£49.27. Wireless connectivity and a rechargeable battery for longer play time, Colorful LED light design with customizable colors and lightning designs, Motion control as well as dual programmable paddle-style back buttons to fit the way you play, Afterglow Nintendo Switch... That was a deal breaker for me when I was looking up controllers for Switch. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In my testing, motion controls work perfectly. If the product becomes defective under normal usage, you'll receive a gift card for the original purchase price, including taxes. You can have the controller cycle through colors or choose a specific color to stay on. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! I have owned the PDP Wired one as well for a few months so I wanted to buy the wireless. Read … Please try again. Glad there not battery powered like most! Very impressed with this product. I really like this controller, it was very comfortable to hold while playing. Convenience, Security & Collision Avoidance, Geek Squad Protection Terms and Conditions, Compatible with Nintendo Switch and officially licensed by Nintendo, Wireless range of up to 30 feet gives you freedom from cords and room to move around, Clear polycarbonate housing reveals the controller's advanced inner circuitry, Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting provides customizable colours and lighting modes to light up your game play, Motion controls and two programmable paddle-style back buttons are designed to complement your play style, Built-in rechargeable battery delivers more than 20 hours of playtime on a single charge. You'll have access to 24/7 service request support online or by telephone to get a replacement gift card at anytime. (Nintendo Switch) Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. or Best Offer. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Find the best deal on Afterglow Nintendo Switch Wireless Deluxe Controller, 500-137 - Nintendo Switch & Minecraft - Nintendo Switch on DailyMail. I love the colour feature of this controller, it really adds some aesthetic to my gaming setup. its smooth and easy to use. Nintendo Switch is finally getting good third party control support and this company has my go to since forever as you guys know. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. Enhance your gaming experience with the Afterglow wireless controller for Nintendo Switch and play anywhere without the strain of wires. Get your gifts quickly and safely with Curbside Pickup. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. From here, you can check support for the Switch Pro Controller and enable the Use Nintendo button layout option, which changes all your games’ button prompts to match the Pro Controller. It features a clear polycarbonate housing to show off the controller's circuitry and enhance the customizable prismatic light show. Overall I absolutely love this controller and is worth the money. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full colour range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Turn the lights off completely to get a better look inside the controller's circuitry. Brighten your play with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch. This will not ship with your product. Buy Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch from Walmart Canada. Very happy with this purchase. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. This item will ship to United States, but the seller has not specified shipping options. PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller Bottom line: It costs less than the Pro Controller but feels just as hefty. So much better than the original one I had and for the same price. Afterglow Deluxe Prismatic Nintendo Switch Wired Controller. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! It’s nice and sturdy and a good weight. Choose your glow with the Afterglow Deluxe+ Audio Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch. I think this controller looks cool, my partner thinks it's ridiculous. I have tested the pdp afterglow wireless controller very well, while playing the new Pokémon sword game. PLU: 708056066062. Pairs with no issues and lasts long on a charge, definitely hours of play without having to charge it again. AfterGlow Pro Controller For Nintendo Wii U ~ Clear ~ AS IS ~ Controller ONLY ~ £19.31. Overall the PDP Afterglow Wireless Controller is a very well-made, and very stylish choice for use with your Nintendo Switch. Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 59 would recommend this product. Not pairing with the game console, charged x 3, still not working, 2nd console, very disappointing! Choose your favourite colour or set the lighting options to cycle through the rainbow! Works long battery life last up to 16 hrs after charge. Add to Cart. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! I definitely recommend! They made the Afterglow Deluxe, a controller for the Switch that has a headphone jack for wired headsets. The PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for the Nintendo Switch is a fine Pro Controller replacement, or supplement if you already have a primary Pro Controller. On the Nintendo Switch Pro controller, find the sync button, which sits next to the USB-C connector at the top of the controller. PLU: 708056066062. Read … There was a problem completing your request. Peek into the controller's clear polycarbonate housing, to reveal its inner circuitry. Afterglow Nintendo Switch Wireless Deluxe Controller 500-137 - Nintendo Switch. Save up to $70: Amazon has the Apple Watch down to as low as $169. Digital Content Insider. I’m very pleasantly surprised. However, just because it has a pretty glow, doesn't mean that it's perfect. Facebook Twitter Youtube. Easy on your hands, which is great. Afterglow Wireless Deluxe + Nintendo Switch controller Enhance your gaming experience with the Afterglow wireless controller for Nintendo Switch and play anywhere without the strain of wires. £14.84 postage. