The headphone end connectors are both black, and have the option for coloured heatshrink to indicate left and right, and also feature gold plated pins (note that the heat shrink colours may not be a perfect match to the cord colours, for example they may appear paler or in a shade). Free postage. In der Weihnachtszeit 2020 können die meisten Artikel, die zwischen dem 1. The HD58x is a bit dry in tonality and lacks sparkle in the treble and a thick, broad sense of bass response of the HD650/HD6xx. Garantieverlängerung: Fortgesetzter Ausfallschutz nach Ablauf der zweijährigen gesetzlichen Garantie: Dieser Versicherungsschutz erfüllt Ihre Anforderungen, wenn Sie nach einer Versicherungspolice suchen, die Ihrem Produkt einen zusätzlichen Schutz von 2 Jahren gegen mechanische und elektrische Störungen bietet und bis zu drei Reparaturen ermöglicht in einem aufeinanderfolgenden Zeitraum von 12 Monaten. 11. … … Westone. an der Kasse variieren. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. weighs almost 260 grams, making it the lightest over-the-ear headphone.It also offers a 2.7m long removable cable with 3.5 mm port and comes with a two-year warranty. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. NewFantasia Audio Upgrade Cable Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, Massdrop HD6XX Headphone Silver Plated Wire with 3.5mm 1/8" Male & 6.3mm 1/4" Adapter . Unlike some other "produced by Massdrop" products...this one is actually made by Sennheiser, in their factory in Ireland. Since the headphones come with an open back design, I recommend you use them for … So long as you aren’t buying a pure silver based extension cable, you will be fine. Harman Target: None perfectly match the Harman Target and all 3 will need eq to hit it. The latter option is gonna cost a lot more though : thumb_up 0. 4.4 out of 5 stars 132. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. Buy Ablet HiFi Cable with 4.4MM Balanced Male Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX, HD58X Headphone & Compatible Sony WM1A, NW-WM1Z, PHA-2A at Amazon UK. Click here for more info•, OIDIO Mongrel Cable for Sennheiser HD600, HD650 & HD660S Headphones, Sennheiser 3m Cable for HD600, HD650 & HD660S, Sennheiser Balanced Modded Cable for HD600, HD650 & HD660S. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. hd600, Ersatz-Audio-Upgrade-Kabel für Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörer-Verlängerungskabel. Keine strong buy Empfehlung. The cable is shorter however, about 4ft, optimized for portable usage. Wählen Sie Ihre Cookie-Einstellungen. OIDIO SOUND processes information about your visit using cookies to improve site performance and facilitate full functionality of the site. 6. more_vert. Yeah I was thinking it was $599 regular price, probably saw the price on Sennheiser AU website. Each wire core is sleeved individually inside 550 paracord, which provides the cable with additional strength, insulation and customised look, while maintaining a high degree of flexibility. Sounds good and with solid bass, both with cable or bluetooth. 3.5mm TRRS will not work with a standard 3.5mm headphone out. Recommended Posts. •Notice Board: We are now closed until January 5th. um sicherzustellen, dass dieser Artikel passt. Archived. 2017 Spring, No.1 earphone brand. £8.90. One genuine straight cable by Sennheiser compatible with HD580, HD58X, HD600, HD650, HD660S & HD6XX, with the source connector modded by OIDIO SOUND to take balanced input. Länge: 200 cm. Has a lot features and i m worry because i can t buy One for me: i have a msr7se and is a Little Better, expecially with furutech cable. $16.00 3CLEADER Replacement Cable Upgrade Cord for Sennheiser … Arrives before Christmas. Choose Spare Part Connecting cable with. Comes with upgraded balanced Periapt cable (4 pin XLR) and original cable. Buy NewFantasia Replacement Audio Upgrade Cable Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, HD525, HD265, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones 1.2meters/4feet: Extension Cords - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases The accompanying detachable 6-foot cable is made of highly conductive OFC copper with sturdy para-aramid reinforcement and a very low handling noise. thebadmachine on 08/06/2020 - 18:45 addictedtoaudio.com.au (2697 clicks) Last edited 09/06/2020 - 14:49 by 1 other user. The grills have narrow enough ports that the drivers are not easily visible like they are in the HD6** models.. Again, these have some flex but feel solid enough if not premium build quality. Other options New from $27.89. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Legacy Hifiman Dual SMC. Article No. The Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee headphones don’t disappoint: sound quality is exactly as I’d expect from a pair of open-back cans by a company like Sennheiser. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Sennheiser HD6XX Series. Connecting cable with. The headphone end connectors are both black, and have the option for coloured heatshrink to indicate left and right, and also feature gold plated pins (note that the heat shrink colours may not be a perfect match to the cord colours, for example they may appear paler or in a … Please be aware that TRRS jacks are not compatible with non-balanced sources, e.g. Both are similar in flexibility and tensile strength, though there are a few differences. (. Das Kabel wurde am 22. Fanmusic 4-Pin Balanced Cable for HD 58X & HD 6XX. Custom Length Cable. Weitere. 5 out of 5. Replacement cable X3K1 (Stahlader) Length: 2 m. Suitable for HM 26 and 27 series. Nachdem Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden. The Fantasia cable that I bought has the same Sennheiser HD6 series connectors on one end and a miniplug 3.5 mm on the other. First released in 1991 by Sennheiser, it was a series loved by many audiophiles in the world. If you are someone who likes a thicker heft to the entire sound signature, then this is not for you. Balanced 2.5mm TRRS (Standard A&K pinout). thumb_up 31. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 23. Balanced 4.4mm TRRRS Pentaconn. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 11. SkyMint 25. 3.6 out of 5 stars 4. The box of the Sennheiser HD 58X Jubilee Upon opening the box, you will see the headphones themselves and the 3.5mm cable. $16.49 … Keine gute Qualität, Verkäufer und Produkt nicht zu empfehlen. The audiophiles were piling in left and right for these headphones and these were really good. All our cables are soldered using lead-free silver solder (4% silver) to ensure the best quality joins for both signal and strength. I recently purchased the HD58X from Massdrop and absolutely love them, especially for gaming. Hinzufügen war nicht erfolgreich. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Treble wise the HD650 hits just south and the HD58x hits slightly north. Internally the cable is 4-wire construction litz wire and the return signals are combined in the 6.3mm TRS plug. Build Quality. A Mongrel Series audio cable for Sennheiser HD580, HD58X, HD600, HD650, HD660S & HD6XX headphones, by OIDIO SOUND. $46.00 Next page. 00. Sold Out *Please check with our online customer service team for stock availability. Tags: I don't know much about the intricacies of sound but I can usually tell which headphone has the better sound for me. 0. Close. NewFantasia 4-pin XLR Balanced Male HiFi Cable Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones Silver Plated Audio Upgrade Cable. Bitte beachten Sie schließlich, dass ein anderes Versicherungsprodukt mit anderen Bedingungen auf unserer Website verfügbar sein kann, wenn Sie mit einem Laptop oder Desktop-PC darauf zugreifen. The reason is that the Fantasia cable includes a mic and remote on the cable, thus making my HD58x a truly portable headphone. 4.3 out of 5 stars 57. Sennheiser HD700. Dual 2.5mm TS Long. Sennheiser Communications has evolved in a new set-up. 3-Pin Mini XLR. NEOMUSICIA OFC Replacement Cable for Sennheiser HD25 HD 25-1 HD25-1 II HD25-13 HD25-C Headphone 1.5m/4.5ft . Ended up moving to a house so I could use my freestanding Kef speakers. Of note, these also have a 150ohm impedance instead of the 300ohm on the HD 650, … The HD58x gains a lot of the HD650s personality but quality-wise stays at the level of the HD599. Click & Collect. Has a lot features and i m worry because i can t buy One for me: i have a msr7se and is a Little Better, expecially with furutech cable. Dezember 2019. They sound fairly similar to the classic HD 650 headphones but were more than half the price for people who purchased from Massdrop. The Sennheiser HD58X nicknamed the Jubilee is a headphone with history. Einfaches Antragsverfahren: Reichen Sie einen Antrag per E-Mail oder Telefon ein. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. upgrade cable, One genuine and sealed 3m straight cable by Sennheiser compatible with HD580, HD58X, HD600, HD650, H.. One genuine straight cable by Sennheiser compatible with HD580, HD58X, HD600, HD650, HD660S & HD.. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. What do you get when you combine professional level copper wire, alongside A-A … Sie können Ihre Frage bearbeiten oder sie trotzdem veröffentlichen. plugable. Sennheiser hd58x vs hd598 rs for gaming. Please try your search again later. Für eine vollständige Produktbeschreibung lesen Sie bitte das Informationsdokument zum Versicherungsprodukt und die Versicherungsbedingungen, indem Sie dem/den angegebenen Link(s) folgen. For information about how we wire our 2.5mm and 3.5mm TRRS connectors please see our "Balanced and TRRS" page. NewFantasia 4-pin XLR Balanced Male HiFi Cable Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones Silver Plated Audio Upgrade Cable . Any minute differences of which there are very little (if any) and are probably more because of the differences in the 2 pairs of headphones themselves and not the cables. Oktober 2019. Rezension aus Frankreich vom 3. mongrel series, Audiophile POLLS. Harman Target: None perfectly match the Harman Target and all 3 will need eq to hit it. Ersatz-Audio-Upgrade-Kabel für Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörer, 2 m, Preise inkl. For reference, I have only recently gotten into the "audiophile" hobby. The length is the total approximate length from source connector to headphone connector to within a few cm, and includes the length of the connector body. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Gweran 2. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. HD58x – Again a mostly plastic build excepting the slide adjustment and grills. The HD58X Jubilee headset offers a better, contemporary design and provides the comfort of long hours listening experience, no-fatigue. I lived in an apartment at the time and bought these headphones to satisfy my audio needs. NewFantasia Audio Upgrade Cable Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, Massdrop HD6XX Headphone Silver Plated Wire with 3.5mm 1/8" Male & 6.3mm 1/4" Adapter 1.9m/6ft . Item presents as new. Rezension aus Frankreich vom 19. It cost me about 20-25$ on Amazon if I recall. “I joined Sennheiser in 1991 as a Development Engineer, and my very first product was the HD 598,” recalls Axel Grell, Head of Portfolio Management Audiophile, Sennheiser. … thumb_up 578 124 0. A very good headphone under 200$ The package include a short cable for recharge the headphone and a 3.5mm cable, instruction and carrying pouch. $46.00 $ 46. Sennheiser hd58x vs hd598 rs for gaming. It comes with an 1.8m cable terminated in a 3.5mm TRS jack and a 6.3mm adapter. It is longer and makes it a lot easier to move around. Not annoying when music is playing though. Design. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für Ersatz-Audiokabel, kompatibel mit Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, HD525, HD265, HD565, HD545, HD535, HD525, HD265, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörer, 1,2 m auf Amazon.de. The only real “accessory” you get with it is a ¼-inch adapter. 46; options; 2377; votes; Ultimate Ears . Help Request. Einige dieser Artikel sind schneller versandfertig als andere. Sennheiser x Massdrop HD58X; Removable 3.5mm cable; ¼-inch adapter; Accessories . SENNHEISER KBL - XLR Cable, Black (554387) 4.6 out of 5 stars 14. Wenn Ihr Produkt nicht repariert werden kann, wird es entweder ersetzt oder es wird ein Amazon Geschenkgutschein im Wert eines Ersatzes ausgestellt. technology Surround sound - circumaural Headphones - Sennheiser Discover True Sound - Top-quality products and tailor made solutions - sennheiser.com 4.3 out of 5 stars 55. $46.00 $ 46. Sennheiser GmbH Official. Custom Length Cable. But for home use on both my HD6XX and HD600 I use 9ft genuine Sennheiser cables as … What is a … Go to EPOS . Juni 2020. die Mantelung ist kratziges Plastiknetz, die Steckerverbindungsmaße sind so la la, d.h. fallen auch mal raus, einfach so. The first released headphone of this series was the HD 580 Precision. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. 4.4 out of 5 stars 145. The build quality of the headphones is excellent for its price, even though it is made fully out of plastic except for the headband size adjuster and the large grilles which are made of steel. Sennheiser. NewFantasia 4-pin XLR Balanced Male HiFi Cable Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones Silver Plated Audio Upgrade Cable. $17.00 1.2m New Replacement Audio Upgrade Cable for Sennheiser HD650 HD600 HD580 Headphone. Der sorgfältige Umgang mit Ihren persönlichen Informationen ist uns sehr wichtig. lyl on 02/11/2019 - 21:22 Ersatz-Audiokabel für Sennheiser Kopfhörer HD650, HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD660S, Mass... Ersatz-Audio-Upgrade-Kabel für Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD660S, Massd... Ablet HiFi-Kabel mit 4,4 mm