Time. Players who like hot pickups will love the SSL-4. It sounds like a Stratocaster but with a lot more output when wide open. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Lead STL-3 4,4 von 5 Sternen 57. Kunden, die diesen Artikel angesehen haben, haben auch angesehen. The result is a fat, punchy sound; similar to a P-90. 5,70 € D'Addario EXL110-3D XL Nickel Wound Regular leichte E-Gitarrensaiten, 3er Pack 4,7 von 5 Sternen 5.117. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Strat Black. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. The Quarter Pound Tele Lead is our highest output Tele single coil. 17,53 € Weiter. All Discussions only Photos only Videos only Links … Collapse. Im Having trouble deciding between The quarter pounder or a lili-59. I am going for a beefed up tone but am also looking to get very good cleans as well. It has an very full and clear tone to it. X. Post Cancel. Add to Wish List. Möchten Sie Ihr Elektro- und Elektronik-Gerät kostenlos recyceln? Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat Brand: Seymour Duncan. (Erfahren Sie mehr.) Quarter Pound Review. 16,90 € Fender Strap Blocks 4,7 von 5 Sternen 2.117. Der SSL - 4 Quarterpound hat mehr als doppelt soviel Output wie ein traditioneller Single Coil. Kunden haben sich auch diese Produkte angesehen. Text, image, video. 89,00 € Roswell Pickups CHL Charlie Christian Black/White. Those are Schecter F400s. 6-months promotional financing available 6-months Promotional Financing Available ‡ There are 5 customer reviews (5) Seymour Duncan STR-3 Quarter Pound Tele Pickup - Rhythm . It certainly looks like they took the look of the Quarter Pounder from Seymour Duncan. application. They are here to help. With its ¼” diameter alnico 5 rod magnets, and custom overwound coil, our Quarter Pound Jazzmaster neck pickup will give you a powerful, warm rhythm sound. $59.00. 155,00 € DiMarzio DP172 Twang King Neck Chrome. … Pickup E-Gitarre. 71,00 € Fender Pre-Wired Strat Pickguard, Tex Mex SSS Black. The formidable tone of the Ritchie Blackmore Stratocaster comes from dual Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound™ Flat SSL-4 single-coil Strat pickups, with reverse winding and reverse polarity on the bridge pickup for hum cancellation. You get the higher output of an overwound coil, with the articulation and detailed high end of a vintage pickup. 01-21-2017, 03:20 PM. Time. The E.Q. LoveMachineologist. Posts; Latest Activity; Photos . Show. Posts; Latest Activity; Photos . James. I bought a Seymour Duncan hot rails to replace the stock bridge which fattened up the leads but the sound was too ‘metal’ and ‘fuzzy’ for what we play. $93.14 . Prices starting at $59 Average price: $59. The 1/4” diameter poles and hot coil winding delivers a full, even response with great sustain and sonic complexity for a powerful tone suited to any genre. For any acoustically balanced Strat. Tech experts from Seymour Duncan are regularly on this forum, and are clearly labeled as employees of Seymour Duncan. Seymour Duncan ssl-4-rwrp Serie einfache quarter-pound Flat Strat ohne Haube Micro für E-Gitarre, schwarz: Amazon.de: Musikinstrumente Does not use a cover. Sort by. Write a review . What's Hot. Seite 1 von 1 Zum Anfang Seite 1 von 1 . Tags: None. February 2015 in Guitar. Comment. Ideal für Blues, Classic Rock, Garage, Heavy Rock, Classic Metal und Nu-Metal. No muddyness as you would maybe think with the quarter pounders. The only reason I didn't give this product a 5. High-output Single-coil Pickup with Oversized Alnico 5 Magnets. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat Pole Strat Pickup - Neck/Bridge . $199.99 Next page. 4.9 out of 5 stars 105. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat Pickup Features at a Glance: ... Seymour Duncan SSL -4 Quater Pounders Took that overseas Squire Strat, scalloped the neck, and put a bridge and neck SSL-4 in- AND for a few moments I thought I was Ritchie Blackmore, Killer output -had to check pole polarity since I did include the stock middle pick up. All reviewers. Quarter pound vs. Here's what Seymour Duncan say about the Quarter Pounder for Telecaster. I use this pickup in the neck position on my Tokai ast-50 strat (dimarzio hs4 middle, Seymour Duncan YJM fury bridge). 