GIFT GUIDE . In Stock. Skip to content. £23.00 Add to cart. The winner for 1st place was 100% Alpaca 3 ply marled 1550 ypp, and the second place winner was dyed 100% alpaca 3 ply 1350 YPP. Online Payments Home > Yarn > Yarn By Manufacturer > Cascade Yarns > Pure Alpaca : Price: $ 19.50. We are proud to stock a range of alpaca knitting yarn on cone in pure alpaca yarn and alpaca blends, in 3ply, 4ply, double knitting DK and aran weight, so ideal for both hand and machine knitting. Well, needless to say, I figured out that the animal must have been an alpaca. Alibaba.com offers 868 pure alpaca yarn products. Knuder kan forekomme. From Summer Sky Heather to Christmas Red, you’ll find a shade to suit whatever time of year it is! 4-ply knitting yarn is ideal for finer and softer knits. Site developed and hosted by Broadstreet Consulting. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. Mary Maxim Natural Alpaca Tweed Yarn - 4 Medium Worsted Weight Yarn for Knit & Crochet Projects - 77% Acrylic, 20% Alpaca, 3% Viscose - 4 Ply - … In fact, the fiber mill would like my permission to enter it into the AOBA national in May. Powered by Drupal and Drupal Theme created with Artisteer. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. PATONS JET 12 PLY WOOL & ALPACA YARN 50G BALL PORT #848. Texture. Pure alpaca yarns and yarns that are predominantly alpaca but may include other fibers are in this category. Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn. It contains no lanolin and has a hollow core fiber, which is an advantage over wool yarn. Other options New from $4.80. Puna is pure alpaca softness, a light and warm yarn perfect for most garments, that feels wonderful against the skin! Pure Alpaca Wool Yarn Drops Alpaca, 59 Colors, in 1.8 oz Balls - 183 yds per Ball (0100 Off White) 4.6 out of 5 stars 71. $5.49 Skein. Cascade Pure Alpaca Yarn - This 100 percent baby alpaca yarn comes in lovely shades. 50g/110yds. Now this was great news as this was the first batch we had done. Our yarn is made from 100% Alpaca Fiber. NEW! 99. Check out our pure alpaca yarn worsted selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Call for more information. DETAILS 100% Baby Alpaca … 100% alpaca. updated 10/27/20. Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn. If you’re looking to knit cables or ribbing, consider an alpaca blend to help keep your garment light. -- Note: Some colors may not show up on your computer as they actually are. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. DETAILS . Dette er bevaring af kulturarv samtidig med at det bare er så lækkert. Heirloom Pure Alpaca 8ply. Our yarn is made with fiber from our very own animals. Drops Alpaca is a soft and versatile 4 ply yarn spun from 100% alpaca. Mohair and Silk Yarn Drops Kid-Silk, 0 or Lace, 2 Ply, 0.9 oz 230 Yards per Ball (12 Beige) $6.00. 50 grams (1.76 ounces) Gauge. 5 out of 5 stars (3,359) 3,359 reviews $ 3.93 Bestseller Favorite Add to PUNO 100% Alpaca Charcoal Gray - 7.50 - 97 yds 50g - Gray Worsted Weight Alpaca. Alpaca. Made with 100% British alpaca from the Pure Alpacas herd, this DK weight yarn is soft and durable. Purl Soho’s Alpaca Pure is made from 100% of the softest and coziest alpaca fiber we’ve ever felt. Powered by Drupal and Drupal Theme created with Artisteer. Now this is what the alpaca business is all about. UK Alpaca is a family business run by Chas Brooke and Rachel Hebditch from our farm in Devon. The alpaca fibre is unprocessed, which means it is not chemically treated before it is dyed. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! The Alpaca Shop, our 100% alpaca knitting yarn, natural colours, beautifully soft, fine, alpaca knitting wool, knitting wool, natural fibre, double knit, 4ply, aran, chunky, uk alpaca, purl alpaca, baby alpaca, superfine alpaca . This cozy worsted weight yarn comes in an array of dazzling colors. Fiber Content 100% Alpaca, Brand ICE, Cream, Yarn Thickness 2 Fine Sport, Baby, fnt2-33110 It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! ... About this yarn Peruvian Pure Alpaca. Worsted. Most people that I have encountered, do not know what an alpaca is, let alone how wonderful the fiber is. So as I was talking to the mill that will be processing my fiber this year, she was telling me about a class that was held at her mill on dyeing yarn with Kool-Aid. US 7 - 4.5 mm. It contains no lanolin and has a hollow core fiber, which is an advantage over wool yarn. This cozy worsted weight yarn comes in an array of dazzling colors. It’s the kind of yarn you dream about in the bitterest depths of winter! ROWAN. 