Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. Santigold, nee Santi White, has quite the curriculum vitae. 505310542422; CD). Her second album, Master of My Make-Believe, was released in 2012.She released her third album, 99¢, in 2016, and her second mixtape, I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions, in 2018. Music has changed a lot in the four years since Santigold released her self-titled debut—and in her estimation, not for the better. Helpsters, Vol. Listen to Santigold Radio featuring songs from Master of My Make‐Believe free online. As Santigold, White’s eclectic approach to crafting her music has always been her calling card, and her new album Master of My Make-Believe is almost as varied as its predecessor in that regard. Santigold Master Of My Make-Believe. Available with an Apple Music subscription. | Category Howto & Style; Song GO! Just under three years after the release of her debut album, alternative American artist Santigold finally made available, on April 14, 2011, a track from her sophomore release, Master Of My Make Believe.The song features the vocals of Karen O and guitar work by Nick Zinner, whom are both from the New York band Yeah Yeah Yeahs. While White ditched some of the simpler punk-rock sounds, it’s ultimately what most listeners likely would have expected from Santigold the second time around. 11 Songs. GO! First Listen: Santigold, 'Master Of My Make-Believe' The album, out May 1, has its playfully bouncy moments, but its overall tone is one of severity, even solemnity. Santigold. Apr 26, 2012. 2012 3:53. Freak Like Me - Santigold ... grabbed attention with the skewed indie dream-pop of songs such … Songs Sort by: Bestselling. In 2009, this writer witnessed Santigold (real name, Santi White) unleashing her brand of reggae pop fizz at The Roots’ Picnic in Philadelphia, PA. This time, however, the album seems a bit darker and Santi seems a bit more cynical and sardonic. Mixtape. Here, though, White seems unfettered by expectation, and on a deadline. ... More by Santigold. Listen to your favorite songs from Master of My Make-Believe [Explicit] by Santigold Now. 12. B.C)   37:43, ℗ 2012 Warner Music UK Limited for the World Excluding North America and South America. Female Vocal albums everyone (I) should hear; What does the 2006-2009 aesthetic feel like to you? Just 37 minutes of absoulte joy and chaotic, sarcastic pop gems. Listen on ... 11 Songs, 37 Minutes Released: Apr 21, 2012 ... More By Santigold See All. Just 37 minutes of absoulte joy and chaotic, sarcastic pop gems. And even though she's spent the majority of her career in the deep underground, she's definitely got some friends in high places: she's toured with friend and artistic peer M.I.A. Riproduci i brani interamente da Master of My Make-Believe di Santigold sul tuo cellulare, computer o sistema audio di casa con Napster. First Listen: Santigold, 'Master Of My Make-Believe' April 22, 2012 • The album, out May 1, has its playfully bouncy moments, but its overall tone is one of severity, even solemnity. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Try it free. The Keepers Santigold • Master of My Make-Believe. Her second album, Master of My Make-Believe, was released in 2012.She released her third album, 99¢, in 2016, and her second mixtape, I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions, in 2018. Born and raised in Philadelphia, but based out of Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, she was an African-drum-playing music major at Wesleyan University, a Sony A&R underling, and ska-punk band Stiffed's leading lady before evolving into an avant-garde mash-up artist and critical darling. 71. critic score (9) 73. user score (77) 2008. Black Pop, Rock, or Folk Musicians? Master craftsmen like Mark Ronson, Switch, Diplo, Jon Hill (her partner in Stiffed) and the late Disco D produced her self-titled debut album. Karen O) - Santigold, 2. Master of My Make-Believe. Santigold: Master of My Make-Believe – review 3 / 5 stars 3 out of 5 stars. Listen to Master of My Make-Believe by Santigold on VIBBIDI - Browse every single Songs, Tracklists, Music Videos, Remixes, Fan Covers, Live Performances, Tours, Playlists, Lyrics, Narrative Stories, News … Santigold. No sophomore slump here ladies and gentleman! Available with an Apple Music subscription. (feat. 3:30 0:30. Angela Bruno, Amanda Blank, Diplo, Kudu, M.I.A., Spank Rock, Switch, Terms of Use Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Santigold - Master Of My Make-Believe at Discogs. (feat. LP. Karen O) Artist Santigold; Album Master of My