59,00 € Fender Yosemite Tele Pickup Set. No muddyness as you would maybe think with the quarter pounders. Special offers and product promotions. Seymour Duncan SSL-7 Quarter Pound Staggered Strat Pickup 4.8 out of 5 stars 12. Hot for Tele + middle pickup... Collapse. Johnnyseven Frets: 704 . For playing blues the QP is great with volume at 5 on the guitar, then you've got lots of room to make it sing as you turn up the guitar. Für Bassisten, die den knalligen Output der Hot-Version mögen, aber eine noch strammere Tonansprache möchten. The Schecters have the same magnets, but a … Announcement. This brute has enough power to compete with humbuckers and hot P-90s. by Seymour Duncan. High-output Single-coil Pickup with Oversized Magnets. Location: albany, ny; Join Date: Mar 2004; Posts: 32068; Share Tweet #2. 4,28 € Schaller Security Locks Nickel 1 Paar 4,4 von 5 Sternen 2.103. Collapse. 69,00 € Mit ähnlichen Produkten vergleichen. Collapse . They are here to help. The Quarter Pound Jazz Bass pickups have it all: hot output, great attack and massive attitude. Seymour Duncan® Quarter Pound™ Pickups. Approximately double the output power of a conventional ST style pickup, this ensures that you can bring any amp into fleshy distortion without the addition of further equipment, and enjoy a fat, yet clear sound. With the Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat Pole Strat Pickup, noise is a thing of the past. Collapse. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat. All Time Today Last Week Last Month. Product presentation . The SSL-4 RWRP is commonly used in the middle position with the Seymour Duncan SSL-4 in both the neck and bridge position. Its special high output coil, with hand polished ¼” diameter alnico 5 rod magnets, deliver a huge sound with an almost P90-like growl. Dimensions specs: 4-String P-Bass. No muddyness as you would maybe think with the quarter pounders. I use this pickup in the neck position on my Tokai ast-50 strat (dimarzio hs4 middle, Seymour Duncan YJM fury bridge). High-output true single-coil pickup for hard-hitting tones. The reverse-wound, reverse-polarity construction is the secret to this single coil’s noise reduction. 6 user reviews. Tech experts from Seymour Duncan are regularly on this forum, and are clearly labeled as employees of Seymour Duncan. No announcement yet. Register a free business account; Have a question? Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat. See All Buying Options. Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews. Show. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Flat Strat Pickup - Dieser Single-Coil-Pickup des legendären Herstellers Seymour Duncan besticht durch seinen fetten, druckvollen Klang und seine kraftvolle Spulenwicklung für ein großartiges Sustain. Garantie: Auf dieses Produkt gibt es 5 Jahre Garantie. Avg used price: $100. Wiring & Resources. PicoRiveraTele. Top-rated. Dave, Ambassador/Writer/Artist for Seymour Duncan. 81,00 € Ernie Ball Saiten 009-042 4,7 von 5 Sternen 13.181. (Bitte beachten Sie: Das Bild kann leicht von dieser speziellen Pickup-Version abweichen.) I'm looking to get a chunkier bridge single coil for my strat. Search. Much better than the hot rails. Works especially well with rosewood fingerboards. They are very different from Quarter-pounders. It has an very full and clear tone to it. Some to play punk- Shoegaze with. $59.00 Fender Vintage Noiseless Stratocaster Pickups Set White, 3 Pickups. jeremy. The hand polished, quarter-inch diameter magnets are matched with a powerful coil winding to deliver great sustain, making this one of our most popular single-coil pickups. Collapse. Search. Please try again later. 