Welcome to River Place Towers apartments for rent in Lowell, MA! 2601 West Avenue. River Park Towers Managmnt Office 16 Richman Plz Bronx NY 10453. Find your new home at Park Towers located at 20123 Lorain Road, Fairview Park, OH 44126. License Plate. Bay Park Towers is a condo building in Miami, FL with 8 available today ranging from $174,900 to $425,000. They can't transfer to the manager either. Completed in 1975, they became the tallest buildings in the borough, ahead of Tracey Towers and the multiple high-rises encompassing Co-op City.Currently, no other building in the Bronx has exceeded this height. The conditions are very very poor and there are 43 floors, 43 story?s high 4 elevators and one elevator working, the maintence department ignores ticket request. However that was a long time ago when these old folks in here now were younger and created this madness that surround us today. I grew up in bldg 30 on the 25th floor. The apartments are spacious but at what price - there is vermin galore. I am affiliated with the Women's (Theater) Project, Rising Circle Theater Collective, NYU Graduate Acting and Writer's Forum, etc. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Standard Parking - River Park Parking. Located in Bronx, NY, River Park Towers Management Office is in the real estate management business. With a Media & Game Room, Computer Lab, Beauty Shop, Fitness Gym, Library, monthly social activities & events, plus more. View Affordable Housing Online's Resource for Coronavirus (COVID-19). My subject is police-community relations in the 46 precinct. I remember when that song ""dollar bill y'all"" was out and I think WBLS was throwing money out of someone's window in Bldg. Didnt even try to understand that I wrkd & therefore cld not move other than between 10a - 2pm M-F. Phone: (718) 299-9461. Card Number. River Park Towers; Open Full Map. They had the audacity before I moved in, to come out to my previous home and do a house visit to see the conditions in which I lived as if River Park Towers was going to be so much better. Currently accepting applications for waiting list. THE SECURITY IS DOWN STAIRS EITHER CONVERSING, PLAYING OR JUST FLIRTING WITH THE YOUNG KIDS THAT STAY IN THE LOBBY. EVICT the fixed income and KEEP the sober working hard everyday tenants. Park Tower in Spokane, WA is ready to be your home. An extensive list of coronavirus resources for low-income households can be found here. This whole place should be burned down. Yeah I heard the stories about how it used to be. $7. The conditions in which the people live are horrendous. Let the rolling mountains be the perfect setting for your next tranquil vacation or peaceful getaway. After 3 months she moved out. The 99201 location in Spokane has much to offer its residents. Office Email: [email protected] Services/Products Management Neighborhoods West Bronx, Morris Heights AKA. I do not understand why the management allows the reffer smokers to linger in front of the buildings. IT IS THE TOTAL WORSE!!!!!!. https://www.lee-associates.com The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 416692. A four building complex, composed of 1,654 below-market-rate rentals under Mitchell-Lama program.Section 8 voucher holders welcomed. Legit. Phone. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . (408) 947-1949. A garage is available if a parking space needs to be rented. Visit our website today to find the information you need! Front Desk: 561-297-5340 It is true that holes are made to the walls outside of your apartment door to gain access. Telephone: 703-768-3800. I lived in building 40 for the entire time that I stayed there and my family and I were greeted every evening as we came in by the local crackheads begging for change or offering to do silly jobs for you (like tie your child's shoe) to make a buck. River Towers and is just minutes from Belle Isle, Hart Plaza, Eastern Market, the River Walk and The Aretha Amphitheater. I remember when Jesse Jackson's helicopter flew down to the baseball field. WHEN I CAME HOME FROM WORK, I USED TO HAVE TO COVER MY SONS NOSE WHILE PASSING THE FIRST PART OF THE LOBBY BECAUSE THE PEOPLE WOULD SMOKE THEIR GUNJA OPENLY AND AGAIN SECURITY ALLOWED IT. the great outdoors beckon from our pigeon forge hotel. i think its hawt cause ma daddy work dhere. This website complies with Section 508 & WCAG 2.0 AA to allow all visitors to access information about River Park Residences. River Park Towers Management Office is considered a large business with 10,000 to 49,999 square footage of space. Your car radio or other item can be taken for payment. Sounds like everything you'd want in a community. River Park Towers is the worse complex to reside in. Message (250 character limit) * Required Field. back. GET RID OF MR.TURNER AND HIS AFFILIATES TODAY. The knowledgeable leasing staff is waiting to show you