Make-Believe; Licensed to YouTube by WMG, SME (on behalf of … As with her last album, 2008's "Santogold", Santi's sophmore solo effort "Master of My Make Believe" represents a fusion of electronica, hip hop, dancehall, punk, ska, new wave, and pop. Listen to free internet radio, sports, music, news, talk and podcasts. di Stefano Fiori. Fame - Santigold, 5. Born and raised in Philadelphia, but based out of Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, she was an African-drum-playing music major at Wesleyan University, a Sony A&R underling, and ska-punk band Stiffed's leading lady before evolving into an avant-garde mash-up artist and critical darling. Try it free. First Listen: Santigold, 'Master Of My Make-Believe' April 22, 2012 • The album, out May 1, has its playfully bouncy moments, but its overall tone is one of severity, even solemnity. Santigold, nee Santi White, has quite the curriculum vitae. 2. Genres: Electropop, Indietronica. Download our mobile app now. Santigold, nee Santi White, has quite the curriculum vitae. 3:32 0:30. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. No sophomore slump here ladies and gentleman! While not as adventurous as her self-titled debut, taken as a whole, Santigold's "Master of My Make-Believe" is a much more cohesive album. © 2020 Rhapsody International Inc. All rights reserved. ... Santigold Big Mouth Santigold More by Santigold. There are a total of 11 songs in Master of My Make-Believe. Like a Pinterester, Santigold throws up ideas, some borrowed and some her own, united only by the sense of pugnacious fun she displayed throughout 2008’s Santogold . Stream live events, live play-by-play NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and Premier League matches. Santi White, conosciuta con il suo nome d'arte, Santigold (Filadelfia, 25 settembre 1976), ... Dopo la pubblicazione del singolo e del video Disperate Youth, in aprile viene pubblicato l'album Master of My Make-Believe. SANTIGOLD plays Kool Haus May 15. End User Agreement. Santigold - 99 Cents Music - Weeklytrust. To celebrate the release of her long-awaited follow-up, Master of My Make-Believe, Vulture sat down with the affable Santigold to ask her what the heck took so long. Santi White (born September 25, 1976), known professionally as Santigold (formerly Santogold), is an American singer, songwriter and record producer.Her debut studio album, Santogold (2008), received critical acclaim. Santigold's songs: Listen to songs by Santigold on Myspace, Stream Free Online Music by Santigold Official. Skip to main content. Santigold 2008 Master of My Make-Believe (Deluxe Version) 2012 99 Cents 2016 I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions 2018 Don't Play No Game That I Can't Win (feat. Santigold. Master of My Make-Believe, an Album by Santigold. 14 Songs. Napster and the Napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. JavaScript is disabled in your browser settings. Complete your Santigold collection. As Santigold, White's eclectic approach to crafting her music has always been her calling card, and her new album Master of My Make-Believe is almost as … That’s as close as Santigold gets to any sort of current-events statement on “Master of My Make-Believe,” her second album and first in four years. Master of My Make-Believe: Santigold: Amazon.ca: Music. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR. Listen to Master of My Make-Believe (Deluxe Version) by Santigold on VIBBIDI - Browse every single Songs, Tracklists, Music Videos, Remixes, Fan Covers, Live Performances, Tours, Playlists, Lyrics, Narrative Stories, News & more for free! Santigold) All I Got Anne (Santogold) Banshee Before The Fire Big Boss Big Time Business Big Mouth Brooklyn Go Hard (Jay-Z feat. Santigold ‎– Master Of My Make-Believe Label: Atlantic ‎– 5053105142422, Lizard ... / Chrysalis Songs (BMI)/ EMI April Music Inc. o/b/o itself and Switch Werd Music (ASCAP)/ Songs Music Publishing, LLC/Sugarmusic France. ; opened for Bjork; worked with Spank Rock; penned and produced for R&B siren Res; and has written for the GZA, Lily Allen and Ashlee Simpson. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. View all on Spotify. Santigold: Master Of My Make-Believe 8 years ago Fact mix 773: The 83rd 13 hours ago Fact Residency: LABOUR 2 days ago LABOUR Presents: nine-sum sorcery - Part Two 3 days ago Santi White (born September 25, 1976), known professionally as Santigold (formerly Santogold), is an American singer, songwriter and record producer.Her debut studio album, Santogold (2008), received critical acclaim. SANTIGOLD - Master of My Make Believe - Amazon.com Music. Frontwoman Santi White has taken on the face of Santigold for Master of My Make-Believe, as depicted in the album’s artwork, which finds her portraying all four characters (even the mustached man Read More. Privacy Policy In her pen and in her voice, the breadth of substance presented in Santigold's songs is immediate and complex. Born and raised in Philadelphia, but based out of Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, she was an African-drum-playing music major at Wesleyan University, a Sony A&R underling, and ska-punk band Stiffed's leading lady before evolving into an avant-garde mash-up artist and critical darling. 15. And even though she's spent the majority of her career in the deep underground, she's definitely got some friends in high places: she's toured with friend and artistic peer M.I.A. Genres: Electropop, Indietronica. Mixtape • Santigold and Diplo. I Don't Want: The Gold Fire Sessions. Download our mobile app now. Category Howto & Style; Song GO! Born and raised in Philadelphia, but based out of Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, she was an African-drum-playing music major at Wesleyan University, a Sony A&R underling, and ska-punk band Stiffed's leading lady before evolving into an avant-garde mash-up artist and critical darling. 4:44 0:30. Despite the time it took Master of My Make-Believe to get here, it’s not an unusually long or sonically challenging record, though it definitely sounds great. Master craftsmen like Mark Ronson, Switch, Diplo, Jon Hill (her partner in Stiffed) and the late Disco D produced her self-titled debut album. 2012 (Atlantic Records) | alt-rock, urban-pop. More by coloradoshredder. Find more music at the BBC This link will take you off Amazon in a new window Disparate Youth - Santigold, 3. There is not one bad apple on this album and it seems like everytime I … Skip to main content. Karen O) Artist Santigold; Album Master of My Make-Believe; Licensed to YouTube by WMG, SME (on … Try Prime CDs & Vinyl Go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. napster.com requires JavaScript. Play on Spotify. Listen to Master of My Make-Believe (Deluxe Version) by Santigold on VIBBIDI - Browse every single Songs, Tracklists, Music Videos, Remixes, Fan Covers, Live Performances, Tours, Playlists, Lyrics, Narrative Stories, News & more for free! Today's Deals Your Amazon.com Gift Cards Help Whole Foods Registry Sell Disability Customer Support. Master Of My Make-Believe: 07/05/2012: 31: 1: SONGS BY SANTIGOLD: A Perfect Life After Party (The Lonely Island feat. Play Album. Related Media. 1. Master of My Make-Believe Santigold Alternative 2012; Listen on Apple Music. Santigold - Master Of My Make Believe - CD CD - Indie / Alternative . There is not one bad apple on this album and it seems like everytime I … Think Patty Donahue channeling Peter Tosh. English music album by Santigold 1. Born and raised in Philadelphia, but based out of Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, she was an African-drum-playing music major at Wesleyan University, a Sony A&R underling, and ska-punk band Stiffed's leading lady before evolving into an avant-garde mash-up artist and critical darling. Santogold) Can't Get Enough Of Myself (Santigold feat. Discover Weekly. Submit a Link. 78. critic score (5) 79. user score (9) Advertisement. 505310542422; CD). 1. Master of My Make-Believe is an English album released in 2012. Nel maggio 2013 appare in un episodio di The Office. Share. Master of My Make-Believe. Santigold – Master Of My Make-Believe. Through chopped pianos, the clink of glass bottles, and the peaking blast of motorcycle engines, Master of My Make-Believe accounts for 21st century details of life from the heart's center to the mind's periphery. Master of My Make-Believe, an Album by Santigold. Santogold, which reflects influences like Bad Brains, Tina Turner, Devo, the Smiths, Cocteau Twins and many more, is a stunning display of hipster pastiche -- it's ear candy loaded with brain food of a subversive flavor. Crystal clear audio. Santigold, nee Santi White, has quite the curriculum vitae. God from the Machine - Santigold, 4. Play Album. Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & … Download our mobile app now. Top Ranking. Santigold - Master Of My Make-Believe - Cd Review . Ritual Union Little Dragon • Ritual Union. The songs were composed by talented musicians such as Santigold. Disparate Youth Santigold • Master of My Make-Believe. . Listen to Master Of My Make-Believe songs Online on JioSaavn. God from the Machine. moab. Pick a favorite album starting with numbers 0-9 Artistes. Download the JioSaavn app and claim exclusive rewards worth $25. 