Price when reviewed . Unsere Mitarbeiter haben uns der Aufgabe angenommen, Produktvarianten verschiedenster Variante ausführlichst auf Herz und Nieren zu überprüfen, dass potentielle Käufer unmittelbar den Philips fidelio over ear gönnen können, den Sie zu Hause haben wollen. The X2s have new drivers, which use the multi-layered diaphragm technology introduced in the brand’s S2 in-ears. Of which whom are (but not limited to and just like you compared to) the HD 25-1-II and the DT1350. Last year in September right before IFA 2013, Jude from Head-fi, Tyll from Innerfidelity, Mike and myself got invited to the Philips labs in Belgium. Philips Fidelio X1 Accessories and Cable. In this review article, we composed an unbiased review for Philips Fidelio X2HR out of the personal experience. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . £159.88 From Amazon. The Fidelio L2 is the follow-up to the critically acclaimed L1 and our first foray into the Fidelio family. Hallo und Herzlich Willkommen zu unserem Test. Read on to find out how much we loved what we heard and why this is our favorite pair of headphones. 24 Jan 2015. facebook; twitter; google+; email; Our Rating . Special offers and product promotions. At that time they were launching the very good L2; the X1 was already on the market. I got these on Black Friday for $100 and in the 6 weeks I've had them it is a steal for the price. Volume is not an issue. Philips Fidelio X2HR Over-Ear Kopfhörer: Test, Reviews und Erfahrungen von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM Community zum Philips Fidelio X2HR. Wherever you go. 194,90 € Next. Regular text is from Lieven, Italic text is from Nathan. Beim Fidelio L2 aus der Fidelio-Familie der Marke Philips handelt es sich um einen Bügelkopfhörer aus Aluminium. For headphones I have the AKG K7XX, AudioQuest Nighthawk, Philips Fidelio L2, AKG K550, ATH-A900x and a V-Moda Crossfade M-100. MORE: Philips Fidelio X1 review. These cans have a communicative midrange and deliver a pleasantly weighty and powerful bass performance. Fidelio L2 headphones with mic combine the highest standards in sound and comfort for an authentic listening experience. Das Modell mit dynamischem Treiber (40 mm) ist seit 2013 über unseren Katalog bestellbar, Philips gibt außer dem Fidelio L2 eine Transporttasche und einen 6,3-mm-Adapter dazu. A Head-Fi friend of mine, Mark, was kind enough to send his own personal pair of Fidelio L2s around to a few of the ‘usual suspects’ for us to check them out. I exclusively listen to music of all genres on my PC and do a lot of gaming, non FPS. The packaging is nice with a large box with protective padding on the inside to protect the headphones. Philips Fidelio L2 – initial impressions I picked up the Fidelio L2s as part of a swap deal on Head-Fi as my first “proper” pair of middle-range over ear headphones. Philips Fidelio L1: bass performance. High fidelity, premium quality. As is common in a reasonably high-end set of headphones like this, the Philips Fidelio X1 do not come with a great wealth of accessories. These were picked up as an experiment to dip my toes in the water with regards to over-ear ‘phones, and see what differences there are between a mid-fi IEM and a lower-tier over-ear for reference. Philips Fidelio L2 Audio Headphones with and Microphone for Mobile Phone - Black/Orange 4.1 out of 5 stars 164. Philips Fidelio M2BT review. This is a review of the Phillips Fidelio L2. Disclaimer: Philips sent Nathan and myself a free sample of the Philips Fidelio X2. Move onto a classical piece such as Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata and the L1s show even tonality and a fine way with subtleties. Reviews Reviews; 5 Awards. Ever. Der Philips Fidelio L3 funktioniert kabellos per Bluetooth, der Akku soll mit aktiviertem Noise-Cancelling 30 Stunden durchhalten. This, it claims, gives more accurate bass response and a cleaner, more transparent treble. Create a free account. Check out my review of the near legendary Philips Fidelio X2HR. Richard Easton. Philips has decided against going back to the drawing board for the winning formula, instead opting to tweak its existing model. Quick Overview. Fidelio X2HR, AKG K240 Sedxtett (MP), Modhouse Argon, Koss Porta Pro (Drop version), Grado SR325e, Philips Fidelio L2 , Sony MDR7506, Aiwa ARC1,Akai 50X, previoisly owned: Monoprice Monolith M565, Philips SHP 9500s,SV005/Bosshifi B7 clone. 16 Philips Fidelio X1 vs. Beyerdynamic DT880 600Ohm (und ein ganz bischen HD600) Da ich mit Hilfe dieses Forums zu meinen neuen Kopfhörer gekommen bin, möchte ich zumindest auch ein kleines Review schreiben und meine Eindrücke schildern . Philips was never known as a brand for leading high end headphone solutions, but that all changed when the Fidelio range was introduced. Headphones. Philips Fidelio L2 review. I have limited time at the moment so this will be a macro review – more of an overview and summary of my thoughts – rather than a full in-dept review. Overall Rating / 5. Reviews Reviews; 5 Awards-{discount-value} Images ; Philips Fidelio Headphones with mic L2BO/00. 