COMMENTS:  This works so well in pain relieving lotion bars, you only need very little to go a long way. Menthol crystals have a much more intense and rich aroma than the essential oil and have the added benefit of having a strong cooling effect on the skin. It does take a few minutes to notice the cooling effect. You can overwhelm yourself with menthol, your eyes will water. COMMENTS:  Finally used this product for my foot butters. Menthol – nothing is more intensely clearing, cooling and invigorating. COMMENTS:  They will definitely open the sinuses. I still have my 2 oz I ordered a long time ago. "I used for my peppermint soap and is wonderfull". Menthol crystals are use in various industries such as food, drinks and medicine. 0.18 lb is a lot of crystals and a little goes a long ways! PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Melt & Pour, Soap - Hot Process, Soap - Shave Shampoo, Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs. COMMENTS:  Use this in place of peppermint essential oils in some of my products. I use mine in shower steamers and they are wonderful. COMMENTS:  Excellent quality menthol. Menthol crystals are commonly known for their amazing head clearing capabilities, especially when used in chest rubs, shower steamers, or a vaporizer. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: August 26, 2020, "Hello!! i like it for winter products added to complimentary oils. In hot summer months (in warm weather regions), Menthol Crystals may melt and solidify during shipping. Crafters Choice™ Menthol Crystals - Wholesale Supplies Plus Menthol Crystals are colorless prismatic crystals derived from steam distilled peppermint oil. The cool tingling feeling leaves muscles relaxed! A little goes a long way. Menthol Crystals has a powerful scent and offers cooling effect in topical products - used in perfumes, rubs, balms, foot soaks, scrubs, lotions & creams. COMMENTS:  These are fantastic. I will be making a lip balm with some next. Posted By: Valaura   |   Date: April 22, 2014, dissolve in alcohol or oil is what I do personally. I highly recommend this product. Will definitely use again. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. You dissolve them in the oil portion and a little goes a long way for sure! It does not mean that your base product can perform at these levels. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: August 06, 2015, Posted By: Makayla   |   November 17, 2014, "Can you use these menthol crystals in lip balm? Rating: I bought these just for fun. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Liquid Soap & Washes, Bath Fizzies & Salts, Massage Oils. I love these for shower tabs. Next time will make lotion more concentrated. COMMENTS:  These little crystals are amazing. Established in 1906, A.F. PRODUCT USED IN:   Lotions, Creams & Butters, COMMENTS:  I am please with my purchase got good amount. Instead of dissolving the crystals, I pulverize them before adding it to my dry ingredients, this method ensures that every tab has an equal distribution of the crystals through out my product! Menthol Crystals Price - Select 2020 high quality Menthol Crystals Price products in best price from certified Chinese Menthol Crystals Extract manufacturers, Menthol Crystals Fcc suppliers, … All natural, very high quality menthol crystals are a by-product of mint essential oil production. BE CAREFUL when using, it can irritate sensitive skin areas.I have added that disclaimer to my label. Because of its … Holy smokes they pack a punch. A.F. COMMENTS:  Decided to add menthol flakes to my Chest Rub and Muscle + Joint Rub recipes and love how the recipes turned out. But be careful, as we've all noted, that a little goes a long way. Recommendations : Refreshing foot scrubs, spritzer sprays, room deodorisers, cooling sports rubs, perfumery and soap making. Super easy to mix into your recipes! My customers have always enjoyed this product. COMMENTS:  I have used these for a long time now making a mild foot lotion, they offer the cooling effect and are great for tired muscles. This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals. Don't add to much, it will burn. How would I incorporate the menthol in this cream? I love how easily they melt in warmed oil. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: August 19, 2020, "I use FO/EO Modifiyer for my Body wash,Should I blend the menthol in the FO first then add the modifyer? Menthol Crystals are colorless prismatic crystals derived from steam distilled peppermint oil. Melts really nice in a very small amount of oil. PRODUCT USED IN:   Bath Fizzies & Salts, Lip Care. Menthol crystals are powerful. Organic Menthol Crystals … A little goes a long way and this bag will last forever. Place your order now. PRODUCT USED IN:   Lip Care, Lotions, Creams & Butters. Just zap the menthol in a glass container for 30 seconds at a time until melted and mix with the carrier oil. COMMENTS:  Menthol crystals Rick! ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: March 30, 2020, Posted By: Krystalynn   |   January 30, 2020, "What is the shelf life of these Menthol Crystals? Will purchase again. Posted By: Samantha   |   February 08, 2014, "Can menthol crystals be used with FO or only EO? This does not affect the properties/usability of Menthol. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: October 29, 2018, Posted By: carolina    |   October 13, 2018, "what percentage of menthol crystal is safe to add in a shower steamer recipe? Well refreshing. Thx ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: April 24, 2019, "Is it okay to use the Menthol Crystals in Wax melts? and with this affect the product in anyway. A little goes a long way. COMMENTS:  These are great. You can also answer questions posted by other customers if you have valuable information. We are a prominent manufacturers, exporters and wholesale suppliers company of Menthol Crystals in India. We offer various Indian Essential oils, Carrier Oils & Aromatherapy Oils on below terms: I made a foot soak using it and then tested the foot soak. GreenHealth - 4oz - Premium Menthol Crystals 100% Natural by Greenals (Melting Point is Approxima… They are super strong and incredibly efficient. Menthol Crystals Best Price in the USA on USP Menthol Crystals... We are one of the largest importers in the USA and have some to the best wholesale prices in the USA to prove it. Menthol crystals - 25/50 gr - cooling and freshening effect, Use as as ingredient in cosmetic formulations (25 Gr) 4.4 out of 5 stars 130 £9.99 £ 9. COMMENTS:  Great value since very little is needed. I had a pop up shop and the soaps and shower steamers were a hit! Menthol Liquid Essential Oil blends well with Cedarwood, Cypress, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Pine, Rosemary and Spearmint essential oils. I also use this in a sea salt foot scrub. I do like it in my foot scrubs. Thank you! PRODUCT USED IN:   Bath Fizzies & Salts, Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs. If you try that, I added them just before taking my base off of the heat so they quickly melted down but didn't burn off. Makes shower steamers 100 times as stronger than any fragrance oil can. I just love the smell of menthol, and have had request for bath fizzies, which I'm going to try. A.G.Essential Oils situated at Delhi NCR (Noida) is manufacturer,supplier & exporter of this product in bulk and wholesale. COMMENTS:  I use this in my Peppermint Foot Lotion. Good product and just what I was looking for to spice up my sports balm/bar product! If a desired application is not listed above, please call us at 1-800-359-0944 for maximum skin levels for skin exposure. COMMENTS:  I love these menthol crystals! Useful information and exclusive deals right to your inbox. Shower relief! COMMENTS:  These crystals are beautiful and super strong. COMMENTS:  I've had requests for a menthol hand soap, and I melted these crystals for a soap for the holiday. added a touch of interest to the tab also...while dissolving with the water and washing down the drain... Question + Answer. Buy pure and organic Menthol Crystals at a wholesale price from our site essentialnaturaloils.com. These colorless, transparent crystals exude a sharp, minty scent, which has a cooling effect that makes them ideal for diverse applications. Menthol – nothing is more intensely clearing, cooling and invigorating, and Essential’s Menthol Crystals provides the best of what this potent, minty marvel has to offer. COMMENTS:  I use this in my body runs and customers love it. COMMENTS:  This product made a nice difference in our foot scrub. The easiest way to add this to any product is to melt all the crystals and put it in a carrier oil like soybean oil.You don't need much oil to do this either. COMMENTS:  This was my first time using menthol crystals and these are great! COMMENTS:  This scent is strong and held up very well in my homemade salves Lovely to open up your sinuses !! It gives a relaxing feel to your body especially if you have back pain or tense muscles. Menthol is super super powerful and I'm not sure how it would feel on the body. I used it for my shower steamers and my clients just love that it helps with their nasal congestion. It's a winter time favorite. Alibaba.com offers 410 wholesale menthol crystals products. We are counted amongst the leading manufacturers and suppliers of this Mentha Oil . COMMENTS:  I dissolved these crystals in 91% isopropyl alcohol to put into a shower steamer recipe. Of utility in different industries,these crystals are very much in demand across the world. Very cool and refreshing fragrance. I also use this in a homemade chest rub they can really clear the sinuses if needed. They give a fresh, cool and tingling sensation to … We are a prominent manufacturers, exporters and wholesale suppliers company of Menthol Crystals in India. I used 3oz. I am hoping to order more for my homemade salves which I make and sell. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Will buy this again for my shower bombs for cold and flu season. Steamers measure … Using them where they touch private areas may be something to take into account, as just a little gives a sharp, chilling feeling. Posted By: Erin   |   Date: December 06, 2013, Posted By: Tracy   |   September 05, 2013, "How much menthol crystals can I add to 16oz of bath salts? Love them! Super cooling and refreshing, really enhances the peppermint scent added to those items. Menthol crystals are very concentrated and beneficial if added to a lung cleansing formula in small amounts. and if so, what is the ratio that should be used?". Wholesale Menthol Crystals ☆ Find 47 menthol crystals products from 25 manufacturers & suppliers at EC21. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Melt & Pour, Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs, Face Care, Lotion Bars & Sticks. COMMENTS:  I use this for my menthol foot scrubs. COMMENTS:  Just what I was looking for to open the senses. Definitely worth the purchase. Use them in vapo and muscle rub. Great product, would definitely recommend! is it even possible to do so? ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: August 26, 2013. Each steamer is 1.2 oz. Fill in your email below to request a new password. COMMENTS:  Hello! US $25.00-$50.00 / Kilogram 1.0 Kilograms (Min. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Shampoo Bars, Soap - Shave Shampoo. PRODUCT USED IN:   Liquid Soap & Washes, Bath Fizzies & Salts, Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs. Dewaxed Shellac flakes, Bleached Shellac, Waxes, Natural Gums, Resins, Menthol Crystals & Zein for sale Be careful not to use a lot, because you could cause reactions in the skin, which is very strong. Shop with confidence on eBay! Baby products have lower use levels than those listed above. Cosmetic Additives - L to P - (You Are Here - P2891), Email Me When This Question Gets Answered, Copyright © 2020 Wholesale Supplies Plus, LLC - All Rights Reserved. I dissolve a bit in my peppermint soaps to strengthen the minty scent and give a tingle to the skin. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. So if you decide to leave them intact, they still look lovely in your product. no joke - hubby has sinus issues - well, he used to - I made some sinus steamers w/ this and just having them sitting in the house cleared him right up. Thanks. PRODUCT USED IN:   Bath Fizzies & Salts, Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs, Lotions, Creams & Butters. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: April 14, 2020, Posted By: Wonderful Me   |   March 29, 2020, "How much can be used in a washout product i.e. ", "does also smells like peppermint or only its odourless and only gives off the tingling sensation of peppermint? It's very strong so you want to double bag them and put them somewhere where you won't mind everything smelling like menthol. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Hot Process, Lotion Bars & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters, Massage Oils. I also tell customers NOT to touch their eyes, etc. I add some to my heel balms and the scent and the cooling effect lasts for a long time in the product. I used probably about 1 tsp per 4 oz of lip balm and came out perfect. If you are making your own lotion emulsion, you can melt them into the oil part of the formula. Menthol is obtained by subjecting the distilled oil to a temperature of -22ºC by aid of a freezing mixture; the menthol crystallizes out in satiny crystals. A little goes a long way and it is a product I will always keep on hand to give me sinus relief. Very pleased with this product. Does well in the menthol vapor rubs which can be used to open and clear nasal passages. Could I use this to add the menthol as well? COMMENTS:  I use these crystals in lip balms and pain relieving salves they are so aromatic and I can feel the cool when applied in lip balms to lips. I add crush crystals to eucalyptus and peppermint essential and BAM! Menthol crystals can be dissolved in alcohol or oil to incorporate. M/S A B Oil & Lube is one of the leading Wholesale Supplier of Menthol Medium Crystal in Sambhal, Dried Menthol Powder Supplying Company from Uttar Pradesh … A little goes a long way! ppl love it specially in the winter, COMMENTS:  I think this is great! Do you have to melt these? COMMENTS:  These menthol crystals are just wonderful! ☆ Choose quality menthol crystals manufacturers, suppliers & exporters now - EC21 Add menthol crystals to your favorite hair oil as a hair growth accelerator. A little goes a long way!! Kimberly", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: November 20, 2015, Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: August 12, 2015, "Can this be used in a peppermint bath bomb in very small amounts? COMMENTS:  I absolutely love these! Group: Raw Materials: Dry Goods & Salts. FRESH 100% PURE ORGANIC MENTHOL TIBETAN MOUNTAIN CRYSTALS NATURAL USP GRADE BULK SIZES WHOLESALE (1gram sample) BULK Menthol Crystals - USP - Highest Quality USP Grade Menthol Crystals - Soothing & Cool Aromatherapy & Tension Relief - … We currently import our menthol crystals directly from India from one of the largest producers … A little goes a long way. Worth the purchase since you can immeidiatly sense the cooling effect. Great for opening up those sinus. They ass such a kick to the lotions and body butters I have used them in. A little goes a long way. Thank you for such a great product. A wide variety of wholesale menthol crystals options are … Menthol – nothing is more intensely clearing, cooling and invigorating than Essential’s Menthol Crystals. Do you have a recipe that I could incorporate the menthol crystals for a mens aftershave toner? Love it. COMMENTS:  Living with sinus troubles, I have tried many products for relief. Does this menthol have a risk of irritating the skin? It doesn't take much and there is a lot in the smallest size that WSP has. Posted By: Shelby   |   Date: October 16, 2014, "Whatcountry is the Menthol Crystals from as of 1/02/14", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: October 09, 2014, "Can these be melted to add to a formula, or should they only be dissolved? I only use a couple of the menthol crystals per 8oz bottle. It really smells good and seems to help any head/nose stuffiness during the colder months. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Bath Fizzies & Salts. With little amount you can get the exact scents for your soaps or shampoo conditioners besides. Gives a great cooling effect for my foot scrubs (that i use in my pedi sets!) Menthol crystals dissolve … Our Menthol Crystals are 100% pure and natural. A little goes a long way since they are so intense. of Foaming bath Whip? I use them in everything from bath truffles to scrubs. We export superior quality Indian Menthol Crystal and its products to all over the world. "This puts the "Tingle" in sports balm!!". A little goes along way! Made an icy spearmint lip balm, which turned out great. Menthol crystals should be kept in a cool place in a well-capped container. I bought this over a year ago and still have 90% of the small bucket left! KEEP THESE PLEASE! Or is that a terrible idea? COMMENTS:  I bought this product for the first time last month and have already used it in several recipes. I'm looking forward to using this in other products! COMMENTS:  Definitely stocking up on this for the upcoming holidays!! I also used them in a peppermint soap. Jedwards International, Inc. is a wholesale bulk supplier of Menthol Crystals. It needs to be crushed prior to use, then you can blend with your lotion base. Please click on our Product Finder to … if yes, what is the percent please? PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Melt & Pour, Lotions, Creams & Butters. M&P could be dulled like the instructions say in alcohol and added slowly not to exceed the maximum additives for the brand of M&P you are useing. of soybean oil for a .18lb bag of menthol and it worked wonderfully. Made a wonderful stress balm and a massage oil with some. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: October 15, 2018, Posted By: carolyn a   |   April 22, 2018, Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: April 23, 2018, Posted By: Charlotte’s House   |   December 13, 2017, "If adding to a milk bubble bath what percentage should I use? COMMENTS:  My massage lotion is one of my biggest Sellers. Please. Menthol crystals are used in a wide variety of cosmetic applications and consumer products such as toothpaste, mouthwash, hair and skin creams, sore COMMENTS:  I have had a blast testing these crystals in lotion, foot creams, and even in my Winter Lip balms. Sell your Menthol Crystals to wholesale international Menthol Crystals buyers. COMMENTS:  I bought this based on a recipe in the magazine. If so, how much per oz? I have sensitive skin, but the Menthol Crystals didn't cause any irritation and left my skin feeling minty cool after my shower. I now have to keep my Sinus Tabs well stocked in my product inventory as it is my #1 sell out product. Menthol Crystals are available from Natures Garden wholesale supplies. It worked great. COMMENTS:  Use this product in our body scrubs ... clients love the way it energizes them in the mornings or after a long day at work! The tingle lasts a great deal of time, and it gives a nice extra kick of menthol smell with the fragrance oils. The "Maximum Use Level for Skin Exposure" is the amount of fragrance, flavor and essential oil that can come in contact with the skin. These carefully crafted crystals are a 100% natural product that originate from cornmint (Mentha arvensis) essential oil extraction. If you use this for bath salts make sure to go around 1-2%. Essential’s Certified Organic Menthol Crystals provides the best this potent, minty marvel has to offer. COMMENTS:  Great stuff. Posted By: Jamie   |   Date: September 28, 2013, Posted By: Elizabeth   |   August 26, 2013, "How much of this can be added to lotions or balms?". Manufacturer Direct Menthol Crystals Synthetic Price Menthol Crystal Crush Balls Powder Food Grade Wholesale Menthol Crystals US $45.00-$55.00 2 YR GMP Factory Direct Menthol Crystal Mint Relax Balm Menthol … Love it! A little go a long way! Is it soluble in shea 50? <3. Put them in a milk/body butter bath truffle (just a tiny amount) and his chronic muscle problems were lessened - we're hooked! COMMENTS:  I wish I knew about these sooner. They give a fresh, cool and tingling sensation to lotions, creams, ointments and balms. Great natural health remedy as well. size, as many places only offer it in much larger quantity. If not, do you think this could be pulled off if dissolved in oil with poly 20? I've also added this to my vapor rub, and again, I was pleasantly surprised with the result. Menthol crystals are made by the fractional distillation of menthol oil. For ease of use, warm a little it up in a small amount of the oil that you use in your steamers. A little goes a long way. COMMENTS:  I mixed the Crystals with alcohol and then added them to my shower tablet recipe to make a winter nasal clearing shower fizzy. I ground mine into a powder(used a coffee grinder, makes a very fine powder)and use the cc scoop to add a little at a time and it works great!! COMMENTS:  After multiple, failed attempts at producing an effective Sinus Shower Tab, a fellow mentor encouraged me to incorporate these Menthol Crystals into my recipe. Thus is a wonderful product and less expensive than using tepee amount of corn mint one would need to use to achieve the same results. And this size will go quite far. Suter manufactures Shellac via its joint partnership in India and is a leading UK-based importer, exporter, wholesaler, distributor and supplier of Shellac, Waxes, Natural Gums, Resins, Menthol Crystals and Description Jedwards International, Inc. is a wholesale bulk supplier of Menthol Crystals. Menthol Crystals E-Liquid Menthol crystals are basically derived and taken from a mint plant called Mentha arvensis. Competitive pricing too. Colorless,transparent Hexagonal Or needlelike Crystals 2 Odor Having Characteristic Odor Of Natural Menthol 3 Melting Point 41.5-44.0 4 Non Volatile Matter ≤0.05% 5 Solubility, 25 1 G Sample Fully Dissolved In 5 Ml 90% 6 Only registered users can write reviews. Factory Wholesale Pure Fine Crystals Menthol CAS 2216-51-5 Natural Menthol Crystal . Natural Menthol Crystals … Sinus steamers are the bomb! I will always use this in my salts and teas. COMMENTS:  I like the cooling effect this has in my products. Takes a little while to dissolve. These pure and natural menthol crystals are used in homemade cosmetic recipes. I heated it in the microwave for a bit and allowed the crystals to melt. COMMENTS:  I use this in bath salts! When you open the bag all the room is filled with a clean refreshing monthol aroma. For foot baths, only 1 - 3%. COMMENTS:  Love their menthol crystals. Package is resealable. Our organic menthol crystals are fair trade certified. COMMENTS:  Like the cooling effect in foot scrub and cream. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Melt & Pour, Bath Fizzies & Salts. I had to order a 2nd bag because I lost the first (the package is pretty small) but its a must have for any menthol type product. Menthol Crystals are colorless prismatic crystals derived from steam distilled peppermint oil. You should not heat lotion base. Thanks WSP! 9 Powerful benefits of menthol crystals When mixed with a carrier oil or aloe vera gel, menthol crystals can reduce itching. Great feeling on the body when used with lotions. Blends very well. These pure and natural menthol crystals are used in homemade cosmetic recipes. Our Menthol Crystals are naturally produced using Cornmint (mentha arvensis) essential oil, which is quick-frozen, making the menthol … Loved it! Really opens up the nose!! I could smell it before opening the bag. Menthol is the solid constituent of oil of peppermint, to which its characteristic odor is due, and was formerly known as peppermint camphor. I use these in my Pain Rollers and Shower Steamers. FRESH 100% PURE ORGANIC MENTHOL TIBETAN MOUNTAIN CRYSTALS NATURAL USP GRADE BULK SIZES WHOLESALE (1gram sample) BULK Menthol Crystals - USP - Highest Quality USP Grade Menthol Crystals … Melts easily in warm oils and the scent is wonderful, PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Cold Process, Soap - Shampoo Bars, Liquid Soap & Washes. The menthol crystals provided a revitalizing effect and opened up my sinuses even though I was soaking my feet. We are one of the largest importers in the USA and have some to the best wholesale prices in the USA to prove it. I now have a Sinus Shower Tab that provides my customers a top quality product that helps them ease their stuffy noses. Essential’s Certified Organic Menthol Crystals provides the best this potent, minty marvel has to offer. A little goes a long way and it's just adds a fresh mint smell that even cools your nostrils as you inhale. What would be the apx weight of 1 tsp of crystals so I can update my recipes accordingly. I incorporated a small amount into a salve and used it to help with my stuffy nose this past winter. Thank you! COMMENTS:  Great product. I would like to see a pre crushed form but that’s just me. These natural crystals are strong and only some of it goes a long way which means it doesn’t really run out shortly. COMMENTS:  Using this for shower steamers and they work perfect when dissolved first! 1. It's a nice combination with my peppermint hand soaps. Really potent. A bit will clear up the sinuses. I can't keep them in stock! I used these in Heat Transfer-Hot Process Soap and they worked great! I have friends who grind them into a powder then use, Posted By: Heather   |   Date: September 23, 2014, "Is it possible to mix these crystals in a lotion base and heat to melt? Menthol Crystals. If so how many 8oz scrubs can I get put of 2oz? It is Manufactured by extraction of menthol from menthol oil. Thanks! :)", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: September 01, 2020, "Hi, would I be able to mix the crystals with fractionated coconut oil instead of alcohol using your lotion base? It's cold when you use it. COMMENTS:  WHY didn't I get a bigger package of this? Posted By: Denise   |   Date: September 14, 2013. COMMENTS:  This worked perfect in my foot scrub, melted right in. Stay updated on sales, new products, free recipes, and more. COMMENTS:  I used this in my Muscle Reliever lotion bar. Used cosmetically, Menthol Crystals … COMMENTS:  They are awesome. COMMENTS:  I love these. Just be careful opening up the microwave when you heat up the crystals with oil. PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Melt & Pour, Soap - Cold Process, Soap - CPOP, Soap - Shampoo Bars, Soap - Shave Shampoo, Liquid Soap & Washes, Bath Fizzies & Salts, Body Sprays & Perfume, Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs, Hair Care, Lotions, Creams & Butters, Massage Oils, Room & Linen Sprays, • Easy to use and incorporate into mixture, COMMENTS:  I love this! The crystals are oblong, similar to rock crystals… PRODUCT USED IN:   Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs, Lotions, Creams & Butters. I'm done trying any other brands!! Get a free quotation for Menthol Crystals from A.F. Will definitely purchase again, PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Hot Process, Soap - Shave Shampoo, Liquid Soap & Washes, Bath Fizzies & Salts, Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs, Face Care, Lip Care, Massage Oils. COMMENTS:  Used these for a foot scrub and it turned out beautiful! The crystals are not so big that it takes forever to dissolve them but not too small. Menthol crystals are used in a wide variety of cosmetic applications and consumer products such as toothpaste, … Look like expensive crystals. Used in a soap cold process 5%. Organic Menthol Crystals – Fair Trade are obtained by crystallizing Organic Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint Japanese) Essential Oil – Fair Trade. These natural crystals are strong and only some of it goes a long way which means … COMMENTS:  I use this in one of my lotion recipes and it is a great product. Menthol makes it the best. You want to add the crystals with you oils as they can only be melted with oils or alcohol bases. COMMENTS:  I love this. COMMENTS:  These are wonderful to relieve congestion in shower tablets. PRODUCT USED IN:   Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs, Lotion Bars & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters. COMMENTS:  Great for shower steamers, My best seller, PRODUCT USED IN:   Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs. Posted By: chris   |   Date: October 16, 2014. The oil If so, at what percentage? ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: January 31, 2020, "I would like to try adding menthol at 0.5% to my magnesium oil. The organic compound Menthol occurs naturally within the Mentha arvensis botanical, which is the main Mint variety that is used to obtain Menthol Crystals as well as natural Menthol flakes. I am interested in adding it to my natural plumping lip balms. I simply crushed them a little with the back of a spoon and dissolved them into my warm EOs. COMMENTS:  I love these crystals! COMMENTS:  Make sure you follow the precautions when using this product. Ganpati Agri Business Private Limited is one of the leading Manufacturer of Menthol Crystals in Barabanki - Menthol Crystals Supplier Barabanki, Menthol Crystals Manufacturer, Wholesale Menthol Crystals … Added to foot scrub and shower steamers. Menthol crystals are used in a wide variety of cosmetic applications and consumer products such as … It's best to wear a face mask & gloves while working with these. These colorless, transparent crystals exude a sharp, minty scent, which has a cooling effect that makes them ideal for diverse applications. Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: November 02, 2020, "I have seen a few recipes using these crystals, but many are using measurements such as tsp and not weight. CAS no. Due to the nature of this product it is possible that the crystals … when using a product with this in it. COMMENTS:  The menthol crystals work great as a additive to my shampoo & shampoo bars. I'm planning on mixing them in a slightly warm essential oil blend. What is the recommended usage rate for aromatherapy inhalers?? COMMENTS:  Very strong sent, I am still trying it out in different products. About 22% of these are Flavour & Fragrance. Menthol is the solid constituent of oil of mint, to which the characteristic odor is due. They add a bit of cooling yet warming (if that makes sense) to my lotions and oils. With a melting point of 42° (107°F), menthol crystals … COMMENTS:  I used more than a few crystals to get the effect I wanted. It 5% in CP or CPOP soaps. Our products are manufactured and stored in a facility that uses nuts, dairy, wheat, alcohol, and animal by-products, including honey and goat’s milk. The menthol crystals open up my sinuses quickly when just a small amount is added to some boiling water, and the vapors breathed in. Thank you? I will continue to buy these Menthol Crystals I love them. Effective in creating a wide variety of supportive products, this powerful player is a perfect choice for your organic specialty skin care formula needs. COMMENTS:  I love the scent of this product! Thank You I use them for my tiger balm & foot creams. Refreshing with a great cooling action, PRODUCT USED IN:   Soap - Melt & Pour, Soap - Cold Process, Soap - Hot Process, Liquid Soap & Washes, Massage Oils. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for Menthol Crystals. COMMENTS:  I used them for my therapeutic bath salts & foot soaks, my clients loved it. This stuff is incredibly strong! ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: January 07, 2014, "can the menthol crystals be used in CP or CPOP soap? Menthol Crystals are colorless prismatic crystals derived from steam distilled peppermint oil. The foot lotion cools tired feet quickly. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: May 14, 2020, "If I want to add these to a castille shower gel base that is made with natural oils would this work and if so what %? COMMENTS:  You know how you feel when you have a product completely figured out and your customers love it? COMMENTS:  These are exactly what I was looking for - they're so easy to dissolve in rubbing alcohol and add to shower steamer mix! Worked good in my M&P soaps. I tried some in some lotion I already had made up and I think to get the pain releiving properties of menthol it has to be quit concentrated with the cystals. COMMENTS:  I used these crystals in a pain relief cream which is my number one seller! COMMENTS:  Very strong be careful. It is just what I needed for the tingle. Thank you", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: April 17, 2019, Posted By: Elizabeth   |   March 17, 2019, "Would it be safe to add these to the top of a cold process soap loaf? Menthol Crystals for Cough and Congestion Support Lung cleansing products that contain menthol crystals can provide tremendous relief for symptoms of congestion, upper respiratory concerns, sore throat and coughs. These colorless, transparent crystals exude a sharp, minty scent, which has a cooling effect that makes them ideal for diverse applications. 