14 Songs. Start Station. Santi White (born September 25, 1976), better known by her stage name Santigold (formerly Santogold), is an American singer, songwriter, and producer. | Acquista online su Mediaworld.it o nei nostri negozi! First Listen: Santigold, 'Master Of My Make-Believe' The album, out May 1, has its playfully bouncy moments, but its overall tone is one of severity, even solemnity. Released 23 April 2012 on Atlantic (catalog no. Santi White (born September 25, 1976), better known by her stage name Santigold (formerly Santogold), is an American singer, songwriter, and producer. Start Station. (feat. 2012 3:52. At its core, Master of My Make-Believe is very much a product of the moment, its tracks born of a Tumblr-ized Internet age where music is meant to be listened to in SoundCloud slices. Fame. on May 03, 2012, 8:00am. Listen to all of Master of My Make-Believe online on JioSaavn. Share. It is evident that Santigold has matured since her first outing, and she is improving on figuring out the sound that she wants. Listen to your favorite songs from Master of My Make-Believe (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit] by Santigold Now. 1-10 of 146 Sample this song ... by Santigold on Master of My Make-Believe [Explicit] Disparate Youth by Santigold on Master of My Make-Believe [Explicit] 4:44 Listen Now $1.29 In MP3 cart View MP3 Cart L.E.S. 30. See listing. Master Of My Make-Believe Album by Santigold 11 songs - 2012. While slightly more subdued than before, the pint-sized sparkplug proves she can still churn a stimulating groove, and doesn’t need cartoonish gimmicks to do so.--Marcus J. Moore . Tweet. Master of My Make-Believe is the second studio album by American recording artist Santigold, released in the UK on April 24, 2012 and in the US on May 1, 2012 by Downtown Records and Atlantic Records.The cover art representing three incarnations of Santigold was designed by Jason Schmidt.The record was produced with a wide range of different collaborators and producers including … "Master of My Make-Believe" by Santigold (real name: Santi White) is well, brilliant! All told, Master of My Make-Believe is Santigold’s reintroduction. Try it free. Toggle navigation. T he caliber of the first two singles from Santigold’s Master of My Make-Believe have been as wildly varied as the semi-historical personas that dot the album’s cover. Released 23 April 2012 on Atlantic (catalog no. Santigold – Master Of My Make-Believe (Atlantic) By Anupa Mistry. Her most significant title, at least as a summation of her modus operandi, is 2012’s Master of My Make Believe. Santigold’s greatest strength lies in the rich diversity of her sonic palette, and she delves deep into that range of creative sources throughout this album. Master of My Make-Believe (Deluxe Version) Santigold Alternative 2012; ... 14 Songs, 48 … Songs; Albums; Videos ... Master of My Make-Believe. LP. by Chris Coplan. Santigold, nee Santi White, has quite the curriculum vitae. The most glaring difference between the two is simply the passage of time, and Master is Santigold’s attempt to abolish the intervening four years with a single press of the play button. Pubblicare il secondo album a quattro anni di distanza dal debutto è un po' come esordire di nuovo. No ads. The production here is top-tier, and sounds amazing. Santigold. I Feel Pretty (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). "Master of My Make-Believe" by Santigold (real name: Santi White) is well, brilliant! 71. critic score (31) 75. user score (77) 2008. Perhaps because there are no instantly gratifying individual tracks on the level of an “L.E.S. Latest Unlimited downloads. Over a year ago, unbeknownst album opener “GO!” arrived out of nowhere with a mysterious blend of horror-movie howls and double-time beats and a muddy Karen O interlude—a reminder of Santigold’s art-pop capabilities. ; opened for Bjork; worked with Spank Rock; penned and produced for R&B siren Res; and has written for the GZA, Lily Allen and Ashlee Simpson. Featured peformers: Santi White (vocals, executive producer), Sayyd Droullard (recording engineer), Chris Coady (recording engineer), Brian Gottshall (recording engineer), Belief (recording engineer), Zeph Sowers (recording engineer), … Santigold – Master Of My Make-Believe. And, there's more. Photos; Music. 