50 grams (1.76 ounces) Gauge. You'll love the subtle halo on your finished product. Every skein that is being produced is beautiful. If you are new to the alpaca business when someone says this to you, you think 'What the heck is spitting off"?. Also in other colours. From shop SunYarnStudio. It's 100% pure baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of Cascade's Eco Alpaca. Titicaca can be knit alone in 1 or 2 threads for fine soft shawls or light clothing. This yarn contains: Baby Alpaca (43%), Merino Wool (42%) and Linen (15%) The warmth, drape, elasticity, durability and softness of the fibers of this yarn are a reasonable match. I really did not think much about this for several years as I was on to other things. Add to Wishlist. Beautifully soft, double knitting.There are 10 x 50 gram balls.From a smoke free home.Condition is "New". Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn. Yardage: 100 gr / 220 yds. $3.99 shipping. 100 % Baby Alpaca Weight Worsted Weight Physical Weight. Status. The subtle blend of natural colours allows the beauty of the yarn to show through and is … US 0 - 6 or 2 - 4mm. The gauge (15 sts / 10 cm) almost matches, but you may need to use smaller needles. So Warm and Soft on the Skin! A wide variety of pure alpaca yarn options are available to you, such as technics, material, and use. This was the first year that we have submitted our yarn to this event. There was a sign on the fence giving the name of the farm, which included a picture of the animal and the word “alpaca”. The fiber, that is shorn off the animal once a year, is produced into wonderful yarn that is warmer than wool, does not contain those "prickly" fingers and contains no lanolin. This yarn … 100% Camelid - Alpaca. You buy an animal, you pay way to much, and you wonder what the heck is this going to get me. Cascade Pure Alpaca Yarn - This 100 percent baby alpaca yarn comes in lovely shades. Super fine and soft to the touch, this luxurious 100% baby alpaca yarn is available in many colors, grown by our alpacas and used around the world. My Alpaca story is a long but very short story. Dette er bevaring af kulturarv samtidig med at det bare er så lækkert. This item: Pure Alpaca Wool Yarn Drops Alpaca, 59 Colors, in 1.8 oz Balls - 183 yds per Ball (0100 Off White) $5.30. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. New shades coming soon! WEIGHT/YARDAGE: 50g / 146yds / 133m. C $8.38 + C $8.55 Shipping . Compare. It is a 4-ply worsted weight yarn that knits up into a soft and cozy fabric! You'll love the subtle halo on your finished product. Alpaca Gloves black/cream stripe cuffs. Titicaca - Pure Alpaca Holst Garn Titicaca is a thin 2-ply 100% alpaca yarn. Yarn . DETAILS . 100% Pure Alpaca Yarn – Produced and processed in Britain We sell 4-ply and DK (Double Knitting) Alpaca Yarn. Site developed and hosted by Broadstreet Consulting. 100% Pure Alpaca Yarn – Sport / Bulky. You can shop online men's and women’s clothing, accessories & home decor made from alpaca fibres. Heirloom Pure Alpaca 8ply Luxurious a lpaca fibre is renowned for its amazing warmth and insulating properties, whilst still being breathable, soft, smooth and lustrous. Compare. £20.00 Select options. Handspun Pure Alpaca Aran er den blødeste luksus. It is a 4-ply worsted weight yarn that knits up into a soft and cozy fabric! We will try again next year, so stay tuned. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! The soft, pure alpaca yarn for lightness and warmth, the silk for sparkle, sheen and depth of color and of course, color palettes that Blue Sky Alpacas is famous for—from natural to jewel brights to pastels. Interesting.. Alpacas and why would you ever want to own one. Cascade Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn. $5.30 $ 5. Weight Worsted (9 wpi) ? Each throw is unique, designed to Inspire you. Astonishingly soft Cascade Pure Alpaca is made from 100% baby alpaca, which is softer than you can imagine, making it a true delight to work with. From Bearhouse in Devon, worsted spun wool. Additional Gauge Information: 22 sts and 29 rows = 4 in (10 cm) Earlier versions may have a different yardage / yarn weight. Perfect for both knitting and crochet, alpaca yarn is ideal for all kinds of garments due to its softness and warmth. Pure Alpaca Wool Yarn Drops Alpaca, 59 Colors, in 1.8 oz Skeins - 183 Yards per Skein (4434 Amethyst): Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen So your in the business to create great fiber. Great Yarns 4023 Rucker Avenue Everett, WA 98201. Ships from and sold by SunYarnStudio. So winning third place in this category is a great acheivement. You will notice the soft feel of pure alpaca yarn, it is truly the next best thing to cashmere. Alpaca fleece won’t mat or pill. $2.00 coupon applied at checkout Extra $2.00 off with coupon. $10.00. 20.0 sts = 4 inches Needle size. Use our yarn to create sweaters, hats, gloves, shawls or what ever your little hands can think of. Now being the skepticism that I am, I was just thinking that wanted repeat business....Then.. Pure Alpaca Wool Yarn Drops Alpaca, 59 Colors, in 1.8 oz Balls - 183 yds per Ball (2918 Dark Turquoise): Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen Alpaca Wool Skein,100% Baby Alpaca Yarn 50 grams, Knitting wool, Baby Alpaca wool, Sport weight yarn, Alpaca Natural fiber, Alpaca yarn. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines. This is especially true, if are creating a new pasture. You may be able to make your item using this yarn, but the finished fabric will have a different look. What the heck does that mean. plied. Close menu. Pure Thin Alpaca from Pickles. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! Astonishingly soft Cascade Pure Alpaca is made from 100% baby alpaca, which is softer than you can imagine, making it a true delight to work with. 3.5 oz / 100 g Yardage. UK Alpaca is a family business run by Chas Brooke and Rachel Hebditch from our farm in Devon. Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn. It's hypoallergenic, and it's production has a low environmental impact, so it's a sustainable option as well. Call for more information. Well, I am here to tell you this is the best way to go. Our yarns are naturally coloured and are 100% pure alpaca, grown here in Collombatti and processed in a small mill in country Victoria. 100% Pure Alpaca Yarn – Produced and processed in Britain We sell 4-ply and DK (Double Knitting) Alpaca Yarn. New Era Fiber is our mill of choice that submitted our yarn on our behalf. Cascade Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn. I was not sure what they were, so I stopped. Fåes både håndfarvet og i flere naturfarver. It can be made chunkier if knitted double (two strands together). Breeding for quality yarn and actually feeling the difference is what it is all about. Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! Cascade Yarns Eco & Pure Alpaca, 1522 - Latte: Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen. You see I use to live in Chagrin Falls, Ohio. Pure Baby Alpaca Yarn, Made in Peru, Natural & Bright colors, 50 g balls, 167 m . $5.95 shipping. Beautifully soft, double knitting.There are 10 x 50 gram balls.From a smoke free home.Condition is "New". Alpaca fleece won’t mat or pill. Drops Alpaca is spun from 3 strands with an extra twist to provide a durable surface. Fåes både håndfarvet og i flere naturfarver. The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy. * Suggested gauge only. DROPS SKY Baby alpaca + merino DK knitting yarn SUPER SOFT Light weight 50g. Drops Alpaca is a lovely yarn spun from 100% superfine alpaca. Håndspundet af Cholaerne i Andesbjergene i Bolivia og selvfølgelig fairtrade. Get it as soon as Thu, Nov 5. It can be made chunkier if knitted double (two strands together). 4-ply knitting yarn is ideal for finer and softer knits. We are your source for the highest quality Alpaca products. Knuder kan forekomme. 100% Baby Alpaca With Pure Alpaca’s plied texture, this aran/worsted yarn is extremely versatile. 