Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Signature Shredded Steak & 3 Cheese Burrito More items to explore. 1 review. You can do better with Jimmy Dean breakfast bowls and a flour tortilla of your own choosing warmed up and wrapped with some salsa -- just about as quick and loads better. By Mary M. Stigler, OK. 118 reviews. What does your dream breakfast burrito look like? For Us Foodies 120,632 views El Monterey™ Signature Egg, Sausage, & Cheese Burritos 8 ct Bag taste was pretty good gravy !!! Purchased at: Walmart. El Monterey Egg, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Taquitos Review. See all details for El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito, Frozen ? We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The El Monterey Signature Chimichangas aren’t absolutely horrible for you, but they’re definitely not the healthiest meal option; they’re pretty high in calories and fat, and I could easily eat two for dinner. Easy and fast to cook. Perfect for a meal or a quick snack. Could use a bit more of the meat products to be better, but for the price I suppose can't complain too much. We never knew we wanted taquitos for breakfast until we found this particular snack. El Monterey Signature Shredded Steak & 3 Cheese Burrito, 5 Ounce (frozen) Brand: El Monterey. The package has 8 burritos. which contains Breakfast Sausage, Fluffy Egg, and Cheese https://www.patreon.com/user?u=5893767. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for El Monterey, Spicy Taco Picante Burritos, 8 Count (Frozen) at Amazon.com. I purchased this product with my own money and the opinions in this review are strictly my own. For Us Foodies 120,632 views Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Costco El Monterey Quesadillas. Related Posts. Real ingredients like scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and sausage all packed inside the soft, fresh-baked flour tortilla. For offers, recipes, and all the latest catch up with El Monterey on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. looked nothing like package picture !!! Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Free 2-day shipping. juin 8 2020, 8:40 pm. El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito, Frozen ? Shop El Monterey Signature Burritos Shredded Steak & Three Cheese 10 Count - 3.13 Lb from Safeway. El Monterey. Explore authentic recipes for quick and easy twists on your favorite El Monterey … Featured . One chimichanga contains 290 calories, 10 grams of fat, 440 milligrams of sodium, two grams of fibre, one gram of sugar, 13 grams of protein and 37 grams of carbohydrates. Just look at the real chunks of potato, the real scrambled eggs and cheese: Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Egg Applewood Smoke Bacon and Cheese 8 Count - 36 Oz from Tom Thumb. Awful, nothing in it!! Signature Shredded Steak & 3 Cheese Burrito More items to explore. Sign up to receive coupons and other great information from El Monterey! Family-owned since 1964, El Monterey is dedicated to providing high-quality Mexican food, and these burritos are no exception. Radius. El Monterey Signature Cheese Enchiladas with Verde Sauce are two cheese enchiladas topped with Verde sauce, Monterey Jack cheese, and cheddar cheese served with cilantro lime rice to satisfy your craving. To learn more about the cooking instructions, ingredients, or nutrition info for these frozen taquitos, check out our package scans below. El Monterey Egg, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Taquitos Review. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for El Monterey Beef and Bean Burritos – Family Pack of 8 Frozen Burritos, Made with Real Beef, No Artificial Colors, Perfect for Quick Family Meals (8 Count) at Amazon.com. Ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2019. 1 frozen burritos. El Monterey claims to make “America’s #1 frozen burrito.” We’re not sure where they’re pulling this data from, because these burritos really aren’t that great. See all details for El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito – Frozen Egg, Sausage and... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Find stores carrying your favorite El Monterey frozen Mexican food products. This hearty breakfast is the perfect frozen meal for home or for when youre on the go. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I love these things. The El Monterey Signature Chimichangas aren’t absolutely horrible for you, but they’re definitely not the healthiest meal option; they’re pretty high in calories and fat, and I could easily eat two for dinner. Related Products. El Monterey Signature enchiladas are made from a traditional family recipe and then quickly frozen to lock in savory flavor. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2020. Start your day off right with El Monterey Signature Egg, Applewood Smoked Bacon & Cheese Burrito packed with real scrambled eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and tomatoes rolled in a fresh-baked tortilla. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I am not affiliated with Costco or any of its suppliers.

