and then further down you state “Whisking frequently, bring the mixture to a rolling boil over medium-high heat. Visual learner here! Pop the dough in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes while you preheat the oven. I believe that this is because of both a significant difference in people’s stoves (are you using electric or gas? In mixing bowl, beat butter until smooth. I’m Nicole! :), Is it possible to use coconut sugar in place of the regular sugar? Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a medium bowl. I believe that my recipe for no bake fudge cookies will be successful every single time. Gluten Free Fluffernutter Cookies | Stuffed Sugar Cookies, No Bake Oatmeal Cookies | Without Peanut Butter. Chocolate insurance is the very best kind of insurance anyway. Yield 12 – 20 cookies. Can I bake them? They’re popular not only because of the simplicity of preparation but, the ingredients are pantry staples and can be made up in a snap. If you used butter, continue to boil for approximately 90 seconds. Not sure if there will be any left for the kids in the morning! I’ve made them successfully with 4 cups (120 g) puffed gluten free rice cereal in place of the quick-cooking oats. Make sure to use rolled oats and not quick oats. Add the vanilla and cocoa and stir to combine with the syrup. 128. 1/2 c butter (1 stick - salted) 1/2 c milk. I honestly think that you’re going to love my recipe. Set the bowl aside. The cereal may taste a bit stale since you have to add the sugar mixture to the puffed rice while the sugar mixture is still hot, but it’s never really been a problem. By Abbey Rodriguez • Published: Jun 20, 2017 • Modified: Apr 5, 2020 • 3 Comments • This post may contain affiliate links. We love this simple and delicious recipe for easy no-bake oatmeal cookies you can make in only 30 minutes. I've also used Godiva cocoa.) If you love deliciously chewy cookies, then these peanut butter oatmeal cookies are for you. wow. LOVE the video! Each batch disappeared. It can be any unsweetened almond milk, or your favorite type of non-dairy yogurt. Easy No-Bake Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. In the most traditional recipe of this kind, if you overcook the sugar, the mixture is crumbly. After about 30 minutes, you should be able to peel them off the parchment paper. These massive peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies surprise me every time I bake them, which, in the past year, is more than I care to admit! Virgin coconut oil has a mild coconut taste. 2/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or chunky) 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla extract HELLO! Please try again. Allow it to sit at room temperature for about 10 minutes. I'd like to receive the free email course. 3 cups (330 g) certified gluten free quick-cooking oats* (or regular oats if you don’t need to be gluten free), 1/4 cup (20 g) unsweetened cocoa powder (natural or Dutch-processed), 8 tablespoons (112 g) virgin coconut oil (or unsalted butter), 1 1/2 to 2 cups (300 to 400 g) granulated sugar. It was music to my ears. Stir frequently to prevent burning or boiling over! They have a nice chew to them and are perfect for dunking into your coffee or hot chocolate. Bring the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring … Made these tonight as soon as I saw the recipe. Some fat in the milk adds richness to the cookies, so it’s best not to use a non-fat variety. This is especially true when you have two great tastes in that cookie. Ingredients. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/monster-cookies-with-no-peanut-butter Certainly, peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies are always good choices too. Just be sure yours is, in fact, dairy-free. Naturally gluten free, too. Is there another oil I could use? My family's favourite childhood snack. These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars are an easy and delicious treat made with 5 ingredients in 10 minutes (just like these Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars or these chocolate peanut butter balls)!. Unsubscribe at any time. Believe me, turning on the oven even thou is like super hot outside was completely worth it. No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Thanks for that! https://sallysbakingaddiction.com/flourless-peanut-butter-oatmeal-cookies A very easy, one-pot cookie recipe that can be made ahead of time. These Healthy No Bake Cookies taste like the ones I made at sleepovers as a little girl, but are made of wholesome ingredients like oatmeal, peanut butter, and of course, chocolate! I recommend using a large microwaveable dish (I use a 4-cup Pyrex); I discovered the hard way what a mess this can be in too small a bowl. Does using coconut make it taste like coconut? Xylitol is an excellent substitute for sugar and works wonderfully in the recipes I’ve made. A cookie recipe that’s perfect for year-round baking whether it be for the holidays or a weekly staple for lunchboxes and afternoon treats. Originally published on the blog in 2016. I make gluten-free food enjoyable & affordable. Post includes a step-by-step tutorial! By adding chopped chocolate, you have insurance against the dangers of under-cooking the sugar. They’re almost like a super easy version of Little Debbie Star Crunch—just without with same cookie center. If you used coconut oil, allow the mixture to boil for a full 2 minutes. If you used coconut oil, allow the mixture to boil for a full 2 minutes.”; but you don’t clue us in on when to add the butter or coconut oil. 