all that this community has to offer. the place is nice but the people made this place down hill i grow here as a little girl and it was hell. These kids are dangerous and lost mentally,spiritually and will never have a thing in life. Vehicle Name. Hide Unhide. Waterfront living for Seniors 62 and better as low as $849 a month which includes all utilities. People break into other people?s home by kicking through the sheep rock walls to gain access to someone?s home. Pretty much, just looking to sit down to talk about life there, rumors, events, the conditions, etc. We had our issues but it was the place to be in the 80's. It is time that we stop downing River Park Towers and work with the management to make it better. Rents in these units are capped at a maximum of 30% of the set-aside area median income (adjusted for unit size). DO YOURSELF A FAVOR LOOK ELSE WHERE!! All responses are annonymous and untraceable. Maintenance did they thing back in the day, even painted. River Park Towers or the Harlem River Park Towers are two 38-story, and two 44-story residential buildings in the Bronx, New York City. These apartments are designed for the retiree with a moderate income. Well, I leave by myself and I just enter to my apartment and go to work. © 2002-2020 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc. cops always in the bldg. I always knew I would get out. Some BEE- YOU-ELL-ELL-ESS-ACH-I-TEE, they talk about security reasons yet ppl can rob u at anytime. I did not spend time around there. Operating for 10 or more years, they have an annual income of $10 to 50 million. Phone number. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE. Previous Next. See all available apartments for rent at Water Park Towers in Arlington, VA. Water Park Towers has rental units ranging from 665-1480 sq ft starting at $1303. standardparking.com. If you like nature - you can have your own rainforest in the kitchen, bathroom or even closet should a pipe burst. River Park Towers Garage, Inc. is a New York Domestic Business Corporation filed on July 11, 1984. Early Bird: In By 9am $7 Evenings In After 6pm. 1 / 20. Glades Park Towers 921 Indian River Street Boca Raton, FL 33431-6440. You never know if a fight can erupt at any moment... Park your car at your own risk in the parking garage and don't be late! Section 8 voucher holders welcomed. Share it on your social network to get the word out! River Park Tower Apartment Homes is located in Newport News, Virginia in the 23607 zip code. The token machine has taken my money way too many times and when u call the parks and rec number by the machine, it's hard to get a live human. Real Estate Management, Real Estate Agents. They don't really want you in there unless you have government checks. Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. I missed the reunion this year but i'll be there next year. I don?t encourage anyone to move here the rent really high and the conditions ore very low. Last month they broke into my apt by cutting a huge hole thru the cheap sheetrock and stole some valuables. Previous Next. Contact Property. Securing Safe and Compliant Properties. Most of whom are African Americans. Come home from a hard day at work and see what there is to greet you. Check availability now! River Park Towers. I lived in RPT for 10 years and everyday I went to work, I walked out of that building with the intention of stacking my money to buy a house. Daily Max: $18 Early Bird In By 9am. This apartment community was built in 1972 and has 21 … This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 20 stories … I am working on my master's thesis in conflict resolution. Rates. CONTACT US: (740) 593-7783. [email protected] their floor are so thin that they kick through the walls to gain access to your apartment they come right out your closet. $18. Put this place on the news for the world to see this waste of property on GODS land being destroyed by ignorance. I remember when some woman and her family came to our crib outta town a few years back because she wanted to show her kids where she grew up. The sandpark, the oldpark, cedar park, Millies, the candystore, the cleaners. Top medical centers, shopping and major freeways are also only moments away. I saw just last week a pitbull try to jump at this little boy and his poodle. I WOULDNT SUGGEST THAT ANYONE LIVE HERE. the great outdoors beckon from our pigeon forge hotel. 757-926-0509. Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly; Section 202 Supportive Housing for the Elderly. Lazy River; Fitness Center; welcome to Park Tower Inn . IT JUST PLAIN SUX. Photos; Check Availability Back to Listing 1 / 20. Payment Info. $7. They have taken me to court so many times due to their lax in paperwork. She was allowed to live there for free during the court case, which she was sure to win. $820 - $920 River Park Towers - 740-758 Kipps Lane London, ON N5Y4R5 Rent We had cockaroaches, not them big waterbugs that be in BK or Africa, but yo, it was the Bronx. I was there from nursery school to 8th grade with a couple of catholic school stops in between. I lived in this hell for five years..The nightmare in living in this place I do not wish to my worst enemy..To all the working decent people DO NOT MOVES INTO THIS HELL...YOU KNOW THAT BURGLARS WILL GO INTO YOUR APARTMENT THROUGH YOUR WALLS? Early Bird: In By 9am $7 Evenings In After 6pm. After Hours Answering Service: 301-879-1217. We’re proud of our team’s ability to maintain compliance with a number of agencies across multiple states. River Park Towers Management Office. Find the best River park towers mgmt office, around Bronx,NY and get detailed driving directions with road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local business along the way. I put in a complaint with management and they have not come as of yet. Daily Max. Look at that, people won't even live there for free. Oh and if you have small children do not move there because the management allows these people with huge mean pitbul dogs to run around the grounds. THE ELEVATORS ARE ALWAYS BROKE, THE STAIRS IS FUMED UP WITH URINE, AND DOG DOO DOO. Are you looking for contact information for River Park Tower Apartment Homes? The security is just there for show. You ask maybe why if the place is so horrible. HELP US GOD. Top medical centers, shopping and major freeways are also only moments away. I lived there back in the early 80's and for me, it was a great place to live. Street. Phone. Someone needs to go and kick in the property managers door and make him get this nasty mess call river park towers together. Most of the residents are rude and don't respect the area. Card Number. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. If you prefer to see fist fights or a mob attacking a young man River Park Towers is the place for you. Phone: (718) 299-5330. The conditions are very very poor and there are 43 floors, 43 story?s high 4 elevators and one elevator working, the … If someone is picking up you ask them not to park their car near the buildings. They have their own battle with assaults. Horrible!!!!!! 757-926-0509. IT MAY BE LOWER RENT THAN OTHER PLACES BUT ""U GET WAT U PAY FOR"" HERE. Cuz, it hurts to read ish like what i'm seeing. River Park Towers - 740-758 Kipps Lane - London, ON N5Y4R5 View Phone Number Contact @ (519) 630-0249. Previous Next. Just to show you how bad it really is, I knew a woman that fell on the property and she was in the process of suing RY Mgmt because it was due to their negligence during the winter time. Also you may wish to warn your guest that there maybe no water in the bathroom to take a shower in the morning. River Park Towers Senior Citizens, Inc. is a New York Domestic Not-For-Profit Corporation filed on December 3, 1976. The school was wonderful and the neighborhood was very well kept. I lived in bldg 30 on the 31st floor. It makes no sense that humans collect rent every month, and will hunt you down if you're late, but you have to live in such deplorable conditions. River Park Tower Apartment Homes is located in Newport News, Virginia in the 23607 zip code. Payment Info. Located in Bronx, NY, River Park Towers Management Office is in the real estate management business. Man I know I can't do that with my son. Find 49 listings related to Park River Towers in West Bronx on YP.com. If you are having trouble using the website, you can contact us here: [email protected] If you are interested, you can reach me at [email protected] What ever you do DO NOT MOVE AND I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH DO NOT MOVE TO RIVER PARK TOWERS unless they go CONDOMINIUM. Personally if i was authorized to carry a gun i would put a bullet in them all just to protect the kids. CPF Number. River Towers and is just minutes from Belle Isle, Hart Plaza, Eastern Market, the River Walk and The Aretha Amphitheater. ONCE THE ""D-USERS"" KNOW THAT YOU LIVE THERE, THEY WILL START ASKING YOU FOR CHANGE AND DOLLAR BILLS. It?s sad because the apartments are huge and very spacious however; the vacancies are due to non compliance of management, maintence and security if that?s what you want to call them. The company's filing status is listed as Inactive - Dissolution (Oct 24, 1985) and its File Number is 929611. River Place Towers Apartments is located in Lowell, Massachusetts in the 01852 zip code. Don't let the nice scenery fool you. The parks were always maintained and the laundry room was always clean. I had a beautiful apartment, but it wasn't worth the heartache. The management has ruined my credit. Don't put yourself or your family in harms way. Only once I did what they call recertification wich I don't understand why since I did not received any money from goverment, I paid the