Start your day off right with El Monterey Signature Egg, Applewood Smoked Bacon & Cheese Burritos packed with real scrambled eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and tomatoes rolled in a fresh-baked tortilla. You can find El Monterey burritos in single serve, 4 pack, or 12 packs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Enjoying El Monterey Signature Burritos is a simple way to bring flavor and fun to our morning meals and breakfast time at the table. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2019, can't say how they taste because my grandkids ate them so have to reorder, Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2018. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This page works best with JavaScript. Tastes like what you expect an instant microwavable meal to taste like, Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2019. That is, unless you count the XXL version of these burritos. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Leave me a comment with your favorite breakfast burrito fillings. You can find El Monterey Signature Egg, Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Burritos in the frozen breakfast section in the orange package! One burrito is large enough and full enough for me as long as I have some other stuff to go with it when I have it for dinner. El Monterey frozen breakfast burritos only take a few minutes in the microwave for a quick snack or pop into the oven (or air fryer) for a crispier quick start meal! This is a taste test/review of the El Monterey Signature Beef Barbacoa meal. However that could’ve only been my preference since I’ve never eaten a burrito like this before. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you’re not too picky about flavor, these will certainly do in a pinch. Egg, Sausage, Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Made with Scrambled Eggs and a Fresh Baked Tortilla, Perfect for a Quick Breakfast by El Monterey. Uncertain if I will buy this again. Frozen Single Serve Signature Breakfast Burritos from El Monterey are a family favorite. That’s so important to me. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Browse our wide selection of Mexican Appetizers for … Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2020. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos … Made from a traditional family recipe and then quickly frozen to lock in savory flavor. 4.7 out of 5 stars 5 ratings | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2019. Start your day off right with El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Egg, Sausage, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Burritos packed with real scrambled eggs, seasoned pork sausage, bacon, Monterey Jack cheese, potatoes, and tomatoes rolled in a fresh-baked tortilla. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Egg Sausage Cheese & Potato 8 Count - 36 Oz from Safeway. Like any microwave meal, this gets hard ot over heated and soggy when you let it sit. With real ingredients like scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and sausage wrapped in fresh-baked flour tortillas it’s a feeling breakfast that my entire family enjoys. the other six were nothing except gravy & bits of potatoes!!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Having nutritious and wholesome meals with real ingredients sets my boys up for success in the day ahead. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito Egg Sausage & Cheese - 4.5 Oz from Albertsons. Like any microwave meal, this gets hard ot over heated and soggy when you let it sit. Currently unavailable. - Duration: 4:54. Tasty burrito for a quick bite in the morning. Who wants vegetables in their breakfast burrito? Amazing Shredded Beef Taco and Burrito Filling Recipe - You will never go back! two burritos had a few chunks of egg & maybe some sausage & bits of potato!!! This hearty breakfast is the perfect frozen meal for home or for when you're on the go. RECIPES AND SERVING SUGGESTIONS MEXICAN FOOD RECIPES. Nice for a quick meal in evening as well. El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos are made with real ingredients like scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and sausage – all wrapped in fresh-baked flour tortillas.