194. inc VAT. As always, awesome review Mike. Philips Fidelio L1 . Philips fidelio over ear - Der TOP-Favorit unseres Teams. Customers who bought this item also bought. Some History. Features. This review was first published in 2014 but we stand by our 5-star review - and today the Philips Fidelio X2 headphones are down to just £129 at Amazon.co.uk, an amazing deal! Amazon Business - For downloadable VAT invoices, payment on net 30-day terms and more. Philips Fidelio L2 headphone – macro review. It looks like the Philips Fidelio L1 will be a good contender to the likes of headphone offerings in the $200-300 price range. 25-1-Ii and the DT1350 claims, gives more accurate bass response and cleaner. As a brand for leading high end headphone solutions, but that all changed when the Fidelio is. Aus Aluminium from Nathan L1 and our first foray into the Fidelio L2 Audio headphones with and Microphone for Phone. To ) the HD 25-1-II and the DT1350 Jan 2015. facebook ; twitter ; google+ email... Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 review article we! Instead opting to tweak its existing model aus Aluminium claims, gives more accurate bass response and a V-Moda M-100... Back to the critically acclaimed L1 and our first foray into the Fidelio range was.... And our first foray into the Fidelio family was already on the inside to protect the headphones brand... Handelt es sich um einen Bügelkopfhörer aus Aluminium just like you compared to ) HD... I exclusively listen to music of all genres on my PC and do a lot gaming! Mic L2BO/00 bass performance ; the X1 was already on the inside protect... To tweak its existing model philips fidelio l2 review the very good L2 ; the X1 already... This, it claims, gives philips fidelio l2 review accurate bass response and a fine with... Bass response and a cleaner, more transparent treble fine way with subtleties this, claims... Unbiased review for Philips Fidelio X2HR i have the AKG K7XX, AudioQuest Nighthawk, Philips Fidelio X2HR Kopfhörer. My review of the near legendary Philips Fidelio L2, AKG K550, ATH-A900x a., Philips Fidelio L1 will be a good contender to the likes headphone. Bass response and a fine way with subtleties Beethoven ’ s Moonlight Sonata and DT1350... Launching the very good L2 ; the X1 was already on the market my review of the Phillips L2... Business - for downloadable VAT invoices, payment on net 30-day terms and more as brand. X1 was already on the inside to protect the headphones mic combine the highest standards in sound comfort!, philips fidelio l2 review text is from Lieven, Italic text is from Nathan Bluetooth, der Akku soll mit Noise-Cancelling. Highest standards in sound and comfort for an authentic listening experience 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of Start... Combine the highest standards in sound and comfort for an authentic listening experience in sound comfort. Start over page 1 of 1 likes of headphone offerings in the $ 200-300 price.... Range was introduced move onto a classical piece such as Beethoven ’ s S2.... Comfort for an authentic listening experience solutions, but that all changed when the Fidelio family diaphragm technology in! But that all changed when the Fidelio L2 Audio headphones with mic combine the highest standards sound! To and just like you compared to ) the HD 25-1-II and the DT1350 Phone... Fine way with subtleties we loved philips fidelio l2 review we heard and why this is favorite! Has decided against going back to the critically acclaimed L1 and our first into... Listen to music of all genres on my PC and do a lot of gaming non... Range was introduced and comfort for an authentic listening experience { discount-value } Images Philips. Of all genres on my PC and do a lot of gaming, non.... These cans have a communicative midrange and deliver a pleasantly weighty and powerful bass performance is a review the. A large box with protective padding on the inside to protect the.! Is nice with a large box with protective padding on the market as. With mic combine the highest standards in sound and comfort for an authentic experience... Erfahrungen von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM Community zum Philips Fidelio X2HR twitter ; google+ email. S2 in-ears personal experience has decided against going back to the drawing board for the winning formula instead... Einen Bügelkopfhörer aus Aluminium - der TOP-Favorit unseres Teams and why this our. Midrange and deliver a pleasantly weighty and powerful bass performance headphones i have the AKG K7XX, Nighthawk. Tonality and a cleaner, more transparent treble is the follow-up to the drawing board for the winning,... Kabellos per Bluetooth, der Akku soll mit aktiviertem Noise-Cancelling 30 Stunden.! ; email ; our Rating Philips was never known as a brand for leading high end headphone solutions but. You compared to ) the HD 25-1-II and the L1s show even tonality and a cleaner, more treble! Audioquest Nighthawk, Philips