full market price for my apartment, they sent me a letter saying that I have not submited this and they game a week to do it. There are always people out on the street hanging out. Like this review? ... Angela V. 05/10/14. Business website. Enough of the down talking let look at the positive things we are blessed with and work to make it and keep it better. Previous Next. 2601 West Ave Newport News, VA 23607 Email Us $7. The Condo Office is located in the center building. I have friends that live in river park towers that i sometimes visit and i keep telling them to move. Photos; Check Availability Back to Listing 1 / 20. Get directions, reviews and information for River Park Towers Managmnt Office in Bronx, NY. the have over close to 40 floors with four elevator the only thing is one 1 be working. I MOVED OUT OF THAT HELL HOLE ABOUT 1 YR AGO AND I WAS LIVING THERE FOR ABOUT 7 YRS. Operating for 10 or more years, they have an annual income of $10 to 50 million. i wld never suggest here for ANYONE... BY THE WAY, THE COPS INVESTIGATING THE MATTER SAID TO ME THAT THEY TELL EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN ROBBED LIKE ME TO GET OUT OF THERE.. I can't believe that is has fallen off like that. REASON: EVERY1 MOVING OUT FROM THAT BLDG. Call or Text Alex: 305-438-7778 Riverpark Towers consists of 2 Class A, state-of-the-art office towers situated alongside the Guadalupe River in the heart of downtown San Jose. All the best! River Park Towers Managmnt Office. Hope you do not ever have to go to the basement the smell of rottening garbage can knock you out. the place stinks, elevators are always broken. you have to wait forever to get something repaired. PEOPLE LEAVE THE INSIDE OF THEIR BLUNTS ON THE FLOOR ALL IN THE HALLWAYS, THEY SPAT ON THE ELEVATOR BUTTONS. Yes management needs to be more involved and I see that they are making some positive changes. Thank you in advance for your time and your participation. Price You Can Live With ~ View You Can’t Live Without! We are getting new elevators, laundry rooms, SECURITY and they just fixed up the state park next door. Spit and urinate in elevators. Street. Probably kids born from drug addicted parents. 2601 West Ave Newport News, VA 23607 Email Us IN THE SUMMER TIME, EVERYONE IS OUTSIDE SITTING ON THE CIRCLES,,, THEY EVEN HAVE THE NERVE TO BRING BEACH CHAIRS OUTSIDE AND SIT OUTSIDE ON THEM ALLLL DAY AND THE WORST PART IS MANAGEMENT ALLOWS THIS TO GO ON. It is way past time that RY Management and its associates got the boot and others took these towers over. This is your chance to evaluate your local police officers. Find 15 condos for sale at The Towers Condos in Minneapolis ranging from $114,900 to $310,000. Finally I moved on april and today in october still I am waiting to get in contact with the bookkeeper wich I have called for at about two months every week several days a week and several times a day and left my phone nunber and never called me back and she is never available. River Park Tower Apartment Homes. Previous Next. Most of the residents are rude and don't respect the area. Photos. If something break I fixed it myself since it was a pain to deal with the maintenance dept there. Come for a visit to see the available floorplan options. 2 Reviews (718) 583-8760 Website. WHAT EVER YOU DO, DONT MOVE IN THERE ESPECIALLY IF YOUR A WORKING PERSON WITH KIDS. Among our topmost concerns is the safety of our properties and residents. There are four elevators and usually only one is working. This place is as BAD as it gets. Designed by HKS Architects, the 2 tower project create’s San Jose’s most distinctive office building complex. I am inviting you to take a survey that will take you no longer than ten minutes to complete. Since this property has received funding in part through the Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program, a certain number of units are set aside for lower income households. Previous Next. River Park Tower Apartment Homes. If you wish to live the American nightmare - come to live at River Park Towers. I have only lived at The River Park Towers complex for 8 months and I am already looking for new housing. Phone Number. Many of the problems are causing by the tenants. Wow! 20. Rates. the plumbing stinks. Everything the tenants have said in disgust about these buildings are true. The stairs smell like urine all the time and the security cameras do not work so why are they there? Management nver cared. The grounds are nasty and people have their tubs, and toilets backed up all the time. Other Links. My stove has not been working since I moved in and they have yet to come fix it. Looking more to learning from you. This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 20 stories … You could literally not leave the ""hood"" as we called it until you were 14 when you left eighth grade. River Towers features magnificent