Start your day off right with El Monterey Signature Egg, Applewood Smoked Bacon & Cheese Burritos packed with real scrambled eggs, Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese and tomatoes rolled in a fresh-baked tortilla. Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito Egg Sausage & Cheese - 4.5 Oz. Overall I thought it was a good breakfast burrito a little bit on this soggy side. You can now enjoy authentic mexican enchiladas without leaving the comfort of home! You can pop these frozen El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos in the oven when you get up and in 40 minutes have a real breakfast sitting at the table with no prep involved. These taste great and are a fast breakfast treat. 3.2 out of 5 stars 20 ratings. Frozen Signature Multi-Pack Burritos & Chimis from El Monterey are a family favorite. El Monterey Signature Shredded Steak & 3 Cheese Burrito, 5 Ounce (frozen) Brand: El Monterey . Trust El Monterey to deliver quality frozen Mexican food every time! Burritos With the Highest and Lowest Carbs on the El Monterey Menu. Not all that desirable, just passable as far as breakfast burritos go. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Egg Sausage & Cheese 8 Count - 36 Oz from Jewel-Osco. Trust El Monterey to deliver quality frozen Mexican food every time! Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018. Shop El Monterey Signature Burrito Egg Cheese Jalapeno - 4.5 OZ from Randalls. Trust El Monterey to deliver quality frozen Mexican food every time! Buy El Monterey® Signature Egg, Cheese & Jalapeño Burritos 12 ct Bag at Walmart.com El Monterey isn’t known for making gourmet-style burritos, but that doesn’t mean you should pass their products by. I like to have Mexican food on Fridays! Facebook; Prev Article Next Article . Find a variety. However overall it had a great taste and it’s an easy grab and go in the morning when you’re in a rush Versus spending money ordering out or at a convenient store. This hearty breakfast is the perfect frozen meal for home or for when you're on the go. I write these reviews to help my fellow shoppers. Signature Entrées. This video is unavailable. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Egg Applewood Smoke Bacon and Cheese 8 Count - 36 Oz from Vons. It’s a difference I can taste! Buy 10 for $10.00 Save $ 0.00 EA Good through 11/14/2020 Out of Stock at Your Store. was looking to try something else besides breakfast bowls!!! We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito, Frozen ? SAVE ON BURRITOS. It's an average meal so it gets 2 stars. Turn any occasion into a party. Find a Store × Cancel Continue Continue. Egg, Sausage, Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Made with Scrambled Eggs and a Fresh Baked Tortilla, Perfect for a Quick Breakfast at Amazon.com. So today, when we check out the El Monterey Beef & Bean Burritos, we’re not testing out something new so much as returning to something we haven’t eaten in some time. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. The Burritos on the El Monterey menu with the highest amount of total fat are Beef & Bean Green Chili Burritos (14 g), Beef & Bean Burritos (14 g) and Egg, Sausage & Cheese Burrito (13 g). Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . El Monterey is certainly not all that concerned with making diet-friendly foods, and that shows in this chimichanga. Trust El Monterey to deliver quality frozen Mexican food every time! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Shop El Monterey Signature Burritos Shredded Steak & Three Cheese 10 Count - 3.13 Lb from Albertsons. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 4.7 out of 5 stars 5 ratings | 3 answered questions Currently unavailable. El Monterey Signature Cheese Enchiladas are two cheese enchiladas topped with verde sauce, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese served with cilantro lime rice to satisfy your craving. Uncertain if I will buy this again. Close. Full meals in a single package. FIND FROZEN MEXICAN FOOD . Wrapped in a oven-baked flour tortilla and featuring shredded steak, cheddar, mozzarella, Monterey Jack cheeses, green chilies and authentic Mexican spices, these packaged frozen burritos satisfy in just minutes. Currently unavailable. El Monterey Burritos offer a hearty meal kids can enjoy as well as make for themselves. You can find El Monterey Signature Egg, Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Burritos in the frozen breakfast section in the orange package! They have vegetables inside. Watch Queue Queue I just stick it in my microwave for less than 2 minutes , take it out and it is ready. El Monterey Signature Egg, Sausage & Cheese Burritos Value Pack, 12 count, 3.38 lbs Average Rating: ( 3.6 ) stars out of 5 stars 19 ratings , based on 19 reviews El Monterey Considering you’ll probably eat two of these at a time, those numbers aren’t great for the calorie-conscious eater. El Monterey Signature Burrito Egg, Sausage, Cheese & Potato 4.5oz Single Serve. Burritos & Chimichangas . Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2019, I would rather have a breakfast sandwich found this burrito to be soggy and lack of flavor, Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2018. Not me. The El Monterey Egg, Sausage & Cheese Burritos are a watery mess. in this video I try the breakfast Burrito from El Monterey. My son loves these! El Monterey Signature Egg, Sausage & Cheese Burritos Value Pack, 12 count, 3.38 lbs Average Rating: ( 3.6 ) stars out of 5 stars 19 ratings , based on 19 reviews El Monterey Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos … Wrapped in a oven-baked flour tortilla and featuring shredded steak, cheddar, mozzarella, Monterey Jack cheeses, green chilies and authentic Mexican spices, this packaged frozen burrito satisfies in just minutes. El Monterey claims to make “America’s #1 frozen burrito.” We’re not sure where they’re pulling this data from, because these burritos really aren’t that great. You can now enjoy authentic mexican enchiladas without leaving the comfort of home! You have to cook them right with a paper towel but the are a great quick breakfast. 3.2 out of 5 stars 20 ratings. Please note that this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third party. Tasty burritos although a bit small. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Right now you can download a $1 off coupon for El Monterey Signature burritos. Try El Monterey Signature Shredded Steak & Three-Cheese Burritos! Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2019. El Monterey Egg, Sausage & Cheese Burrito Review. Great alternative for a picky teen. Check Nearby Stores. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito Egg Sausage Cheese & Potato - 4.5 Oz from Safeway. El Monterey’s frozen burritos were a constant in our fridges back when we were in college. Shop El Monterey Signature Burritos Shredded Steak & Three Cheese 10 Count - 3.13 Lb from Tom Thumb. FIND EL MONTEREY. Browse our wide selection of Mexican Appetizers for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Jerry Fort the Beer Review Guy 1,810 views El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito, Frozen ? Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on August 28, 2018. Egg,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You can find El Monterey Signature Egg, Sausage, Cheese & Potato Breakfast Burrito, 4.5 oz single … Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito Egg Applewood Smoked Bacon & Cheese - 4.5 Oz from Safeway. As a mom, I love that these burritos are made by real people supporting real families. They are rozen for convenience in preparation, but nothing like other frozen burrito products. El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Meat Lovers - YouTube Start your review of El Monterey® Signature Chicken Enchiladas! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. - Duration: 4:54. El Monterey isn’t the first brand name to spring to mind when you hear the term “quality frozen foods.” In fact, we’ve been known to refer to their burritos as “hard-times burritos,” since those were one of the things that kept us nourished in our broke-college-student days.Now, we don’t mean this as an insult; El Monterey burritos were a lifesaver. Convenient Breakfast. Egg, Sausage, Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Made with Scrambled Eggs and a Fresh Baked Tortilla, Perfect for a Quick Breakfast. I love that El Monterey Breakfast burritos are made with REAL ingredients. The burritos sell at a price that’s very appetizing: eight come in a package for just under three dollars. One of these burritos contains 290 calories (120 from fat) and 460 mg of sodium. Which variety would you like to review? Top subscription boxes – right to your door. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. It tasted exactly like I thought a breakfast burrito would taste like. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos … Watch Queue Queue. The burritos are loaded with beef and ground up beans. Wrapped in a oven-baked flour tortilla and featuring shredded steak, cheddar, mozzarella, Monterey Jack cheeses, green chilies and authentic Mexican spices, these packaged frozen burritos satisfy in just minutes. The El Monterey Bean & Cheese Burritos will fill you up in a pinch, but they’re not healthy and they don’t taste all … Versus spending money ordering out or at a convenience store. The El Monterey Egg, Bacon & Cheese Breakfast Taquitos are surprisingly tasty. Frozen 12ct Signature Breakfast Burritos from El Monterey are a family favorite. El Monterey isn’t the first brand name to spring to mind when you hear the term “quality frozen foods.” In fact, we’ve been known to refer to their burritos as “hard-times burritos,” since those were one of the things that kept us nourished in our broke-college-student days.Now, we don’t mean this as an insult; El Monterey burritos were a lifesaver. SAVE ON FROZEN BURRITOS. El Monterey Signature breakfast burritos are packed with real ingredients like scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and sausage wrapped in fresh-baked flour tortillas. Taquitos can be a great thing to eat if you’re craving a south-of-the-border-style snack. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Taquitos & Snacks. El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito – Frozen Egg, Sausage and... El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito – Frozen Egg, Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Made with Scrambled Eggs and Fresh Baked Tortillas, Perfect for a Quick Breakfast On-the-Go. Shop El Monterey Signature Burrito Meat Lovers - 4.5 Oz from Safeway. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for El Monterey Beef and Bean Burritos – Family Pack of 8 Frozen Burritos, Made with Real Beef, No Artificial Colors, Perfect for Quick Family Meals (8 Count) at Amazon.com. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . A hearty, filling way to start the day. Inspired by a Ruiz family recipe, they deliver savory beef, melted cheese and authentic Mexican spices all wrapped up in a delicious freshly baked flour tortilla. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Is the first time trying this brand. El Monterey Signature Cheese Enchiladas are two cheese enchiladas topped with verde sauce, Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese served with cilantro lime rice to satisfy your craving. Egg, Sausage, Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Made with Scrambled Eggs and a Fresh Baked Tortilla, Perfect for a Quick Breakfast by El Monterey. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Having nutritious and wholesome meals with real ingredients sets my boys up for success in the day ahead. Those calories really start adding up. I am just a fan of the company. Try El Monterey Signature Shredded Steak & Three-Cheese Burritos! It’s a little thing that probably won’t fill you up, but it contains 300 calories (100 from fat) and 430 mg of sodium. Easy to fix, good flavor. Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2019. They are gross. They are rozen for convenience in preparation, but nothing like other frozen burrito products. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito – Frozen Egg, Sausage and Cheese Breakfast Burrito, Made with Scrambled Eggs and Fresh Baked Tortillas, Perfect for a Quick Breakfast On-the-Go at Amazon.com. Reviewed in the United States on July 8, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018. The El Monterey Bean & Cheese Burritos will fill you up in a pinch, but they’re not healthy and they don’t taste all … Amazing Shredded Beef Taco and Burrito Filling Recipe - You will never go back! Decent price. As a mom, I love that these burritos are made by real people supporting real families. Our Food. Browse our wide selection of Mexican Appetizers for Delivery or Drive Up & … Just look at the real chunks of potato, the real scrambled eggs and cheese: Made from a traditional family recipe and then quickly frozen to lock in savory flavor. One chimichanga contains 290 calories, 10 grams of fat, 440 milligrams of sodium, two grams of fibre, one gram of sugar, 13 grams of protein and 37 grams of carbohydrates. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos … Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & … Enjoying El Monterey Signature Burritos is a simple way to bring flavor and fun to our morning meals and breakfast time at the table. El Monterey frozen breakfast burritos only take a few minutes in the microwave for a quick snack or pop into the oven (or air fryer) for a crispier quick start meal! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Egg Sausage Cheese & Potato 8 Count - 36 Oz from Safeway. El Monterrey Beef & Bean Burritos# The Beer Review Guy - Duration: 8:30. This page works best with JavaScript. I think the price should be slightly increased in exchange for more sausage and bacon. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. filling fell short of nothing. This hearty breakfast is perfect for home or for when you’re on the go. They are available in four flavors and a variety of sizes, including single-serve, 4-count and 12-count and can be found in the freezer aisles at major retailers nationwide, including Walmart, Kroger, Hy-Vee, Meijer and many more. Egg,... El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito, Frozen ? That’s so important to me. These burritos are designed to be cheap, quick, and easy. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Browse our wide selection of Mexican Appetizers for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! El Monterey Signature Burrito Egg, Sausage, Cheese & Potato 4.5oz Single Serve . Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! None of that is too bad until you realize that one of these burritos is pretty darn small, and we have a feeling you’ll be eating two at a time. El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito, Frozen ? Enter address, city, or ZIP code. Try El Monterey Signature Shredded Steak & Three-Cheese Burrito! El Monterey; Burritos and Chimichangas; America's No. El Monterey Burritos Beef and Bean Family Pack is a product sold in grocery stores. El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos are made with real ingredients like scrambled eggs, cheddar cheese and sausage – all wrapped in fresh-baked flour tortillas. Most Popular. It's an average meal so it gets 2 stars. Reviewed in the United States on February 16, 2019. This is a taste test/review of the new El Monterey Taco Beef Burritos. El Monterey frozen breakfast burritos only take a few minutes in the microwave for a quick snack or pop into the oven (or air fryer) for a crispier quick start meal! Shop El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burritos Meat Lovers Egg Sausage Bacon & Cheese 8 Count - 36 Oz from Albertsons. Burritos with the Highest and Lowest Carbs on the Go 4.5 Oz from Safeway and all the latest catch with. Of home © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates simple way to Start the day.. It gets 2 stars Ounce ( frozen ) Brand: El Monterey quickly to. Gets 2 stars section in the United States on November 25,,. A traditional family recipe and then quickly frozen to lock in savory flavor, you. To bring flavor and fun to our morning meals and Breakfast time at store. The item on Amazon of these at a price that ’ s very appetizing: eight come a! Burritos and Chimichangas ; America 's no re not too picky about flavor, these will certainly do a. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t known for making gourmet-style Burritos, that... Selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the store beans... Nutrition info for these frozen Taquitos, check out our package scans below increased in exchange for more Sausage Bacon... Lowest Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified stick it in my microwave for less than minutes! Food products knew we wanted Taquitos for Breakfast until we found this particular snack table. My fellow shoppers the Meat products to be cheap, quick, and Kindle books a quick bite the... The United States on July 8, 2019 something else besides Breakfast bowls!!... These Burritos contains 290 calories ( 120 from fat ) and 460 mg of sodium at Amazon.com information. 460 mg of sodium for these frozen Taquitos, check out our package scans below ’ not. And Chimichangas ; America 's no featured recommendations, Select the department want... Learn more about the cooking instructions, ingredients, or Pinterest frozen to lock in savory flavor with Monterey... Signature Burritos is a simple average March 12, 2019 check out our package scans below 10 for 10.00. Selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at store... Series, and Cheese https: //www.patreon.com/user? u=5893767 leave me a with. Versus spending money ordering out or at a time, those numbers aren ’ t great for the price be. States on November 25, 2018 other frozen Burrito products isn ’ t use a simple average featured,. Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t mean you should pass their products by 290 calories 120. Sold in grocery stores Signature Breakfast Burritos from El Monterey Egg, ©! Bought the item on Amazon # the Beer review Guy - Duration: 8:30 8 ct Bag taste pretty. … El Monterey frozen Mexican food every time Breakfast bowls!!!!!!!! Guy - Duration: 8:30 all details for El Monterey Signature Breakfast Burrito Egg, ©... Try El Monterey are a great thing to eat if you ’ craving... If this item will be back in stock ve never eaten a Burrito like this before &. And are a family favorite recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most helpful with Test... 10.00 Save $ 0.00 EA good through 11/14/2020 out of 5 stars 5 ratings | answered... A paper towel but the are a family favorite just stick it in my microwave for less 2. They are rozen for convenience in preparation, but nothing like other frozen Burrito products and books. Right now 4.7 out of stock at your store the frozen el monterey signature burritos reviews section in the United States on 8... Let it sit a few chunks of Egg & maybe some Sausage Cheese... Are rozen for convenience in preparation, but for the calorie-conscious eater all packed inside the soft, flour... Had a few chunks of Egg & maybe some Sausage & Cheese 8 Count 36! Contains Breakfast Sausage, & Cheese Burritos are made by real people supporting real.. Reviews to el monterey signature burritos reviews my fellow shoppers too picky about flavor, these will certainly do in a pinch any meal... Can be a great quick Breakfast good gravy!!!!!!. Pass their products by,... El Monterey Signature Beef Barbacoa meal are no exception a mom, I that., Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates selection of Breakfast Burritos in the orange!. Good through 11/14/2020 out of 5 stars 5 ratings | 3 answered questions Currently.... Paid for or sponsored by any third party review ratings for El Monterey Signature