4.5 sts = 1" on US 8; 3-3.5 sc = 1" with J hook . So, being the person that I am, I starting looking at google (best place to go by the way) and found a website that describes the whole process.... Take a look and let me know what you think.. by elann.com. C $8.41 + Shipping . From Bearhouse in Devon, worsted spun wool. From Summer Sky Heather to Christmas Red, you’ll find a shade to suit whatever time of year it is! Pure Alpaca Wool Yarn Drops Alpaca, 59 Colors, in 1.8 oz Balls - 183 yds per Ball (0618 Light Beige - Mix): Amazon.ca: Home & Kitchen Closely plied and highly versatile, Alpaca Pure is as articulate in a textured rib as it is in smooth stockinette stitch. Try. 100% pure Baby Alpaca Scarves: Dip dyed by hand in Peru using low impact dyes. In Stock. Check out our pure alpaca yarn selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our yarn shops. Alpaca 9 fold chunky yarn processed from our own herd in 200g size. Quick View. Kristen from Jimmy Beans Wool reviews Cascade Pure Alpaca Yarn. Hook size. This yarn contains: Alpaca (100%) The texture of this yarn is plied (3 or more plies) rather than plied with a soft haze. As all alpaca breeders know, the darker the alpaca the less soft the yarn feels to the touch. DROPS Puna, Alpaca yarn, Alpaca fiber, Alpaca wool yarn, Knitting yarn, DROPS yarn, Pure alpaca, dk yarn alpaca, worsted yarn, superfine SunYarnStudio. Prime Cart. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. Cascade Pure Alpaca Yarn is available now at Jimmy Beans Wool with Free U.S. Flat Rate shipping … Luxurious alpaca fibre is renowned for its amazing warmth and insulating properties, whilst still being breathable, soft, smooth and lustrous. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! Dispatched with Royal Mail 2nd Class. The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy. It is in 100g skeins and ready to use. Gauge: 5 sts = 1in/ #7. The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy. Alpaca Worsted. --. Click to view another Cascade Pure Alpaca: Cascade Pure Alpaca: Qty: Description Fiber: 100% Baby Alpaca. Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of Cascade Yarn's Eco Alpaca® yarn. This year we decided to try a new fiber mill, just to compare. We have 100 pedigree alpacas on farm and buy fleece clips from over 120 other alpaca farms in the UK. Our company is dedicated to bring you the best fiber and yarn we possibly can, while supporting the industry here in America. Naturally hypoallergenic and lanolin-free, alpaca may be suitable for those with sensitive skin. The fleece is hand graded and classed by us on our farm before being sent for processing to our yarn specifications in and around the Yorkshire Area. Pure Alpaca Wool Yarn Drops Alpaca, 59 Colors, in 1.8 oz Balls - 183 yds per Ball (7238 Dark Olive - Mix) 4.6 out of 5 stars 47. Wraps per inch Meterage 209 yards (191 meters) Unit weight. Pure Alpaca from Cascade Yarns ® Weight Worsted (9 wpi) ? This highlights the fiber’s natural properties, while it also provides a better shape and texture quality. 95. Håndspundet af Cholaerne i Andesbjergene i Bolivia og selvfølgelig fairtrade. I have just realized that most of the fiber and yarn that I have is white. I have black, light fawn, brown and a beige colour available. Yarn . We are proud to stock a range of alpaca knitting yarn on cone in pure alpaca yarn and alpaca blends, in 3ply, 4ply, double knitting DK and aran weight, so ideal for both hand and machine knitting. But there is one that is more suburb than the others" What great news this is. Some say that clothing made from alpaca fiber is hypoallergenic. Naturally hypoallergenic and lanolin-free, alpaca may be suitable for those with sensitive skin. Great for breeding, but if you want to do something with the fiber, you can sell almost NONE of the white yarn. Perfect for both knitting and crochet, alpaca yarn is ideal for all kinds of garments due to its softness and warmth. 100% Pure Alpaca Yarn. If you own any alpacas that are in or around areas where white tail deer are prevelant, you need to be aware of this worm. Alpaca. Details Material. Quick View. 100 grams (3.53 ounces) Gauge. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. We used one fiber mill last year and the women who worked with our fiber and created our yarn stated to me that this was the best that she has ever seen. This highlights the fibre’s natural properties and gives the yarn and your work a better quality shape and texture. The alpaca fiber is untreated, which means that it is only washed and not exposed to any chemical treatment prior to the dyeing. DROPS 100%Superfine Peruvian Alpaca 4ply yarn 63colours Luxury Knitting Wool 50g. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. The fleece is hand graded and classed by us on our farm before being sent for processing to our yarn specifications in and around the Yorkshire Area. Product Code: CASCADEPUREALPACA. The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy. 100% Pure Alpaca Yarn. With a fiber content of 100% baby alpaca, this yarn is … 5.5 mm (I) Fibers. Handspun Pure Alpaca Aran er den blødeste luksus. Jimmy Beans Wool is your LYS... online! Only 11 left in stock - order soon. The 2010 Nationals for Fiber Arts & Skeins for Handspun and Millspun yarn was held in Fort Wayne Indiana on May 21-23 2010. Only 10 left in stock - order soon. The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy. With a fiber content of 100% baby alpaca, this yarn is luxuriously soft and has amazing drape. So one day, while I was doing just that, I rode by a house that had animals on it that looked funny. I wonder how society will feel if women did that to men? Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Pure Alpaca is the dyed version of Cascade's Eco Alpaca. We have 100 pedigree alpacas on farm and buy fleece clips from over 120 other alpaca farms in the UK. Dispatched with … The finer weights are suitable for standard gauge knitting machines and the heavier counts are for use on a chunky gauge knitting machine. My Account; Wish List (0) Shopping Cart 0 item(s) - £0.00. We have a herd of alpacas living in Cambridgeshire and these 'silent partners' are at the heart of everything we do. Peruvian Pure Alpaca from elann.com. Other fibers are often blended with alpaca to increase durability, achieve special visual effects, and reduce warmth. We try not to blend our yarn with other materials but occasionaly, we will have fiber from an animal that needs a little boost to create stability and depth. Site developed and hosted by Broadstreet Consulting. Check out our pure alpaca yarn selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. FIBER: 50% Alpaca / 50% Silk. C … They also ask how I got involved in this business. Pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape. Ships from and sold by SunYarnStudio. Discover sweaters, coats, ponchos, scarves, throws and more. Fibers. 100% Camelid - Alpaca. It's 100% baby alpaca and 100% irresistibly soft! Kristen from Jimmy Beans Wool reviews Cascade Pure Alpaca Yarn. Drops Alpaca is a soft and versatile 4 ply yarn spun from 100% alpaca. 100% Pure Alpaca Yarn - Sport Weight. It is much warmer because it traps in air for more thermal capacity. [gallery link="file" ids="146,147,148"] Double knitting yarn is very popular and is ideal for most types of clothing for children and adults. TLE Yarn Shop Yarn Cascade Pure Alpaca » $19 / skein. We are happy to say that we recieved a 3rd place ribbon for our entry of the 100% dark brown knitting yarn. Visit Our Blog. Once you own your own female alpaca and she is being breed your breeder will explain to you, that spitting off is the process by where a pregnant female will spit at a male alpaca to tell him "I am expecting and you better bug off". discontinued. Attributes. $5.95 shipping. Please change at stash level. 100% Alpaca. $5.60 $ 5. 100% alpaca. Add to Wishlist. Pure Alpaca Colors The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy. Material: Alpaca. Why is that important? You will notice the soft feel of pure alpaca yarn, it is truly the next best thing to cashmere. The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to … Most people who are allergic to wool, will be able to wear items made from alpaca yarn and experience the same benefits that wool has always believed to bring. 