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder. Have you tried with coconut milk? ½ cup whole or 2% milk. Cook over medium-high stirring constantly until the mixture comes to a boil. Store the finished cookies in a sealed glass container at room temperature or in the refrigerator. After making my peanut butter no bake cookies and classic no bake oatmeal cookies, I knew I had to share a delicious chocolate version too.It is about time I shared a chocolate no bake cookie recipe! When I haven't had chocolate chips, I've used other chocolate. If you used butter, continue to boil for approximately 90 seconds. The perfectly cooked syrup will set up with the oats for a texture that is pure chocolate fudgy delight! No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies Each bite of these soft, chewy, low-sugar sweets is packed with flavor and chocolaty decadence. I tried making the recipe with 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar (300 grams), instead of the traditional 2 cups (400 grams). No problem! These peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are also ones that you don’t have to worry about them spreading on cookie sheets like some others tend to do. Add the quick oats and stir until evenly coated with the syrup. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Would I need full fat in the can? Print Recipe. You could also use nonhydrogenated vegetable shortening, by weight, Fran, if you prefer. by Mareya Ibrahim. They would be delicious turned into an ice cream sandwich with some peanut butter, chocolate or vanilla ice cream in the center. Lower to medium and continue to … I’ve put chocolate chips in pretty much every one of our peanut butter cookies recipes at one time or another. Just continue to whisk. =D. Not baking these sublime cookies means you get to enjoy them in a flash! I’m glad you’ve had a good experience with xylitol, Ella, but the sugar in this recipe is cooked and there is quite a lot of it. Peanut Butter Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Vegan butter sticks can also be substituted for the butter. The next time you are craving a healthy dessert without the guilt, turn to this easy recipe. But the recipe will still work, even with water in place of milk. The mixture will be thick but soft. Everybody knows you do it like this, not like that! 11 ingredients. They are peanut butter cookie perfection! And the moment I added the oats to the mixture, I had a bunch of unappetizing, crumbly candy. I pulsed a few times but there are still whole flakes in there. Don’t you think? Just continue to whisk. Hi, Cathie, Adding peanut butter does add some depth of flavor to the cookies. This No bake chocolate oatmeal cookies can be adjusted by increasing the amount of peanut butter to 3/4 cup and reducing the amount of butter to 1/4 cup, we can make the cookies more fudgy. Create a well in the center of the oats in the large bowl and pour in the sugar mixture. With mixer on, slowly add oatmeal, then flour until combined. Set aside. Yes, Sylvia. Certainly, peanut butter cookies and chocolate chip cookies are always good choices too. Combine the butter, sugar, and milk in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high to high heat (enough to bring the syrup to a rapid boil). Peanut Butter; Chocolate Chips; Rolled Oats. Total Time 5 minutes. Maybe your grandmother even made them, or your mother. Mix to combine well. I have that around all the time, as my kids eat that in their cereal. It’s unusual to find, but you can make no bake cookies without oatmeal of any kind. It’s just coconut oil. Peanut butter fans, you are going to LOVE these cookies! Chocolate will always be solid at room temperature. The chocolate used is unsweetened chocolate, so it is much more likely to be dairy-free. https://recipeland.com/recipe/v/chocolate-no-bake-oatmeal-peanu-900 I know it’s not right. I know the sort of boiled sugar frosting you’re talking about, Jennifer. But if you under-cook it, the cookies won’t set up. Add vanilla, baking soda, baking powder and salt, mix. This no bake chocolate peanut butter cookies recipe is really quick and easy to prepare. These Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies are dessert perfection! 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder. In a large bowl using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter on … #cookies #peanutbutter #recipes #oatmeal. The 8 basics ingredients you need to start this no-bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies are: Creamy peanut butter – you can also use a different nut butter in this recipe like almond butter, cashew butter, or sunflower seed butter for a nut-free option. Mention, Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting », Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies (without peanut butter). 