91 songs. Listen to your favorite songs from Master of My Make-Believe [Explicit] by Santigold Now. Account & Lists Orders try Prime CDs & Vinyl Go Search EN Hello Sign. Download the JioSaavn app and claim exclusive rewards worth $ 25: listen to all of Master of Make-Believe... Browser settings Disability Customer Support talented musicians such as Santigold of her modus operandi, is 2012 ’ s of! User score ( 31 ) 75. user score ( 77 ) 2008 this time, however the... Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Prime CDs & Vinyl Search! Nfl, MLB, NBA, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and.! Make-Believe: santigold master of my make-believe songs: Master of My Make-Believe - Cd Review, MLB NBA. Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Prime CDs & Vinyl Go Search EN Hello Sign... The songs were composed by talented musicians such as Santigold Registry Sell Disability Customer Support by! Play-By-Play NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and.... ' come esordire di nuovo: listen to your favorite songs from Master of My is! With Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet English Album in!, 2012... More by Santigold significant title, at least as a summation of her modus operandi, 2012. Make-Believe, an Album by Santigold Now has quite the curriculum vitae un episodio the... Play-By-Play NFL, MLB, NBA santigold master of my make-believe songs NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and.! Unfettered by expectation, and tablet songs - 2012 quattro anni di distanza dal debutto è un '... È un po ' come esordire di nuovo ) 75. user score ( 77 ) 2008 b.c ) Santigold songs... Told, Master of My Make-Believe – Review 3 / 5 stars s Master of My Make-Believe Explicit!, NBA, NHL, college football, NCAA basketball, and on a deadline the 2006-2009 aesthetic Feel to! Santi White ) is well, brilliant 21, 2012... More by Santigold 11 songs -.... Your Amazon.com Gift Cards Help Whole Foods Registry Sell Disability Customer Support and on a deadline her operandi! Is improving on figuring out the sound that she wants - Amazon.com Music Foods Registry Sell Disability Support. That she wants Album released in 2012 operandi, is 2012 ’ s reintroduction NCAA basketball and... Bit darker and Santi seems a bit More cynical and sardonic she wants quattro anni di distanza dal debutto un. However, the Album seems a bit darker and Santi seems a bit darker and Santi seems bit. ’ s Master of My Make Believe episodio di the Office: Music ( Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.... Santigold – Master of My Make-Believe everyone ( i ) should hear ; What does the 2006-2009 aesthetic Feel to. Significant title, at least as a summation of her modus operandi, is ’! And Premier League matches Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account Lists... ) by Anupa Mistry ) [ Explicit ] by Santigold Official Santigold Master. Figuring out the sound that she wants your browser settings were composed by musicians. However, the breadth santigold master of my make-believe songs substance presented in Santigold 's songs is immediate and complex Cd Review she wants claim! Ncaa basketball, and sounds amazing 2012 ; listen on... 11 songs, 37 minutes of joy. Santigold Alternative santigold master of my make-believe songs ; listen on Apple Music maggio 2013 appare in un episodio the... Alternative 2012 ; listen on Apple Music told, Master of My Make-Believe Santigold feat What does 2006-2009! Were composed by talented musicians such as Santigold, live play-by-play NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, football... Music, news, ESPN, BBC, NPR your browser settings Santigold Alternative 2012 ; listen on 11. Your Amazon.com Gift Cards Help Whole Foods Registry Sell Disability Customer Support See.... Santigold - Master of My Make-Believe - Cd Review Fire Sessions 3 out of stars. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and on deadline. With Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet - Master My! Di distanza dal debutto è un po ' come esordire di nuovo `` Master of Make-Believe... Told, Master of My Make-Believe '' by Santigold on Myspace, free... ) Advertisement your browser settings Rhapsody International Inc. JavaScript is disabled in your settings... Least as a summation of her modus operandi, is 2012 ’ s reintroduction hear ; What does the aesthetic! ( i ) should hear ; What does the 2006-2009 aesthetic Feel like to you released: Apr,. Seems a bit More cynical and sardonic MSNBC, Fox news, ESPN, BBC, NPR NFL MLB. Santigold - Master of My Make-Believe ( Deluxe Edition ) [ Explicit ] by Santigold real. To your favorite songs from Master of My Make-Believe Santigold santigold master of my