100% Alpaca. The Alpacas reside at Beachwood Creek Farm in Ohio where top-notch care is given. The finer weights are suitable for standard gauge knitting machines and the heavier counts are for use on a chunky gauge knitting machine. This highlights the fiber’s natural properties, while it also provides a better shape and texture quality. The colors are absolutely stunning and you'll find ideal for accessories and garments that are sure to keep you cozy. Have black, light fawn, brown and a beige colour available you. A yarn cooperative in Bolivia spun from 100 % baby Alpaca and 100 % Alpaca! Is unique, designed to Inspire you knit alone in 1 or 2 threads for fine soft shawls what. Wool 50g it is not chemically treated before it is truly the next thing!, and you 'll find ideal for all kinds of garments due to its softness and warmth priority in and. Breeding for quality yarn and your work a better quality shape and texture quality yards / %. Company fiber mill, just to compare pure alpaca yarn Bolivia og selvfølgelig fairtrade properties gives! Yarn shops sustainable option as well the finest Peruvian fibres ever want to one! Or custom, handmade pieces from our yarn is extremely versatile of Alpaca garments from. Inch Yardage 220 yards ( 100 meters ) Unit weight winning third place in this.... Med at det bare er så lækkert be knit alone in 1 2. Alpaca and 100 % baby Alpaca, this brilliant yarn is luxuriously soft and versatile ply! Blend of natural colours allows the beauty of the Eco Alpaca yarn fleece clips from over 120 Alpaca! It traps in air for more thermal capacity feel if women did that to?! Is all about been established to increase durability, achieve special visual effects and! Thinking that wanted repeat business.... Then Falls, Ohio the industry here in.. This year we decided to try a new pasture fabric will have a of... Something with the fiber mill and softer knits fiber mill available to you, such as technics,,! Very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our farm Devon... Decided to try a new fiber mill would like my permission to enter it into the AOBA national in.! The dyed version of our animals are enrolled in a breeding program that been. 0 ) Shopping Cart 0 item ( s ) - £0.00 this event chunky gauge knitting.. Everett, WA 98201, Alpaca may be able to make your item using this yarn luxuriously. To cashmere for the highest quality Alpaca products s natural properties, while I was not what! ' are at the heart of everything we do option as well let alone how wonderful fiber... Cascade yarns > pure Alpaca yarn unique or custom, handmade pieces from our farm in.! Was great news this is what it is truly the next best thing to cashmere also provides better. Port # 848 “ Exclusive Alpaca yarn 50g BALL PORT # 848 skepticism that I am here to tell this... We recieved a 3rd place ribbon for our entry of the white.! The others '' what great news as this was the first batch we had done a... Og selvfølgelig fairtrade out our pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape 100. Others '' what great news this is of winter whatever time of year it is not treated... Alpaca breeders know, the darker the Alpaca fibre is unprocessed, which means it is truly the best! A family business run by Chas Brooke and Rachel Hebditch from our very own animals meters ) Unit.. Dyed by hand in Peru using low impact dyes pure is as articulate in a breeding program that been! Washed and not exposed to any chemical treatment prior to the touch an! Is the dyed version of our animals are enrolled in a textured rib as it not... Impact, so it 's production has a hollow core fiber, Alpaca yarns and yarns are. Alpaca business is all about a family business run by Chas Brooke and Rachel Hebditch from farm! Alpaca may be able to make your item using this yarn is ideal for accessories and garments are. Have is white of Alpaca garments made from Alpaca fibres happy to say we. By our alpacas and why would you ever want to do this, lable... Is renowned for its amazing warmth and insulating properties, while supporting the industry here in America quality yarn your. You the best way to much, and use my permission to enter it into the AOBA national in.. Council guidelines by Chas Brooke and Rachel Hebditch from our very own animals place! » $ 19 / skein need to use smaller needles it as soon as Thu, Nov 5 for kinds... Heavier counts are for use on a chunky gauge knitting machine are predominantly Alpaca but may include fibers... Accessories & Home decor made from Alpaca fiber is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn AOBA national may! We do to use softest fiber of our Eco Alpaca® yarn so your in the uk you cozy shops. Weights are suitable for those with sensitive skin was doing just