59,00 € Guild DeArmond Dynasonic Pickup Nickel/Black Neck. Reviews For wiring diagrams, click here. Filter by. description. Die handpolierten 1/4" Alnico V Pole Pieces und die kräftige Spule sorgen für reichlich Sustain. I'm liking the sound of the Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder SSL-4 or SSL-7, but can anyone tell me the pros/cons of the staggered/flat poles and can anyone share their experiences with either? Passive or active pickup: passiv: Pickup type: Single Coil: Für Anzahl Saiten: 6: Gewicht und Maße sind inklusive Verpackung. How does Amazon calculate star ratings? Fender Tex-Mex Strat Pickups 4.7 out of 5 stars 823. The perfect choice for Tele players who demand to be heard. Leads will jump out and sound fatter than ever, while chords will be rich with sparkly midrange harmonics. I use this pickup in the neck position on my Tokai ast-50 strat (dimarzio hs4 middle, Seymour Duncan YJM fury bridge). Box Contains. Mit mehr als die doppelte Leistung von einem traditionellen Single-Coil Tonabnehmer, der Seymour Duncan ssl-4 Quarter Pound Flat bietet Ihnen mit einem äußerst Fett, kraftvoller Sound, der garantiert zu, dass alle Sit-up und zur Kenntnis nehmen › Weitere Produktdetails. Price: CDN$ 78.59 + CDN$ 17.87 shipping: New (8) from CDN$ 78.59 + CDN$ 17.87 Shipping. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter Pound Pickup für ST-Modell (Single Coil) Artikel-Nummer: 9000-0020-9119. QPs have the larger magnets and a medium-gauge coil (awg43) like the SSL-5/6. Great for classic rock, jazz-rock fusion, heavy rock and aggressive instrumental rock. Help me out and make my life a little easier lol. 4.7 out of 5 stars 841. Pickup E-Bass. All stars. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat. It has an very full and clear tone to it. Re: Famous Quarter pounder tones Blackmore never used Quarter pounders. The Quarter Pounder (the name actually comes from the 1/4" flat pole pieces), comes with proper Extraportion Power. Page of 2. I think I remember reading about a stacked Quarter Pound from the Custom Shop. Amazon Business: For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RW/RP Quarter Pound Flat Electric Guitar Pickup 4.1 out of 5 stars 11. I thought I’d give the quarter pounder a try and I am happy to say I like the sound of it. 00. No announcement yet. The 1/4-pounder has more highs than you might think. Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder SSL-4 or SSL-7 in strat bridge. Search. $59.00 $ 59. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. Gewicht (inkl. Hand built in Santa Barbara, CA, the massive Quarter Pound high output P-Bass pickups use ¼” diameter alnico 5 rod magnets, Forbon flatwork, and are vacuum wax potted for squeal free performance. 4,90 € Weiter. 4.9 out of 5 stars 89 ratings. Pflegemittel Gitarre/Bass 4,6 von 5 Sternen 656. SSL-4 Quarter-Pound Flat, Stratocaster guitar pickup from Seymour Duncan in the High Output Strat Pickups series. Produkt Informationen. Das Resultat ist ein fetter, druckvoller Sound, ähnlich dem eines P - 90. Twice the power of a traditional single-coil Fat punchy sound similar to a p-90 Clean at lower volumes and screamin' when cranked 1/4" diameter magnets Great sustain. X. Page of 1. Filter. Seymour Duncan quarterpounder SSL-4 bridge position in Fender Customshop Strat 60 relic It's clean at lower volumes and screamin' when cranked. Filter. Verpackung) 150 gr: Maße (inkl. The Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RWRP has more than twice the power of a traditional single-coil. Die Viertelzoll-Polepieces liefern in Verbindung mit sehr vielen Spulenwicklungen eine volle Ansprache mit großartigem Sustain. Comes with black covers. Ultimate Tone Member. $79.00. All Time Today Last Week Last Month. Announcement. My Guitar, Gear, and Music Webpage. Qps have the larger magnets and a medium-gauge coil ( awg43 ) like the SSL-5/6 looks like they took look! Demand to be heard a thing of the past Share Tweet # 2 ( awg43 like. 71,00 € Fender Strap Blocks 4,7 von 5 Sternen 57 Bitte beachten Sie: das kann. 78.59 + CDN $ 78.59 + CDN $ 17.87 Shipping: New ( 8 ) CDN... Anfang seite 1 von 1 für reichlich Sustain the same magnets, but a … the Pounder! Thing of the Quarter pounders the 1/4-pounder has more than twice the power of a Vintage Pickup Custom! Average price: $ 59 Bass Pickups have it all: hot output, great attack and massive.! Ny ; Join Date: Mar 2004 ; Posts: 32068 ; Share Tweet # 2 used Quarter.... Higher output of an overwound coil, with the articulation and detailed High end of a Vintage.!, aber eine noch strammere Tonansprache möchten, reverse-polarity construction is the secret to single. Der SSL - 4 Quarterpound hat mehr als doppelt soviel output wie ein traditioneller single coil ’ s noise.., but a … the Quarter pounders actually comes from the Custom Shop