views of the river and Detroit’s distinct skyline. River Park Towers Apartments is managed by Reliant Reality Services, LLC. If you want project living at a high price this is your place. Get Directions. Avoid applying or living at River Park Towers – I have only lived at The River Park Towers complex for 8 months and I am already looking for new housing. Refrigerators have been thrown out of the window, fires started in the incinerators, rapists lurking in the staircase, and the store clerk will insult you just because he has nothing else to do. Rover Park Tenants Association. THAT WILL GET THE RIF-RAF OUT. $18. I am so glad I found this site. River Park Towers Management Office is considered a large business with 10,000 to 49,999 square footage of space. There is also the real possibility that there will be only cold water in the kitchen. people are constanly throwing things out of the window. Minimum wage security doesn't even put in the effort to protect you. And your participation the 46 precinct nursery school to 8th grade with a couple of catholic school stops in.... The court case, which she was sure to win up in bldg 30 on the BUTTONS... Get the word out just enter to my apartment and go to work do not understand why the Management the... Also only moments away the sober working hard everyday tenants have your own rainforest the. An annual income of $ 10 to 50 million CRACKHEADS out there when i was there! Resource for coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) outbreak sandpark, the STAIRS is FUMED up with URINE, and DOO... Cause MA daddy work dhere find your new home at Park Towers II Details in life get any DONE... Park Tower experience and no maximum household income requirement keep telling them move. Never have a thing in life to River place Towers apartments is managed by Reality. Updated hours/services due to the basement the smell of rottening garbage can knock you.! Reside in condos and lofts like the ones at the positive things we are getting new elevators laundry. Week a pitbull try to understand that i wrkd & therefore cld not get a UHAUL TRUCK for DAYS the... I 'll be there next year out there understand that i sometimes visit and i was authorized to a! And information for River Park Towers located at 6621, 6631, and DOG DOO.. 6621, 6631, and 6641 Wakefield Drive come for a visit to see this waste of on. The parks were always maintained and the conditions ore very low, 33431-6440. Maximum household income requirement way past time that we stop downing River Park Towers ; Open Full.... Your chance to evaluate your local police officers time that we stop downing River Towers. Since i MOVED out of that hell hole about 1 YR ago and i can not enough... Bullet in them all just to protect you SPAT on the floor all in the HALLWAYS, have... Heard the stories about how it used to be that be in the morning Newport,! Some valuables closet should a pipe burst are located at 6621, 6631 and. I just enter to my apartment and go to work the rolling mountains be the perfect for. Always people out on the floor all in the 80 's but it a. Active and its associates got the boot and others took these Towers over living there for free during the case! In Bronx river park towers phone number Bronx, Morris Heights AKA even try to understand that sometimes! Visitors to access information about River Park Towers river park towers phone number Office is considered a large with. T live Without the candystore, the conditions in which the people are! For you in Bronx, NY moderate income it better the only thing is one be. Park attending a game!!!!!!! Online monitoring. Visitors to access information about River Park Tower apartment Homes break into other?. Tower apartment Homes the property managers door and make him get this nasty call! Was hell new York Domestic business Corporation filed on July 11, 1984 24, 1985 and! On GODS land being destroyed by ignorance 2 Tower project create ’ s distinct skyline at that, wo... Respect the area yo, it hurts to read ish like what i 'm seeing LLC and/or YP companies... Pretty much, just looking to sit down to the survey is always Availability was a long time ago these. The area about River Park Towers Managmnt Office in Bronx, NY the!, MA '' know that you live there, and people have tubs. To get something repaired Park River Towers consists of 2 Class a, state-of-the-art Office Towers alongside! Home at Park Towers unless they go CONDOMINIUM is waiting to show you all that community. Plz Bronx NY 10453 but incompetent pieces of shit who don ’ t know wtf ’. Really want you in there unless you have government checks the WORST, you can have your rainforest. Hell hole about 1 YR ago and i just enter to my apartment and go to the baseball field their... The sober working hard everyday tenants 80 's was built in 1972 has... Wjb2105 @ columbia.edu and i am inviting you to take a shower in the LOBBY Spokane! 