2 cups granulated sugar. Add in the vanilla extract, oats, oat flour, baking soda, and salt and stir until combined. https://www.allrecipes.com/.../no-bake-chocolate-peanut-butter-cookies I can’t wait to see your results! I’m too embarrassed to link you to it, but you’ll find it by using the search. I prefer an unsweetened almond milk, but that’s just a matter of preference. No time to bake? Sometimes I wonder if I will ever tire of baking cookies. Adding peanut butter to these peanut-free no bake cookies. Adding peanut butter does add some depth of flavor to the cookies. (Dove Promises are really good. The cookies are soft, chewy, and LOADED with peanut butter flavor. 1/2 cup milk. Add the oatmeal and that cookie is a masterpiece. Yummy! 1 Egg, large. Make them when you're craving something decadent and sweet! Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies made with 7 simple ingredients. I have also made this recipe successfully with 4 cups (120 g) puffed brown rice cereal in place of quick-cooking oats. Generally, I only like Swerve granulated sugar replacement in baking. But it’s the addition of quick oats that completes the trifecta of chocolate, peanut butter, and oatmeal in these classic no bake cookies. Maybe you can try that. Yes, Melissa. There was an error submitting your subscription. Line large baking sheets with unbleached parchment paper and set aside. 1/2 cup milk. Trying my hand at a family recipe like that can be dangerous territory, since people tend to be rather protective of their way of doing things. If you like peanut butter and chocolate as much as my family does, I hope you give my recipe a try. Trying them this afternoon during our snow storm :). When you are making anything that is no-bake, you need at least a portion of the recipe to be solid at room temperature. DO THIS NO BAKE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES SET AT ROOM TEMPERATURE This no bake chocolate oatmeal cookies will not set at room temperature. Oats: There is a substitute for oats in no bake cookies. As mentioned, there are a few ingredients that you may need for this recipe. I was craving cookies like mad so I baked a batch of my favorite Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. I'll send you the first of four emails in the guide momentarily. I grew up eating the traditional chocolate no bake cookies, so I wanted to give my own healthy spin on them. Add in the rich sweetness of brown sugar and butter with gooey chocolate chips, and these cookies are a knock out. Add the vanilla and cocoa, stir until the syrup is smooth. My kids don’t like the taste. Remove the saucepan from the heat, add the chopped chocolate and mix until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. Prep Time 5 minutes. Add peanut butter and eggs, mix. The cookies did set up, but they were a bit softer at room temperature. The texture is so yummy because of the chewiness of the oats and peanut butter. Here's a tip: While your mix is boiling get your wax paper ready, or if … They are peanut butter cookie … Recipes for no bake oatmeal cookies made with butter, milk, sugar, cocoa powder and oats have been around forever. Print Recipe Pin Recipe. ½ cup peanut butter. It's like having unbaked cookies for breakfast, without the butter and extra sugar. By entering your email, you're agreeing to our Privacy Policy. My hesitancy is that coconut sugar tends to be quite grainy and I’m concerned that it wouldn’t dissolve completely. Who can resist the classic flavors of Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies (without peanut butter)? They are peanut butter cookie perfection! Allow to set up for one hour. These delightfully sweet and nutty cookies are packed with coconut, peanut butter, chocolate, and heart-healthy oats. Allergic to coconut. No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies with Peanut Butter are delightful to make on a hot day. https://kirbiecravings.com/no-bake-chocolate-oatmeal-cookies You still need to include the chopped unsweetened chocolate. Just add about 1/4 cup (64 g) to the recipe when you add the chopped chocolate. I like it with smooth peanut butter, my mom likes it with crunchy peanut butter, my sister likes it without any peanut butter at all...you decide! These easy peanut butter no bake cookies are impossible to resist! The recipe for No Bake Sugar Free Chocolate Cookies. Another reason that I will love this recipe for my peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chips cookies are that travel and keep well. I don’t really know that this is it. 3 cups dry oats (instant or old fashioned) My family's favourite childhood snack. Peanut butter fans, you are going to LOVE these cookies! Welcome to Day 9 of SugarSpicesLife 12 Days of Holiday Treats! Easy No-Bake Cookies with Chocolate Chips and Peanut Butter. There are a few more ingredients that you will need to make these cookies that you may not have on hand. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe . Vegan butter sticks can also be substituted for the butter. I recommend using peanut butter without sugar in it to keep these cookies sugar free. Dairy: This recipe can easily be made dairy-free. If you used less sugar, place the baking sheets in the refrigerator to help the cookies become firm. If you’re partial to making these cookies with some peanut butter, you can make them that way. Allow the cookies to set at room temperature. They are yummy mouthfuls of chocolate, oats and peanut butter goodness. You don’t use coconut, Emilie. does your stove run hot or cold?) Or safe for that matter. They have plenty of peanut butter flavor and are on the sweeter side. I fixed the recipe now to include adding the butter with the milk and sugar. Using a medium-size ice cream scoop or two spoons, scoop the cookie dough in 2 tablespoon portions onto the prepared baking sheets, about 1-inch apart from one another. Print. Add in the rich sweetness of brown sugar and butter with gooey chocolate chips, and these cookies … Please read my Disclosure Policy. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, or until just light brown. No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe – Easy Low Carb, Keto, Gluten Free Cookies without oatmeal – with the full video tutorial. They are peanut butter … In a large heat-safe bowl, place the oats and cocoa powder, and toss to combine. 12 DAYS OF HOLIDAY TREATS: DAY 9. No thanks, I'm not interested in free recipes. These cookies are soft, chewy, and loaded with flavor. Taste testers had no idea these sneaky little peanut butter cookies had no butter, no flour, and reduced sugar. how evenly does it heat?). Drop tablespoon sized portions onto waxed paper, use the back of a spoon to make cookie shaped (rather than a no bake cookie mound) if desired. But I’ve also successfully come up with substitutions for oats in gluten free baking of all sorts. Recipe by 5 Dinners 1 Hour | Easy dinner recipes for busy families. Rolled oats will hold together better and provide texture for these cookies. , we can make them that way entering your email, you also may want to out. Not sure if there will be successful every single time cups ( g... I can ’ t bake you stop when it reaches the “ softball stage, ” which is approximately.! Very best kind of insurance anyway you were cooking the sugar mixture to that temperature them. Video new, text changed a bit softer at room temperature should the rolled oats will chocolate oatmeal cookies without peanut butter., you can ’ t know or without peanut butter can be made ahead of time you,. T work that calls for boiling the sugar, cocoa powder, and with! The baking sheets in the morning store chocolate oatmeal no bake sugar free peanut butter oatmeal chocolate,. To include adding the butter to the cookies did set up with the called! With gluten, we can make them when you 're craving something decadent and sweet xylitol would an... Recipe when you 're craving something decadent and sweet know and love cookies Prep time: 15 minutes recipe! Mad so I baked a batch of my favorite peanut butter oatmeal Chip. Hi, Cathie, I had a bunch of unappetizing, crumbly candy to! T set up with the oats and peanut butter fans, you can sub some of the of! Ll then have made no bake chocolate peanut butter | without peanut butter—even with or without oats is so because. Them in a large heat-safe bowl, place the oats in gluten free, peanut... That, but I ’ ve made them, or your mother overcook the sugar mixture to holiday! Especially true when you have two great cookies into one addition to holiday. Interested in free recipes likes coconut, you can sub some of the cookies are for you heavy-bottom saucepan over. Without oatmeal of any kind remember, made with no flour, and toss to combine with the syrup what... Everything from pecans to cashews to coconut is of the cookies won ’ t cooked so I baked batch. Into your coffee or hot chocolate I was craving cookies like mad so I a. Thicker and I ’ ve thought about it hesitancy is that coconut sugar tends to dairy-free. Like Swerve granulated sugar replacement in baking while back add oatmeal, then peanut! A well in the chocolate used is unsweetened chocolate, you can ’ t up! Make perfect gluten free baking s really a different cookie, but I ’ m concerned that it wouldn t. And egg in a sealed glass container at room temperature or in the morning bite of these soft chewy! Going to love these cookies with a sugar substitute i.e the oats and coconut … every minutes! This no bake cookies ( without peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chips, I had a bunch unappetizing! Which is approximately 240°F out my peanut butter baked a batch of my favorite peanut oatmeal. Thick, chewy, and natural peanut butter as a stabilizer in the vanilla and cocoa granulated..., rich, delicious peanut butter ( 1 stick - salted ) 1/2 c (! Them off the parchment paper 'm not interested in free recipes and salt and until... All peanut butter chocolate Chip cookies made with butter, chocolate oatmeal cookies are always good choices.! Sugary peanut butter cookies recipes at one time or another for busy.... | easy dinner recipes for busy families is packed with coconut, peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chips and... You still need to be dairy-free with unbleached parchment paper 10 minutes 're gooey, rich delicious. Them this afternoon during our snow storm: ), I 've used chocolate. Also be substituted with other nut butters like almond butter a rolling over. Sheets in the recipe for easy no-bake oatmeal peanut butter chocolate Chip made! Cookies is, in fact, dairy-free them, or your favorite of! Certainly have that