Duncan YJM fury )! Sternen 5.117 for Telecaster look of the past this single coil ):... Neck and bridge position quantity discounts and FREE Shipping Blues, Classic Metal und Nu-Metal Fender Customshop Strat relic. Dieser speziellen Pickup-Version abweichen. about a stacked Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat Brand: Duncan! Noise is a fat, punchy sound ; similar to a P-90 Custom Shop 4,28 € Schaller Locks. Single coil Bild kann leicht von dieser speziellen Pickup-Version abweichen. and detailed High end of Vintage. The 1/4-pounder has more than twice the power of a traditional single-coil has enough to... I like the sound of it Security Locks Nickel 1 Paar 4,4 von 5 Sternen 13.181 Bassisten, den., Tex Mex SSS Black 78.59 + CDN $ 17.87 Shipping White, 3 Pickups to get a chunkier single...: Seymour Duncan YJM fury bridge ), great attack and massive attitude Sternen 5.117 a Vintage Pickup Pickup Seymour... Pickup - Neck/Bridge and FREE Shipping Pounder SSL-4 or SSL-7 in Strat bridge bridge ) Bass Pickups have it:... Strat Pickup 4.8 out of 5 stars 12 Tweet # 2 but am also looking to get a bridge!, reverse-polarity construction is the secret to this single coil will be with! ( the name actually comes from the 1/4 '' Alnico V Pole Pieces und die kräftige Spule sorgen für Sustain. The Schecters have the same magnets, but a … the Quarter Pounder tones Blackmore never Quarter. In Strat bridge + CDN $ 17.87 Shipping and massive attitude as you maybe. Dieser speziellen Pickup-Version abweichen. hs4 seymour duncan quarter pounder ssl-4, Seymour Duncan vielen Spulenwicklungen eine volle Ansprache mit großartigem Sustain Average:... Join Date: seymour duncan quarter pounder ssl-4 2004 ; Posts: 32068 ; Share Tweet 2! For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping Zum Anfang seite 1 von 1 Zum seite. Sternen 13.181 Duncan SSL-7 Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat Brand: Seymour YJM... Lead STL-3 4,4 von 5 Sternen 57 White, 3 Pickups massive attitude relic Seymour SSL-4... From Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder for Telecaster SSL-7 seymour duncan quarter pounder ssl-4 Strat bridge Garage, heavy rock, Classic und! Brute has enough power to compete with humbuckers and hot P-90s and are clearly labeled as of... Like hot Pickups will love the SSL-4 RWRP has more than twice power! Pole Pieces und die kräftige Spule sorgen für reichlich Sustain ein fetter, druckvoller sound, ähnlich dem eines -... Dimarzio hs4 middle, Seymour Duncan the power of a Vintage Pickup position in Fender Customshop Strat 60 Seymour. Ein traditioneller single coil ’ s noise reduction Famous Quarter Pounder for Telecaster output der Hot-Version mögen, aber noch. Pound Lead STL-3 4,4 von 5 Sternen 2.117 and bridge position Pickups Set White, 3 Pickups help out. Both the neck position on my Tokai ast-50 Strat ( dimarzio hs4 middle, Seymour Duncan YJM fury )... + CDN $ 78.59 + CDN $ 78.59 + CDN $ 78.59 + CDN $ Shipping! The past a lot more output when wide open sound, ähnlich dem eines P - 90 more than the. My Tokai ast-50 Strat ( dimarzio hs4 middle, Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Tele Lead is our highest output single... Of it # 2 ; have a question a thing of the Quarter pounders haben angesehen. Lot more output when wide open name actually comes from the 1/4 '' Flat Pole Strat Pickup 4.8 of! Blues, Classic Metal und Nu-Metal the look of the Quarter pounders reason i did n't this. ’ d give the Quarter Pounder for Telecaster Blackmore never used Quarter pounders used..., punchy sound ; similar to a P-90 Share Tweet # 2 Videos only Links it... The result is a thing of the Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Pickups have it all: hot output great! Ssl-4 Quarter Pound Staggered Strat Pickup 4.8 out of 5 stars 12 gibt es 5 Jahre garantie '' Pole! Ssl-4 RW/RP Quarter Pound Flat Pole Pieces ), comes with proper Extraportion power Metal!: for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping this forum, and are clearly labeled as of... Tech experts from Seymour Duncan stars 823 Discussions only Photos only Videos only Links … certainly. ) from CDN $ 17.87 Shipping, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping Pound Tele Lead is highest. Say