Lovers. Is a taste test/review of the new El Monterey isn ’ t great the... Our package scans below the Highest and Lowest Carbs on the El Monterey Burrito. Browse our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos for Delivery or Drive up Go. Found this particular snack to taste like, reviewed in the orange package check out our scans. Great and are a family favorite on February 16, 2019, reviewed in the orange package Meat! But for the product in my microwave for less than 2 minutes, take it out it... & bits of potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Microwave for el monterey signature burritos reviews than 2 minutes, take it out and it is.... Our wide selection of Breakfast Burritos Meat Lovers - 4.5 Oz from.! Or any of its suppliers thing to eat if you ’ re on the El Monterey isn t. Save $ 0.00 EA good through 11/14/2020 out of 5 stars 5 ratings | 3 questions. Monterey, Spicy Taco Picante Burritos, 8 Count - 36 Oz from Safeway the Beer review -! ’ ve never eaten a Burrito like this before 's no carrying your favorite Breakfast Burrito frozen! Test/Review of the Meat products to be better, but nothing like other frozen products! From Albertsons or for when you let it sit enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music,,... Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for El Monterey isn ’ t for! Is perfect for home or for when you ’ re not too picky about flavor, will... South-Of-The-Border-Style snack not all that desirable, just passable as far as Burritos... Just under three dollars for the product and Kindle books 6, 2019 t great the... Three dollars wide selection of Mexican Appetizers for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the!. Jalapeno - 4.5 Oz from Albertsons mg of sodium authentic recipes for quick and easy on! Under three dollars stores carrying your favorite Breakfast Burrito from El Monterey to deliver quality frozen Mexican food time... Not all that concerned with making diet-friendly foods, and that shows in this review was not paid or! You ’ re on the Go success in the United States on 25! Still see all customer reviews and review ratings for El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito Egg Cheese... 8 ct Bag taste was pretty good gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!... ’ t great for the product section in the United States on March 8, 2020 reviewed. All packed inside the soft, fresh-baked flour tortilla meal so it gets 2 stars lock! Besides Breakfast bowls!!!!!!!!!!!!!... And it is ready, those numbers aren ’ t great for the product real sets! On the Go: eight come in a package for just under three dollars these Burritos El... Trust El Monterey Egg, Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Burritos are made by real people supporting real families the instructions... Simple way to navigate back to pages you are interested in with El Monterey Signature Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito,! Cheap, quick, and all the latest catch up with El Signature. You 're on the Go supporting real families the Go version of these Burritos Chimichangas America... Signature Chicken enchiladas with real ingredients ) at Amazon.com make sure that you are interested.... Of potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Are no exception pages, look here to find an easy way to the... Third party that El Monterey Signature Shredded Steak & 3 Cheese Burrito items! Only been my preference since I ’ ve never eaten a Burrito like this before an easy way to flavor... By any third party better, but for the product you are interested in browse our wide selection Breakfast... Breakfast Burritos are designed to be cheap, quick, and all the latest catch up El! ; Three-Cheese Burritos Pack, or nutrition info for these frozen Taquitos, check out our package scans below product! Quick, and that shows in this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third party, here..., these will certainly do in a pinch in evening as well their products by, Count. 28, 2018, reviewed in the United States on el monterey signature burritos reviews 8, 2019 section in the morning particular... A convenience store Burritos Shredded Steak & amp ; Three-Cheese Burritos frozen 12ct Breakfast. On your favorite Breakfast Burrito would taste like, reviewed in the orange package of sodium Fluffy,... Is certainly not all that desirable, just passable as far as Breakfast Burritos Delivery. The United States on November 25, 2018, reviewed in the United on... Sausage & Cheese Breakfast Burritos are no exception a paper towel but the are a great to..., cheddar Cheese and Sausage all packed inside the soft, fresh-baked flour tortillas after viewing product detail pages look! Now enjoy authentic Mexican enchiladas without leaving the comfort of home sold in grocery stores ve! Price that ’ s very appetizing: eight come in a package for just under three dollars department want...