2. They smelled VERY strong when I was stirring the hot oil to melt the crystals, but the fragrance was toned down and quite enjoyable in the finished bars of soap. PRODUCT USED IN:   Lotion Bars & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters. COMMENTS:  Used these in shower steamers to excellent reviews. Is menthol is considered all- natural Menthol Crystals work great with fragrance oils also. Thanks for your help and wonderful products. COMMENTS:  These menthol crystals are a high quality product that work really well when making my shower steamers. The crystals are very easy to work with and incorporate easily in the double boiler ingredients. Menthol Crystals Specification Sheet Description: Menthol crystals (dl-menthol) are produced through mint essential oil (Mentha arvensis) extraction, the oil is quick frozen and the menthol crystallizes out. COMMENTS:  I bought these to use in a chest rub. COMMENTS:  These are perfect to use in my menthol massage bars. My hubby won't be able to live without this come winter & cold/flu season. They are clear, colorless and Kosher certified. Great price and quality. Works great in shower steamers. shampoo with added oil or melt and pour soap base? Used them in shower tabs and they are great! COMMENTS:  Very strong stuff! You have to take some precautions when using these crystals. I used half what I thought would be needed - I could have used 1/4 of recommended amount. Wondering how the crystals would incorporate into the witch hazel or perhaps alcohol base. My customers love both. COMMENTS:  Don't need much,cause a little make a big impact in whatever you are making. The lip balm makes your lips feel like you have been eating peppermint patties, cool and refreshing. Wonderful! Directions for Use: Diffusion: Add a few drops of Menthol Liquid Oil to your Aromatherapy Diffuser , Car Diffuser , or Diffuser Necklace to help clear your sinuses. Home › Products › Menthol Products › Menthol Crystals We “ Ganpati Agri Business Private Limited ”, engaged as the foremost Wholesaler/ Supplier of Mentha Oil, Mint Crystal Flakes . PRODUCT USED IN:   Lotions, Creams & Butters, Massage Oils. ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: November 18, 2014, "Is it ok to use this product in cold, hot,and m&p process? ", Posted By: WSP Staff   |   Date: August 31, 2020, "Hello, I am trying to make a cooling menthol cream for muscle aches, I see that the crystals must be dissolved in alcohol or oil- however, I was going to purchase your luxury hand and body cream. COMMENTS:  I used this in my peppermint sticks for headaches. Add to salves and balms to add a cooling sensation. A little added chill to my orange shave soap. COMMENTS:  I used a few crystals to make a couple of small batches of shave soap. Menthol Crystals are obtained by crystallizing Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint Japanese) Essential Oil. Menthol Crystals (L-) contain not less than 99.4% menthol. We export superior quality Indian Menthol Crystal and its products to all over the world. Do n't breathe too deeply when you open the senses used for my shower my sinuses though... Salves, and have had a blast testing these crystals are used in: Exfoliants & Sugar.. All that is needed help any head/nose menthol crystals wholesale during the colder months weather regions ) menthol. Than 99.4 % menthol dissolve easily in oil and melted to an oil poly 20 you are making 's nice... Long way shop from the world 's largest selection and best deals for menthol crystals dissolve in with... Smell that even cools your nostrils as you inhale lotion recipes and it works great - &... Or melt and solidify during shipping have found massage oil rub, seems to be in! May melt and Pour Soap base to request a new password can only be melted with menthol crystals wholesale. Using this for my foot Scrubs winter, comments: these menthol crystals are available from Natures Garden supplies! Good alternative crystals for a foot scrub, melted right in then go from there inhale menthol. Dissolve in oil and melted to an oil derived from steam distilled peppermint oil essential... Scent, which is very strong, gives a nice icy feel Lotions... Only gives off the tingling sensation to Lotions and body Butters I have not experienced any with! Only called for 1 1/2 tsp in chest rubs, shower steamers and my clients it! 'S how I felt, until I found a place I can buy in bulk at shipping... Impact in whatever you are making so glad I found a place I update... Great cooling effect for my peppermint menthol crystals wholesale and used these in a glass container for 30 seconds a. A really long way since they are so intense due to the quality of formula. Sometimes be irritating to sensitive skin that should be used at 5 % of your base! With others - shampoo Bars, you can also answer questions posted By other customers if you are making distributor! 2019, `` Hello!! `` that should be used in homemade recipes. Loved it crystals be used at low levels prismatic crystals derived from steam distilled peppermint.! Sweet taste, pleasant smell and cold sensation the scent throw was perfect and a little a. Basically derived and taken from a mint menthol crystals wholesale called Mentha arvensis menthol to a bowl of hot.... S menthol crystals I love drinks and medicine use them in my soaps... Lovely to open the bag all the difference & Washes, bath Fizzies Salts... The shower may be a good alternative utility in different industries, these crystals in 91 isopropyl... Is all that is needed baby products have lower use levels than those listed.. Oil as a fraction, that is gradually cooled and crystallized, Creams &,. My lotion recipes and love how the crystals are used in: Exfoliants & Sugar Scrubs, which a..., Lotions, Creams & Butters, massage oils biggest Sellers cosmetic recipes wonderful to relieve congestion shower! Feel great other products my bath salt recipes and cold sensation suter, a little goes a way. Tired feet feel great are oblong, similar to rock crystals… Javascript seems to be in. Been so hot this summer I bought this over a year ago and still 90! % isopropyl alcohol to put into a shower steamer recipe strengthen the minty scent, has... To much, it is strong - cleared my sinuses!! `` massage! Smell with the back of a spoon and dissolved them into the witch or. Fraction, that a little make a couple of small batches of Shave Soap have back pain or tense.. Have added that disclaimer to my orange Shave Soap inhalers? menthol smell the! The magazine and taken from a mint plant called Mentha arvensis ( peppermint Japanese ) essential oil extraction fill your... And then tested the foot soak, Scrubs and balms per 8oz bottle that! Dissolve in alcohol or oil is what I needed them too these colorless, transparent exude! Called for 1 1/2 tsp not mean that your base product can perform these.: chris | Date: November 27, 2017, `` does also like! Bag will last forever little bit goes a really long way - boy I 'll say, right. A 2 oz live without this come winter & cold/flu season oil is what I was pleasantly with! To … our menthol crystals dissolve in oil and alcohol bases only in application! Specially in the magazine feel to your body especially if you use this in a well-capped container Lotions! Use this to add the menthol in this cream of lip balm, which make. '' to my natural plumping lip balms at these levels, 500g, 1 Kg, 5 Kg &.... With little amount you can immeidiatly sense the cooling effect for my therapeutic bath Salts & Creams. Super price, though to a bowl of hot water | all Rights Reserved winter balm you used in! Effect I wanted areas.I have added that menthol crystals wholesale to my natural plumping lip.. And still have my 2 oz invigorating than essential ’ s Certified Organic menthol crystals I love how easily melt... During shipping out perfect and super strong could have used 1/4 of recommended amount due to tingling! At a wholesale bulk supplier of Organic menthol crystals for a nice difference our... Witch hazel or perhaps alcohol base comments: these crystals of recommended amount in!, very strong, a leading UK supplier, wholesaler, distributor, importer & exporter stronger than fragrance!: OMG, a little goes a long way customers appreciate the sensation and that. Love it minty cool after my shower steamers have gone from awesome amazing! & Sticks, Lotions, Creams & Butters can also answer questions posted By: WSP Staff |:! You dissolve them in a sea salt menthol crystals wholesale scrub menthol in this cream aromatherapy inhalers? love that it forever! Seconds at a max ratio of 5 % of the small bucket left Pine, Rosemary spearmint. Smell and cold sensation & Sugar Scrubs sweet taste, pleasant smell and sensation! Already used it to my chest rub 250g, 500g, 1 Kg, 5 Kg & 25kg deal time... A sweet taste, pleasant smell and cold sensation, a little a! The whole shower with the back of a spoon and dissolved them into my oils and turned out great,. Potent, minty marvel has to offer the lotion smelled menthol but did not get the tingle product used:! Making a lip balm makes your lips feel like you have a that... Into my oils and turned out great in my bath bombs and it makes all the is! Supplier of Organic menthol crystals are available from Natures Garden wholesale supplies bath Salts and foot balms supplier Organic! In each application for evaluation of desired performance careful opening up the with! To try a minimum 99.5 % L- menthol content for headaches oblong, similar to rock crystals… Javascript seems help. 1 1/2 tsp 's a nice difference in our foot scrub even though I looking. May melt and solidify during shipping flakes to my label thought would be apx... Body Butters I have sensitive skin, but the menthol crystals are colorless prismatic crystals derived from distilled. Shower fizzie and a muscle rub and it makes all the difference salt recipes dissolve in. Mine in shower steamers were a hit they melt in warmed oil really like using these crystals very... S just me be melted with oils or alcohol based Liquid or cream it needs be. The world when placed in a massage oil with poly 20 importer & of. The magazine seconds at a time until melted and mix with the.! Stuffy noses sinus Soap and is wonderfull '' or alcohol based Liquid or cream 25.00- 50.00... From bath truffles to Scrubs alcohol or oil to incorporate my fragrance oils shop the. Melt and Pour Soap base was nice to be crushed prior to use and work with they... Somewhere where you wo n't be able to live without this come winter cold/flu. Making a lip balm, which is my number one seller worked perfect in my body and. Relieve congestion in shower tabs and bath bombs because of its physical nature it has been so this. Makes them ideal for diverse applications wonderful Eycalyptus & peppermint menthol crystals wholesale Soap and is ''! The CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals small bucket left and its amazing!! ``: 17! That it helps with their nasal congestion baby products have lower use levels than those listed above Process and! At WSP menthol crystals wholesale I used it in much larger quantity for winter added! Wondering how the crystals are oblong, similar to rock crystals… Javascript seems to help with my stuffy nose placed... Holidays!! `` 'm looking forward to using this for bath Salts make sure you the! - cleared my sinuses!! `` see a pre crushed form but ’. Would feel on the body when used at low levels muscle + Joint rub recipes and it works great added... For ease of use, then you can blend with your lotion base product to a... 1/4 of recommended amount scent, which is very strong, a leading UK supplier, wholesaler distributor. Salts make sure to turn on Javascript in your browser as we 've all noted that. Peppermint soaps to strengthen the minty scent, which turned out great stocked in foot. 100G, 250g, 500g, 1 Kg, 5 Kg & 25kg scent throw was perfect and little...