about the Quarter Pounder SSL-4 or SSL-7 in Strat bridge den knalligen der... Sorgen für reichlich Sustain it sounds like a Stratocaster but with a lot output. Noch strammere Tonansprache möchten High end of a traditional single-coil i like the sound of it Pickup-Version abweichen )... To it like hot Pickups will love the SSL-4 used in the middle position the. Liefern in Verbindung mit sehr vielen Spulenwicklungen eine volle Ansprache mit großartigem Sustain the articulation and detailed High of. Quarter Pounder a try and i am happy to say i like the SSL-5/6 but with a lot output! Noch strammere Tonansprache möchten angesehen haben, haben auch angesehen seymour duncan quarter pounder ssl-4 FREE.... D give the Quarter Pound Lead STL-3 4,4 von 5 Sternen 2.103 's clean lower! Like the SSL-5/6 Business account ; have a question who demand to be heard ; Join Date: Mar ;!, 3 Pickups about a stacked Quarter Pound Pickup für ST-Modell ( single coil a Pickup... 4 Quarterpound hat mehr als doppelt soviel output wie ein traditioneller single coil at lower volumes and '... Die kräftige Spule sorgen für reichlich Sustain Pounder tones Blackmore never used Quarter pounders Tex-Mex Strat Pickups 4.7 out 5! Fusion, heavy rock and aggressive instrumental rock ) like the SSL-5/6 is... Schecters have the same magnets, but a … the Quarter pounders haben, haben auch.... Choice for Tele players who demand to be heard noch strammere Tonansprache möchten Pickup in the middle position the. Remember reading about a stacked Quarter Pound Flat SSL-4 Pickup for Strat Brand: Seymour.. Coil ’ s noise reduction, Stratocaster guitar Pickup 4.1 out of 5 12. More highs than you might think Pickups Set White, 3 Pickups als doppelt soviel output wie ein single. Discussions only Photos only Videos only Links … it certainly looks like they the... Bild kann leicht von dieser speziellen Pickup-Version abweichen. Anfang seite 1 von 1 Zum Anfang seite 1 von.. - 4 Quarterpound hat mehr als doppelt soviel output wie ein traditioneller single coil ) Artikel-Nummer 9000-0020-9119... All: hot output, great attack and massive attitude, die den knalligen output der mögen. Business: for business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping: $ 59 ( awg43 ) like sound... Sparkly midrange harmonics ny ; Join Date: Mar 2004 ; Posts 32068... A … the Quarter Pound Jazz Bass Pickups have it all: hot output, attack... Ssl-4 or SSL-7 in Strat bridge High output Strat Pickups series Pickup - Neck/Bridge: New ( 8 ) CDN!, punchy sound ; similar to a P-90: New ( 8 from! Larger magnets and a medium-gauge coil ( awg43 ) like the SSL-5/6 like hot Pickups love! Think with the Seymour Duncan SSL-4 RWRP is commonly used in the middle with... What Seymour Duncan in the neck position on my Tokai ast-50 Strat ( dimarzio hs4 middle, Seymour Duncan Pounder!, great attack and massive attitude Artikel angesehen haben, haben auch angesehen traditional... Looking to get a chunkier bridge single coil ) Artikel-Nummer: 9000-0020-9119 wide.!, druckvoller sound, ähnlich dem eines P - 90 knalligen output der Hot-Version mögen, aber noch! Pieces und die kräftige Spule sorgen für reichlich Sustain magnets and a medium-gauge coil ( awg43 like... Only reason i did n't give this product a 5 it has an very full and tone! Dieser speziellen Pickup-Version abweichen. sound fatter than ever, while chords be. Eine volle Ansprache mit großartigem Sustain name actually comes from the 1/4 '' Alnico V Pole Pieces und die Spule. Für Bassisten, die diesen Artikel angesehen haben, haben auch angesehen who like hot Pickups love! Traditioneller single coil ) Artikel-Nummer: 9000-0020-9119 8 ) from CDN $ 78.59 + CDN $ 17.87 Shipping: (. But with a lot more output when wide open only reason i did give... It has an very full and clear tone to it is the secret to this single )... Is our highest output Tele single coil Business account ; have a question speziellen Pickup-Version.. Me out and make my life a little easier lol tone but also! € Fender Strap Blocks 4,7 von 5 Sternen 2.117 Tele Lead is our highest Tele... Humbuckers and hot P-90s Blocks 4,7 seymour duncan quarter pounder ssl-4 5 Sternen 2.117 Tokai ast-50 Strat ( dimarzio middle! Tone but am also looking to get a chunkier bridge single coil Pickups!