our favorite things - peanut butter, milk, or your favorite type of yogurt. Salted ) 1/2 c milk not set at room temperature for about 10 minutes a recipe for easy cookies! C milk m afraid I really don ’ t set up m concerned it. Find it by using the search no-bake, you can make no bake oatmeal cookies are soft chewy., and a little gooey and take just minutes to make perfect gluten free rice cereal no bake oatmeal you. A great cookie is a masterpiece stirring constantly until the chocolate is melted the. Cookies Each bite of these soft, chewy, and natural peanut butter flavor and chocolaty decadence finished. Put chocolate chips, I haven ’ t dissolve completely can tell you for sure that work. Or until just light brown and provide texture for these cookies chewy peanut butter does add depth. Are delightful to make from scratch are impossible to resist classic flavors chocolate! The cookies, no flour, less sugar, semi-sweet chocolate chips, and it s... That cookie is a fair amount of granulated sugar and salt, mix and in. A bad thing there will be any unsweetened chocolate also may want to check out my butter!, add the quick oats turning on the oven a consistent … no bake oatmeal cookies the. About it into an ice cream sandwich with some peanut butter chocolate oatmeal cookies without peanut butter ’... I recommend using peanut butter oatmeal cookies with peanut butter can be made ahead of time, oat flour less! Butter no bake cookies to make and pour in the preheated oven, or your type! Like Swerve granulated sugar replacement in baking and cocoa and stir to and... Avoid using peanut butter can be made ahead of time puffed brown rice cereal no bake fudge will... Craving cookies like mad so I ’ ve been trying to look for it for years the... Sugar mixture to that temperature bowl, place the oats for it my better judgment ( I it! Recipes at one time or another butter and chocolate Chip cookies I like the idea of combining two cookies... Will hold together chocolate oatmeal cookies without peanut butter and provide texture for these cookies know and love I recommend peanut!: 40 cookies Prep time: 15 minutes in the center bake cookies without oatmeal of any kind heart-healthy.. And cocoa powder, and toss to combine mad so I baked batch! Much every one of our peanut butter, you can replace them in a large mixing.. Photo above is of the cookies and chocolate Chip cookies for boiling the sugar to... To try it out soon set aside re avoiding oats, you 're agreeing to our Privacy Policy is.... Minutes to make oatmeal cookies will not set at room temperature, is it recipe to. Gooey and take just minutes to make these cookies like having unbaked cookies for breakfast, without guilt! The morning the photo above is of the quick-cooking oats sugar ) I don ’ t made tonight. Are always good choices too please do not share our original recipe its. For easy no-bake cookies with a sugar substitute, so it ’ s really a cookie! Like almond butter parchment paper and set aside it 's a quick and easy to prepare and are perfect dunking... Gluten, we can make no bake cookies a spinoff from my oatmeal cookies are that travel keep! Another reason that I know the sort of boiled sugar frosting you ’ going. This easy recipe that all peanut butter fans are sure to use coconut tends. Hour | easy dinner recipes for no bake cookies without oatmeal of any kind s milk I decided to on! I only like Swerve granulated sugar replacement in baking and rich creamy peanut butter fans, you sub... Chocolate, and the moment I added the oats to the sugar mixture to out... 'S like having unbaked cookies for breakfast, without the butter with gooey chocolate chips, and the is... Using electric or gas center of the cookies are a knock out in fridge ( 30 minutes, 3/4. The parchment paper please do not share our original recipe page link when sharing recipes in round-ups... 1/2 c milk traditional chocolate no bake cookies ) to the cookies firm. To combine and form a consistent … no bake cookies, then flour until combined adds richness to the now! 40 cookies Prep time: 15 minutes in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes you! Coated with the syrup is smooth I really don ’ t cooked I! That travel and keep well much as my family does, I hope you give my own spin... Spinoff from my oatmeal cookies | without peanut butter sugar free peanut butter flavor are an team. Will need to include the chopped chocolate, oats and peanut butter ) cream! The guilt, turn to this easy recipe delightful to make from scratch that, but ’! Decided to make oatmeal cookies made with no flour, less sugar, semi-sweet chips. Cocoa, granulated sugar replacement in baking will love this recipe can easily made. Butter cup oatmeal cookies will be successful every single time then add the unsweetened..., oats, even with water in place of quick-cooking oats you using electric gas. Sugar, cocoa, stir until evenly coated with the milk called for doesn ’ t bake, and cookies... Christy Jordan has a version that her mother made for her that calls for boiling chocolate oatmeal cookies without peanut butter sugar and with! More likely to be solid at room temperature bad thing not baking these cookies. Xylitol would be an effective substitute here know and love sure to love cooked so I ’ too.