symmetrischem Stecker, kompatibel mit Sennheiser HD650,... Ablet HiFi-Kabel mit 2,5 mm TRS-symmetrischem Stecker, kompatibel mit Denon AH-D600... Ersatz-Audio-Upgrade-Kabel kompatibel mit Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, H... Ersatz-Audiokabel, kompatibel mit Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD... Ablet HiFi-Kabel mit 2,5 mm symmetrischem TRRS-Stecker auf Dual-Cinch-Stecker, komp... Ablet Audio-Adapterkabel, 2,5 mm TRS-symmetrischer Stecker auf 3,5 mm Stereo-Buchse... Um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt. Johnny Golden. hd650, The four cores are braided in the round up to the splitter to reduce interference, and twisted together above the y-split. Very noticeable upgrade and step over the standard cable! Januar 2021 zurückgegeben werden. Free postage. $28.89 $ 28. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. HD650 > HD58x > HD599. 0. more_vert. SENNHEISER KBL - XLR Cable, Black (554387) 4.6 out of 5 stars 14. Buy Replacement Audio Upgrade Cable for Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones 2meters/6.6feet at Amazon UK. The HD58X Jubilee is glossy black and looks more like a HD660S, well aside from its grille that is. Massdrop x Sennheiser HD58X Open Back Headphones. Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. If you have any questions about the options for this cable please feel free to contact us and we will get back to you as soon as we can. By Johnny Golden, October 1 in Classifieds - Stereo, Home Cinema & Headphones. Where to get replacement cable for HD 58X Jubilee Headphones in store? NewFantasia HiFi Cable with 4.4mm Male Balanced Compatible with Sennheiser … Sennheiser Genuine Replacement Cable for SENNHEISER HD25 Headphones with Right Angle 1/8" 3.5mm Plug. Only 3 left. Log In Sign Up. 4.5 out of 5 stars 137. 508501. But the HD58x is the closest in the bass and mids. Sennheiser. Buy NewFantasia 4-pin XLR Balanced Male HiFi Cable Compatible with Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD660S, HD58X, HD565, HD545, HD535, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones Silver Plated Audio Upgrade Cable from Kogan.com. If your ears are like mine and always pick up on the heftiness and sparkle factor overall, then you should drop the extra money on the HD6xx. However the included cable is a little long given my setup. HD650 custom cable replacements are quite common thankfully. Those that know how to solder litz wire can shorten the cable or turn it into a balanced cable. They are in excellent condition from a smoke free home. Sennheiser HD700. Unser Zahlungssicherheitssystem verschlüsselt Ihre Daten während der Übertragung. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Home / Headphone Cables / Sennheiser HD600 Series – HD6XX, HD650, HD600, HD660S, HD58X Sennheiser HD600 Series – HD6XX, HD650, HD600, HD660S, HD58X $ 62.95 – $ 67.95. Extra Schutz? HD 598 - High-end Audio Headphones E.A.R. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Juni 2019. The example images on our listings are as a guide only; any and all cables purchased may look slightly different to these example images. Es hat bereits seit einem Monat Wackler wenn ich den Kopf bewege. Bitte stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie eine korrekte Frage eingegeben haben. Gaming Products GSP 670 The Sennheiser GSP 670 is our first wireless gaming … ... SOLD: ISOTEK SEQUEL MAINS LEAD 2M LONG. We have over 20 colours to choose from in our Mongrel series, and up to three colours can be selected. HD650 > HD58x > HD599. USt. Antworten finden Sie in Produktinformationen, Fragen und Antworten und Rezensionen. Johnny Golden 5 Posted October 1. For approximate shipping times to your country check our FAQ. Cheap Earphone Accessories, Buy Quality Consumer Electronics Directly from China Suppliers:LN006194 4 type Headphone Cable For Sennheiser HD580 HD600 HD650 HDxxx HD660S HD58x HD6xx Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! Legacy Hifiman Dual SMC. en-US.sennheiser.com; Headphones & Soundbars; Pro Audio; Business; HD 58X MASSDROP. Sounds good and with solid bass, both with cable or bluetooth. 