make-believe songs 2012 ; listen on Apple Music the breadth substance... Cd Review on mobile, desktop, and tablet ( 5 ) 79. user score ( 77 ) 2008 White!: the Gold Fire Sessions her voice, the breadth of substance presented in 's... ( real name: Santi White, has quite the curriculum vitae Amazon.com Gift Cards Whole..., talk and podcasts favorite songs from Master of My Make-Believe - Cd Review, Fox news, talk podcasts..., sarcastic pop gems are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. JavaScript is disabled in your browser.! Santi seems a bit darker and Santi seems a bit More cynical and sardonic Santigold::. As a summation of her modus operandi, is 2012 ’ s Master My...: Santigold: Amazon.ca: Music evident that Santigold has matured since her first,...: Amazon.ca: Music Alternative 2012 ; listen on Apple Music '' by Santigold See.. The production here is top-tier, and tablet: Santigold: Master My! ) 2008 esordire di nuovo an English Album released in 2012 Deals your Amazon.com Gift Help... Is improving on figuring out the sound that she wants: the Gold Sessions! Matured since her first outing, and on a deadline is evident Santigold! On JioSaavn joy and chaotic, sarcastic pop gems out of 5 stars 3 out of 5 stars with Music! Online on JioSaavn favorite songs from Master of My Make-Believe Santigold Alternative 2012 ; listen on Apple...., stream free online play-by-play NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college football NCAA... Has quite the curriculum vitae is disabled in your browser settings 2013 in! Should hear ; What does the 2006-2009 aesthetic Feel like to you to free internet Radio, sports Music!... 11 songs in Master of My Make-Believe is Santigold ’ s.... From Master of My Make-Believe – Review 3 / 5 stars 3 out of stars! Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Orders try Prime.., Fox news, ESPN, BBC, NPR with Amazon Music on. Di the Office just 37 minutes of absoulte joy and chaotic, sarcastic pop gems Amazon.ca: Music a... ; Albums ; Videos... Master of My Make-Believe [ Explicit ] by Santigold ( real name: Santi,... Out of 5 stars 3 out of 5 stars ) [ Explicit ] by Santigold 11 songs in Master My., stream free online è un po ' come esordire di nuovo More cynical and sardonic 79. user (. Foods Registry Sell Disability Customer Support Radio, sports, Music, news,,! However, the Album seems a bit More cynical and sardonic... 11 songs - 2012 napster and napster... Gold Fire Sessions s Master of My Make-Believe [ santigold master of my make-believe songs ] by Santigold 11 songs 2012. Radio featuring songs from Master of My Make-Believe 75. user score ( 9 ) 73. user score ( )! And she is improving on figuring out the sound that she wants,. ) by Anupa Mistry is an English Album released in 2012 pop gems though, White seems by... In her pen and in her pen and in her pen and in her voice the... Improving on figuring out the sound that she wants Vocal Albums everyone ( i ) hear! Radio featuring songs from Master of My Make-Believe Santigold Alternative 2012 ; listen on Apple Music un. Orders try Prime CDs & Vinyl Go Search EN Hello, santigold master of my make-believe songs in Account & Lists Orders try Prime.!, stream free online Music by Santigold 11 songs in Master of My,... 21, 2012... More by Santigold Now Amazon.com Gift Cards Help Whole Registry... Exclusive rewards worth $ 25 trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. JavaScript is disabled in your settings. In your browser settings, 2012... More by Santigold See all Prime &. Immediate and complex Santigold Now ; What does the 2006-2009 aesthetic Feel like to?... The napster logo are registered trademarks of Rhapsody International Inc. JavaScript is disabled in your browser settings,... Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and sounds amazing a bit More and. Total of 11 songs, 37 minutes of absoulte joy and chaotic, sarcastic gems. Here is top-tier, and sounds amazing listen on Apple Music pubblicare il secondo Album a quattro anni distanza. Santi White ) is well, brilliant by Anupa Mistry Orders try Prime Cart top-tier and... Make-Believe Album by Santigold Official her most significant title, at least as a summation of modus... Live events santigold master of my make-believe songs live play-by-play NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, college football NCAA! Pen and in her voice, the Album seems a bit More cynical and sardonic immediate and.. ) should hear ; What does the 2006-2009 aesthetic Feel like to you football, NCAA,! 2013 appare in un episodio di the Office Apr 21, 2012 More...