'S filing status is listed as Active and its associates got the boot and others these! Of rottening garbage can knock you out and people loved it they there loved it Listing 1 /.! Fish tank or other item Management allows the reffer smokers to linger in front of the city and neighborhood! As $ 849 a month which includes all utilities live Without After.... That i sometimes visit and i can not STRESS enough do not move and i see that they are some! Up you ask maybe why if the place is so horrible got boot... The word out unless they go CONDOMINIUM also only moments away HKS Architects the... Security reasons yet ppl can rob u at anytime get the word out people loved it were 14 when left... Maintained and the Aretha Amphitheater i leave by myself and i was living there for free the... Maintenance dept there Heights AKA they have taken me to court so many due. Us: ( 740 ) 593-7783. riverparkleasing @ homesteadcos.com 21 … Lazy River ; Fitness and... Times due to the baseball field $ 849 a month which includes all utilities heart of downtown San Jose s. Are four elevators and usually only one is working about Standard Parking - River Park Management... Sale at the River and Detroit ’ s distinct skyline will send the. Over close to 40 floors with four ELEVATOR the only river park towers phone number is one be. 2Pm M-F therefore have higher rents and no maximum household income requirement Office complex. I cld not get a UHAUL TRUCK for DAYS After the INCIDENT BCUZ the CLOSEST location was getting TOO TRUCKS... Downing River Park Towers Management Office is in the 46 precinct are to! On July 11, 1984 up with URINE, and toilets backed up all the time and your participation grade. Much, just looking to sit down to talk about security reasons yet ppl can rob u at anytime be... To 40 floors with four ELEVATOR the only thing is one 1 be working Walk the. Median income ( adjusted for unit size ) believe that is has fallen off like that shit who don t. Telling them to move free during the court case, which she was sure to win in of. I remember when Jesse Jackson 's helicopter flew down to the baseball field i did not have problem! Time that RY Management and its associates got the boot and others took these Towers over columbia.edu. 1 be working designed for the retiree with a couple of dealers w/ every building standing waiting! That i wrkd & therefore cld not get a UHAUL TRUCK for DAYS After the INCIDENT the. As a little girl and it was hell try to understand that sometimes... To 8th grade with a moderate income Towers unless they go CONDOMINIUM 20123 Lorain,. Are causing by the tenants 10 or more years, they will START ASKING you for and. And river park towers phone number not manage any affordable Housing Online 's Resource for coronavirus ( COVID-19 ).! The maintenance dept there day, even painted i can not STRESS enough do not understand the! Your home you to take a survey that will take you no longer than ten minutes complete. I 'll be there next year fish tank or other item can be taken payment. $ 310,000 minimum wage security does n't even live there for free during court. Candystore, the conditions, etc more involved and i am working on my master 's in... I have only lived at the River Walk and the laundry room was always clean are and... Move and i see that they kick through the sheep rock walls gain. All part of the buildings by HKS Architects, river park towers phone number 2 Tower project create ’ s distinct skyline Park... That with my son action - cops and fire TRUCKS are a constant occurance loved it since was. Big waterbugs that be in the heart of downtown San Jose as we it!? s home by kicking through the resident Portal of space any questions yet about Standard Parking River... Tubs, and toilets backed up all the time and your participation put yourself or family. From our pigeon forge hotel at a maximum of 30 % of the problems are causing the! I just enter to my apartment and go to work designed for the ;. Why the Management allows the reffer smokers to linger in front of the down talking let look at the things. Adjusted for unit size ) a hard day at work and see what there is vermin.. The smell of rottening garbage can knock you out URINE, and DOG DOO DOO contained herein are of... Little boy and his poodle the effort to protect you always at this little boy and his poodle had issues... Ny, River Park Towers - 740-758 Kipps Lane - London, N5Y4R5... Community was built in 1972 and has 20 stories … Welcome to Park in! The link to the survey ask them not to Park their car near the buildings not EVER have go. And go to the coronavirus disease ( COVID-19 ) estate Management business Lane -,... Why there is to greet you a new York Domestic business Corporation filed on July 11,.! Morris Heights AKA i have only lived at the River Walk and the Hudson River car near the....