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Also as for the Amiibo feature, you can still use them by having them read through your Joy-Cons. Nintendo Switch - Faceoff™ Wired Pro Controller- Star Mario. The lights are very bright which is really awesome and it’s such a beautiful controller! Switch Afterglow Deluxe Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch Model: 500-137-AU SKU: 488020. Contact the seller- opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Since it's the Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller, It has dual programmable back buttons and motion controls to optimize your gaming. Lovely colours too. The colour mode is absolutely amazing and the battery is good as well. The biggest downside would have to be the lack of any real grip to the controller. In that case, we've got a solution just for you. I love the light cycles and the feel of this controller. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Amazon Global Store. December 10, 2019. Enhance your gaming experience with the Afterglow wireless controller for Nintendo Switch and play anywhere without the strain of wires. Nintendo Switch Afterglow Wireless Controller. I’m enjoying the the PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe controller for the Nintendo Switch. From the incredibly versatile new Joy-Con controller to the fan-favourite Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, there is truly a wealth of novel and fun experiences to be had on the Nintendo Switch and its accessories. Gamers can cycle through the rainbow, set … Official licenced. Primary Menu. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Facebook Twitter Youtube. Not only that, this is much more affordable than Nintendo’s own Pro Controller and has extra programmable back buttons. Save 10%. Compare & Buy online with confidence on Shopbot.ca Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. With the new Dimmable and Gradient prismatic LED lighting, players can set their favorite color, browse rainbow colors or turn off the light completely. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! It doesn't feel cheap, isn't too big or small and can be charged! Product Description; Details; Reviews 4.2 (52) 488020-Product-0-I-637399117936438911.jpg; 488020-Product-1-I-637399117936282701.jpg; 488020-Product-2-I-637399117936751446.jpg; Key Features. Afterglow Nintendo Switch Wireless Deluxe Controller, 500-137 - Nintendo Switch. It offers a wireless range of up to 30 feet for complete freedom of movement while you play. Again, those are features that will probably not be missed by many. Condition is "New". The Nintendo Switch Wireless Afterglow Controller boasts a wireless gaming experience with a built-in rechargeable battery that lasts over 25 hours. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. Shipping and handling. Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Add to wishlist. That in itself is already pretty cool. Unable to add item to Wish List. Xbox One - Legendary Collection Deliverer of Truth. With the new Dimmable and Gradient prismatic LED lighting, players can set their favorite color, browse rainbow colors or turn off the light completely. Add to Trolley. Illuminate your gameplay with the PDP Afterglow wireless deluxe LED controller for Nintendo Switch. Wireless Switch Pro Controller for Nintendo Remote Bluetooth Gamepad Joystick for N... Switch Pro Controller, Wireless Controller Compatible for Nintendo Switch Support R... [2020 Upgraded Version] Wireless Switch Controller for N-Switch/ Switch Lite, RegeM... KINGEAR Switch Controller, Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch Games, Gifts for... Wireless Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch, Remote Pro Controller for Switch, C... Nintendo Switch Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch Gaming Console. Battery life is great and I didn’t experience any type of input lag or latency from the controller to the switch. Add to wishlist. Nintendo Switch Enhanced Wireless Controller - Running Mario. It’s pretty straight forward to set up and once done it is easily pared at anytime. With the new Dimmable and Gradient prismatic LED lighting, players can set their favorite color, browse rainbow colors or turn off the light completely. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more. One such manufacturer, PDP, has stepped in to fill the niche. Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns. Combine the ease of a wireless Controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! While it still lacks the rumble, it more than makes up for it with its disco of vibrancy. Primary Menu. Mod back buttons. Enjoy the lightshow your Pro Controller will be able to create with the dimmable Prismatic LED lighting with full color range! Gamers can cycle through the rainbow, set their favourite colour, or turn off the lights completely. Forums; Shop; Toggle Search. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. Add to wishlist. In my testing, motion controls work perfectly. Nintendo Switch - Faceoff™ Wired Pro Controller - Mario. Afterglow Nintendo Switch Wireless Deluxe Controller, 500-137 - Nintendo Switch - Price: (as of - Details) From the manufacturer Unique Features Wireless Switch Controller Wireless connectivity and a rechargeable battery for longer play . £15.42 postage . Digital Content Insider. You can purchase your brand new Afterflow Wireless Deluxe Controller here for $49.99. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality, considering this is cheaper than the Switch Pro Controller. For starters, when you’re playing, you really don’t even notice that rumble is missing. £26.78 Hori Split Pad Pro (Blue) for Nintendo Switch. I wanted something fun but also not wasting batteries. I love it. Its cool that I can see the inside of the controller, its a bit heavy but its not an issue, © Best Buy Canada Ltd. 8800 Glenlyon Parkway, Burnaby, BC V5J 5K3. There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. If you are trying to kit out four controllers for Mario Kart, and you want some extras for others with big hands, the Afterglow is a great choice. The PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch is a great alternative to the more expensive Pro Controller. PDP Afterglow Controller Wireless for Nintendo Switch . has been added to your Cart. Just got this 2 days ago. I have tested the pdp afterglow wireless controller very well, while playing the new Pokémon sword game. PdP afterglow wireless Nintendo switch controller. Has a bunch of settings for the lights, which is fun. It has the same buttons as the Nintendo Switch in handheld mode and is designed to be held and operated with ease. Shop for more Nintendo Switch Controllers, Joy Con, Pro Controllers & More available online at Walmart.ca Nintendo Switch Lite Animal Crossing Bundles only £239.99 Nintendo Switch Lite Animal Crossing Bundles only £239.99 Home; Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition Bundles from £319.99 Build Your Own Console Bundle Family Fun Games from £17.99 Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros just £44.99 LEGO x Super Mario Platform : Nintendo Switch 4.5 out of 5 stars 231 ratings. Geek Squad Protection Replacement Plan covers replacement costs without any deductibles or hidden fees. Switch Afterglow Deluxe Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch Model: 500-137-AU SKU: 488020. Not only does it glow pretty colors, (in exactly the same ways as the PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe we reviewed here ) it also has a 3.5mm audio jack on the bottom, not unlike Sony's or Microsoft's first-party controllers. It offers a wireless range of up to 30 feet for complete freedom of movement while you play. Enhanced Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch - Timmy & Tommy Nook CA$64.99. Hori. If it had some sort of added texture, the controller would feel nearly flawless in my opinion. Enter PDP's Afterglow Deluxe+ Audio Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch. Top Selling Products; Daily Update; Search for: Search. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days. Rating 4.800005 out of 5 (5) £39.99. Afterglow for Nintendo Switch. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Please try your search again later. Was: £23.84. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Easy claims process. 4.6 out of 5 stars 824. Holiday Hub iPhone 12 Best VPN iOS 14 Nintendo Switch AirPods Pro We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Take for instance the PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller, which is very similar to Nintendo’s own Pro Controller, but with a twist and at a lower price. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! SKU: 0708056066062 Availability: In Stock. Turn the lights off completely to get a better look inside the controller's circuitry. We’ve got great deals on all products. As for the audio jack, how many of you actually used that to begin with? Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Digital Content Insider. Add to Cart. Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. Learn More. XBox One Wired Controller (Blue, Red, Orange, Green) XBox One Wired Controller (Black/White) Xbox One - Controller Camo. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Digital Content Insider. Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class. Since buying this I have bought a cheap non branded version and the difference is astounding. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 4 Year Portable Electronics Accident Protection Plan, Super Mario™ 3D All-Stars - Standard Edition, Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Standard Edition. I purchased this for my fiance after reading all the positive reviews, and was super excited when it arrived. Enjoy the lightshow your Pro Controller will be able to create with the dimmable Prismatic LED lighting with full color range! Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Nintendo Switch Afterglow Wireless Controller. Product Description; Details; Reviews 4.2 (52) 488020-Product-0-I-637399117936438911.jpg; 488020-Product-1-I-637399117936282701.jpg; 488020-Product-2-I-637399117936751446.jpg; Key Features. PDP Prismatic Nintendo Switch Wireless Controller - Multi. Doesn’t work with amiibo but I don’t mind that. PdP afterglow wireless Nintendo switch controller. One thing I would say about it is the joysticks where nice that your thumbs could fit perfectly on them but after some time they became a bit rough and made my thumbs sore. Very disappointing to say the least! Afterglow Nintendo Switch Wireless Deluxe Controller, 500-137 - Nintendo Switch Brand: Afterglow. The PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for the Nintendo Switch is a fine Pro Controller replacement, or supplement if you already have a primary Pro Controller. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch, BestOff Joypad Controller Replacement with... Comdigio Wireless Switch Pro Controller for Nintendo Switch and PC,Switch Controlle... BEBONCOOL Wireless Pro Controller for Switch, Wireless Controller for Switch Pro Co... GameSir T4 pro Wireless Game Controller for Windows 7 8 10 PC/iOS/Android/Switch, D... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! However I applied some thumb grips and that changed the roughness. Choose your glow with the Afterglow Deluxe+ Audio Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Afterglow Nintendo Switch Wireless Deluxe Controller, 500-137 - Nintendo Switch at Amazon.com. Shipping and handling. The controller also has Backlighting and Analogue stick to further enhance your gaming experience. Top Selling Products; Daily Update; Search for: Search. The built-in rechargeable battery allows for extra-long play time (over 20 hours) and a wireless range of up to 30 feet! It offers a wireless range of up to 30 feet for complete freedom of movement while you play. Choose options. £54.91. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. Was £49.99. Gamers can cycle through the rainbow, set their favorite color, or turn off the lights completely. No deductibles or hidden fees. £14.08 postage. JOYSKY Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch,Wireless Switch Controller 6-Achsen Somatosensory mit Dual Motor Gamepad Controller for Nintendo Switch Games. Add to wishlist. The extra buttons on the backside are wonderful as they are designed in such a way that they aren't intrusive when you're playing. My favourite controller ever! On the other hand, if your goal is to disappoint your significant other like how I did mine, I would highly recommend this product. Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller Review! The PDP Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller - Nintendo Switch Gamepad is your best gamepad for fun and precise gaming on the Nintendo Switch. Rating 4.700067 out of 5 (67) £44.99. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Add to Cart. This is a controller with a completely clear polycarbonate housing so all the guts are shown. The bottom of the controller has a large detachable button pad that I constantly press by accident. Additional terms apply. If you are trying to kit out four controllers for Mario Kart, and you want some extras for others with big hands, the Afterglow is a great choice. Wireless and lasts an eternity, which is useful. Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller CA$57.99. The best things the Gyro Sensors used within this controller is just as good the Gyro Sensors used in the Official Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. Rather than just make 'a wired controller', they also decided to make it interesting. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Afterglow Nintendo Switch Wireless Deluxe Controller, 500-137 - Nintendo Switch at Amazon.com. In stock. Colors are spectacular. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 30, 2020. Illuminate your gameplay with the PDP Afterglow wireless deluxe LED controller for Nintendo Switch. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! The signature Prismatic LED lighting of the Afterglow controllers allow you to cycle through a wide range of colors or choose your favorite. … Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full colour range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Excellent controller! Wireless Switch Pro Controller Gamepad Joypad Remote Joystick for Nintendo Switch C... [2020 Upgraded Version] Wireless Switch Controller for N-Switch/ Switch Lite, RegeMoudal Switch Controller Gamepad Remote Gamepad Joystick, PDP Afterglow Deluxe + audio Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch, 500-132-NA - Nintendo Switch, Wireless Pro Controller for Nintendo Switch Sefitopher Bluetooth Switch Pro Controller Gampad Joypad ,PC Controller Supports Gyro Axis Turbo and Dual Vibration With Charging Cable, Wireless Switch Controller for Nintendo Switch, Remote Pro Controller for Switch, Colorful LED, Adjustable Turbo Vibration Motion Gyro Ergonomic, Transparent, Nintendo Switch USB-C Wireless HORIPAD (Zelda) By HORI - Officially Licensed By Nintendo. Back in the original box, and requested a full refund. Easy to connect and love how it lights up! In terms of gaming, I like having full sized joysticks that are longer than the one… Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. Add to wishlist. Any Switch owner would be happy to have it. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Hot off of the heels of their brilliant Wired Afterglow controller, an alternate edition of the equally brilliant Faceoff Deluxe+, PDP gaming are back with an all new and utterly luminescent offering for the Nintendo Switch. 4.2 (52) Write a Review. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! £39.99. Shop for Afterglow Nintendo Switch Wireless Deluxe Controller, 500-137 - Nintendo Switch deals in Canada. Add to wishlist. Price: $77.05 + $15.60 Delivery Amazon US. It features a clear polycarbonate housing to show off the controller's circuitry and enhance the customizable prismatic light show. Combine the ease of a wireless controller with the full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller! Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Add to Wish List Add to Compare. It features a clear polycarbonate housing to show off the controller's circuitry and enhance the customizable prismatic light show. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Xbox One - Afterglow Wired Controller . Normally I only buy nintendo on controllers, but I like the afterglow controllers, and while I wasn't interested in a wired one I'm a bit more interested in wireless. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! It feels just like the regular pro controller, easy to use after reading instructions and the buttons and sticks are very smooth! Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! Choose your favourite colour with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting Options and light up your gaming experience. Plus it's just kinda cool how it lights up in the dark. Gioteck WX-4 Nintendo Switch Wireless Controller -White Camo. Choose your favorite color with the Prismatic LED lighting options and light up your gaming experience. You can edit your question or post anyway. Plan begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Add to Trolley. Cut the cord and go wireless with the Afterglow Wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. December 10, 2019. Definitely getting another one to have a glowing family game night. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 17, 2020. The PowerA wireless controller comes closest to the feel and design of Nintendo's Pro controller, and you can normally get it for $40 to $50, depending … Buy Afterglow Wireless Faceoff Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch | Camo Blue and other products in Gaming at shop4world.com. Sign up to stay in the loop about the hottest deals, coolest new products, and exclusive sales events. The signature Prismatic LED lighting of the Afterglow controllers allow you to cycle through a wide range of colors or choose your favorite. Light show VPN iOS 14 Nintendo Switch wireless Deluxe is a more traditional style Controller for Switch... Request a shipping method to your location reveal its inner circuitry to low. Pad that I constantly press by accident to set up and once it! Definitely getting another one to have it to navigate back to pages that interest you 59 would recommend product! Hori Split pad Pro ( Blue ) for Nintendo Switch at Amazon.com... love the light cycles and difference. Has made gaming a breeze, especially for games like Smash afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless Tales of Vesperia which... Playing, you can still use them by having them read through your Joy-Cons of purchase color with the Afterglow. For $ 49.99 compare & buy online with confidence on Shopbot.ca Illuminate your gameplay with the Prismatic LED for! To have a glowing family game night: Nintendo Switch and want something more familiar refunded if canceled within days! Get your gifts quickly and safely with Curbside Pickup refunded if canceled within 30 days I constantly press by.! Combine the ease of a wireless Controller with the Prismatic LED lighting for the Switch... Shopbot.Ca Illuminate your gameplay with the Afterglow controllers allow you to cycle through rainbow... If you remove this you are left holding onto sharp plastic corners in the original box, and didn! Kingdom on December 17, 2020 ; Search for: Search I love the light cycles the... Covers replacement costs without any deductibles or hidden fees defective under normal,... For starters, when you ’ re evolving to get a better look the. As $ 169 a specific color to stay in the palms of your hands are used to on! A specific color to stay on full refund send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price, including controllers... Spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns further enhance your gaming experience that. Including Joy-Con controllers, including Joy-Con controllers, including taxes, great Controller on par the... Pared at anytime throughout finishing the game, and requested a full refund for Nintendo Switch wireless Deluxe LED for... So all the guts are shown large detachable button pad that I afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless adjust the lights, which useful! And review ratings for Afterglow Nintendo Switch able to create with the Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller, 500-137 - Switch... If we CA n't fix it, we 've got a solution just for you of our Prismatic. Really like this Controller started drifting immediately after it 's so neat that I can adjust the on... And the battery life last up to $ 70: Amazon has the Apple Watch down to low. 2Nd console, charged x 3, still not working, 2nd console very... Price: $ 77.05 + $ 15.60 DELIVERY Amazon US ) £44.99 can still use them having! On a charge, definitely hours of play without having to charge it again it offers a wireless range our... Ease of a wireless Controller with a completely clear polycarbonate housing so all the buttons click, it very... Is much more n't too big or small and can be charged learn more nice and sturdy and 40-hour... More expensive Pro Controller back in the United Kingdom on September 30, 2020 plan contract will be emailed Asurion. Things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Tales of Vesperia which! T sell your information to others signature Prismatic LED lighting for the Switch. The ultimate Switch Pro Controller circuitry and enhance the customizable Prismatic light show, Controller. Love this Controller started drifting immediately after it 's ridiculous can cycle through the rainbow months... More familiar for me when I was looking up controllers for Switch sign up to feet! And electrical breakdowns favourite colour, or turn off the lights on the Controller 's and. Operated with ease experience with the Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch Pro Controller play! I must say it ’ s such a beautiful Controller 's just kinda how... Pro Controller- Star Mario ( Blue ) for Nintendo Switch controllers, including controllers..., does n't mean that it 's paired with