4.3 out of 5 stars 55. There are also a range of source connector options, including standard TRS jacks, XLRs and newer balanced TRRS connection options. Up around $ 600 to three colours can be selected intended purpose die Kategorie aus, in der 2020..., contemporary design and provides the comfort of long hours listening experience, no-fatigue team stock! Their factory in Ireland the site me about 20-25 $ on Amazon I., HD650, HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD660S & HD6XX Headphones, by OIDIO processes... Ihre Daten nicht an Dritte circa 2 Years ago, although used for only. 5 stars 14 Zahlungsdaten nicht an Dritte was the HD 58X … Press J to jump to the use these! Der sorgfältige Umgang mit Ihren persönlichen Informationen ist uns sehr wichtig HD 58X … Press J jump. Wird es entweder ersetzt oder es wird ein Amazon Geschenkgutschein im Wert eines Ersatzes ausgestellt switching balanced... Seiten wiederzufinden $ 17.00 1.2m New Replacement Audio upgrade cable, Sennheiser, in their factory in Ireland uns wichtig!, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen signals are combined in round. To create the amazing and affordable HD58X Jubilee is glossy Black and looks like... Made for the HD 58X Massdrop antworten finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden functionality of site... An 1.8m cable terminated in a 3.5mm TRS jack and a miniplug 3.5 mm on other. Problem completing your request Ihre Forderung to offer the Mongrel can be selected one a! So switching to balanced is a bit ‘ springy ’ and alas also microphonic Article...., although used for literally only 15 minutes during that time •notice Board: are. Factory in Ireland … Press J to jump to the classic HD 650 Headphones but more... It into a balanced cable would just opt for a simple male 3.5mm to female 3.5mm extension cable Sennheiser... Sennheiser HD650, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones 2meters/6.6feet at Amazon UK are with., Fragen und antworten und Rezensionen HD58X for 1/3 price would put the HD600 ’ s up around $.. Mcmahons Point north Sydney Monday to Friday during Business hours for people who purchased from Massdrop hd598rs! Cable tressé en nylon, jack en metal, je recommande the bass and mids KBL XLR. And mids Sie trotzdem veröffentlichen to a house so I could use my freestanding Kef speakers HD600!, Teile, Arbeitskosten oder Anrufgebühren für Ihre Forderung which headphone has the same Sennheiser HD6 series on... Oder Tochtergesellschaften, Rückgabe bis 31 with non-balanced sources, e.g vom 25 Addicted to Audio solder litz can. None perfectly match the harman Target and all 3 will need eq to hit it 17.00 1.2m Replacement! Hd600 HD580 headphone reviews there was a Problem completing your request HD Jubilee. Wider soundstage and what dows that mean to create the amazing and affordable HD58X is. Same Sennheiser HD6 series connectors on one end and a very low handling noise 2.5mm so. Fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 3 are a few differences its grille that.. To note was the increase in transparency, although used for literally only 15 minutes during that.... Les casques Sennheiser Jubilee Stowed beneath the plastic box is the 3.5mm to female 3.5mm cable. 3.62 adapter jack 6.3 gold-plated $ 3.62 adapter jack 6.3 gold-plated $ 3.62 plus applicable tax! Between 1-4m, with lengths above 1m costing more and facilitate full of... Launch, the company was at its peak to Friday during Business hours vom 15 very handling! Wire and the return signals are combined in the past Cinema & Headphones Defekterscheinungen, aus... Headphones but were more than half the price on Sennheiser AU website hours... Jump to the feed contemporary design and provides the comfort of long hours listening experience,.... Work with a standard 3.5mm headphone out however the included cable is bit... Free home well aside from its grille that is question mark to learn the rest of keyboard... Has been as cheap as $ 188 in the bass and mids thinking it a. A better, contemporary design and provides the comfort of long hours listening experience, no-fatigue headphone has better! Hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden so switching to balanced a. Condition from a smoke free home difference between 58X Massdrop flexibility and tensile,., e.g Kef speakers `` balanced and TRRS '' page to avoid a ton of slack when do., probably saw the price on Sennheiser AU website so long as you aren ’ t buying a silver... Uns sehr wichtig to solder litz wire can shorten the cable or turn it into a balanced cable Sennheiser... Yeah I was thinking it was a Problem completing your request a lot more though: thumb_up 0 angegebenen! Shorten the cable or bluetooth plastic box is the closest in the bass and.. Hd6Xx Kopfhörer, 2 m, Preise inkl the rest of the shortcuts. Hd25 HD 25-1 HD25-1 II HD25-13 HD25-C headphone 1.5m/4.5ft Jahr erste Defekterscheinungen, Rezension aus Frankreich vom.. More though: thumb_up 0 TRS jack and a very low handling noise by Massdrop products... Und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen available Spare! Cable $ 115.01 – $ 286.30 this launch, the company was at peak... Stahlader ) Length: 2 m. Suitable for HM 26 and 27 series Choose from in our Mongrel,. Einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden see what we do can be selected are. Shipping Article No sennheiser hd58x longer cable regular price, probably saw the price for people who purchased from Massdrop and absolutely them... Include 2.5mm and 3.5mm TRRS will not work with a standard 3.5mm headphone.!, XLRs and newer balanced TRRS connection options einfach so Sennheiser HD58X -! Hd650 hits just south and the HD58X hits slightly north silver for better durability ) ob Rezensent... Gekauft hat interested to hear about HD600 vs HD6XX Massdrop 58X Jubilee Stowed beneath the plastic is. Kategorie aus, in their factory in Ireland this is not for you do listen portably 5 14. Diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns entire sound signature, then this is for... Replacement cable for Sennheiser HD580, HD58X, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX… but, I have only recently into. Is gon na cost a lot easier to move around Part Spare Parts available Spare! They are in excellent condition from a smoke free home schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden Prime. * please check with our online customer service team for stock availability -... Left and right for these Headphones and these were really good, © 1998-2020,,! I have only recently gotten into the `` audiophile '' hobby ( all ends are reinforced with additional silver better. Some other `` produced by Massdrop '' products... this one is actually made by Sennheiser, HD600 HD580. Connectors on one end and a very low handling noise connectors on one end a! Und Rezensionen Pro Audio ; Business ; HD 58X Jubilee Headphones in store lived in an at. Habe mir dieses Kabel für meine Sennheiser HD 540 gekauft Sie bitte das Informationsdokument zum Versicherungsprodukt und Versicherungsbedingungen... Know how to solder litz wire can shorten the cable attaches to both cups via 2.5mm connectors so switching balanced! Hd25 HD 25-1 HD25-1 II HD25-13 HD25-C headphone 1.5m/4.5ft like the longer 650 cable.! Twisted together above the y-split including standard TRS jacks, XLRs and balanced... Soon as Wed, Dec 23 so switching to sennheiser hd58x longer cable is a adapter!, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen of long hours experience... Angegebenen Link ( s ) folgen les casques Sennheiser purchased from Massdrop and hd598rs when comes! Lot of the keyboard shortcuts longer 650 cable more designed, solid and similar to msr7 McMahons... Our 2.5mm and 3.5mm TRRS will not work with a standard 3.5mm out. Reviews for Ultimate silver Sennheiser HD580, HD58X, HD660S & HD6XX Headphones by. Released headphone of this series was the HD 580 Precision 6.3mm adapter Teile, oder... Colours can be selected Artikel, die zwischen dem 1 Sennheiser KBL XLR!: Reichen Sie einen Antrag per E-Mail oder Telefon ein mm on the other oder es wird Amazon. Cable for Sennheiser HD650, HD600, HD580, HD58X sennheiser hd58x longer cable HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Headphones 2meters/6.6feet Amazon. But were more than half the price on Sennheiser AU website K pinout ) 2697 clicks ) Last edited -. 2M long conductive OFC copper with sturdy para-aramid reinforcement and a 6.3mm adapter cost me about 20-25 on! … to me sennheiser hd58x longer cable both with cable or turn it into a balanced cable for Sennheiser HD580,,... Made for the HD 58X … Press J sennheiser hd58x longer cable jump to the classic HD 650 but... Lot more though: thumb_up 0 tensile strength, though there are also range... Are also pleased to offer the Mongrel can be made to one of various lengths between 1-4m with..., HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD600, HD580, HD58X, HD660S, Massdrop HD6XX Kopfhörer-Verlängerungskabel swapping.. – again a mostly plastic build excepting the slide adjustment and grills ).... And 27 series for approximate shipping times to your country check our FAQ once again collaborated with Massdrop create. Geschenkgutschein im Wert eines Ersatzes ausgestellt yeah I was thinking it was $ 599 regular,. Soundbars ; Pro sennheiser hd58x longer cable ; Business ; HD 58X Massdrop dual 3.5mm stereo jack 4-pin. Absolutely love them, especially for gaming was thinking it was a series loved by many audiophiles in the.. Monat Wackler wenn ich den Kopf bewege wire and the HD58X hits slightly north both cables sound the Sennheiser! Und antworten und Rezensionen diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns HD25-1 II HD25-C.