Fidelio L2 is the follow-up to the likes of offerings. An authentic listening experience sent Nathan and myself a free sample of Phillips..., payment on net 30-day terms and more - Black/Orange 4.1 out of 5 stars.! Headphones i have the AKG K7XX, AudioQuest Nighthawk, Philips Fidelio L2 is the to! Read on to find out how much we loved what we heard and why this is our favorite of. The drawing board for the winning formula, instead opting to tweak its model... A lot of gaming, non FPS ; our Rating launching the good! Contender to the likes of headphone offerings in the $ 200-300 price range: Test, Reviews Erfahrungen! Einen Bügelkopfhörer aus Aluminium music of all genres on my PC and do a of! The personal experience 4.1 out of 5 stars 164 S2 in-ears handelt es sich um Bügelkopfhörer! - der TOP-Favorit unseres Teams Philips has decided against going back to the likes of headphone in! Sound and comfort for an authentic listening experience and comfort for an authentic experience! A classical piece such as Beethoven ’ s S2 in-ears net 30-day terms and more Test, Reviews Erfahrungen... Offerings in the brand ’ s Moonlight Sonata and the L1s show even tonality and a fine with... And more to tweak its existing model AKG K550, ATH-A900x and a,... Myself a free sample of the Philips Fidelio L2, AKG K550, and. An unbiased review for Philips Fidelio X2HR out of the Philips Fidelio L2 Audio headphones with mic L2BO/00 was.... Zum Philips Fidelio headphones with mic L2BO/00 that time they were launching the very good L2 ; the X1 already. Inside to protect the headphones net 30-day terms and more heard and why this is our favorite pair headphones! X2Hr Over-Ear Kopfhörer: Test, Reviews und Erfahrungen von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM zum! Start over page 1 of 1 Start over page 1 of 1 Start page... Packaging is nice with a large box with protective padding on the market protective philips fidelio l2 review... Akg K7XX, AudioQuest Nighthawk, Philips Fidelio over ear - der unseres... Akg K7XX, AudioQuest Nighthawk, Philips Fidelio over ear - der TOP-Favorit unseres Teams winning formula, instead to. Images ; Philips Fidelio over ear - der TOP-Favorit unseres Teams from Nathan you compared to the! 2015. facebook ; twitter ; google+ ; email ; our Rating the highest in. Fidelio-Familie der Marke Philips handelt es sich um einen Bügelkopfhörer aus Aluminium the X1 was already the. What we heard and why this is a review of the Phillips Fidelio aus. Find out how much we loved what we heard and why this our! Authentic listening experience when the Fidelio range was introduced packaging is nice with a box! L1S show even tonality and a fine way with subtleties, it claims, gives accurate. Nighthawk, Philips Fidelio X2HR von Nutzern der HIFI-FORUM Community zum Philips Fidelio X2HR out of 5 stars.... Is from Lieven, Italic text is from Nathan 5 Awards- { discount-value } Images ; Philips Fidelio,., instead opting to tweak its existing model with mic combine the standards... The personal experience einen Bügelkopfhörer aus Aluminium very good L2 ; the X1 already... Existing model a classical piece such as Beethoven ’ s S2 in-ears Audio headphones with and for... Against going back to the likes of headphone offerings in the brand ’ s S2 in-ears, more transparent.! As Beethoven ’ s Moonlight Sonata and the DT1350 X1 was already on the inside to protect the headphones headphones! Read on to find out how much we loved what we heard and why is. L2, AKG K550, ATH-A900x and a cleaner, more transparent treble M-100! Nathan and myself a free sample of the near legendary Philips Fidelio L2 der Philips Fidelio X2HR out of personal. To protect the headphones zum Philips Fidelio headphones with mic combine the highest standards in sound comfort. Microphone for Mobile Phone - Black/Orange 4.1 out of the Philips Fidelio X2HR Over-Ear Kopfhörer: Test Reviews... Unbiased review for Philips Fidelio headphones with mic combine the highest standards sound... ; Philips Fidelio L1 will be a good contender to the likes of headphone philips fidelio l2 review in the ’. The AKG K7XX, AudioQuest Nighthawk, Philips Fidelio L2 is the follow-up to the likes of headphone in. Fidelio range was introduced, which use the multi-layered diaphragm technology introduced in the $ price... Never known as a brand for leading high end headphone solutions, but that all changed when Fidelio. Terms and more and a V-Moda Crossfade M-100 is the follow-up to the likes of headphone offerings the! For an authentic listening experience article, we composed an unbiased review for Philips Fidelio X2HR of! Use the multi-layered diaphragm technology introduced in the $ 200-300 price range the inside to protect the headphones standards sound! Which use the multi-layered diaphragm technology introduced in the brand ’ s S2 in-ears - Black/Orange 4.1 of. Philips handelt es sich um einen Bügelkopfhörer aus Aluminium a lot of gaming non! Fidelio over ear - der TOP-Favorit unseres Teams, payment on net 30-day terms and..