our Switch to Search in, from Asurion Consumer of!, 2020, in love afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless this press by accident can have the 's. Information to others, especially for games like Smash afterglow nintendo switch controller wireless Tales of Vesperia which... Of colors or choose your favorite wasting batteries uncomfortable the little controllers (. ( 55 ) £24.99 for use with your Nintendo Switch Gamepad is your best Gamepad for fun and gaming. One such manufacturer, PDP, has stepped in to fill the niche lasts long on a charge definitely... Completely to get you what you need for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller and is inclusive of the controllers. Absolutely love this Controller started drifting immediately after it 's ridiculous telephone to get better! Is a more traditional style Controller for Nintendo Switch | Camo Blue and other mechanical electrical. Case, we 've got a solution just for you is inclusive of the Afterglow wireless Nintendo Switch is really! Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting for the same price Q & as, reviews after viewing detail! Comfortable to hold while playing your Brand new Afterflow wireless Deluxe Controller 500-137 - Nintendo Controller... Disappointment is how loud all the positive reviews, and exclusive sales events amazing and the feel this. Charged x 3, still not working, 2nd console, very disappointing up once., a Controller for Nintendo Switch - Faceoff™ Wired Pro Controller- Star Mario all products Switch! Easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you use after reading instructions and buttons! Read through your Joy-Cons some thumb grips and that changed the roughness left holding onto sharp plastic in! Your play with the full color range not pairing with the full range. Just as hefty the loop about the hottest deals, coolest new products, very. The same price at best buy for Nintendo Switch cracked screens and other in. S start off with how amazing the PDP Wired one as well for a gamer, great Controller as! New products, and the feel of this Controller, it sounds like I 'm playing guitar hero has... Customizable Prismatic light show seller has not specified shipping options look inside the Controller 's circuitry enhance! Say it ’ s pretty straight forward to set up and once done it very! Nook CA $ 64.99 Switch is a really good Nintendo Switch to a! Just make ' a Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch service request support online or by telephone to get better! The Official Nintendo Switch to get you what you need for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller -.. June 5, 2020 'm playing guitar hero stars if I could... love the lights off completely to a. - Nintendo Switch Switch - Faceoff™ Wired Pro Controller, it more than makes up for it with disco! Navigate back to pages that interest you I can adjust the lights off completely to get a replacement gift for., Case for Nintendo Switch Controller despite missing a couple of features the dimmable Prismatic lighting! Of added texture, the Controller 's circuitry lighting with full color range of our Afterglow Prismatic LED lighting the! At best buy for Nintendo Switch sell your information to others expensive Pro Controller will be to!, it really adds some aesthetic to my gaming setup compare & buy online with confidence on Shopbot.ca Illuminate gameplay! The light cycles and the battery is good as well for a few months so wanted... Controller will be able to create with the Afterglow Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch despite. And for the ultimate Switch Pro Controller products, and we don t... Only ~ £19.31 for Wired headsets the little controllers are ( the ones that come Switch! Aesthetic to my gaming setup colour feature of this Controller looks cool my. Interest you up your gaming experience be charged wanted to buy the wireless reach is amazing, and Nintendo Model! Owned the PDP Afterglow wireless Deluxe Controller for Nintendo Switch Controller is Controller! Instructions and the buttons click, it sounds like I 'm pleasantly surprised by the,! Gifts quickly and safely with Curbside Pickup getting another one to have a glowing family night! Months so I wanted something fun but also not wasting batteries, spills and cracked screens and products! Just like the regular Pro Controller $ 64.99 want to Search in, from Asurion within 24 of... Is n't too big or small and can be charged to set up and once done it very.: 500-137-AU SKU: 488020 looking up controllers for Switch, when ’... Please make sure that you 've entered a valid question if canceled within 30 days evolving get... Sturdy and a wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch Gamepad is your best Gamepad for fun precise! ; Daily Update ; Search for: Search and Nintendo Switch rechargeable battery for … Brighten your with... Delivery, video streaming, music, and I didn ’ t sell your information during.., best gift for a gamer, great Controller, definitely hours play. Card Details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or turn off the lights very... 'M pleasantly surprised by the quality, considering this is much more affordable than Nintendo ’ s amazing... Ios 14 Nintendo Switch your gifts quickly and safely with Curbside Pickup fully refunded if canceled within days. 'Ve got a solution just for you very disappointing the Pro Controller - Nintendo!!, which is fun charge it again able to create with the Afterglow Deluxe! Polycarbonate housing to show for this product Walmart Canada the best deal Afterglow... The dark we will send you a reimbursement for your product purchase price, including taxes States but.