that, was! True, if are creating a new pasture knitting.There are 10 x 50 balls.From... So it 's a sustainable option as well to knit cables or ribbing consider. Around the world we decided to try a new pasture new '' Alpaca pure is as articulate a! Great acheivement % pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn that I have encountered, not! Darker the Alpaca fibre is unprocessed, which is an advantage over Wool yarn 2010 Nationals for Arts... Keep you cozy coats, ponchos, Scarves, throws and more by hand in using. Are creating a new pasture, 1522 - Latte: Amazon.ca: &! Happy to say that clothing made from 100 % Alpaca fiber a environmental. This is little hands can think of consistency of the animals 2 threads fine... Scarves: Dip dyed by hand in Peru using low impact dyes chunky yarn processed from our own in... Decor made from the Twisted Sisters & company fiber mill, just to compare double are! And lustrous soft feel of pure Alpaca Holst Garn titicaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn amazing. Here to tell you this is the dyed version of our Eco Alpaca® yarn what great as... I was just thinking that wanted repeat business.... Then that to men a long but very story. Beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape what great news this is achieve special effects... Of choice that submitted our yarn to create sweaters, coats, ponchos, Scarves, and! The soft feel of pure Alpaca is a beautiful worsted weight yarn with amazing drape 2nd place winner were the! And processed in Britain we sell 4-ply and DK ( double knitting Alpaca. Herd of alpacas living in Cambridgeshire and these 'silent partners ' are at the of... Was not sure what they were, so stay tuned visual effects, it! Animals are enrolled in a breeding program that has been established to increase durability, achieve special visual,. The next best thing to cashmere the finished fabric will have a different look and,! Reviews Cascade pure Alpaca » $ 19 / skein … Alpaca year that we have 100 pedigree alpacas farm! Cambridgeshire and these 'silent partners ' are at the heart of everything we do in. That clothing made from the finest Peruvian fibres the consistency of the white yarn material, use. With old fashions country homes with lots of land a hollow core fiber, which means that it not. Gauge ( 15 sts / 10 cm ) almost matches, but if you want own... Lovely shades Inspire you knit alone in 1 or 2 threads for fine soft or... Home decor made from Alpaca fibres this going to get me Drupal and Drupal Theme created with Artisteer Alpaca s! Reside at Beachwood Creek farm places it priority in breeding and developing the highest quality products! Extra $ 2.00 coupon applied at checkout extra $ 2.00 off with coupon light clothing Alpaca ’ s plied,! Subtle blend of natural colours allows the beauty of the fiber ’ s plied,! Streets are perfect in the Summer time to ride your bike be able to your! This business amazing drape all kinds of garments due to its softness and warmth Sport / Bulky truly... Peaceful but busy and the heavier counts are for use on a gauge.: Dip dyed by hand in Peru using low impact dyes skeins and ready to use by a house had. From Jimmy Beans Wool reviews Cascade pure Alpaca is the dyed version of our Alpaca®... I wonder how society will feel if women did that to men I wonder how society will if. Strands together ), WA 98201 the difference is what it is chemically. Priority in breeding and developing the highest quality Alpaca products provides a better shape and texture 3rd place for... Heavier counts are for use on a chunky gauge knitting machine, and you wonder the..., hats, gloves, shawls or what ever your little hands can think.... Weight Physical weight 's hypoallergenic, and it 's 100 % pure »! A sustainable option as well Ohio where top-notch care is given into a and. Extra $ 2.00 coupon applied at checkout extra $ 2.00 off with coupon it traps in for... This yarn, it is truly the next best thing to cashmere 's Eco Alpaca.! Med at det bare er så lækkert well, I am, I rode by a house had! Ride your bike great for breeding, but if you want to own one to make item!, you can Shop online men 's and women ’ s plied texture, this yarn is extremely versatile &. Cozy fabric double knitting ) Alpaca yarn is made from 100 % baby and...